Coastal Celebrations Reviews

116 | Saint Augustine, FL

116 Reviews for Coastal Celebrations

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

I happened upon Lindsay and Coastal Celebrations through another vendor we used. I wasn't planning on using a coordination service, but immediately after meeting Lindsay, I knew I needed her to help me get through the wedding planning process. Lindsay and her staff are always courteous, professional, and prompt. Lindsay took care of every single detail to make our day perfect. Having someone I knew I could trust to ensure everything went smooth was amazing. I would highly recommend Lindsay and her knowledgable staff for anyone in the wedding planning process. It was the best money spent; you won't be disappointed!

• Kai

Kai · Married on 09/15/2018

My wife Jenna and I got married back in April, and could not have been more pleased in working with Coastal Celebrations. Lindsey and her staff were outstanding to work with. We live in Phoenix, AZ and planned almost our entire wedding long distance. We heavily leaned on many of their recommendations as they had worked with both our photographer and venue before. Lindsey did an incredible job of keeping everything on schedule, and making sure everything ran smoothly. Many of our guests commented that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been too. Thanks for making our day unforgettable!

A · Married on 07/15/2018

Lindsay was recommended to me by both another bride as well as my wedding venue and I could not be happier with choosing her as my wedding planner! Planning a destination wedding and being in a very demanding, full-time graduate program was not ideal and she flawlessly made everything 1000x easier for me! I cannot imagine having planned my wedding without her - even without the extra stressors that I had. Every recommendation she made was on par and I loved that she gave me a small variety to choose from so that I could see all options available within my budget. Every question or worry that I had, she already had a plan x, y, and z for. The day of the wedding she made sure everything went according to plan and was executed perfectly. If anything did go wrong or not as planned I still don't know about it - lol. She constantly checked on me to make sure I was doing ok and that there wasn't anything I needed. Michele from her team always helped with the endless, millions of questions that come up when you plan a wedding and everyone was always so responsive and positive to work with. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this amazing team at Coastal Celebrations! So so very worth your peace of mind and the extra help that you never even knew you might need :) Love you guys and can't thank you enough!

Thuyanh · Married on 09/30/2017

The absolute BEST! J.Lo step down because Lindsay Ohlin has taken the reign as the best wedding planner. There is not enough great things I can say about Lindsay and her team at Coastal Celebrations. Lindsay went above and beyond to make my dream wedding a reality. She is organized and does not miss a detail. Every bride sees their wedding as their baby project, Lindsay knows that and will treat your wedding like she's planning her own. Lindsay listened to everything I wanted and executed it perfectly. She was always responsive and accommodating to any changes.

When I say Lindsay comes prepared, she comes prepared. My veil detached from the clip while putting it on. Everyone in the room was in a panic looking for bobby pins. Lindsay walks in and without any hesitation nonchalantly said "I'll go grab my hot glue gun." *Drops mic* Everyone in the room looked around and was like "Okay then."

A great day of wedding planner is absolutely necessary because you can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather. I had arranged for a horse and carriage exit, but the weather did not allow for that to happen. During the reception, Lindsay came to me with other exit options, ten minutes later she came back, told me everything was set for the other exit...and I without missing a beat continued to sip my champagne.

I did not have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding and that is because I had Lindsay as my wedding planner. On the day of my wedding, I celebrated with my husband, family and friends. I highly recommend Coastal Celebrations to all soon to be brides. It's a day that will be remembered forever, so let the professionals like Lindsay take the stress out of it!

Melissa · Married on 12/10/2016

I don't even know where to start. Lindsay and Michelle from Coastal Celebrations were beyond amazing. They made sure every single last minuscule detail was perfect. We would have been a hot mess without them and can't thank them enough!

Shelby · Married on 11/19/2016

SO EXTREMELY HELPFUL. I cannot thank Lindsay enough for helping organize my wedding in Palm Coast. She was on top of everything and extremely professional. We even had some miscommunication with one of our vendors which Lindsay helped flawlessly workout. My parents, myself and the groom didn't have to worry about a thing the day of our ceremony. The timeline was perfect and our guests had a blast. Thank you Thank you!

