42 Reviews for CocoLuna Events

Non-Religious (5)
Religious (3)
Civil (2)
Cultural (1)

Courtney was great to work with, always responsive did a great job with all of the last minute details which made things much easier for me and my family.

Profile Picture Beth , 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley Schultz at Cocoluna is an absolute rock star! We got married at Sundial Resort in Sanibel Island. We were planning our wedding remotely from Chicago and would not have been able to do it without the help of Ashley. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was exceptionally special.

She was always available and answered every question we had along the way. She allowed us to FedEx and UPS so many of our wedding favors to her home so that we wouldn't have to travel on the airplane with them. She also helped put together welcome bags for our guests with the items we had shipped to her house.

45 days out, she took over all the contracts with our vendors and made sure everything was confirmed and went off without a hitch on our wedding day! She provided peace of mind to my fiance, which in turn gave me peace of mind.

On the day of the wedding, she was helpful with the bride, bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen. She helped with our pocket squares and bouttonieres. She was everywhere around the resort making sure things ran smoothly. She checked in with both the bride and groom on numerous occasions to make sure we had everything we need. She even made sure we had drinks in hand when we were taking photographs while everyone else was at cocktail hour.

Ashley was an absolute godsend and a complete professional at her job. If you are getting married in SW Florida, you need to use Ashley at Cocoluna Events!

Profile Picture Tim, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough wonderful things about Ashley Schultz, Colby, & Courtney Armen of Cocoluna Events. They made this destination wedding a breeze and something I would do without a doubt every time. They made wedding planning WAY more enjoyable and easier then I ever expected. I can't say thank you enough!!! I have made a forever friend in Ashley also. They did planning, set up, put together favors & welcome bags they will help do it all!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

Courtney and the CocoLuna team are so wonderful that I cannot find the words to tell other Brides how much they mean to me! If you want a no-nonsense, super creative, incredibly kind, spectacularly talented, and absolutely AMAZING wedding planner (and, let's be honest, wedding planning therapist and miracle worker) look no further. Courtney saved my wedding day. She was the person who I text messaged when I freaked out about my flowers. She was the person who guided me through finding a new caterer when our venue would not allow our original caterer on property. She was the person who talked me off the ledge and supported me through every creative decision. She wrangled my family and in-laws throughout the wedding planning process, and on my wedding day. She was the person who tackled the rogue pizza guy who crashed our reception (that I didn't find out about until weeks later - props, sister!). She is the person who I consider my friend now that I am a married woman. Courtney will make your dreams come true!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I had the most wonderful experience working with Ashley of Coco Luna events for my wedding this past March. I live in NY and Ashley seamlessly helped me organize my wedding long distance. She is incredibly professional and was always available when needed. The week leading up to the wedding I felt very comfortable in her hands and our wedding day was better than we could have ever hoped for. She ran everything smoothly and left my parents, myself and my husband at ease with her wonderful planning. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't even imagine our daughter's wedding without the services of Cocoluna Events! Courtney couldn't have been more professional, organized, accommodating and FUN to be around and work with. Her knowledge and recommendations regarding all the vendors we used was INVALUABLE! We can't thank you enough for the fabulous job you did in playing the most critical role in making her wedding dreams an amazing reality!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ann, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Courtney was a complete lifesaver for planning our destination wedding!! We had the most perfect day and there's no way we could've done it without her! She guided us to all of our vendors (flowers, band, photography, etc.) which totally made the wedding!! She was so organized and asked all the questions that we didn't even know to ask. She set up a timeline for us and made sure we stayed on track throughout the planning process. She perfectly executed our vision for our wedding day. We didn't have to stress and on the day of she was there making sure everything went smoothly and ensured everyone was where they needed to be at the appropriate times. She was so fun and had a great team. I'm going to miss our emails and meetings now that the wedding is over. We highly recommend Courtney and Cocoluna events!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 3/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When my fiance and I were planning an out-of-state wedding, we started looking for a wedding planner at the venue's location in Bonita Springs, FL. After meeting with several experienced wedding planners in the area, Courtney Armen with Cocoluna Events clearly stood out as the elite option. She is very personable, likable, organized and fun. My fiance was so impressed by her, he called her the "quarterback" of our wedding. From day one that's what she was, a true leader. We knew exactly what to expect because she made it clear to us what was required of us and what she would manage. She connected us with wonderful vendors, took care of organizational questions--- just ran the whole show flawlessly. Courtney is not only a great planner, but she is also very artsy and often provided advice on many of our design options. She is also extremely accessible---phone, email, text--- just always available and helpful throughout the entire planning process.

Overall, it was a bliss working with her! Her passion for her business translates into a fantastic experience for any bride and groom. We highly recommend Courtney and Cocoluna Events!

Profile Picture Katya, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil, Destination

I typically don't write reviews but Courtney and her team are outstanding! I just got married January '17 and had the pleasure to work with Courtney. If you are planning on getting married in south Florida I highly recommend Cocoluna events!
Courtney is extremely detailed oriented and one of the most organized professionals I have worked with: She suggested and assisted the best vendors in SW Florida, created detailed timelines for tasks up to the day of the wedding and created detailed itenary for the day of the wedding for all of our vendors, maids, and grooms to follow. I got married at a country club that has their own events person but I knew Courtney would make sure everything was more then perfect! She came to the house a few days prior to the wedding to pick up all the items and decorations (7-8 boxes) so she could be responsible for all the items and setting up the space exactly how we dicussed. Then after the wedding she broke everything down and dropped off all the items to my parents house so no one in my family had to bother with it at the end of the night and everyone could just enjoy the evening. I live in California so Courtney and I had to have our meetings remotely and she still managed to execute exactly what we wanted and more! The best part was on the day of the wedding we (me, my husband and family/friends) were able to actually relax and enjoy because Courtney had everything taken care of behind the scenes. Thank you, Courtney!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When we first started planning our daughters wedding we had no idea the details that needed to be attended to. At first having a wedding planner seemed a luxery but as the wedding came closer it became a total necessary. Just before the wedding our heads were spinning and having a professional handle the vendors and location was a life saver.

We would like to congratulate Courtney Armen and CocoLuna events for organizing a perfect wedding for us with many complements and prases. Thank You

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I remember exactly where I was, what I was doing, what the weather was like, & what I was feeling the first time I spoke with Courtney on the phone.

All it took was 3 minutes on the phone & ONE simple question…
My response became the premise that created & ultimately became my wedding were 2 simple statements: romantically simplistic & simplistically romantic.

Courtney understands that the ability to perceive a person’s insight is through tone, word usage/choice, & overall expression that facilitates her to fully see vision, inspiration, & ultimately hopes & wishes.

Definition of Courtney Armen (Owner of CocoLuna Events): (co-co -loo-nah): utmost professionalism; unwavering equanimity and unequivocal pragmatism that never ceased or abated throughout

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Courtney is fabulous! She understands what her clients need and is simply wonderful! She responds quickly and really puts your mind at ease!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't begin to say how amazing Courtney and her team did in helping us plan, design and execute our wedding. Courtney was absolutely amazing to work with and very easy to talk to. She was very accommodating and did everything we asked. She designed us a beautiful wedding that we definitely wouldn't of been able to come up with on our own. She is very thorough and makes sure everything is done down to the final detail. She made sure that we had the best day of our lives and the wedding of our dreams. There is so much that she does for you that we can't list it all here. We would highly recommend her for a day of planner or what we did as a full wedding planner. She makes sure that you are going to have an amazing day and not be stressed at all. Thank you Courtney for an amazing wedding day! It was the perfect day and everything was beautiful! We can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Steve, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Courtney goes above and beyond and isn't afraid to stand up for her customer. It's difficult to find a planner that doesn't let their alliances with the industry trump their customer. After all, as a customer you are just a one hit wonder and the planner has to deal with vendors in their industries everyday. The entire time I felt that the customer (my wife and I) was Courtney's priority. The entire process was seem less, easy and fun. My wife, our friends, and our family can't stop talking about how amazing the day was And it was all because of Courtney's hard work. We highly recommend her.

Mark and Natalia Leonardis
Hoboken NJ
Married at: Gasparilla Inn & Club, Boca Grande FL

Profile Picture Mark, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Courtney is absolutely amazing! From the first consultation we had with her, we knew we were in good hands. As an out of town bride, I was really worried about how I was going to plan a wedding 1500 miles away but she made it so easy! Every vendor she had recommended for us turned out to be amazing. She was so awesome at executing any crazy ideas my husband and I had and turning them into something so beautiful. From the ceremony, to the tent, to the set up and décor, everything was perfect. The day of went by without a hitch! She goes above and beyond! We love her!

Profile Picture Venessa, 4/26/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

My husband and I recently held our destination wedding (we're from Kansas and married in Sanibel, FL) and I can without doubt say that Courtney Armen was integral in making our big day run as smooth as possible. Courtney was always so professional, quick to offer advice when needed and always willing to go the extra mile. Our touch point calls were always something I looked forward to as Courtney wasn't just a vendor, she truly was a friend through the wedding planning process.

