Coastal Hospitality Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Lindsey
    Lindsey R. Married on 06/02/2022

The absolute best!

I am so happy I decided to have Steve from Coastal Hospitality be a part of my elopement. Since we didn't have any guests, Steve was even more important, because he was one of the very few people we really interacted with on our wedding day. Not only was Steve kind and professional, but he took the time to get to know us before we even got to Charleston. He was really helpful in planning our ceremony, and he even gave some great recommendations on historical sites, restaurants and attractions. I feel so blessed to have had Steve brought into my life, and he helped make my wedding day incredibly special.
  • Cortney
    Cortney K. Married on 05/28/2021

Made our day special!

The officiant really went above and beyond for us! He met us before to go over the rehearsal, and stayed in great communication.
    The ceremony was beautiful and he was so warm and comforting it felt like family! I feel very blessed we found him for our special day !
  • Bekka
    Bekka S. Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderul man, officiant, friend

Steve was the absolute best person. He was so helpful from day ONE. Basically held our hand for months and guided us through everything, even thought we lived out of state. He went over and above to make sure that everything was the way we wanted it, and was constantly reassuring. Very sweet man, and we made him a family friend, and he will officiate any weddings in our family in the future. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mary Married on 06/16/2019

Officiant for ceremony

Steve was great. We didn't want to exchange custom vows so he found some that we liked. I would recommend him.
    Rebecca Married on 02/24/2019

Mother of the Bride

Steve Vickers took the time to meet with the couple and at our request (for a nominal fee) attended the rehearsal as well. He is kind and considerate.
    Mindy Married on 05/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Steve was great to work with! We wanted a short ceremony but with heart. He did just that!
    Sarah Married on 10/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Steve was great! We are from out of state and decided to elope in the Isle of Palms, SC. I found Coastal Hospitality online and emailed Steve right away because we planned this wedding in a short period of time. I received a phone call right away and we kept in touch via emails until we took the trip out to South Carolina. He even kept me updated with the weather because we were scheduled to come in a few day after a Hurricane hit! He was so helpful with everything! I couldn't be more happier with how everything went and he was SO flexible!
    Thank you Steve!!!

- Sarah & Calen
    Molly Married on 10/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Steve genuinely cared about making our wedding as special as possible. He is someone we will keep in touch with for vow renewals and other ceremonies! He met with us prior to the ceremony and went over every detail and answered every question we had. Planning a wedding when you live away from the venue can be difficult but Steve made it easy!I highly recommend Steve.
    Carmin Married on 09/26/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We just want to thank Steve for making our event so special. From all the flubs that our bridal party or family members made, he managed to keep things moving along as if they were planned. He appreciated our vows and even though we didn't get a chance to meet him in person prior to the wedding, he complimented our vows and was very heart felt when delivering the message we wanted to convey to each other and our guests. And to top it off, he patiently waited until we found a moment to sign marriage license. He never rushed out of there or pushed us away from our family and friends. We couldn't have been happier.

Thanks so much, Steve Vickers!
    Christine Married on 11/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Steve was amazing at our wedding! He is great at giving feedback and made we felt 100% comfortable, meeting with us multiple times. I would recommend him to anyone!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 05/30/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Steve Vickers was a dream to work with from the start! He was recommended by a friend and everything seemed to fall into place after that. He was gracious and charming through, what was a very nerve wracking experience. I had no idea that planning a formal wedding and doing all of the decorations/flowers myself would be a bit much, even for my overachieving self! At the last minute, I realized that I had not made time to write the vows I had planned on working when things settled down! Steve was very helpful and calming during this time. We put our heads together and came up with the most beautiful vows. My fiancee' took vows to my kids and I replied to his vows, there was not a dry eye in the house. I'm sure the kids were deeply moved as well. He is an ordained minister and he charged $120 less than just an officiant. I was very happy when he decided to stay and enjoy the reception, he sat with his friends. He was a wonderful addition to a perfect day!
    Carrie Married on 04/24/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We can highly recommend Steve Vickers! He did a great job and very easy to work with!
    Shelby Married on 06/10/2017
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Steve was great! Very affordable, but service was fantastic! We would recommend Steve to anyone getting married down in Charleston.
  • JennaKate
    Jenna Married on 11/04/2011
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We really enjoyed working with Pastor Steve Vickers. He was very flexible about meeting with us for our destination wedding and was very pleasant to work with. He did not provide as much feedback on our ceremony as I was expecting, and we had a few awkward moments that I was hoping he would guide us in how to handle them. He was also not an exceptionally loud speaker, but our ceremony was outside so it was difficult to hear in general. Overall we had a great experience and would definitely recommend Pastor Steve for couples who are looking for a flexible, amiable pastor.
    Erin Married on 10/25/2014
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Steve was great to work with. He was very kind & professional. We had an idea
    Of what we wanted & he helped us put together then perfect ceremony.
    Tracie M. Married on 07/26/2020
    4.4 out of 5 rating

our experience so far

We have just booked the service so far so good. our wedding is not until 7-26-2020 so will have more details then.
illustration stars