Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals

Bridal Belts (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
24 Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Reviews

This is the only bridal shop I visited when shopping for my wedding dress. I live in the San Joaquin Valley and my Mother arranged the appointment. I couldn't have asked for a better experience shopping for my wedding dress here. My wedding dress required some customization, and my veil was custom designed to go with the dress by Cathy. She took it up to the notch beyond my expectations for my May 2018 wedding. I was very pleased and felt no need to look for my dress "to be sure" it was the one for me because I already knew I made the right decision shopping at Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals. When my dress arrived on the exact date I was given I went for my fitting and it went stress free and smoothly as possible. Thank you for creating my vision!

Profile Picture Chanele, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had been all over to find my dress in the San Francisco Bay Area and ended up finding nothing close to what I had in mind for my wedding dress until I made my appointment. I was asked a few questions, she pulled four dresses in different styles. Although my wedding dress was slightly over my budget I fell in love with my dress and had no problem "saying yes" and was well worth it. The quality of the dresses I tried on was exceptional. I felt beautiful in my dress and didn't want to take it off. I recommend this Bridal Boutique to every Bride getting married in the near future because it's the best! The Owner, Consultant-Stylist has great fashion sense and left everything up to her to create my vision.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I bought my wedding dress here on a recommendation from a friend. I was surprised to see all the different styles available here locally in Carmel. I received Professional service and was very happy with my wedding dress which took about 14 weeks to arrive. When I tried it on at my fitting I felt beautiful in it and I knew I made the right choice. Cathy treats everyone like her daughters...very friendly, helpful, professional and she knows so much about personally finding the right dress to fit you perfectly. Thank you for everything...love your Bridal Boutique!

Profile Picture Roxanna, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

I bought my dress here while on a weekend "girl trip" to Carmel from Colorado and decided to take a peek. I tried a gown on by Sincerity Bridal and it fit perfectly and fit my venue back in Colorado. Cathy made it so much fun and easy..and I was very happy with my wedding dress and the Bridal experience I had here.

Profile Picture Melinda, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience shopping for and buying my wedding dress at Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals. Cathy has a huge selection of beautiful, high quality and reasonably priced dresses to choose from. She was spot on helping to select options for me to try on and her unwavering hospitality through this lengthy process was greatly appreciated. I have and will continue to recommend Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals to all my friends.

Profile Picture Mollie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent customer service and beautiful wedding gowns to choose from. I love working with the Owner, Cathy! What a wonderful person with her heart in the right place. She is very Professional and knows the business!

Profile Picture User7260724, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great experience from start to finish and not to mention the wedding gowns they sell are to die for! I was looking for a mermaid style dress with lots of crystals and sure enough they had the dress of my dreams in stock! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Adriana, 1/28/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Customization, Bride

There is an extensive selection for every style and more importantly, every type of bride. Very kind lady who knows her stuff. Cathy owns and operates this shop herself and STILL somehow manages to respond to every single question and concern in a warm yet professional and timely fashion. A true class act. Make an appointment, you wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Vannessa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Customization, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

I definitely said yes to the dress with Cathy! She's the best. I had gone to other places and the service was bad and didn't have much of classic looks. I had a vision and Cathy and I worked together to accomplish it. She also worked with my bridesmaids and helped me with the coordination of times. I really didn't have to worry about their dresses or what was going on. With Cathy knowing what I wanted she went to work. She took care of them.. she would phoned them, texted them. I really didn't hear much, which was great one less thing for me to stress about, she dealt with everything, even the drama! She would update me almost daily on the progress which I appreciated. I received so many compliments on my classic look the day of my wedding from family and friends to even strangers that where near by! I can definitely say Cathy at Collezione Fortuna made it happen! Go no where else. She's the best!

Profile Picture Sulem, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough good things about this boutique and Cathy. When I got there she immediately asked me about my taste and was able to pull MANY dresses for me to try on, I had a budget of 1200 and she pulled some that were under that and around that. She has a huge variation depending on taste, she let us look through the dress racks and pick out some for me to try on.

Cathy was friendly about letting me try on dresses over my budget. I never felt pressured and she was very kind and patient even when I couldn't make up my mind about which dress to pick.

The one and only thing I didn't like was that no pics are allowed. I guess it works out though, the one n only dress I need to look at I have

She has tons of veils and accessories as well, I tried both a long and short veils as well as pins and a headpiece. I ended up picking a dress a little over my budget but that I really love.

Overall the experience was great and the variety is awesome for all budgets.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This review is long overdue! I had an amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress at Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals.

Cathy helped me find exactly what I had in mind. Wonderful service, knowledgeable, trustworthy Bridal Salon. I recommend to any Bride getting married in the near future to buy her dress here and get the dresses for her Bridesmaids too. I loved the personalized service, the Private Appointments, and the ability to choose what I wanted without any regrets. I already knew alterations and anything extra, like accessories and my veil, (which was a beautiful custom made Cathedral veil) were not included in the cost of my dress, which I didn't question. I knew I was getting a wedding dress and accessories I selected I truly loved and was going to make me feel special and beautiful on my wedding day. Cathy was amazing with with my Bridesmaids, measured all of them, helped them pick the right style of dresses to fit their body type and color coordinate everyone to stand apart from everyone else. Yes, everything arrived in plenty of time to be sent to a wonderful alterations team and completed to our satisfaction. The experience was fun and stress free beyond my expectations.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Cathy was wonderful to work with! My dress was perfect

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress from Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and have nothing but positive things to say about the experience and dress. It only took a few hours to find the perfect dress! The shop owner provided excellent service and helped me find exactly what I was looking for, within my budget. I felt beautiful and comfortable on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Corrie, 2/27/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Cathy is such a sweet person to work with and her dresses are absolutely stunning! I had the pleasure of workin with her on a styled shoot recently and the dress she so graciously allowed us to use was the most beautiful gown I’d ever seen! The quality and flow of the dress was breathtaking. I will be sending all my engaged girlfriends to her shop!

Profile Picture Corinna, 9/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns

I found out about Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique when doing research on where I could find dresses from designer Adriana Alier in the Bay Area. Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique is a gem!! Cathy was amazing from the very beginning, being extremely responsive and helpful. She has a beautiful store with lots of dresses. Hearing from other people how wedding dresses can take 6+ months to make and get delivered, I was stressed about the timing since I only had 5 months to get the dress and alterations done. Cathy reassured me it would not be a problem and kept me informed and updated throughout the whole process. The dressed arrived sooner than we expected and Cathy notified me immediately. Having someone like Cathy, that helped make sure I had one less stressor in the wedding planning process, was a huge relief. I love my dress and I highly recommend Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique to other brides searching for their perfect dress with amazing customer service!

Profile Picture Lissi, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Cathy Montante worked very diligently. She looked through every dress in the shop and have me try each one that she thought would fit me well. I loved my dress.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If I had to sum up my whole experience with Cathy and Collezione Fortuna it would be: PHENOMENAL.
Prior to getting in the thick of wedding planning, I had no idea how important where and who you get your dress from would be. Wow, am I glad I chose Cathy at Collezione Fortuna! I am from Carmel, but am currently living in the Bay Area. I went to Collezione Fortuna for my first bridal dress appointment and loved so many of the dresses I tried on. I told myself that there was no way I would find a dress at my first ever appointment, so I left that amazing store and went on to try several other places around the Bay Area. NO PLACE compared to Collezione Fortuna and Cathy's service! I went back to Collezione Fortuna and immediately found the one - the first dress that I finally got that amazing bride feeling about! So what makes Cathy and Collezione Fortuna the best? Let me list the reasons:
1) Cathy's expertise, knowledge, and top-notch customer service.
2) The collection of dresses.
3) Her recommendations.
4) Her ability to handle crises and keep a bride sane.
5) Her dedication and passion to making every bride's experience amazing.
Trust me when I say, where and who you get your wedding dress from will be critically important! I recommend Cathy and Collezione Fortuna to any bride anywhere looking for a dress and for that true bridal shopping experience. Carmel may be a small little town, but Collezione Fortuna is one of the great treasures within it!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

