10 Reviews for Colleen Elizabeth Makeup

Airbrush Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)
Consultations (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

I don't know where to start! Colleen is the best makeup artist I have ever met. I have been in a lot weddings and have had my makeup done and have never liked how it came out-either too "made up" or the makeup artist didn't listen to what I wanted. Colleen is so incredibly talented and I am so so happy that I went with her for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. I love doing my makeup and would like to think I'm pretty good at it so I can be really picky when someone else does my makeup and no one has ever understood my vision like Colleen. She worked with me to create the perfect look for my wedding day and the makeup stayed the entire day! Let's put it this way-on the morning of my wedding, my bridesmaids and mother in law who didn't sign up for makeup saw my other bridesmaids with theirs done by Colleen and Deven and pretty much begged to have theirs done too! They couldn't believe how beautiful everyone looked and were asking to get squeezed in because of how talented Colleen was. My bridesmaids all told me that they felt so beautiful and natural-not fake at all! On top of being professional and incredibly talented, Colleen is also the sweetest person to work with. She really wants you to love your look and listens to everything you tell her. So easy and fun to work with! I unfortunately live out of state now but if I lived in the area I would have her do my makeup for every event! She is amazing!! Thank you so much, Colleen!

Profile Picture Caity, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

When I started looking for someone to do my bridal makeup, I turned to google and was immediately met with Colleen's page. It was user friendly and she was incredibly responsive. Colleen is an expert and listened to exactly what I was going for and perfected my look with such ease. Colleen is sweet, calm and incredibly easy to work with. She comes with my highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Leslea, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After a horrible makeup trial at a local salon, I reached out to Colleen to see if she was available for my wedding a few months away. Luckily for me she was! I live in California and was only in town on a few specific dates leading up to my wedding, and really wanted to do a trial. Colleen was incredibly accommodating and made sure we fit in a trial during my quick trip home! The trial went so well - we spent some time discussing how I wanted my makeup to look, and looked at a few photos together. When I was skeptical of the lip color she had chosen, we went through a few iterations to get it just right. Her patience was so appreciated! On the day of she was a very calming presence for my mom, sister and I - and everyone looked fantastic! The makeup was expertly applied and lasted all night long. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I had Colleen do my makeup for my wedding May 29,2016 and I couldn't have felt more beautiful. My new husband always thinks I'm beautiful, but he could not get over how stunning I looked that day thanks to Colleen. My makeup wasn't overdone and felt natural, comfortable, lasted all day into night and my eyes just popped! I wish I could have Colleen do my makeup everyday!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Colleen is great. She worked with me to actual determine my look, and gave me great suggestions as we went through the process.

During my trial run, she went over all the different looks I could go with, and helped me narrow down what I wanted to look like on the big day.

On the actual day she was there early and set up, and when it came time everyone who had their makeup done was more than impressed. It was a fantastic experience overall

I would 1000% recommend Colleen as your makeup artist

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Colleen did my airbrush makeup for my wedding and she did an excellent job! It was very easy to schedule a trial run with her and if went awesome. When I told her I wanted a natural look she listened to exactly what I did and didn't want for makeup. My makeup looked wonderful and it was exactly what I wanted. She also did my matron of honors makeup and my mothers makeup and they absolutely loved it as well. Colleen is very professional and it was money well spent having her do my makeup. I would highly recommend her as a makeup artist for any bride!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 6/28/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Colleen was my makeup artist for my wedding this past September and did an absolute amazing job.

She is everything that you hope for when it comes to wedding vendors; professional, flexible, responsive and most importantly very talented.

I was in a time crunch and was not able to take advantage of a trial which made me a little anxious. The day came, Colleen arrived extra early so we had time and weren't rushed. Throughout the application, Colleen would stop and ask for my feedback to ensure that I was happy, which I was!

Colleen also did my sisters make up. My oldest sister, who doesn't wear make up at all could not stop talking about how great she felt. We all received so many compliments from guests.

Without any hesitation whatsoever do I recommend Colleen. She rocks!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Colleen is amazing and made me feel flawless for my special day! Very accommodating and a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rest assured, if you choose Colleen as your make-up artist, you will look nothing less than perfect. Colleen did an absolutely amazing job not only on myself, but also my bridesmaids. She is extremely professional and personable, with great attention to detail. I personally liked how she swayed me away from getting false lashes, and suggested I have my eyelashes “dyed” for a more natural look. She listened to what I was looking for, not too flashy/natural looking, and changed whatever I didn’t like about my makeup until it was perfect . I also appreciated the fact that there was a no commitment factor until after I had my trial. This is not typically offered based off of the other vendors I had reached out to.

On the day of my wedding, Colleen truly made sure each and every girl including myself looked flawless. She truly takes pride in her work, and has the best interest of the client at heart.

~Ashley~

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy I booked Colleen as the makeup artist! I was the maid of honor at my best friends wedding. I originally booked Colleen as a gift to my friend (Casey) who was getting married. My friend never wears makeup but I thought she should have her makeup done professional on her wedding day. Casey definitely wanted a more natural look while I wanted something more glamorous since I wear makeup everyday. On the day of the wedding Colleen was booked to do the makeup for me, Casey and 2 more bridesmaids. Everyone loved how they looked! Colleen brought a great energy to the room. She was very professional and was on time. You can tell when being around Colleen how much she loves her job. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3308760, 2+ years ago, 1 Review