Coco Red Events Reviews

57 Reviews for Coco Red Events

• Leah

Leah · Married on 09/27/2020

Best Decision

I had three wedding planners I planned on meeting with prior to hiring a planner for my wedding. Kristi was my first and last meeting. After sitting down and talking with her, I knew she would be perfect to help me plan our day. I could not have gotten through any of this without Kristi. She was prompt and on top of EVERYTHING. Kristi is very professional, easy going and comfortable to work with. Kristi knows exactly what she is doing and her and the team helped to make our day fun and absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • I

I X · Married on 01/01/2020

What are you waiting for? Book, book, book! :)

If you’re looking for someone who is prompt, responsive, dependable, and experienced and who will 500% get the job done, KRISTI IS YOUR GIRL! I had only been to two weddings prior to planning my own and, needless to say, I was clueless. Kristi made the process so easy.

For example, her list of preferred vendors was perfectly tailored and had enough variety so that couples with any style could find vendors that were up their alley. It was so nice to not have to search through hundreds and hundreds of vendors, and it helped us to know that she often works with each of the vendors on her list. It really made us feel secure in our vendor selections! We did hire a vendor that was not on her list, but she worked so well with him, and by the end of the night, I believe she had decided to put him on her vendor list! I think that just goes to show how great of a person she is.

In addition, Kristi was essential on our wedding day. She kept everything running like a well-oiled machine. I literally just had to show up. In addition, I was an out-of-state bride and, since coming to Georgia was not always convenient, she stepped up and handled things on her own. For example, I didn’t go to the vendor walkthrough but she gave me a rundown after the fact. She also was open to joining our calls with our vendors when we asked, and she gave us tips and answered all of our silly (and not so silly) questions.

Truthfully, it feels like I barely did anything to plan for the wedding, yet somehow, the wedding exceeded ALL expectations. She handled everything to perfection, and on wedding day, she was organized and calm.

I was so nervous about picking a planner because I’d heard so many horror stories, but you won’t have to worry about that with Kristi. I’m so happy I decided to go with Kristi’s full service package. Whether you know exactly what you want your wedding to be like or don’t have a clue, you can’t go wrong hiring Coco Red Events!!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Brittani

Brittani · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend!

I hired Kristi from CocoRed for my wedding, planner and I am so glad I did. I originally selected the month of package, and quickly realized that she was amazing and the extra cost of the next package was well worth everything she provided. She made my life so much easier! I was planning the wedding in Atlanta while living in California, and I was very busy at work, and Kristi made everything so much easier for me. I explained my style and budget for various vendors, and then she would send me a list of 3-5 options. Once I selected my choice, she was so helpful in arranging communications and finalizing contracts. She helped us find such amazing vendors for our wedding. A month before the wedding, she took over all communication, which really made everything so much easier during a stressful time. She was incredible with discretion - on the items I cared about, she would talk through our options and then follow through on my decisions; and on smaller things that I didn't care about, she made great choices. And, on the day of, she was incredible. She made the day run incredibly smoothly. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thanks for your sweet review, Brittani! It was great working with you, Averill and your families! I wish you both all the best!
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne Brown · Married on 11/02/2019

Our day was perfect because of Jessica!

