45 Reviews for Cohart Photography

Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
44 Cohart Photography Reviews

The photographer did a great job, was very professional, showed up on time, and made us feel very comfortable throughout the chaos. We would definitely recommend them to anyone especially any couples under tremendous pressure.

Profile Picture Felix, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noel is a true professional thy loves what he does. His expert coaching goes a long way to help the bride and groom get great pictures and have fun on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Christel, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noel is a very incredible photographer. My wife and I loved how he captured the reality of our wedding. The pictures and video were amazing. I would definitely use him again for any other special events and would highly recommend him to my friends. You can gone wrong he provides A+ services from beginning to end. -Karim Atkinson

Profile Picture KARIM, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

It was a great experience working with this awesome photographer. He is very talented and it was pleasure working with him. I would recommend him any day.

Profile Picture Sharnese, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cohart Photography is the best choice for any wedding, holiday, birthday or photo shoot! They took picture of our wedding, we love looking at them. They know how to capture the joy and beauty of your special moments in life. They care about what you want and will do everything they can to give you a lasting memory, one you can hold onto.

Profile Picture User7552548, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will recommend Cohart Photography to everyone . He is very professional and has great customer service skills.

Profile Picture Heronne , 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They did a great job with my wedding. The photographers were punctual and captured our special day perfectly. Thank you so much for your great work.

Profile Picture Brittani, 11/11/16, 1 Review
4.2

My husband and I had as small destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale in Nov 2016. Noel was recommended to us by our wedding planner. Both me and my husband enjoyed working with him a lot. He is very friendly, helpful and made us feel comfortable. He gave use valuable advice before the wedding and helped to fit everything we wanted in to our budget. The end product was more than we wished for.. Thanks Noel!

Profile Picture Simone, 11/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files
2.0

It really unfortunate that this is how I have to rate my wedding photographer. During the planning phase Noel was not very flexible and did not provide creative options to help us with our tight schedule. On the day of the wedding, I had to call him to find where he was when he was supposed to be shooting girls getting ready and after the ceremony he went to do ballroom shots when he was supposed to be doing formal shots. We missed a lot of photos that were on my shot list and he went out of sequence interrupting our dinner to do cake cutting. And when I brought all of this to Noels attention he was defensive saying all of this was my fault and not a single apology was made. Again, it's upsetting that I have to even write this, but nothing was done by Noel to remedy any concerns that I had and, that's just bad business.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture elyse, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noel and his crew are just wonderful to work with! He was very understanding when I told him that I have a hard time smiling in photos and he gave tips on how to get through it - even called us a few days before the wedding to give his advice on certain things for the day of the wedding. His love for photography definitely shows and I can for sure say that you won't regret choosing Cohart Photography for your next event.

Profile Picture Irene, 8/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Cohart Photography is definitely one of the best in Florida. Noel went above an beyond during our engagement shoot and the results were stunning. We had our shoot at Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden in Coral Gables and he left no stone unturned. He found the best settings and focused not only on us but also used every inch of detail of our venue. Even though it took a lot of time to walk around the grounds, Noel never made us feel rushed and for him there was always time for one more shot. I can honestly say that Noel made us feel very comfortable during the entirety of our shoot and for a nervous "bride-to-be" it was highly appreciated.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cohart Photography provides an immeasurable experience that can only be described as top-notch. The quality is in the photographs and the staff is a pleasure to be around implementing the upmost professionalism. Will recommend ton anyone who wants the best record for memory of that special day.

Profile Picture Preston, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noel from Cohart Photography was absolutely amazing. He captured every moment of our wedding. He thought of ideas and suggestions for our photos that I could not imagine how it would turn out, and he said trust me. I did just that, and I am overly pleased with every photo taken. I recommend Noel for any occasion, he is just that good. Thank you is not enough. I am beyond thankful that my picture perfect day was perfectly captured. Thank you again Noel, from Shavona and Will Booker.

Profile Picture Shavona and William, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Loved him! He was great from day one! He will be doing all my special events.

Profile Picture Reinette, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Noel and his crew are Awesome. In tears with his work from our engagement photos to our wedding. Can't wait to work with them again!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As an event planner, it is very difficult to find quality vendors that are both affordable and provide excellent service. Cohort Photography managed to do a great job at being both. Noel was so personable and catered to my clients' every need. I will continue to use him and his amazing team in the future.

