Cocktails Catering Reviews

Cocktails Catering 4
Cocktails Catering 5
Cocktails Catering 6
Cocktails Catering 7

Cocktails Catering did an amazing job with everything & the food was exceptional !!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Nahir · Married on 05/03/2013

Cocktails Catering did a great job for our wedding. The customer service and communications prior to the event were great. The food was amazing, the service was wonderful, the quality of the food and rentals were great. I heard nothing but great remarks from our guest! Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Cocktails catering did an amazing job at our wedding ! We had them cater the food, also hired them for days of event planning. We had some rain on our wedding day and the planner and wait staff was incredibly flexible in moving things around last minute and making sure everything, food, drinks were ready on time. Barry was our day of planner and was very professional, very very helpful the very stressful day of the wedding !! We were very happy with the way everything worked out and would recommend them without any hesitance ! Thank you.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Carol · Married on 04/13/2013

The staff at Cocktails Catering were super awesome at our wedding. There were a couple issues that popped up right at the beginning with the cake that began delaying the ceremony ... Cocktails Catering staff completely took over to solve all issues and kept the ceremony on track. The food was wonderful, the price was perfect, the staff was extremely nice, and very professional. Barry Smith was the gentleman that assisted us to make arrangements for our wedding meal. He was extremely helpful and responded quickly to any needs we had in the planning of our meal. I would HIGHLY recommend them and plan to use them again in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Ron and Jai · Married on 02/15/2013

Loved the wonderful professional service of Cocktails Catering! They went above and beyond in customer service. The food and drinks were delicious and all the guest raved about the quality of food and friendly, professional service. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Amber · Married on 12/22/2012

The best catering service and staff!!! Highly recommended. They provided bar tending services, food for our cocktail hour and receptions, linens, napkins, plates, and glasses. They helped the whole night making sure the chairs were set up, helping tables to the food, making sure we the bride and groom always had a drink and everything we needed. They helped with set and clean up. They were so professional both the day of the wedding and before. They were very good priced and worked with us one on one with our budget and wishes. They were there to help every step of the way. Avery and Brittany were amazing in helping us plan our day, two of the nicest most helpful people you could work with in the wedding business. I still have guest coming up to me asking where our food was from and telling us how good everything was, and even complimenting on the service. Thank you to all the cocktails catering staff for helping make our day perfect!!!

Sent on 01/06/2013

We utilized them for the bar and they did a great job! My guest were happy even though we had a non-alcoholic bar

Sent on 12/03/2012
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2012

I cannot say enough about this company! I wish I could give them 10 stars!!! The entire staff was absolutely amazing to work with. My family cannot stop talking about how amazing the staff, and the bartender were on the day of our wedding. The food was delicious. My husband and I were walking around when they served the food, so they made sure to bring us new plates since our food was a little cold by the time we sat down. The bartender always knew my drink, I didn't even have to ask. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The head chef was so sweet and wonderful on the day of our tasting, and had great tips for us choosing a menu that would satisfy our Hispanic family. I looked for a catering company for months, and it still amazes me that this company has such excellent service for such an affordable price. Avery (the owner) is so down to earth and goes the extra mile. He worked with our budget in a way that still let us have all the major things we wanted. I feel so blessed to have found them, my wedding wouldn't have been so perfect if it wasn't for them!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Avery, marisol, Franchesca and their team were beyond amazing. There was not a detail missed and from day one right down to our send off they made sure always felt like a king and queen. Food was amazing and out guest still rave about the food at our wedding! Most importantly they made us feel like family - truly an awesome experience!

Sent on 12/25/2012
  • User2082464 · 2+ years ago

Cocktail catering provided superb service for out wedding reception. Very attentive, professional, and friendly staff. I would highly recommend them. Loved the food and the service they provided.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Avery and Britney from Cocktails were very easy to work with, and made our wedding so special! From the first meeting, they stood out as very professional, with years of experience in the service industry. They had a great selection for linens and plates, and the food was amazing! We highly recommend the coconut shrimp appetizer, and the chimichurri steak and coconut rice! Avery even went the extra mile by bringing me and my bridal party appetizers right after the ceremony so we had a chance to enjoy them before photos started. THey were very attentive, and guests were pleased with the food and the bar service. They even helped us clean up at the end of the ngiht and box up our decorations!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Cocktails Catering is AMAZING. I had 1 vegetarian guest, and they accomodated his needs perfectly - they brought a pasta dish JUST FOR HIM. I emailed my coordinator with requests and questions OFTEN - and she was incredibly responsive and helpful with every request. On top of the fact that I planned everything from Washington, DC, without a single in-person consult or tasting before the wedding day - and the food was incredible. Made right there on site - tender and tasty. We got a lot of compliments on the food - and it was our first time tasting it! VERY friendly service. Our servers were so sweet, so helpful; the chef was also very friendly and sweet. I was upset that the bartender ran out of Blue Moon, and that they set out a tip jar. But I should have specified 'no tip jar' (I had cash to tip him separate) - so that was my fault. The Blue Moon though - they should have brought more for the event.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2012

