64 Reviews for CoCoBelle Makeup and Hair Design

Makeup (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
60 CoCoBelle Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

Alex is awesome! Love her work.

Profile Picture Susan , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with CocoBelle was amazing! Scheduled a trial with them beforehand. It was well worth it since I was unsure what I wanted. They took pictures of the look and made some great last minute adjustments on the wedding day. The trial made me comfortable trusting them for my wedding look. They provided hair and makeup services for my bridal party, my mother in law, my mother, and myself. They listened to what everyone had to say, gave suggestions, and created beautiful looks for each person. They were on time to the hotel on the wedding day, very professional, and worked efficiently. Would recommend 100%!!

Profile Picture S, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and her crew are wonderful! They are extremely talented and professional. I never looked better. I have recommended them to all my friends. Everyone who uses their service is thrilled and calls to thank me for the referral.

Profile Picture Teri, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Had both hair and makeup done for several occasions. All I can say is they are MIRCLE WORKERS!!!!!!

Profile Picture Martha, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful team and so personable. I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cocobelle has been doing my hair and makeup for my events for many years. I am always beyond satisfied with their services. I highly recommend them if you want the best there is!

Profile Picture Kerri, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alex and her team did an amazing job on my twin daughters for their sweet 16! They work with such Attention to detail and are all so talented!! We were so happy with the results !!

Profile Picture Tracie, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you so much Alex and Tatyana for making me feel extra beautiful for my Baby Shower. Both Alex & Tatyana were patient, nurturing and made me feel so relaxed. I highly recommend CoCoBelle and will be using them in the future!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

CoCoBelle was fantastic to work with from beginning to end! Alexandra helped me with the planning and organizing of the hair and make up ideas and was able to do everyone's hair and make up within the Time constraints I had and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! They are detail oriented and experts in their craft. I danced all night and my hair and make up stayed perfectly! I've had many up dos and make up applications and this was by far the best. It was the exact look I was going for. Alexandra and her team are professionals and I can't sing their praises enough!

Profile Picture L, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would recommend CoCoBelle to everyone I know. Siena did my hair and makeup for my son's wedding in October. She listened to what I wanted and made it work for me. I received so many compliments on my hair. My makeup looked great all day, even through my tears of joy. CocoBelle's responsiveness, professionalism, and talent made me feel confident and assured on a very special day in my family's life.

Profile Picture Eloise, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Have used Alex and her group several times. Always happy with the experience and results!

Profile Picture Marti, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved Cocobelle! Alex did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids, she was so professional but nurturing at the same time! I have nothing but great things to say about this company.

Profile Picture nina, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Great job for prom hair and makeup! My daughter was extremely happy with her hair and makeup and loved getting ready in the comfort of her own home! Awesome PROM experience :)

Profile Picture kerri, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

CoCoBelle Makeup and Hair Design did the hair and makeup for myself (bride), my mom, sister (MOH) and best friend on my wedding day. They came highly referred to me by my friend's wife who used them for her wedding and bridal party. They were so kind and a pleasure to work with from the initial outreach all the way through the completion of their service. My hair and makeup trial didn't go as smoothly as one would hope, due in part to terrible weather happening that day and my hair being too long and heavy to do exactly what I wanted. None of the issues I had at my trial had anything to do with them, it was all circumstances surrounding me or that particular day, but I was feeling a little uneasy when I left. They did provide me with tips on how I should cut my hair before the wedding and what to do the day of to ensure that I'd be getting the hairstyle I wanted. Day of, they provided me, my sister and friend with EXACTLY the hair and make up styles that we wanted and presented in pictures. My mom, didn't really have any strong opinions going in as to what she wanted, she wanted them to use their professional opinions and do her hair and makeup in whatever way would make her look best and they did just that. They provided our services on location at the hotel we were staying at, showed up exactly on the agreed upon time with all of their equipment, got to work right away and had us ready with enough time to do some touch ups.

**They also provided us with a great recommendation for our honeymoon in Greece!!

I would highly recommend using CoCoBelles, they go above and beyond!