First of all, I would like to THANK YOU Cathy for making my day so special! My wedding day would not have been the same if I shopped at any other Bridal Boutique. If I wanted to try on 400 dress in one day, you would not have stopped me. You were very determined to find the "PERFECT" dress for me. You really listened to the "have to have" details I explained and knew exactly where to find dresses with those EXACT details.
I was lucky that I was able to "friend" you on Facebook and look at some styles you had in stock. That helped me figure out what I wanted. I was able to message you and ask questions, you even sent me pictures of dresses that were ordered and being shipped. I was amazed when I walked into the boutique, no possible way you could have all your dresses on Facebook! These women truly have to go in the boutique to see your selection. FABULOUS! Whether it is "in-style" or "chic" or "vintage" or YOU NAME it, she has got it.

Thank you Collezione Fortuna, THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I happened to be in the boutique when a bride walked and I had the pleasure of watching this wonderful women give exceptional service. I was so impressed with how extremely helpful, professional and accommodating Cathy was with her bride.
Cathy has an exceptional gift of really understanding your personality when she meets you, and just really hits the nail on the head when she assists in selecting dresses. It was clear to the bride and her family that Cathy was more interested in you finding "the one" than in getting her to just spend more money or rush her through an appointment. I'm a bridal sales representative, and I was thrilled to watch this young bride walk out the store with her dream dress.

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience trying on wedding gowns with Cathy at Collezione Fortuna.
Having worked in the bridal industry in an LA bridal salon, I know how a bride wants to be treated when shopping for their special dress.
Cathy went above and beyond my expectations. She was warm, friendly, and so knowledgeable about wedding gown style, trends, and fit. She had me select gowns to try, then suggested a few I might not have realized were my style and in my budget. She was patient, attentive, and very sweet in urging me to try the gowns I chose and go with my own feelings on which one was right for me. She never tried to suggest a dress I didn't like or "up-sell me" out of my budget range, as so many salons do.
Cathy encouraged me to try a dress I had picked but wasn't sure would look good on me (even though I adored the style). I fell in love with the gown the minute I saw myself in it. She just knew!
Cathy really knows which dresses flatter which figures, and she has a keen intuition on what a bride is looking for. She provides a relaxed, professional, comfortable experience.
I felt as though she really invested her time and energy into assisting me to find exactly what I was looking for.
I left happy, and with a gorgeous wedding gown! I can't wait to wear it on the big day.

Profile Picture Darcie, 11/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had planned to do lots of dress shopping and my mom happened to be in town so I decided to start with Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique since it was in my home town and I had heard she had great stuff. I was going to do another dress shopping day with my friends from out of town a couple weeks later. I made an appointment with Cathy and went in. She even came in on one of her days off just for me because I have a very busy schedule. When I got there I gave her ideas of what I was looking for and she helped me go through some of the dresses and had me try them on. I loved every one I tried on and when I got to the fourth one I knew it was THE one! She took pictures for me and made it a great experience for me. I bought my dress that day and I was actually allowed to walk out with the dress since it was a one of a kind! I thought this was unreal because I was always told it takes 6-8 months for a dress to be ordered and shipped! But that day I walked out one happy bride-to-be! The owner is very prompt and gets back to you right away when you have question about anything! Thank you for all your help and I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband and i had a Great experience here

Profile Picture Dana, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience in dealing with Cathy and her staff was excellent. Her prices were very reasonable and she had good selection. She was helpful and very easy to work with, she even offered to meet with me on her day off. I would highly recommend her bridal/dress shop to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/4/12, 1 Review
3.4

The owner of this shop is who assisted me, she wouldn't let me try on dresses unless I paid a $50 appointment fee, which I did because she had the specific dress I wanted, however, the $50 was applied to the dress I ended up buying. Her customer service is a little lacking, but overall, not a bad experience, just not a great one.

Profile Picture Erica, 3/25/12, 6 Reviews