Coastal Hospitality Reviews

12 | Sullivans Island, SC

12 Reviews for Coastal Hospitality

Mary · Married on 06/16/2019

Officiant for ceremony

Steve was great. We didn't want to exchange custom vows so he found some that we liked. I would recommend him.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Rebecca · Married on 02/24/2019

Mother of the Bride

Steve Vickers took the time to meet with the couple and at our request (for a nominal fee) attended the rehearsal as well. He is kind and considerate.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Mindy · Married on 05/28/2017

Steve was great to work with! We wanted a short ceremony but with heart. He did just that!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2016

Steve was great! We are from out of state and decided to elope in the Isle of Palms, SC. I found Coastal Hospitality online and emailed Steve right away because we planned this wedding in a short period of time. I received a phone call right away and we kept in touch via emails until we took the trip out to South Carolina. He even kept me updated with the weather because we were scheduled to come in a few day after a Hurricane hit! He was so helpful with everything! I couldn't be more happier with how everything went and he was SO flexible!
    Thank you Steve!!!

- Sarah & Calen

Sent on 10/26/2016

Molly · Married on 10/24/2015

Steve genuinely cared about making our wedding as special as possible. He is someone we will keep in touch with for vow renewals and other ceremonies! He met with us prior to the ceremony and went over every detail and answered every question we had. Planning a wedding when you live away from the venue can be difficult but Steve made it easy!I highly recommend Steve.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Carmin · Married on 09/26/2015

We just want to thank Steve for making our event so special. From all the flubs that our bridal party or family members made, he managed to keep things moving along as if they were planned. He appreciated our vows and even though we didn't get a chance to meet him in person prior to the wedding, he complimented our vows and was very heart felt when delivering the message we wanted to convey to each other and our guests. And to top it off, he patiently waited until we found a moment to sign marriage license. He never rushed out of there or pushed us away from our family and friends. We couldn't have been happier.

Thanks so much, Steve Vickers!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Christine · Married on 11/15/2014

Steve was amazing at our wedding! He is great at giving feedback and made we felt 100% comfortable, meeting with us multiple times. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2014
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/30/2010

Steve Vickers was a dream to work with from the start! He was recommended by a friend and everything seemed to fall into place after that. He was gracious and charming through, what was a very nerve wracking experience. I had no idea that planning a formal wedding and doing all of the decorations/flowers myself would be a bit much, even for my overachieving self! At the last minute, I realized that I had not made time to write the vows I had planned on working when things settled down! Steve was very helpful and calming during this time. We put our heads together and came up with the most beautiful vows. My fiancee' took vows to my kids and I replied to his vows, there was not a dry eye in the house. I'm sure the kids were deeply moved as well. He is an ordained minister and he charged $120 less than just an officiant. I was very happy when he decided to stay and enjoy the reception, he sat with his friends. He was a wonderful addition to a perfect day!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Carrie · Married on 04/24/2010

We can highly recommend Steve Vickers! He did a great job and very easy to work with!

Sent on 05/01/2010

Shelby · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve was great! Very affordable, but service was fantastic! We would recommend Steve to anyone getting married down in Charleston.

Sent on 07/16/2017
  • JennaKate

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2011

We really enjoyed working with Pastor Steve Vickers. He was very flexible about meeting with us for our destination wedding and was very pleasant to work with. He did not provide as much feedback on our ceremony as I was expecting, and we had a few awkward moments that I was hoping he would guide us in how to handle them. He was also not an exceptionally loud speaker, but our ceremony was outside so it was difficult to hear in general. Overall we had a great experience and would definitely recommend Pastor Steve for couples who are looking for a flexible, amiable pastor.

Sent on 02/05/2012

Erin · Married on 10/25/2014

Steve was great to work with. He was very kind & professional. We had an idea
    Of what we wanted & he helped us put together then perfect ceremony.

Sent on 11/05/2014