Coastal Chamber Musicians Reviews

Coastal Chamber Musicians 3
Coastal Chamber Musicians 4
Coastal Chamber Musicians 5

Nedra · Married on 09/01/2018

Austin and crew were easy to work with, professional in their work, and provided very good music for both the ceremony and the dinner. They worked well in the aquarium setting.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Nedra! Yes, the South Carolina Aquarium is a fantastic venue that we've performed at several times and greatly enjoy. Thank you again for booking with us!
    -Austin

CHRISTINE · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't say enough great things about Coastal Chamber Musicians. We hired them for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They were extremely professional and their music is spectacular. They have a huge list of music choices and were also very accommodating with special music selections. Austin was very easy to reach and quick to respond when I had questions before the event. I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Christine! I'm so glad we could provide your music. It was our pleasure! We wish you both the very best.

Charlotte · Married on 05/12/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians provided the PERFECT ceremony music for our outdoor plantation style wedding. They played everything we asked flawlessly and added just the right amount of romanticism to our special day. They even wooed the little ones! :) HIGHLY recommend them!

Coastal Chamber Musicians 6
    Sent on 05/15/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks so much Charlotte! Yes, one little boy was so curious about our music! It was a beautiful wedding and a pleasure working with you. Wish you the very best!

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Coastal Chamber was very easy to work with. The musicians know a wide variety of music. They don’t require a lot of space for set up. They were there on time and stayed all of The contracted time.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Debra · Married on 05/11/2018

The Coastal Chamber Musicians provided the music for my daughter’s ceremony and cocktail hour. As great as their music was during both events, they were equally great to work with leading up to the wedding. Austin was quick to reply to my inquiry and easy to work with along the way. There was never a moment of concern or stress for this part of the event. My daughter wasn’t set on any particular song choice or music style and Austin professionally guided her through that process. Nicely done! I recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Debra! It was very nice meeting you and you were a pleasure to work with.

Jesse · Married on 04/28/2018

Austin and the team were amazing!! The music at our ceremony and brunch reception at the Old Village Post House was the perfect compliment to a beautiful day. Our guests were blown away by the ambiance and talent of our string trio!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians string trio played for our wedding ceremony and they were incredible! My husband's family are huge Clemson fans and CCM learned to play the Clemson Alma Mater for us! So great and would highly recommend!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Richard · Married on 02/24/2018

We had a violin and cello duet for our wedding at Middleton Inn. They were a beautiful compliment to a perfect afternoon. They did a fine job and were easy to work with. Austin is very responsive and helpful in organizing .

Coastal Chamber Musicians 7
    Sent on 02/28/2018

Karen · Married on 12/26/2017

Amazing! Hire Austin Fitzhenry for your next event. Have had him play for many events and he always makes them so special! Very professional & extremely talented artist.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Karen! I was so happy to perform at your wedding!

Leah · Married on 12/16/2017

We are so grateful to Austin for making our day special. The music was beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Leah! It was wonderful working with you, and I enjoyed performing your special requests! It was a beautiful wedding. Stay well!

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

We had Coastal Chamber Musicians play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was a wonderful experience! They sent a music request form a few months before the wedding which made it easy to pick the songs we wanted and it is great that they are willing to learn new songs if needed as well! Very happy we had them as a part of our day!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Coastal Chamber Musicians played beautifully at our wedding ceremony! They have so many songs to choose from. Austin is great to work with and answered all of my questions! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was great to be part of the wedding!
  • laura

laura · Married on 06/24/2017

They were awesome! Quick with communication, and their music was beautiful!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Cathy · Married on 06/10/2017

My daughter wanted string music for her destination wedding and found these wonderful musicians on line. I could not believe how talented they were!!! They were absolutely the most professional young people I could have hoped for and more than exceeded my expectations for every aspect of our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thanks soooo much for making our special day even more special!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Allison · Married on 05/06/2017

It is our absolute pleasure to recommend Austin and Coastal Chamber Musicians, they are simply the best! They made our wedding MAGICAL with the beautiful music played during both our ceremony and cocktail hour. Austin is kind, incredibly accommodating, responsive, and extremely professional. Their wide range of music selection made it easy to choose them and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed every moment!

Sent on 05/12/2017
  • I

Ian · Married on 04/15/2017

Coastal Chamber Musicians were absolutely fabulous to work with, they catered to our every request and their performance was amazing!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Barb · Married on 04/08/2017

I would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians. They are professional and wonderful musicians. The music was absolutely amazing.

Thank you for making my daughter's day so special.

With Gratitude,

Barbara W.
    Mother of the bride

Sent on 03/17/2017

Susan · Married on 03/11/2017

The music was perfect and Austin was great to work with. We could not have asked for more.... I would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians for any event you are planning!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/03/2017

Coastal Chamber Musicians was very responsive leading up to our big day and had an amazing selection of songs to choose from! I was able to surprise my parents and walk with my dad down the aisle to my parents' wedding song! It made our day so special and absolutely perfect! Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Austin was such a pleasure to work with! I cannot begin to tell you how amazing they sound in person. The live music provided for our ceremony and cocktail hour was absolute perfection. I couldn't get over how friendly and professional the musicians were on top of being amazing. Our wedding truly would not have been the same without Coastal Chamber Musicians. If you're looking for the perfect elegant touch for your ceremony, look no further!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

Austin and the Coastal Chamber Musicians were a pleasure to work with for our November 12 wedding ceremony. Austin was incredibly professional, responsive, and he and team were exceptionally accommodating by learning 2 unique songs to perform at our ceremony. The music was such a special, personal touch, and many of our guests commented on their skill. We would recommend them highly!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Sharon · Married on 10/22/2016

Don't be afraid to stray from additional wedding music. There's a lot of beautiful music out there.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Austin and team were fantastic to work with for our wedding ceremony. Their song list included everything we would ever want and more! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Donia · Married on 10/15/2016

I would advise anyone contemplating hiring Coastal Chamber Musicians to do so without hesitation! They are incredibly talented musicians and were able to provide my daughter with exactly the music she wanted for her wedding. Beatle's music by a string trio is a challenging, but Austin's group pulled it off flawlessly! We loved them!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2016

Austin Fitzhenry and Coastal Chamber Musicians added such a special touch to our big day. We had them for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Having live string musicians added such beauty and elegance to our event. Not only could they handle all of the special requests we threw at them, but they interpreted them in such a lovely way and were just great to work with throughout the entire planning process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/28/2016