Profile Picture User5313956, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

CoCoBelle came to me as a recommendation from my 2 cousins that got married before me. Not only were they professional, but you felt like you had a friend in Tatiana and Alexandra. They were both able to help my elderly mother in law, who is quite particular, get the exact look that she wanted. I also had a difficult bridesmaid and they were patient, understanding, and willing to make her happy. I highly recommend CoCoBelle for any type of beauty services.

Profile Picture Erica , 4/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with CocoBelle for my wedding! They were so professional and comfortable to be around from the start. Alexandra was so easy to deal with and very professional, ex: she promptly returned voice messages, provided a written contract specifying services to be provided and payments owed, and was flexible when I asked to change arrival times. Everything was set and there were no loose ends, which helped ease the stress for me. I loved that I could use CoCoBelle for both hair and makeup and didn't have to shop around for both. I contacted a few hair & makeup vendors before choosing CoCoBelle and its prices are in line with other vendors in the area. Day of my wedding I had Alexandra do my make up and Seina for my hair - both did an amazing job!! Tatyana did the hair of several of my bridesmaids and she is equally as fantastic. Not only were their skills top notch, they were very nice and sweet and helped to calm me down and make my wedding day more enjoyable. They were all a pleasure to be around - it felt like we were old friends. I highly recommend using CoCoBelle for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Nada, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We have used CoCoBelle Make up and hair design for many events but none as important as my sister’s wedding day. From the consultation, to the booking, to the selection of styles and colors that would best compliment all the members of the wedding party and especially the bride, Alex and her team of professionals made sure everyone received the perfect look for that day!! Top notch! Would highly recommend to anyone and will continue to use them for all our important events!!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot even put into words how amazing CoCoBelle is! From the very first call Alexandra was so sweet and professional. First we set up my makeup trail and I was completely blown away. Alexandra is so amazing at what she does! I showed her some pictures and we spoke a little about what I was looking for and she went above and beyond anything I could have imagined.

Tatiana did my hair and it was BEAUTIFUL. Once again, so sweet and professional and listed to everything I said. She had done my hair twice during the trial, and I even changed it slightly the day of my wedding and I could not have been happier.

The girls showed up on time, and got through 9 of us in less than the time talked about. All of my bridesmaids and my mom look absolutely stunning! We all got so many compliments on how fabulous we all looked.

I would 150% recommend CoCoBelle! Seriously look no further if you want a hassle free wedding day and want to look amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful Cocobelle is! From the beginning, Alexandra was incredibly sweet and helpful. She always got back to me quickly and was very flexible in scheduling. I used Alexandra several times for makeup prior to my wedding and each time was fantastic. When it came to my hair trials, I was given a lot of flexibility and feedback on my hair from Tatiana. We were able to come up with something I liked and she was amazing! The day of scheduling was great and Alexandra and her team were so efficient! Alexandra was at the hotel early and having her there was a great start to my day. My bridesmaids and mom looked wonderful and we all got compliments on how great we looked.

Profile Picture robin, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend coco belle for hair and makeup. They were an amazing team!

Profile Picture User3384706, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The girls showed up on time with all equipment ready to go! Our hair turned our absolutely perfect. We had ten bridesmaids plus myself, and everyone was amazed by the quality of work. Loved CoCoBelle!

Profile Picture User3385309, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexandra and her girls are an absolute pleasure to work with. Alexandra’s communication was a breeze.. very detailed and flexible when working with my schedule. Her team was extremely friendly and efficient. During my trial run and on the day of my wedding, her girls showed up early and took their time with me and my bridesmaids to make us look absolutely stunning. Tatyana was my hairstylist and she was amazing, I showed her a few pictures of styles that I liked and she came up with a beautiful, creative hairstyle that was better than I could have imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend Alexandra and her CoCoBelle team!!

Profile Picture Marka, 5/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

CoCoBelle did an excellent job on hair and makeup for my wedding!

Profile Picture Meryl, 4/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cocobelle did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! I couldn't have been happier! They were always easy to contact and very accomadating. When the number of people being serviced the day of my wedding increased they sent 2 extra stylist. The girls were lovely to work with, stayed on schedule and made everyone look beautiful!

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/9/12, 2 Reviews