From my first phone conversation inquiring about Cocktail's Catering, Marisol captivated me with her immense passion for ensuring that my husband and I would have our expectations exceeded with our caterer! We met with her, and confirmed that her genuineness on the phone was not a fluke or an act...she is the real deal. We discussed pricing and the menu and were pleasantly surprised to learn that Cocktail's Catering is there to help you achieve YOUR wedding vision...not theirs. They have flexible packages, affordable services, and absolutely delectable food! The most difficult part of our time with Marisol was having to choose from their unsurpassable menu with a wide variety of dishes. When we met for our taste testing, we felt like the only people in the world, as Cocktail's Catering showed us not only how incredible the food tasted, but how exceptional their service is...and this is coming from someone who has been in the service industry for over 13 years! On the day of the wedding, the food actually tasted as amazing as the taste testing! Each of our servers and bartender were so polite and accommodating, but I must bring attention to Brittany. Her sweet personality and infectious smile helped to make each of our guests feel special and taken care of. Call Marisol at Cocktail's Catering and begin your easy journey with the best caterer's in Central Florida :)

Sent on 09/23/2012

We hired Orlando Private Bartending to help with our backyard party dinner party with a live band. They served wine and food and made frozen drinks for our guests. I highly recommend them and will use them again. Everyone was friendly, helpful, punctual, and professional.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Tara · Married on 06/02/2012

Avery, Marisol, Franchesca, Brittany and the entire Cocktails Catering staff were wonderful at my wedding on June 2nd, 2012. From the moment we met with them, they worked with us to create the best food and bar package that we could possibly get! Marisol was always patient and friendly whenever my emails came wanting something changed!! We wanted a buffet that was split so it would keep lines from getting too long, and on the day of the wedding, the team created that atmosphere for us! Everyone raved about how tasty the appetizers, dinner, and drinks were!! The cherry on top of the cake was that during cocktail hour, when I was taking portraits with the groom, one of the staff members brought us a tray of appetizers and during the photos, my guests ate them. When Avery heard that, he personally brought a plate full of them to our table and let us enjoy them! They are wonderful for bar and catering and I would use them again in a heartbeat!!! :) I cant thank them enough for making my day special and can't tell readers out there enough about how wonderful they were!!

Sent on 06/09/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/04/2012

Our wedding was on 5/4/12 at the Heaven Event Center in Orlando. We used Cocktails Catering for both food and bartending services. Cocktails catering was great, and were an amazing vendor to work with. They helped us in so many ways with our menu for the wedding, along with other tips and ideas that we were able to utilize. On top of that both my husband and I are if Jamaican background and Cocktails Catering was able to create a menu that was beyond delicious, and that tasted like my own grandmother made it for Sunday family dinner. The food was AMAZING!! Cocktails catering's team made my process smooth and easy and were like my fairy godmothers, and wedding angels sent from above. I truly appreciate everything that Cocktails catering has done to make my wedding a magical and memorable one.

Thanks Cocktails Catering

Joseph and Tiffany

Sent on 05/19/2012

Jahnelle · Married on 04/27/2012

Cocktails Catering and Orlando Private Bartending are absolutely amazing! The food selection has something for anyone's taste buds and the chefs are phenomenal! I always hate going to weddings and eating the same boring bland foods. When I sat down for my tasting with Cocktails Catering I was blown away and wanted to hire them for a personal chef! Everyone went home with a full belly and happy after our wedding. We provided our own beer and wine so needed the help from their bartenders to serve the alcohol. All of our guests complimented on the staff working our event and we can't thank them enough for all their hard work! We couldn't have pulled off such an amazing wedding without them... after all people really come for the food and alcohol don't they?!?! ;)

Sent on 05/14/2012

Marsha · Married on 04/13/2012

The food and service provided by the staff from Cocktails Catering was "Simply Amazing." They cater more than food but to the needs of their clients. The entire staff is oh-so efficient, friendly, and most of all professional... The food will leave your taste buds begging for more! Being a wedding planner, I work along side a lot of catering companies and by far Cocktails Catering left me speechless (in a great way) on an event we worked together on 4/13/2012.

Sent on 05/14/2012

LaTashia · Married on 03/31/2012

I just wanted to let you know what a "Great" job you team did for my 40th Birthday Party. Everyone was very professional and the food was "Amazing"! I have received so many complements and wanted to let you know. Thank you for being patient and working with me. Marisol was "Awesome" and the menu she created was "Fabulous"! I had "Wonderful" party and I am so happy that I chose "Cocktail Catering" to be apart of my day!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Avery and his team were amazing! We had a wonderful experience working with them before our wedding and they made everything so easy the day-of. I highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Karisma · Married on 03/02/2012

The service, bartending and food was amazing. They have the most amazing people in the industry and they even won the award of best catering in orlando. Love the staff and there services :)

Sent on 03/16/2012
  • NiseyyD

Denise · Married on 02/18/2012

Avery's team did an excellent job at our February wedding at Paradise Cove. They were very professional, kept the bar moving, let us customize a package to our needs and guests did not have to wait in long lines to get their drinks. No complaints from us or our guests! Highly recommend OPBS!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2012

We LOVED Avery and the whole crew at Cocktails! There isn't enough room on this webpage to tell everyone how great they are! We had no clue what we wanted when we started working with them, and they helped us every step of the way. Their service is off the charts awesome! We got so many extras and so much more than we ever could have asked for! And our food was AMAZING! Our friends are still raving about it! We didn't have to worry about a thing, they did it all for us!

Sent on 02/25/2012

Nalja · Married on 10/29/2010

Avery is wonderful! The value for the services provided was phenominal! The ice luge- incredible. I was so pleased with everything and for your time and effort. Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2010
  • Scott & Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 01/25/2018

Great food, service, and professionalism! Thank you Alycia she rocks :)

Sent on 03/09/2018