COFFEE-CAKES BAKERY Reviews

6 Reviews for COFFEE-CAKES BAKERY

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2008

These people did an awesome job on our wedding cake! We got right in for cake tasting, which was delicious! They delived our cake to the reception hall and it looked so beautiful just how imagined... They did such intricate work and they were so friendly and affordable!

My husband is a HUGE UGA fan, so the groom;s cake was a GA Bulldog, which was perfect! We didn't want to have to ruin it by cutting into it, but it was ooo so good!

Sent on 07/28/2009

Courtney · Married on 03/15/2008

I absolutely love this bakery. My family & I discovered them during Christmas of 2007. We were looking for a birthday cake for my sister as her birthday falls during the holiday. We were so beyond impressed with the cake that we immediately booked an appt. to meet with the owner for my wedding cake. She is the sweetest woman, very professional, and has so many options for you to choose from. There is a great little room with a ton of cakes to look at, books for ideas, etc. Most wedding cake vendors only give you little samples of the cake to take home to try. This bakery gives you a whole cake, different layers & all!

Sent on 07/07/2008

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2007

Our wedding cakes were amazing!!! I really picked the right cake company when I chose Coffee Cakes...the owner of the store was also the cake maker...so no middle man!! She sat down with us during several different sessions to make sure the details were perfect...they did so great!!!

Sent on 11/12/2007

Michelle · Married on 02/28/2004

Malinda was fabulous. I basically took a picture of what I wanted and she made it. The taste was unbelievable, and at the last minute we were able to add extra as our party had grown. I hope to use her again in the future.

Sent on 01/04/2008
  • I

teresa · Married on 07/13/2007

it was the best cake any of my guests had ever eaten! the icing was real edible instead of the pure sugar that chokes you if you know what i mean. they were real professional and flexible doing things as i wanted them not how they thought it should be!

Sent on 07/24/2007

Meredith · Married on 10/04/2008

Very very nice employees. The cake tasted great. They let me do same day tasting too.

Sent on 10/16/2008