Cody Allen Productions Reviews

18 | Knoxville, TN

18 Reviews for Cody Allen Productions

18 Cody Allen Productions Reviews

Christina · Married on 07/15/2017

The best work in both photography and videography. Highly recommend! Look no further, these guys do it all! These folks are the best in the business! AWESOME!

• Kelzie

Kelzie · Married on 11/04/2016

Ashley and Cody are an AMAZING team!! My pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier! I've had them photograph several different occasions for me, and they never cease to amaze me. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants quality pictures and great service.

Kirby · Married on 10/08/2016

If you're looking for a wedding videographer, then Cody should definitely be your choice. My wife and I were very impressed by the work on his website, and were totally sold after speaking with him over the phone. Cody is very professional and engaging, and gained our trust quickly. Throughout the planning process, he was also very thorough and responsive.

On the day of our wedding, Cody was punctual and prepared, and very much in control of coordinating his part of the production. Just a few weeks later, we were sent a copy of our highlight film and we absolutely love it. He not only captured so many of our favorite moments from the wedding, but enhanced them as well through some great music choices, editing, and clever shot compositions. Cody is a great cinematographer and an all-around nice guy as well. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

Where do I begin!?! Cody and Ashley are the BEST around! I knew from the time I became engaged that CAP would be our photographer for the wedding! I've known both of them for quite some time now so that made this day even more special! As I look through the pictures from our wedding (literally everyday) I cannot tell you how thankful I am! There were so many moments that were captured that day, and some of them I wouldn't have known about..but that's where Cody and Ashley came in! I have the best memories of my life because of you two! You both went above and beyond to make our pictures the best they could ever be! You can see how much they love their work because it shines through in every photo! Yes, they were working that day, but they were also so excited to be there! As the day went on there were times I was about to lose my mind, but both Cody and Ashley were there to reassure me that everything was going to be okay! I wish I could give a million stars but you actually deserve more than that! For anyone thinking of booking CAP...HELLO!!! What are you waiting for?!? You will not regret it! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I love you both!

• Jessica Ashley

Jessica Ashley · Married on 08/27/2016

It's really hard to write this review because no words can express the delightful experience and gratitude I have towards CAP. I wish I could give them 1,000 stars and not just 5 stars. They are more than just a vendor. They are more than just a photographer or videographer. They essentially became our friends. The pride, dedication, and hard work are evident in their work. They will do whatever it takes to capture every moment and make sure you are relaxed and having fun through the planning stages and on your big day.
    One particular example of CAP greatness came on our wedding day. As the day came closer, we found ourselves in a time crunch as my Groom and I did not want to see each other before the ceremony and the ceremony started really late in the day (limited lighting issues). We had a really small time frame to get pictures following the ceremony. To make things worse, we ended up starting the ceremony an hour later due to unexpected thunder storms. I remember through all of the chaos and storms, Cody and Ashley told us not to worry and that they would camp out all night if necessary just to make sure our moment was captured. Although camping was not necessary, they were right by our sides the rest of the night, even after all of the guests left!
    I could go on and on and on, but think people would eventually stop reading if I wrote too much. So to sum things up, the CAP experience was amazing. I think Cody and Ashley were more excited about the wedding at times than we were, which of course made us even more excited and confident in our choice. I would HIGHLY recommend CAP to anyone who asks. If you want to know more, please feel free to shoot me a message.

Caroline · Married on 06/11/2016

Cody Allen Productions was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our wedding in Asheville was an absolute dream and they captured our day beautifully so we can relive it anytime we want. Through phone calls, they completely understood everything that I thought was important in the pictures/video and totally delivered and surpassed my expectations! They were very professional, but laid back at the same time and didn't mind if we threw some curveballs their way!! I would HIGHLY recommend Cody Allen Productions!!

Catherine · Married on 10/25/2015

Cody and Ashley are two of the best people to work with. We first met them when they did our engagement pictures. We knew after that first meeting that these two would be a wonderful couple to work with on our wedding day. They are not only very professional to work with, but fun and active in the entire process of our wedding day. Our highlight video could not have been any better. They truly captured some special moments that we shared and we love that we now have a video to watch for many years to come. A video should always be a priority on the wedding day musts. We loved working with Cody Allen Productions. They are worth every penny!!!!

Lacey · Married on 10/10/2015

Our pictures were beyond expectations! We cannot thank Cody and Ashley enough! They are so down to earth and easy to work with! We cannot recommend anyone better!

Hannah · Married on 07/18/2015

Cody and Ashley were wonderful photographers! They made my wedding colors pop in all of the photos. They were more organized than I was! I can't thank them enough for making my day special!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Cody Allen Productions's reply:

Hannah and Jack, we had a blast at your beautiful wedding. It was so unique and special!! CONGRATS!!

Amy · Married on 03/14/2015

We absolutely loved Cody Allen Productions! Cody and Ashley were very professional and flexible with the other vendors. They were extremely respectful and listened to any requests or suggestions that we had both before, during and after the wedding. They did not try to push us to do anything that we did not wish to do. When I got the final video on the thumb drive, I was so pleased. We had some pretty unique occurrences during the reception that Cody and Ashley captured. I was very surprised that they caught all of that and was so pleased. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone!

Brooke · Married on 10/18/2014

Absolutely perfect !!!! Speechless on my video and cried like a baby!!! You have a Speical talent and thankful God has allowed you to show it!!! Love yA!!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Cody Allen Productions's reply:

Brooke and Nate, We are so glad we got to be there on the best day of your life! It was truly a blessing!! You guys are AMAZING! Stay safe!

Jenny · Married on 08/09/2014

Cody is a wonderful person with a good heart. That is shown through his work. He is very kind, professional, and is always finding different ways to get the best shot possible. We enjoyed Cody's company at our wedding and sincerly can not wait to see how the video turns out. He is great with working with anyone's budget and doesn't put the pressure on anyone. This is a HUGE reason why we decided to work with Cody. Because of Cody's help and amazing skills we are going to be able to enjoy and watch our wedding for all of the years to come. I would recommend Cody Allen to everyone for weddings. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Cody Allen Productions's reply:

Thank You So Much Jenny. You had a beautiful wedding and the love you two shown for each other was amazing. We wish you and your new husband the best future! We can't wait for you to see your film.

If you're looking for a great photographer, Cody Allen Productions is the way to go! We were very pleased with the outcome of it all. The quality of the photos were fantastic too! If we ever need to hire a photographer again, it will definitely be Cody Allen Productions!

Alexandria · Married on 05/17/2014

Cody was amazing! He answered my questions almost as fast as I asked them, was very professional and during this very stressful time planning he made me feel at ease about everything! I would recommend Cody in a heartbeat! Loved our video! Thank you so much!

Jada · Married on 03/15/2014

Cody Allen Productions was beyond amazing! He caputured anything I asked for specifically and added ideas of his own that turned out to be everything I could've ever dreamed of for our wedding photos/video! VERY recommended and highly outstanding!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Cody Allen Productions's reply:

Thank You Jada! It was awesome to work with you and I wish You, Dean, and Levi the best of luck!

Jeana · event on: 12/14/2013

Cody was great to work with. Very flexible with our ideas and letting us know what would work or not. Can't wait to work with him again!!

Kelzie · event on: 10/11/2014

Cody was amazing! He was respectful and very patient. When we ran out of ideas for our pictures, he had plenty! I would definitely recommend Cody Allen Productions to anyone who wants great service and amazing photos.

Lexi · Married on 05/14/2017

We had such a great experience with Cody and Ashley. They truly were wonderful to work with and our pictures turned out amazing.