After my fiancé and I got engaged, we started looking at several locations before deciding to host our wedding on our personal property. When we made this decision, I realized there would be a lot more vendor management than we could handle leading up to the wedding and on our special day. That’s when I researched planners and decided on Coco Red Events. Their prices were very competitive, I connected with Jessica, and knew she was be very reliable. My fiancé and I decided to do the “The Wedding Management Package” which is their “same-day” package but they step in earlier than most at about 4 weeks. We booked with Jessica at Coco Red Events months before and Jessica was available for any questions/concerns I had while doing the planning. I never had a problem getting a response. She also handled our special requirements, like sourcing portable bathroom trailers (not a port-o-potty), for our property since we were having it one our farm, and made it seem achievable. Additionally, we were able to rent some table décor (vases, votives, table number holders, etc) which was easy since she brought them, had them set up, and took them after the wedding.
    Our day was perfect because of Jessica! She was at our walk through the night before to help calm us and was very prepared the day of. Jessica had already been in contact with all our vendors weeks before the wedding, so everyone was on the same page making for a smooth day. The only thing I had to do on my wedding day was get up and get ready. When the wedding started, I was shocked to see how my vision had become a reality with her help. We did not have one thing go wrong, had the most fun on our day, and have nothing but wonderful memories.
    I would highly recommend Coco Red Events, especially Jessica, to any couple as they are very flexible and have outstanding service.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you, Cheyenne! I'm so thankful you trusted me with your day and I loved every second of working with you!
  • Tara

Tara McCarthy · Married on 10/26/2019

Best and easiest hire we made!

Real talk: I interviewed THREE other day of/month of wedding planners before finding the cream of the crop, Kristi with Coco Red. Two of the other planners messed up the phone call before it even happened (one called 20 minutes late/the other dialed my number wrong and the call never happened)! Not the case with Kristi, who arrived early to our first in-person meeting. I knew right away she is leagues ahead of other planners with her organizational skills, attention to detail, logistical knowledge about weddings and also her pleasant and GENUINE demeanor. Event planning runs in her family, and it shows. During my search for a planner, it became clear there are lots of companies with a cute name and high quality marketing/images, but zero substance, experience and frankly, no common sense organizational skills to back it up. Coco Red talks the talk AND walks the walk, trust. We knew we were in good hands with them from start to finish. It was such a relief to know in the month leading up to the wedding that I could fully delegate and put my trust in Kristi to communicate with our vendors and confirm all the final details. We did a lot of DIY for our decor, but we knew we could pass off the final set up instructions to Kristi and that it would all come together just as we envisioned. Kristi and her sister Jessica executed everything flawlessly the day of! From one event/photoshoot professional to another, THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you, Tara! You did such an amazing job with the decor. Everything was beautiful and you could see you and Jack in every detail!
  • Anna

Anna Cathryn Mauro · Married on 10/19/2019

Every bride needs Coco Red!!

I’m so, so glad I had Kristi, Jessica, and Colette to help me with my big day! From vendor recommendations to the day of, they made the process smooth and fun while keeping us on schedule. As someone who initially felt overwhelmed wedding planning, It was biggest relief to have them by my side and let them take the reins. I’d recommend Coco Red to any and every bride! ♥️

Sent on 11/08/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

Girl! We were truly honored to be a part of your day. It meant so much to each of us to see you so happy! We love you!

Brianna · Married on 09/07/2019

The best decision we made after saying yes!

I literally do not even know where to start in telling you just how much we LOVED working with Kristi and her team. From the first time we met her, I knew not only would she be awesome at her role but also that we would just click. We decided to do the Partial Planning package since we had already signed with our venue She answered every question no matter how big or how small. She helped us make decisions that aligned with our budget, values, dreams, and always filled in the gaps when we had no idea what to do next! Her vendor connections helped us find the right team to work with, and even the ones she had never worked with before raved about her communication and process. If you still are not sold, her poise, presence, and professionalism on our wedding day was absolutely unmatched. From the rehearsal to the final send off, every detail was nailed. She made decisions on the spot, involved us for the major changes/issues, and literally brought the day to life. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect if we tried, and we will forever be grateful to Kristi and her team for bringing to life.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for trusting me to help make your day amazing. I absolutely loved working with you and Bryan!
  • Taylor

Taylor LaCava Waller · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Coco Red did such an amazing job with all of the details of our special day! Jessica did great organizing and working with all of our other vendors. She was so easy to connect and communicate with every day. Jessica helped calm my nerves with all of my last minute decisions! Love the entire Coco Red team! ❤️

Sent on 08/14/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thanks for those sweet words, Taylor! You and Adam were dream clients! I wish you and your new family all the very best.
  • Corinna

