Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

43 Reviews for Code 3 Entertainment

Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
37 Code 3 Entertainment Reviews

Jason is amazing! He went above and beyond what any DJ/lighting vendor would of done. He was my favorite person to work with! The lighting looked incredible, the songs were amazing. Everyone told me how awesome he was..he definitely made my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I got married earlier this month and used Code 3 Entertainment for our wedding and reception. We could not have asked for a better experience! Jason is absolutely amazing. He provides you with an excellent database of music to choose from, is very thorough and professional. He makes it a point to walk through every detail with you prior to the wedding. As a bride, I had absolutely no worries, he handled everything perfectly, kept the dance floor going and created excitement. We highly recommend Code 3 Entertainment and thank them for being the cherry on top to our special day!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was so easy to work with! He has a great online library and a system to choose your favorite songs and those you don't want. He also helped with the actual plan for the reception, something I really appreciated not having to do on my own. I am not someone who wants cheesy games or a DJ who goes into a crowd, and Jason was perfect for that. Very professional and well-prepared. Despite rain and technical difficulties, the reception was flawless thanks to Code 3!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

JASON WAS THE BEST! FROM OUR 1ST CALL, WE KNEW WE FOUND THE RIGHT DJ FOR US. THE PRICE WAS IN OUR BUDGET AND HE WAS EVEN BETTER THAN WE COULD HAVE IMAGINED. HE HELPED US PICK MUSIC FOR OUR CEREMONY AND RECEPTION THAT WORKED WITH OUR TASTES. WE WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY COUPLE LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING WEDDING DJ. THANK YOU JASON AND CODE 3. KEN & NATALIE

Profile Picture NATALIE, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

everything was perfect. They worked hand in hand with our other vendors to help everything flow smoothly. The lights were a nice touch. it was just one amazing party! We are very satisfied.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book Jason!!! You will NOT be disappointed. He took our "must plays" for our wedding and developed all the songs around those PERFECTLY! Our dance floor was never empty! He played every song I wanted to hear and really read the crowd well on what to play next. He was super easy to work with and extremely responsive! I wish I could host another party just to have him DJ again!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jason with Code 3 was nothing short of amazing. We honored the fact that he took the time to schedule a conference call in advance to discuss a timeline and preferences. He provided a lot of scenarios/solutions, which was great. One aspect of using Jason is that he personally comes to your event as opposed to sending someone that you have never met or spoken to before. He went above and beyond for our reception. Code 3 made our evening amazing!

Profile Picture Corinn, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
4.2

The price for their ceremony and reception music was extremely reasonable. Jason is very personable. Their equipment and the sound quality was great. I was a little disappointed that our recessional song was not started at the correction point in the song and my husband and I did not get our last dance at the reception; both things Jason and I had discussed on the phone prior to the event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Crystal, 8/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

Everything was amazing. So much planning goes into a wedding and these guys made the DJ part easy. Everyone loved the music and dancing! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Dianna, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ, easy to communicate with and awesome pricing, thanks for making our reception a fun atmosphere!

Profile Picture User6884117, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Code 3 Entertainment was amazing! Everyone loved his music selections and he made everything so easy. He was great at helping to organize how everything would flow during the reception as well. I can't say enough about Code 3 Entertainment!

Profile Picture User6828488, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very pleased with our decision to use Code 3. Jason did an amazing job and very easy to work with. Everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Shae, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC

They were amazing! Very versatile and great to work with. No detail was left unchecked, which made for a perfect evening. They know what it takes to pull off a successful wedding reception, and stayed within our budget. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Whitney, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had a destination wedding in Gulf Shores, and we handled booking our vendors over the phone and internet. Jason answered all of our questions and made planning our reception so much easier. He really knows what he is doing! His attention to detail made our reception look and sound amazing. This was the best wedding reception ever! We could not have asked for better.

Profile Picture User6050357, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason D.j.ed our daughter's wedding recently and I cannot tell you how pleased I was with his performance! He was so helpful and professional. He spent lots of time working with my daughter before the wedding and helped her answer several questions that she had. His equipment was top notch, and he was there for us all the way! I am so glad we made the decision to use Code 3 Entertainment !

Profile Picture User6083817, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have found a better DJ for our wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect and he made sure that it was what my fiancé and I wanted. Definitely the best around!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was the DJ for our wedding and he was great. He played exactly what we wanted during the ceremony and reception. He's very professional and his setup is awesome with lights that set the mood and get the party going. He took requests from guests all night and played them promptly. Overall, I definitely recommend Code 3 Entertainment for any party you are throwing!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

After reviewing Wedding Wire looking for a DJ for our daughter's wedding, I contacted Jason. I was not disappointed. He is very professional, thorough in his planning process, communicates well, and aims to make your event special. I even received a few pictures the next day via email that he took for us at the reception.

Profile Picture Jill, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great DJ. Good value too. A lot of bang for your buck. Would recommend to anybody having a wedding in the area!

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Code 3 Entertainment and Jason did an amazing job at my wedding reception. He made sure every detail of the reception was perfect and just the way my husband and I wanted it. The music selection is wonderful and they have every song you could ever think of. The online account was so helpful and allowed us to chose songs we did not want played and songs that we did want played. MC services are also amazing. I would pick Code 3 again for any of my dj needs.

Profile Picture Carly , 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very happy and pleased with Code 3 Entertainment. He was very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Profile Picture User5414975, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The BEST DJ! I can not say enough positive things about Code 3 Entertainment. Jason was the DJ at my family reunion beach party, and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend him, and plan to use his service in the future.

Profile Picture Jen, 6/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was very flexible with payment and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User5396725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did a great job, he was very helpful. He was very organized and I didn't have to worry about anything. He made sure to do everything I asked and was great at managing time. I'm so glad we chose him to do our wedding!!

Profile Picture User5390250, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very impressed! He worked well with our budget from the beginning. I definitely would recommend code 3 entertainment to other brides!

Profile Picture Audie, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews