18 Reviews for Cody Allen Productions

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
16 Cody Allen Productions Reviews

The best work in both photography and videography. Highly recommend! Look no further, these guys do it all! These folks are the best in the business! AWESOME!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Ashley and Cody are an AMAZING team!! My pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier! I've had them photograph several different occasions for me, and they never cease to amaze me. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants quality pictures and great service.

Profile Picture Kelzie, 11/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

If you're looking for a wedding videographer, then Cody should definitely be your choice. My wife and I were very impressed by the work on his website, and were totally sold after speaking with him over the phone. Cody is very professional and engaging, and gained our trust quickly. Throughout the planning process, he was also very thorough and responsive.

On the day of our wedding, Cody was punctual and prepared, and very much in control of coordinating his part of the production. Just a few weeks later, we were sent a copy of our highlight film and we absolutely love it. He not only captured so many of our favorite moments from the wedding, but enhanced them as well through some great music choices, editing, and clever shot compositions. Cody is a great cinematographer and an all-around nice guy as well. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Kirby, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Where do I begin!?! Cody and Ashley are the BEST around! I knew from the time I became engaged that CAP would be our photographer for the wedding! I've known both of them for quite some time now so that made this day even more special! As I look through the pictures from our wedding (literally everyday) I cannot tell you how thankful I am! There were so many moments that were captured that day, and some of them I wouldn't have known about..but that's where Cody and Ashley came in! I have the best memories of my life because of you two! You both went above and beyond to make our pictures the best they could ever be! You can see how much they love their work because it shines through in every photo! Yes, they were working that day, but they were also so excited to be there! As the day went on there were times I was about to lose my mind, but both Cody and Ashley were there to reassure me that everything was going to be okay! I wish I could give a million stars but you actually deserve more than that! For anyone thinking of booking CAP...HELLO!!! What are you waiting for?!? You will not regret it! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I love you both!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Cody Allen Productions was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our wedding in Asheville was an absolute dream and they captured our day beautifully so we can relive it anytime we want. Through phone calls, they completely understood everything that I thought was important in the pictures/video and totally delivered and surpassed my expectations! They were very professional, but laid back at the same time and didn't mind if we threw some curveballs their way!! I would HIGHLY recommend Cody Allen Productions!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Cody and Ashley are two of the best people to work with. We first met them when they did our engagement pictures. We knew after that first meeting that these two would be a wonderful couple to work with on our wedding day. They are not only very professional to work with, but fun and active in the entire process of our wedding day. Our highlight video could not have been any better. They truly captured some special moments that we shared and we love that we now have a video to watch for many years to come. A video should always be a priority on the wedding day musts. We loved working with Cody Allen Productions. They are worth every penny!!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our pictures were beyond expectations! We cannot thank Cody and Ashley enough! They are so down to earth and easy to work with! We cannot recommend anyone better!

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cody and Ashley were wonderful photographers! They made my wedding colors pop in all of the photos. They were more organized than I was! I can't thank them enough for making my day special!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved Cody Allen Productions! Cody and Ashley were very professional and flexible with the other vendors. They were extremely respectful and listened to any requests or suggestions that we had both before, during and after the wedding. They did not try to push us to do anything that we did not wish to do. When I got the final video on the thumb drive, I was so pleased. We had some pretty unique occurrences during the reception that Cody and Ashley captured. I was very surprised that they caught all of that and was so pleased. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User4579677, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Absolutely perfect !!!! Speechless on my video and cried like a baby!!! You have a Speical talent and thankful God has allowed you to show it!!! Love yA!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cody is a wonderful person with a good heart. That is shown through his work. He is very kind, professional, and is always finding different ways to get the best shot possible. We enjoyed Cody's company at our wedding and sincerly can not wait to see how the video turns out. He is great with working with anyone's budget and doesn't put the pressure on anyone. This is a HUGE reason why we decided to work with Cody. Because of Cody's help and amazing skills we are going to be able to enjoy and watch our wedding for all of the years to come. I would recommend Cody Allen to everyone for weddings. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you're looking for a great photographer, Cody Allen Productions is the way to go! We were very pleased with the outcome of it all. The quality of the photos were fantastic too! If we ever need to hire a photographer again, it will definitely be Cody Allen Productions!

Profile Picture User4255311, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cody was amazing! He answered my questions almost as fast as I asked them, was very professional and during this very stressful time planning he made me feel at ease about everything! I would recommend Cody in a heartbeat! Loved our video! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cody Allen Productions was beyond amazing! He caputured anything I asked for specifically and added ideas of his own that turned out to be everything I could've ever dreamed of for our wedding photos/video! VERY recommended and highly outstanding!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jada, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had such a great experience with Cody and Ashley. They truly were wonderful to work with and our pictures turned out amazing.

Profile Picture Lexi, 5/14/17, 1 Review