CocoLuna Events helped us have a stress-free rehearsal and wedding day - and for that, their services were priceless! I would wholeheartedly recommend Courtney and her outstanding team to anyone in the SW Florida area for their upcoming wedding. She is worth every penny and more in ensuring your special day is exactly as you want it!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

We had the most amazing wedding experience! Courtney is everything you want in a wedding planner. Detailed, organized, creative, flexible, and reliable. She was so easy to work with in the planning process and helped me bring my ideas to life. I am a very detail oriented person that usually has to take control of things to ensure they are done correctly, but with Courtney I felt so confident in her, I was able to let go and trust that she would take care of everything. And it worked out perfectly! I would highly recommend Courtney if you are planning a destination wedding and want to make sure everything goes smoothly. She knows the wedding community well and everyone seems to know and respect her. What a great day!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Referrals

I almost made the grave mistake of not hiring a wedding planner/decorator for my destination wedding at Marco Island. I thought that I would save on cost and have my friends and family assist me. I am so glad that I reconsidered. Courtney from CocoLuna Events was godsend. She is such a joy to work with and very detailed oriented. She and her crew took a vision that I had in my mind and brought it to life. Everything looked and went beautifully. Her attention to details was so appreciated. She took care of so many things, including things that I did not even think of. As a result my family and I were able to fully enjoy our wedding day worry free. Hiring CocoLuna Events is money well spent. I would absolutely recommend her services.

Profile Picture User5207859, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Civil

If you are even slightly overwhelmed - hire Courtney. If you are even thinking of hiring a wedding planner - hire Courtney. This woman saved my wedding day - literally - multiple times, on many different occasions. I got engaged 20 months ago and thought that I "could do it all, how hard could it be" - little did I think that I would be forced to change venues - 3 times, cancel and fire vendors and hire new ones, and that I would become so stressed out by the planning process I wanted to call off the wedding on many occasions. In comes Courtney, I hired her 4 months after our engagement and she literally came in, helped me find and secure our second venue, canceled all our existing contracts with the other vendors, MOVED our wedding to another city and designed and planned the bulk of it in 6 weeks. She's magic, she even helped us save thousands of dollars in finding us vendors who fit our budget and provided us amazing customer service. 2 weeks leading up to our wedding last Friday and the severe weather was making us super nervous. Our venue was completely outdoors and there was no way we can put up a tent or salvage the venue if it rained or a tornado touched down. She went straight to work and found us another AMAZING and better venue than the first (with the help of our caterer, Artichoke and Company) and contacted all our vendors and moved us seamlessly to another venue without even a hiccup. Throughout the entire planning experience, Courtney checked in all the time to see how I was doing, to remind me of items I still needed to complete that she couldn't do for me, and to generally keep me updated on the progress of the wedding planning. I was actually able to relax and enjoy being engaged and making fun decisions about our wedding with my husband without us trying to kill each other over the stress my other friends who didn't hire planners were experiencing.

I could not have done half the things for my wedding without Courtney's help, she is a dream!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/22/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious

From the moment we booked with Courtney she was ALWAYS available to answer the zillion questions we had. Courtney took care of everything from beginning to end. She was always open to our ideas and made everything we wanted possible. She took care of contacting our vendors, helped us keep to our budget, designed our ceremony & reception spaces and was with us all day of our wedding. We had some weather related issues on the day of the wedding but I was blissfully unaware because Courtney and her team had everything under control. My wedding day was perfect because of Courtney. Thank you for making the planning process so fun and so easy!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to start? Courtney planned the day of my dreams & left my all smiles. From the moment we did a phone consultation, I knew Courtney was going to be my planner. High energy, super responsive, so organized, creative & thoughtful. C

Courtney handled every detail of our wedding. I asked her advice on everything from nails to ceremony to design and how to handle my family. She did it all. She responded to all of my emails & texts in record time. She had every detail planned, even the ones I hadn't thought of. She had an amazing array of vendors, would bring me a few and recommend the one she thought I would like. She was always on point.

Courtney was able to do some "value engineering" and cut out some items that I didn't really care about in order to stay within my budget. I actually think the event was better without some of the extras.

Courtney has a great design style. She pulled off my vision better than I could have imagined. Our day went off without a hitch and really was the most perfect day. Well worth every penny, and more! I even had many guests say what an amazing job she did. Even handling a few behind the scenes things without me knowing.

The only downside is that I don't get to talk to her every day now! You will love Courtney & your event!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We hosted our daughters wedding in Naples, Fl for 200---my husband who was totally not involved with the process looked at me near the end of the evening and said, "they are worth their weight in gold". From details to direction, vendors to vision and timing to logistics--Courtney and Ashely were a joy to work with!!

Profile Picture june, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Last weekend my sister got married in Florida and I cannot say enough positive things about Courtney and her staff at Cocoluna events. As my sister's maid of honor, I was nervous about trying to work full time and help her plan a wedding from thousands of miles away- but fortunately, thanks to Cocoluna events, the wedding planning process could not have gone better. Courtney kept our family well informed, managed to stick to the budget, and pulled off a beautiful and very fun wedding! She handled everything that came her way and allowed the bride and all of the guests to enjoy the wedding day. Hiring Courtney and her staff was the BEST decision we made throughout this entire wedding planning process! If you're looking for a fun, organized, and knowledgeable wedding planner, Courtney is your girl!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Courtney was really on top of things. She is very prompt and will listen to any requests you might have. She gave us so many ideas and recommendations. She does timelines of the whole event to make sure everyone and everything has its place and time, which made the whole event run smoothly without any confusion. Everything really came to life on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious