Coastal Chamber Musicians Reviews

69 | Charleston, SC

69 Reviews for Coastal Chamber Musicians

69 Coastal Chamber Musicians Reviews

Tracy · Married on 06/28/2014

The cello player made my small wedding feel complete. We enjoyed hearing the music we chose to make our celebration special. We are so glad that he was there!

Angela · Married on 06/04/2014

Coastal Chamber Musicians went beyond my expectations. I was somewhat worried because I was planning a wedding out of state, but Austin pulled everything together perfectly. I gave him a few songs to play during our wedding and then I left the rest for them to decide. I was not disappointed with any of the song choices! They are very professional and easy to work with. They even learned a special song for our first dance and honestly it sounded better than the original soundtrack. Everyone that attended the wedding loved them and couldn't believe how well they could play! I couldn't have been happier with choosing them to play on my wedding day.

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2014

These musicians are so talented. They were professional and timely. Great value. Everyone really enjoyed them. They were a favorite part of my wedding and engagement. I would highly recommend them.

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2013

We originally booked Austin Fitzhenry as a solo cellist for our wedding in Guyton, GA. Austin actually had a family emergency the weekend of, but paired us with Lonnie who did a terrific job! We also had some extraordinary circumstances due to weather, but both Austin & Lonnie were flexible and understanding. While I actually didn't hear Lonnie play, my guests & family all informed me that he was great!

Emma · Married on 06/29/2013

I would strongly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians to anyone in the Charleston area! They were very easy to get in touch with and communicate with! I decided to use them because they were very affordable (especially compared to some other musicians in the area), played a great variety of music from different genres, were willing to travel (my ceremony was an hour away from Charleston), and would even learn a new song just for us. The director, Austin, worked with us to create personalized music for our wedding ceremony. We got several compliments not just on the quality and sound of ceremony music, but also the originality. Coastal Chamber Musicians were incredibly flexible and professional. We had an outdoor plantation wedding, and unfortunately the ceremony got delayed due to rain. They waited patiently and ended up playing under umbrellas during the ceremony with no complaints or hesitation! They did an amazing job despite the rain, delays, and changes in the ceremony due to the weather. Coastal Chamber Musicians would be a great choice for your wedding or special event!

Alice · Married on 06/15/2013

In November 2010, my family and I saw the Coastal Chamber Musicians perform the ceremony music for the wedding of two family friends. The trio's performance was so beautiful and full of life, we made sure to get their card and when my fiancé proposed to me last July, I had no doubts about who I wanted to book for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. The group's cellist and point of contact, Austin Fitzhenry, was incredibly responsive, friendly, and helpful as we determined our musical selections. I enjoy classical music, but am deficient in my knowledge of specific pieces, so I couldn't have done it without Austin's guidance. My fiancé, a former cellist himself, described some of my selections as challenging for a trio, but if the pieces were, you would never know from the group's masterful execution. They have a diverse repertoire to select from, including traditional wedding pieces as well as contemporary music and past hits. Their pricing is unbeatable. When considering back-ups in case the CCM's were unavailable, no one quoted such a reasonable price. When guests have reached out to us to congratulate us on our wedding and describe their experience the day of, this strings trio is often the first element of the day that they rave about. I cannot recommend them enough and I hope to have an opportunity to see them perform again in the future. If I have another event in Charleston that calls for a strings ensemble, I will definitely be booking them again. Many thanks to the trio and especially Austin for making our special day all the more special.

Anne · Married on 05/26/2013

I give you 100%. You played exactly what the bride wanted and advised her on music and time she did not know. Thank you and I will certainly recommend you. We were very pleases and heard many good remarks about the quality of the Chamber Musicians!!! Kudos
    Anne

The music was perfect for my wedding.

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2012

Austin and Coastal Chamber Musicians were amazing to work with... I was planning our wedding from 1500 miles away and they were responsive, professional and made me feel at ease. My husband requested some special songs and we were able to include the musicians learning those songs into our agreement.

On the day of the wedding they were on time and were easy going, the music was beautiful. They even played our first dance song, it was terrific. I would recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians to anyone.

Ashleigh · Married on 10/20/2012

They did a wonderful job and made for an elegant ceremony!

Mallory · Married on 04/04/2015

I hired the Coastal Chamber Musicians for their string trio to provide the music for my ceremony and cocktail hour for my destination wedding in Charleston and could not have been more pleased with this group.

I found Coastal Chamber's website looking for musicians and loved the recordings I heard on their site. As fate would have it, on one of my trips down to Charleston I ran into the group performing on King St. and was even more impressed with their talent when I saw them play in person. I worked closely with Austin to lay out my ceremony music and the trio even learned a few songs that I had my heart set on hearing played during the ceremony that were not on their original website. Being a destination bride, I so appreciated the flexibility and the responsiveness to talk through the plan, and meet my needs of what I had envisioned.

Overall, I had a very positive experience with Coastal Chamber Musicians, my guests raved about the beautiful music and the very friendly musicians, and would recommend this group.

Very easy to work with and provided exactly what I asked for at a reasonable price.

Belinda · Married on 06/28/2014

Coastal Chamber Musicians were the perfect choice for my daughters wedding in Charleston, adding just the right touch for a classic wedding. We used them for both the ceremony music as well as the cocktail hour. They are also incredibly nice to work with as well.

Coastal Chamber Music offers a plethora of songs to choose from, including but not limited to classical, jazz and pop.
    Our guests truly enjoyed the quality of music and the choice of songs that were played.
    Austin was very helpful in guiding us through choosing which song worked best with each specific moment of the ceremony.
    Thank you for helping to make our ceremony so lovely!

Great musicians, they were very professional and attentive to our needs! Would definitely recommend them!

Katherine · Married on 03/31/2018

They were able to accommodate my specific needs for my ceremony and were able to play all songs I requested even those not listed in their repertoir

Austin was easy to work with and the music (from what I hear) was beautiful. Being the bride, I missed most of the prelude music, but the guests enjoyed it, and I loved the procession and postlude. We would definitely recommend them.

Shelly · Married on 06/22/2013

They did a great job and were extremely responsive and flexible, but did get one song wrong and had a hard time finding the venue, meaning to me that they should have planned ahead a bit more. Otherwise we were generally pleased with their service.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

The song that was wrong was because the coordinator sent down a wedding party at the wrong time, so we went with it the best we could. We did get turned around on the country backroads for a minute, understandable considering the remote location. We really enjoyed being part of the wedding. Thanks for the review Shelly!

Patrick · Married on 05/01/2014

The Coastal Chamber Musicians are highly recommend to everyone who like sing played music. They are very good in what they do, the music and effort they put into this is great.

We are very happy that we had them for our special day.

Thanks again guys!!!