Ashleigh · Married on 07/23/2016

They definitely know what they are doing! Very responsive to questions/requests and hugely organized for day-of stuff so you don't have to worry and can enjoy your wedding!

Chelsea · Married on 07/09/2016

Coastal Celebration & Marisa went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was just perfect. She was organized, timely & kept us on track every step of the way. Come the wedding day, she eased any concerns, helped keep stress down as much as possible and was very proficient in helping the event run on time and smooth. Highly recommend both the company and Marisa! Thanks for helping make my vision & our dream wedding come true!

Brenda · Married on 05/07/2016

Choosing coastal celebrations was one of our best decisions for our wedding, Lindsay and her team were an enormous help leading up to the big day and the wedding-day management was nothing short of perfection. We received numerous comments from guests that our wedding ran smoother than anyone else's they'd been to (which is crazy because we actually had a couple of surprises to contend with and Lindsay just made it all work out perfectly and nobody even noticed something changed). Having Lindsay there for our big day gave us so much peace of mind, I don't know how we could have pulled off our wedding any other way; she kept us informed and on pace the whole day, and handled all of our vendors with no issues. Leading up to the wedding Lindsay was good with organizing our big day, considering themes/designs, and keeping track of deadlines; Lindsay had fantastic recommendations for vendors and we ended up using her contacts for our Venue, Food, Decor, and Floral... all were incredible for price, service, quality, and professionalism. We can't say enough about this team; if you're getting married they should definitely be your first call.

Amy · Married on 04/02/2016

If you are one of those brides, like I was, who thinks that they can do everything the day of themselves, think again! I had planned my entire wedding, however, the hotel we were getting married at, insisted that I hire a day-of coordinator. And I am so glad we did. The entire day went off without a flaw, and I know that was all because of the excellent work Marisa with Coastal Celebrations did. Book them! And book them quickly! We were so lucky to have been able to book them so close to our wedding date. We also rented a few pieces from their specialty decor that added that special touch in the end. They are such a pleasure to work with and would recommend them to any couple getting married in/around St. Augustine!

Kendall · Married on 03/19/2016

We worked with Andrea and she was absolutely wonderful. She was extremely organized and very professional. She made the wedding planning processes a breeze and the wedding day stress free. She made sure to always stay in though during the planning process so when the wedding came, everything was in order. The best decision we made was to work with Andrea. I would highly recommend her to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

Peggy · Married on 01/16/2016

I can not say enough amazing things about Lindsay and her team. Throughout the planning process Lindsay was attentive, organized and very resourceful. Lindsay helped my stress level tremendously! During the planning process, she was always available to offer advice and helpful tips that kept me on track for the big day. On the day of my wedding, Lindsay ran the whole show. My family and I didn't have to worry or stress about anything. I was actually able to relax and enjoy the entire day knowing that Lindsay and her team had every detail handled. I couldn't have asked for a better planner and I am so grateful to Lindsay and her team for making sure every aspect of my wedding ran smoothly. It was a day my husband and I will remember forever. I would recommend Lindsay to anyone! She is exceptional at what she does.

I was hooked up with Coastal Celebrations when I booked my venue at Hammock Dunes Club - the wedding planning service came with the package. Coastal Celebrations was very quick to respond and I was soon linked to Marissa. Marissa was on top of everything and helped to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch.

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2015

Lindsay and Michelle are the best. Lindsay was my day of coordinator and Michelle was her assistant. Not only do they make a great team but our wedding couldn't have been more seamless and drama free. It was a beautiful day and I'm forever grateful for their services. Thank you guys again for a beautiful day!