Corinna · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn't have done it without Kristi

We hired Kristi as our planner for our entire wedding. She made our life so easy, took care of all the problems that arose, and even got us a couple discounts. We could not have had such a successful wedding without her. She was amazing, and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I loved working with you and Eric and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Doiron · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Planner I could ask for

Kristi was everything that I could have asked for in a wedding planner. I did the full service from start to finish and Kristi help make my life so much easier throughout the process. The people she recommended were amazing and made my day so beautiful. A few days before the wedding and the day of we had some hiccups with transportation and Kristi came in like superwomen and saved the day and I didn’t have to stress at all. The day of coordination was amazing and her and her sister Jessica were a dynamic duo and i know my wedding party was very large and a handful and they did an amazing job with them as well as keeping me and the groom carefree and happy. I would 100 perfect recommend them for your wedding!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

You're the best! Thank you so much for your sweet words! You and Jeff are such a beautiful couple and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you both!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/06/2019

CoCo Red Events - best decision I made in the planning process!

Kristi and her team were amazing to work with and made the planning process flow seamlessly. I was able to relax as she took over as the wedding weekend coordinator, but began communication with vendors 1-2 months in advance. We had phone calls periodically to ensure that she knew exactly what my vision and expectations were for our wedding weekend. Kristi had not seen our venue before but familiarized herself prior to the rehearsal and by reviewing floor plans, and was able to navigate it wonderfully on the weekend of our event. I was extremely impressed with her organization and preparedness for any vent from having a local hospital listed, to having a massive umbrella ready for a pop up rain storm. There were multiple times during the planning process that she brought up details to consider, that I had failed to think of---and I am very detail oriented! :D She was able to keep a large wedding party on schedule and even printed out a detailed weekend schedule for all involved(with reminders to come to her with questions, so as not to overwhelm the bride and groom-which was much appreciated)! We could not be more impressed with her work and I would gladly use CoCo Red Events again and would have considered used them for full service planning had I known how wonderful of a job they would do! Thank you Kristi for your hard work!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

I still can't get over how stunning you and Stephen are and how beautiful everything was! Thank you for trusting me with your day!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Experience!

I thought I could plan my wedding on my own, but once I started trying to get everything together, I realized it would be impossible with a full time job if I wanted to keep my sanity! Coco Red made wedding planning a breeze for me and answered any and all questions I had as well as recommended vendors. Jessica did an amazing job on my wedding day also making sure I wasn’t stressed out and that my husband and I weren’t overwhelmed with guests trying to talk to us while we were trying to eat. She kept our stress level at a minimum and was worth every penny! She also talked me off a ledge a few times I was ready to jump off about a month before the wedding when every vendor tried to contact me at the same time. I couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a great time working with you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you, your new hubby and sweet Ava!
  • Laura

Laura Wright · Married on 02/11/2019

Bless you, Kristi!

When starting to plan our November 2019 wedding, we had no idea where to start and quickly became overwhelmed. After doing some online research, I reached out to Kristi at CRE and immediately knew I needed her help after our first meeting. Kristi is extremely responsive and on top of things yet relaxed, understood our style and recommended amazing vendors that truly made our day. Looking back, our wedding would not have come together without their help and the day of was stress-free and perfect for us and our families. I 100% recommend booking Kristi/CRE for your wedding - especially if you're feeling a little lost as she'll guide you the whole way!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Wedding Decision We Made

We had first heard of Coco Red because Kristi was my sister's month of planner for her wedding and did a fantastic job with having everything run smoothly and my sister highly recommended her to me and my fiance for our wedding. As a "month of planner" she was really there for us 6+ months prior to our wedding, emailing and being in touch and making sure I was in a good place. We didn't have vendors selected for everything when we first began talking but she had recommendations for any vendor you could possibly need. She was really there every step of the way and we don't know how we could have done it without her. We never had to communicate or coordinate with any of the vendors after initially booking them- she did it all and took SO MUCH stress off of us. One thing I really, really appreciated was how responsive she was. I felt like she was always on top of it but still had a calm, "laid back" attitude, which put me at ease. From her coordinating with vendors, scheduling walk-throughs and making our entire day of schedule, we never had to worry about it coming together. We even rented candle holders through her and she provided tins for our sparklers to be put out - she thought of every little detail, they seriously do it all! We couldn't have our rehearsal at our venue the evening before so she made it work at our hotel and it was seamless. The night of our rehearsal we gave her all our decor/anything for the wedding the next day and she handled EVERYTHING on our wedding day! She made our vision become reality and there's literally nothing I would have changed. My parents were extremely impressed as well and were so happy we could just enjoy the wedding day without having to worry about anything because Kristi took care of it all. I would highly recommend Kristi to anyone getting married that wants to have the least stressful experience and truly enjoy their day :)

Sent on 02/03/2019

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you so, so much! It was an honor to work with your family again! You guys are amazing and I wish you and Drew all the best! =)

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2018

To say they did an AMAZING job would be such an understatement. They deserve way more than a 5 star. THEY WERE AMAZING!!! Kristi way out did herself with helping me with planning the wedding, remembering ALL the details for me, giving me suggestions that helped blow the wedding out of the water, and helped when things ended up going wrong on there wedding. From my dress breaking an my now husband getting hot candle wax on his suit prior to the wedding and FIXING it all. I do not know what I would have done without them. Best decision I made was hiring them to come help me celebrate the day! Cannot say THANK YOU enough!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a great time working with you!

Alison Conroy · Married on 10/27/2018

Wants into Reality

Kristi Collins at CocoRed Events is detailed oriented and is willing to meet the needs of the bride and groom whenever possible. Kristi made an effort to fill in the gaps of items we did not have on our wedding day such as a card box, easel, cake cutting set and table decor to remove the burden of finding those items on our own. She made sure that we double necessary items for vendors to had the essential vendors in place that are needed on your wedding day. My favorite thing about working with Kristi was the details she covered. She mails your marriage license, she communicates with vendors, she checks-in peridoically to see what she can help with, she offers suggestions to help in the planning process and made our entire day run smoothly without any hiccups. We are forever thankful to have her a part of our day.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

Ah! That last name looks good! =) Thank you for your kind words. I loved working with you, Brian and Owen. I wish all the best for your sweet family!

Alina · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! Thank you.

Kristi was amazing. She orchestrated the day perfectly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the days leading up to the big day. She is someone you can truly trust with your Special Day. Thank you Kristi!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you! It was such a fun night! I'm so happy for you and Tyge and I wish you both all the best!

Allyson · Married on 09/29/2018

I did an extensive amount of research and met with a lot of coordinators before signing a contract with Kristi at Coco Red. I was looking for someone who was super organized, knowledgeable about my venue (Callanwolde Fine Arts Center) and other wedding vendors, but above all, a person we personally got along with. Kristi was all of these things. Although I only hired her for Day of Coordination, she answered every one of my emails during the planning process with advice and I can't think of a single bump that happened on the day of the wedding. We appreciated that she was always responsive, professional, but also so laidback, which was a comfort throughout the process.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you, Allyson! You were seriously the most organized bride ever, which made my job super easy! I wish you, Jonny, Sherman and Abby all the best! =)

Tiffany Lee · Married on 09/23/2018

I love Kristi.

