Coastal Chamber Musicians Reviews

69 | Charleston, SC

69 Reviews for Coastal Chamber Musicians

69 Coastal Chamber Musicians Reviews

Austin and team were fantastic to work with for our wedding ceremony. Their song list included everything we would ever want and more! Thanks for everything!

Donia · Married on 10/15/2016

I would advise anyone contemplating hiring Coastal Chamber Musicians to do so without hesitation! They are incredibly talented musicians and were able to provide my daughter with exactly the music she wanted for her wedding. Beatle's music by a string trio is a challenging, but Austin's group pulled it off flawlessly! We loved them!

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2016

Austin Fitzhenry and Coastal Chamber Musicians added such a special touch to our big day. We had them for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Having live string musicians added such beauty and elegance to our event. Not only could they handle all of the special requests we threw at them, but they interpreted them in such a lovely way and were just great to work with throughout the entire planning process. Highly recommended!

Terri · Married on 09/30/2016

They were great for my wedding!

Abigail · Married on 05/29/2016

We hired the string duo for our ceremony, and it was amazing! Working with Austin and Shannon was easy and enjoyable. They have a good mix of classical and pop selections in their repertoire which our guests loved! Everything they played sounded beautiful, no matter the genre!

Austin and Shannon were flexible as to wear they should set up (the rain had stopped, so we no longer had to squeeze them under the tent) and were also nice enough to move to a different part of the venue for cocktail hour! Both Austin and Shannon were easy-going, which my husband and I really appreciate!

Stacy · Married on 05/28/2016

Hired Coastal Chamber Musicians for our daughter's wedding. We had a trio of cello and 2 violins. Played a mixture of classical and modern music. Had so many compliments from our guests. Made the ceremony very classy and memorable:)

Mary Kathryn · Married on 05/07/2016

Great music selection, very responsive, prompt and professional. Music was beautiful! Would recommend for any wedding or other gathering.

Allison · Married on 12/30/2015

Austin and the rest of the trio we're great while preparing for our wedding. We did a short engagement with a destination wedding so all of our correspondences were on e-mail. They were very helpful and open to anything we wanted to have played. They responded quickly and were patient while we decided what we needed. Thank you Austin!

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

We hired Coastal Chamber Musicians for our October Charleston wedding and were extremely pleased with their performance. They were able to accommodate our song choices - even the ones not on their provided playlist. I highly recommend them for weddings and/or events.

Austin was super helpful with the music selection process. The ceremony music turned out perfect!

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2015

Coastal Chambers provided the ceremony music for our wedding. They were fantastic! The guests loved the music. They were professional and personable. We highly recommend them !

They did such a great job at our wedding. We couldn't be more pleased!

Shannon · Married on 07/18/2015

I hired The Coastal Chamber Musicians for my daughters wedding and was extremely pleased with all of the music. It was absolutely beautiful. Not only did they play classical and pop but the country songs she pacifically ask for. Our guest were in awe of how beautifully they played. To me they made her wedding perfect.

kimberly · Married on 06/13/2015

Austin is so upbeat and happy. His personality and love for what he does is infections. Added a touch of class to our beach wedding. Truly one of the highlights of the ceremony. We exchanged about 2 emails for this was really an elopement and he just really nailed it. Highly recommend

Samantha · Married on 05/23/2015

I hired a solo violinist for my ceremony music, and couldn't be happier! It turned out absolutely beautiful! They were even willing to learn special songs that I wanted incorporated, but weren't on their selection list. The music was flawless, not to mention, so cost effective! Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for talented musicians to play their wedding.

Hannah · Married on 05/16/2015

Coastal Chamber Musicians played for our wedding ceremony this past weekend in Hilton Head, SC and I cannot say enough positive things about the group! During the planning process, they were extremely responsive and accommodating! They provided us with the information we needed and were great with getting back in touch with us almost immediately if we had questions. The day of the ceremony, their music was absolutely amazing! We had so many compliments from our guests about how great they were. I highly recommend the group for any occasion... especially a wedding ceremony! They were absolutely perfect!

Austin was amazing and played exactly what we wanted as a solo cellist for our intimate ceremony. He even learned a song at my request to play as I walked down the aisle. We were so happy to have him perform during our ceremony, and would highly recommend his services to anyone wanting to make their ceremony extra special. He was on time, super easy to contact and discuss specifics regarding song selection, and he was extremely nice and professional. We are so happy with his performance and will remember it when we think of our wedding!

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2015

Austin was amazing!! Not only was the group overall very professional and talented, but Austin was a bride's dream to work with. I requested a song he was not familiar with, but insisted he could learn it and be prepared for the wedding. He did just that!! All my emails were answered in a timely manner, and he was easy to communicate with when I had last minute change in time. He provided excellent professional opinion and followed through with every expectation. Everyone at my wedding couldn't stop complimenting the talent of these musicians. He was even kind enough to endulge my father who ended up making his own requests during their performance. On the day of the wedding, they were early and took their places immediately. They were professionally dressed and added an amazing touch of class to our wedding. I couldn't be happier!! I would absolutely recommend Coastal Chamber Muscians for any event.

Coastal Chamber Musicians played the music during and before our wedding ceremony. They were wonderful! Austin was a true pleasure to work with - responsive and reliable and talented! In addition, they were easy to work with - playing a special song we requested for which they had to learn the music - and very fairly priced. What more could you ask for in a vendor?! If you are looking for wonderful music and hassle free, pleasant people... look no further.

Austin and his sister Leslie were amazing. Very professional and did exactly what I asked. Very reasonable fees. Trust Austin as he knows what to do and will make your ceremony amazing. R. Wright-Mother of the bride.

Luke & Tiffany · Married on 03/15/2015

Coastal Chambers certainly gets five stars; we'd give more if we could. From the planning stages to the follow through and follow up; every detail was handled professionally, promptly and perfectly. Austin was so essential in helping us pick the perfect music selections for our wedding ceremony. We used a few classics from their list, a few modern, younger songs from their list and even requested obscure songs they'd not heard before.

Austin was able to give us great advice on how certain songs would translate into a string instrumental and even took the time to learn Elle Goulding's "How Long Will I Love You" for me (the bride) to walk down the aisle. The lyrics are beautiful but the original song was much slower than our other song selections. Austin honed in on this and keyed us in on the fact that typically the bride would walk to something that is more dramatic or upbeat, as it is the highlight of the ceremony. He said he could play it as is but also offered to tweak it; speed it up a tad and make it a little more spunky. We jumped at the offer and it worked beautifully; as did all of the other song selections.

Our ceremony music fully reflected our personalities. With classic inclusions like Canon in D to new artists like American Authors and Jason Mraz or unexpected but fun groups like One Republic and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus....Austin and Leslie of Coastal Chambers covered everything masterfully!!!

They beautifully faded each song in and out as needed (like during the unity ceremony). They were a seamless addition to our wedding ceremony and added a beautiful element of sophistication to our intimate DIY nuptials. They didn't overshadow our small gathering of family & friends or get lost in the grand beauty of the Middleton Place gardens where our ceremony was held; they were just another perfect piece of our perfect day and we couldn't be happier with how lovely it turned out.

We'd use them again and recommend them for any event!!!!

Dana · Married on 10/11/2014

Austin and his crew were awesome to work with. They showed up and with very little direction from me, knew what to do and got it done. The music was beautiful and they were able to play some songs that were a little obscure. I really appreciate their professionalism. It was one less thing I needed to worry about on our special day.

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2014

"How can we ever thank you for making our day so perfect!! We we're blown away by how beautiful the ceremony music was and continue to hear compliments on how much our guests enjoyed hearing you play. I will be recommending you all for years and years to come!! Thank you so much for bringing such beauty to our special day!"
    -Ben & Courtney

Don · Married on 08/07/2014

This group played the best music couples our age bracket are looking for. They are very eclectic and have a wide genre of music selections to choose from. They are very professional, good personalities and incredibly talented. I strongly recommend these young musicians to play any occasions you are planning to have in the future, and you won't regret it!!! To Austin and his group, thanks for being a part of our wedding and making it a memorable one. Cheers!:-)

Austin was very responsive to our needs for our small beach wedding in Myrtle Beach. The group was perfect for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. We would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians.