Coastal Celebrations Reviews

Coastal Celebrations 3
Coastal Celebrations 4
Coastal Celebrations 5

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

Lindsay will honestly take every possible detail and make sure it's taken care of. She made it so easy!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Hannah · Married on 02/19/2017

Hands down, hiring Lindsay was the best decision we made. Everyone always says that one thing will always go wrong at your wedding, but thanks to Lindsay and her team, I cannot think of a single thing that went wrong. She coordinated with all of our vendors, everything ran on time, and everything we wanted happened. When we had an issue with our venue on the Friday night before the Sunday wedding, she handled it no questions asked. We could not have asked for a better wedding planner.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/04/2017

Coastal did a great job! They were just our day of planner but did so much more. They helped make our vision come to life!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Brenda · Married on 02/04/2017

Coastal Celebrations did an excellent job in helping to plan our daughters wedding at the St. Augustine Rod and Gun Club! Michelle, our event planner, was wonderful to work with! She was well organized and kept us right on target from the rehearsal dinner to the exiting of the Bride and Groom! Most importantly, she was patient and kept a smile on her face throughout it all! I highly recommend Coastal Celebrations to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Kalli · Married on 01/28/2017

My venue required that we hire a coordinator for the day of. They gave me a list of 7. After speaking to Lindsay over the phone, and then meeting her in person I knew she was it. Not only that, but my photographer highly recommended her. She was professional, and in the know of everything wedding related. My entire wedding day went off without a single issue. Lindsay and her staff sent us checklists, emails, handled all of our vendors, and all of the tiny issues that arose. It ended up being freezing the day I got married and Lindsay worked to make sure we could get some heaters at the last minute. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/02/2017
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 01/06/2017

Lindsay was truly a blessing throughout the entire wedding planning process. Lindsay and her team ensured everything was perfect and beautiful the day of my wedding to allow for a seamless event. Highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Mariam · Married on 12/28/2016

We enjoyed working with Lundsay. She was on task and helped keep everything on track and it all ran smoothly. Would deffinately recommend her services.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Khadieja · Married on 12/26/2016

Lindsay did such an amazing job with the day of coordination for my reception. It was a fusion Indian wedding, which characteristically is full of chaos; however Lindsay handled it with such ease and professionalism. She ensures that the bride is able to enjoy her wedding day. She deals with last minute disasters with finesse and is alwasy calm-collected, especially when the bride is nervous/anxious. She ensures that you are well fed at the event. Honestly, look no further because this woman is wonderful and a true god-send.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/10/2016

We cannot even begin to thank you enough. You guys were more than we could have ever expected. From making sure everything was seamless down to the most minuscule details from just constantly making sure we were doing ok throughout the night. I cannot put into words how much we appreciate you. Thank you so very much again!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

Lindsay from Coastal Celebration's was AMAZING! My wedding was a DREAM and we could have not done it without her! Every vendor we met had nothing but great things to say about her and I couldn't agree more! I sought out the BEST due to my matuculous ways and she did not let us down! Instead, she was so graceful, yet assertive. Sharp in every way! My wedding venues are now over and I have to say, I miss my friend!

Lindsay, thank you for an incredible and caring experience! You absolutely rock!

Mr. & Mrs. Cochran

Sent on 12/29/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner in St. Augustine, you have found the best! I can't even put into words how amazing LIndsay is. We did the day of coordination package which was awesome because I was able to plan all the details but 60 days out Lindsay takes over. I don't know how anyone could throw a wedding without her! She knows the wedding business and gave us such great advice on so many things. The week of the wedding I was able to sit back and relax, knowing she was in charge. Everything the day of went as planned and even better than I ever imagined. Every little detail was perfect. We ate, drank, and had so much fun because we had nothing to worry about! I kept telling my husband I don't know why people get so stressed when they plan a wedding, am I forgetting something because this is fun! and his response- "well not everyone has Lindsay". Trust me, don't get married without her! Lindsay, we could never thank you enough for making the best day ever seriously the BEST DAY EVER!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Shelby · Married on 10/22/2016

Lindsay was an incredible help for the day of the wedding. We couldn't have don't it with out her!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Anita · Married on 08/06/2016

I am so glad we chose Coastal Celebrations to help plan our weddings. Yes, weddings, plural. We had 2 separate wedding ceremonies, which involved a lot of planning. Lindsay and Michelle were wonderful to work with. We had several days of events and they helped us plan everything out and ensure the events went smoothly. We were able to relax and enjoy everything knowing they were taking care of all the details. I would highly recommend using Coastal Celebrations for any of your event needs.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Laurel · Married on 04/02/2017

Lindsay and Michelle were fantastic: super organized, experienced and fun to work with. Could not recommend more highly!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kaylin · Married on 03/04/2017

So glad we had her to direct everyone the day of the wedding! She was also great at giving recommendations and helping get all the contracts signed. She would keep track of what was done and what needed to be done.

Sent on 03/23/2017