Kristi with Cocored was amazing. She was kind, flexible, calibrated to our personalities and communication style, and fit in perfectly with friends and family. She's always calm and relaxed - nothing ruffles her, and she's a perfect friend/truth teller/voice of stability. I'd recommend her a thousand times over. :)

Sent on 10/26/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

I love you back! =) Working with you, Stephen and your sweet pup, Lucy, was amazing! And your wedding day was sooo much fun. Your friends know how to throw down on the dance floor! Thank you again for trusting me with your day!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank goodness for Kristi and Coco Red Events! I chose a package that included planning as well as day-of coordination, and it was really a life saver. Kristi introduced me to venues and ideas I hadn’t found on my own, kept my spirits high and my expectations realistic (which can be difficult in describing your dream wedding!), and really helped everything come together beautifully. While planning was so much fun to work together on, I couldn’t have imagined how many times she would save us on our wedding day! From keeping us on schedule, to making sure the bridal party got enough food, to even some quick dance floor dress repair, there was nothing she couldn’t do! So whether you need a day-of coordinator, a full on planner, or something in between, meet with Kristi and let her bring your vision to life!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

Sam, you're so sweet! Thank you for your kind words. You and Cully are the cutest couple and I loved working with you both!

Gelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristi and the team at Coco Red were simply amazing! I am a bit of a planner so I didn't use them for sourcing the vendors or location HOWEVER... I am SO glad I used them for their day of coordination services! Kristi and her team took over about a month out from our wedding which was greatly appreciated as that is when things start to get the most stressful. During the day of, she made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and that everything was running smoothly. She and her team were never seen during the wedding but you knew they were there because everything was being coordinated and handled. I would not recommend having your wedding without Coco Red, their services are absolutely worth it!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Gelsey! I loved working with you and Michael!

Alex · Married on 04/07/2018

Wow, where do I begin. Hiring Kristi from Coco Red Events was the best decision I made when planning my wedding. As soon as I met her I knew that she was the PERFECT person to help me through the planning process. Kristi constantly sent me over information to help me decide on different vendors that would keep my budget in mind. Whenever I had a question she was quick to answer and provide her expertise. She took care of everything during rehearsal and on the day of the wedding including setup, cleanup, creating seamless transitions, herding my family together for photos, helping me with my bustle and making sure I didn't know of any problems that might have come up! My mom or I did not have to worry about a thing. It was by far the most magical day of my life thanks to the help of Kristi! The most important piece of advice I could give to a newly engaged couple would be to hire Kristi as your wedding planner. Kristi and her team go above and beyond to help create the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you, Alex! You're so sweet! I loved working with you and I'm so glad that I still get to see you! =)

Allison · Married on 04/02/2018

We absolutely loved every minute of working with Kristi and CocoRed. After meeting with several other planners, we knew that Kristi would be the perfect fit for us. We used her as our “month of planner” but she went above and beyond throughout the entire process. My husband wanted to save money on all aspects of the wedding, but has said several times that the best thing we did was hire Kristi to help out on our big day! She was so professional and easy to get in touch with even with our smallest questions. Kristi was able to recommend our amazing DJ and got us discounts throughout! We rented 2 Polaroid cameras, and 2 beautiful cake stands from CocoRed at such an affordable price and Kristi even brought a personal cake stand for us to use (at no charge)!! I would highly reccommend Kristi to anyone who is looking for an amazing planner for their wedding day!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

Thank you! I had so much fun working with you guys!

Shelby · Married on 12/28/2017

Kristi from Coco Red made sure that my wedding was everything that my fiance and I had dreamed of together (and we had a LOT of crazy ideas!). There was no question too dumb or any detail too small for her to answer or care about. What a gem! Kristi drew her own blueprints of the ceremony and reception rooms which outlined how everything would be decorated on the big day. She had every moment of the wedding day planned and written out-and she made sure everything happened on TIME. Overall my wedding felt smooth, effortless, and easy thanks to her hard work behind the scenes. I wouldn't have wanted to have our wedding without her! Oh yeah-and when I saw two Tupperware containers filled with wedding cake awaited me in my escape limo (Kristi!) I practically wanted to hire her as my life assistant (a few tears were shed there!). Could NOT recommend more. Thank you Kristi and Coco Red!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Coco Red Events's reply:

Shelby! You're the sweetest! Loved your vision for your day and I'm so happy that you were happy with everything. I wish you and Josh all the best!