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As someone who works in the hospitality business, I cannot express the gratitude that I feel towards Noel and his crew at Cohart Photography for photographing and filming our wedding. Somehow I knew that I had found the right team for the job from the very first phone call I made to Noel. He was courteous, attentive and professional from beginning to end. His estimate was much lower than any other photographer we contacted and he provided the type of simple package that we required, rather than a complicated plan with expensive add-ons. A nightmare scenario almost transpired when our Pastor called me 1 hour before the ceremony to say he was having car problmes. However, without hesitation, Noel dispatched his trusted assistant, Ernest, to assist our Pastor and keep everything on schedule. It's safe to say that NOEL AND ERNEST SAVED THE DAY! My wife and I will be eternally grateful for the wonderful people at Cohart Photograhy and we highly recommend them to anyone seeking professional photos or video.

Profile Picture Matt, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I were so pleased with the results and all the moments Cohart was able to capture. We had a great time reviewing the photos and reliving the special moments of our wedding.

It took a special photographer to serve at our wedding and we are so glad that we chose Noel and Cohart Photography. He was that person!

We pray that Cohart Photography continues to flourish and expand and that other couples have the opportunity to experience the authenticity, genuineness and high-quality service that Noel has to offer.

Profile Picture Shajena, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were bless to find a reliable and skilled photography company for our engagement and wedding photos. Noel was more than exquisite with details and making sure that as the bride I was well prepared and comfortable. Noel walk me through each step and explain what to expect the day of. Noel provided insightful information on wardrobe, hair, makeup, and location tips. He also went as ha as providing words of wisdom on how to take in each moment. He counsel my fiancé and I with tips on being in the moment and not worrying about anything on the day of our wedding. Noel and his assistants were also very warm and friendly during our engagement photo shoot. I've never met a photographer who was willing to get dirty and take risk to capture the best shots. By far, needless to say Cohart photography provided over the top service that exceeded our expectations. As of today we have family and friends who continusly compliment us on the quality of our photos.

Profile Picture Joy, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cohart photography is super professional, and all the images and other items were very high quality. And he helped so much with the timeline and suggestions for the wedding.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best decision we ever made was to hire Cohart photography ( Noel) to photograph our wedding, he was amazing and the pictures look like out of a bridal magazine :). He arrived to the wedding early and even stayed later than our contract time at no additional charge . He is always available whenever we had any question before and after the wedding , be even did a test shoot of us before the wedding day . His prices are also way cheaper than the other photographers that we saw on the market . Noel is super friendly and very professional . Noel really listens to us on our big day , he executed our vision , he is very easy to work with . Noel really has a good eye for perfection and an amazing personality . He gets a 10 , best photographer , you won't regret it if you choose him. If you are looking for the best photographer in Fort Lauderdale look no further you have found him here Noel at Cohart photography . Thank again Noel you and your team were amazing .

Profile Picture Sashana, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent. Was very friendly and professional. My wedding pictures came out exceptional. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great photograpgher.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noel and his team shot our wedding two months ago. They were awesome to work with! Noel has great attention to detail and was very creative in his work. Noel has an eye for beauty, and captured everything perfectly! Everything was happening so fast during the wedding that it was all a blur for us but thankfully Noel and his team were there to capture so many great moments...Moments we didn't even know existed until we looked through all of our pictures. It's like we're reliving our wedding again!

I have already looked at our wedding photos dozens of times. I knew Cohart Photography did wonderful work, but Noel definitely exceeded our expectations!! So many of our family and friends have complimented on the quality, creativity and the quantity of the pictures.

Noel was a pleasure to work with. He responded to our emails on a timely manner! This whole team was such a pleasure to work with and I can't say enough great things about them! If you're reading this review and still contemplating if you should choose Cohart Photography for your wedding, stop thinking and book them fast! This is the best decision you will make for your wedding! This was our biggest investment for our wedding but they were definitely worth it! And while you and your new husband or bride are socializing with your family and friends at the wedding, rest assure that Noel will capture every moments so you don't have to worry about anything and just enjoy your wedding! We will definitely keep in contact with Cohart Photography for future photo sessions!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Cohart Photography for capturing our dream wedding!!! We're so excited to get our wedding album!!!!

Profile Picture BRIAN, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noel is the best photographer ever!!!!! He's funny and he definitely know what he is doing. He made us feel comfortable and gave us a lot of direction about what to do or how to pose....He's just the best ever, my pictures are priceless. I would forever rehire him for any future events to come. I recommend him 100% LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/31/14, 1 Review

Noel,
Thank you so much for being our photographer for our special day. From the proposal until the August 16, 2014(and still now) you were the best we could have asked for. The images you captured are absolutely priceless. It is so special! Our guests remarked how great you were and Markess and I absolutely agree. We cannot thank you enough for the years of memories you have provided for our families and us. You were wonderful and we will definitely pass along your name for future events.

Markess and Sabrina