Coastal Weddings and Events Reviews

Coastal Weddings and Events 5
Coastal Weddings and Events 6
Coastal Weddings and Events 7

Sandra Magee · Married on 11/03/2018

Very responsive and knows her stuff!!

We were looking for a light, fun beach wedding and Cheryl Turner of Coastal Weddings and Events came through with flying colors. She is professional and responds quickly to any questions you may have. She and her team put up a gorgeous arbor decorated with white sheers, flowers and starfish as a perfect backdrop for our sunset wedding. Definitely recommend!

Tiffany · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic! Couldn't of done this without Cheryl!

Cheryl did a great job and took all the stress out of our wedding. We hired her for the day to coordinate all our vendors. We had our wedding on the beach and then our wedding reception at Sam Snead's Oak Grill and Tavern. Everything was set up perfect and the event went seamlessly. We highly recommend Cheryl for all your planning needs.

Aubrey Fallo · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding Coordinator

Cheryl was wonderful! Was there to help every step of the way.

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2018

Cheryl Turner was wonderful to work with. Planning a wedding from Pittsburgh was a piece of cake thanks to Cheryl!

Cheryl was awesome! She made planning a wedding from Pittsburgh simple! Every vendor was perfect! I could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thanks Cheryl!

Shane Henry · Married on 06/23/2018

She was the best wedding planner! Super helpful! Dealt with some big issues we had last minute!

She was great!!!! She helped us plane the wedding long distance! She set everything up, all I had to do was put on my dress and get in the car! Everything else was all done for us!

Linda · Married on 12/02/2017

Cheryl Turner, owner of Coastal Weddings and Events, made my wedding so beautiful on the beach. We had a fabulous Chuppah decorated with sheers , flowers and starfish. It was breathtaking. Very professional and just what we wanted.

Cara · Married on 11/11/2017

Cheryl officiated our Wedding at The Dye Club in North Myrtle Beach on 11/11/17 and did a phenomenal job. Leading up to the big day, she was extremely responsive and helpful, as we had to do all of our coordinating and planning all the way from Ohio. Cheryl went above and beyond and even made an extra trip to the venue the day before the Wedding to run through rehearsal with us. I highly recommend Cheryl and her Team!

Cathy · Married on 10/07/2017

Cheryl a Turner is an awesome Day of the Event Planner! She is very easy going and knows what she is doing! She works tirelessly and makes every effort to make a perfect wedding day!!! Submitted by MOB!

Heather · Married on 03/15/2017

Everything was perfect for my destination wedding. Cheryl was on point with every new request that I handed her. What started off a very very small and informal turned into s it bigger with non-stop last minute requests for her to find a vendor for something I wanted add to the list. My flowers were AMAZING, the arbor grew and grew, the DJ saved the day to outdoor heaters at the last minute due to a cold snap.
    Cheryl planned the day perfectly and I was not disappointed. She even helped my Dad with last minute officiant questions.
    Thank you for all your help on my very special day. You went above and beyond!

Coastal Weddings and Events 13
    Coastal Weddings and Events 18
    Coastal Weddings and Events 19
    Coastal Weddings and Events 20

ML · Married on 10/08/2016

Cheryl Turner of Coastal Weddings and Events is such an even tempered and professional planner and support system for any bride and/or mother of the bride who want a smooth running wedding ceremony and reception. Cheryl helped us with the coordination of all our vendors and our wedding venue, Atalaya Castle, Murrells Inlet, SC, and provided us with candid suggestions when needed. Cheryl knows the coastal area very well and was always available to talk.

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Coastal weddings made my out of town dream beach wedding affordable, gorgeous, and as stress free as possible. My husband and I were so pleased with their services, as well as the other vendors they have listed on their website. We would recommend them to everyone. Our wedding was truly beautiful and a dream come true thanks to Cheryl and her husband at Coastal Weddings!

Patti · Married on 08/20/2016

As a hospitality professional responsible for hotels and a conference & events center I have above average expectations when it comes to vendors and their performance, especially for a wedding that is being planned long distance. Cheryl met every request (demand) during the planning and execution process. She was available by phone and email at the drop of a hat and showed for every meeting at our venue. She made recommendations of vendors, provided suggestions as plans changed and was a calming influence on the bride as the day got closer. She displayed extreme patience as there were some members of the wedding party that tended to wander away during key moments at the rehearsal and actual wedding ceremony. Cheryl was with us to the very end of the evening and we cannot thank her enough for making this day so special for our daughter, her family and friends.

Lisa · Married on 07/24/2016

My fiancé and I live in DC and needed someone trustworthy, professional and reliable to plan our wedding. Cheryl was simply amazing. She went far beyond the call, taking care of details and tactfully making suggestions in vendors, venues, etc. She also managed the wedding license process. She knows everyone in Myrtle Beach and has the patience of Job! She is fair in her pricing and up front about everything! We were married at the Ocean Club on the beach and Cheryl did an amazing beach set up that was simply breath taking. Our wedding was simply beautiful and Cheryl is simply the best!!!!!!

Tracy · Married on 05/16/2015

My daughter desired a beach wedding, and not being from the Myrtle Beach area, Cheryl proved to be a valuable asset in knowing the right vendors in the area. Needless to say, the wedding was beautiful, and everything forgotten by the bridal party, Cheryl had it covered.

Elyshia · Married on 09/06/2014

Cheryl already had a wedding booked the date of my wedding when I contacted her about coordination for the day of my wedding but she told me her assistant, Mindy, was available that day. I was worried at first but all of my worries were for nothing! Mindy was excellent! Cheryl answered all of my emails and made sure Mindy knew exactly what I wanted! When my now husband and I visited the beach a few months before our wedding we met with Cheryl and Mindy and spoke with them about everything we had planned up to that point. They were very helpful with recommendations for other vendors and other helpful ideas. Mindy was perfect at our rehearsal and the day of the wedding! She knew exactly where everyone needed to be and when and made sure things went as perfectly as my husband and I wanted. When a random guest of the hotel we had our reception at came wandering into our reception, Mindy checked with me to see if we knew him and when we said no she politely escorted him out and made sure things went back to being amazing! I have nothing but good things to say about Mindy and Cheryl! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

I would highly recommend Coastal Weddings and Events! 5 Stars!

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2013

Cheryl at Coastal Weddings and Events did a great job putting our last minute wedding together. She came highly recommended to me and I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Not only did she arrange a great wedding day for us, she showed up to make sure everything went smooth. Thanks Cheryl!!

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2013

Cheryl was amazing and our wedding day was perfect and virtually stress free!:) She took care of all of the details, from things leading up to the wedding such as booking our photographer, caterer, and florist, and scheduling all our meetings according to our schedules.
    Cheryl was extremely friendly and personable, and definitely professional. Everything turned out better than we could have hoped for, and we definitely recommend her and her company to anyone planning a beach wedding!!

Cheryl made our wedding so enjoyable for us and our guests. All of her vendors were very professional and her recommendations were excellent. She even gives great directions! We would recommend her to anyone.

Nora · Married on 08/31/2013

Cheryl was such a gem as we planned our daughter's wedding! She helped us pick just the right vendors, and coordinated everything seamlessly. On the big day, I could just enjoy the day- I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would recommend her to anyone.

Carol did a wonderful job. Her services are highly recommended for those who want to have a simple wedding and leave the planning into someone elses hands.

Cheryl was the perfect ceremony planner! she made our beach wedding so beautiful, the chairs and chuppah were perfectly placed and everything was just so wonderful, better than we could have ever imagined!

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2012

I would definitely recommend Cheryl. She has creative ideas and can help you plan a beautiful wedding on almost any budget. I appreciate that she remained calm even when I was stressed. Our wedding was amazing and I'm happy we chose to work with Cheryl.

Tiffany · Married on 09/21/2012

Cheryl was very helpful and receptive and wiling to work around any schedule.