• User4191025 · 2+ years ago

I cannot possibly say enough about Lindsay and her team at Coastal Celebrations. They honestly made my wedding dreams come true! They not only planned the most beautiful wedding of all time at the RiverHouse but my grooms dinner at the Casa Monica was also flawless. I live in MN so having the full planning package was a must. I was engaged for a year and half and they organized everything down to the tiniest detail (I.e. Making sure I remembered presents for my parents, transportation, cake toppers etc). Lindsay and her team responded to all my questions and panic emails almost immediately even though I knew some weekends she had 3 weddings. They made me feel like I was their only bride which is a great feeling during the stressful process. They handled all my vendors and gave the best recommendations that made my wedding perfect. Coastal celebrations even handled all the payments which my mom loved. My rsvps were also sent to them where they organized everyone's meals in a color coded excel spread sheet. This made making my seating chart and name cards much less stressful. Basically, Lindsay is like Olivia Pope, she can make anything happen or fix anything !! You'd be crazy not to use her as your wedding planner !!

I also rented decor from Coastal Celebrations and they made my wedding look like a Pinterest board! It was perfect!

Tammy · Married on 10/15/2015

Andrea was absolutely wonderful! She provided Day of Coordination on our wedding day and it was perfection! And on the day of, Megan, her assistant was just as pleasant and wonderful to work with. We really were at ease on our wedding day because of these two ladies and are so grateful!

Katie · Married on 10/03/2015

I could not imagine my wedding coming together as beautifully as it did without the help of Lindsay and her team. Every vendor I was recommended was top notch and provided us with exactly what we were looking for. Lindsay was on top of everything, every single step of the way. She was responsive to every question or concern I had throughout the last year that I worked with her. She gave the best advice and kept me on track with scheduling and payments to other vendors. My husband and I were absolutely thrilled when we walked into the ballroom for our reception. The room looked perfect, even better than I imagined it could look. I can honestly say, without a doubt, the best decision I made when I started planning my wedding was booking Coastal Celebrations for their advisory package in addition to the day of coordination. I cannot sing their praises enough!

Karl · Married on 09/19/2015

Excellent service. Andrea did everything she said she would. This was very important to me since I was out of state.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/19/2015

Andrea F was very professional. We did not have to worry or stress at all on our wedding day. She had everything handled. She set up all our vendor meetings which was very helpful. We could not have pulled off this destination wedding without her.

Kirsten · Married on 06/27/2015

EXCEPTIONAL! Lindsay Ohlin with Coastal Celebrations was the perfect wedding planner and exceeded all expectations. Every detail was meticulously planned and executed without any bride/ groom stress. I would highly recommend using a wedding planner to any bride going through the wedding planning process. Lindsay offered high quality vendors within our price range for caterers, photographers, videographers, stationary, entertainment, transportation, linens, décor, among a million other details. Lindsay was always clear and communicative; she responded to all of our inquiries in a timely manner and always offered insight and suggestions. Let me tell you, she knows her stuff!! She was also responsible for organizing all of our payments and making sure all deadlines were honored, this was a huge relief because with so many vendors to coordinate it’s easy to overlook the multiple deadlines. Leading up to the wedding Lindsay was always preparing updated preparing ‘to do lists,’ reminders and timelines for all parties involved. In the final weeks leading up to our wedding, everyone taking part in our Big Day had a fully detailed itinerary to reconcile. She was always patient with us and guided us in making the best decisions. When the big day finally arrived she kept the entire program moving. There were a few unforeseeable hiccups, each handled quickly, professionally and with a SMILE. Lindsay was always prepared for anything! I am so thankful to have worked with such a talented, professional and lovely person as my wedding planner, she made the overall experience an amazing one. Thank you for everything Lindsay and Coastal Celebrations!!

Anisha · Married on 06/13/2015

Lindsay was amazing. We hired Lindsay for our day of coordinator and she was very professional, helpful, friendly and went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was perfect. She was incredible and made sure that everything ran smoothly and helped me be stress free on my special day. Lindsay was on top of everything and she helped me have the wedding of my dreams. I described to Lindsay of everything I wanted for the ceremony and reception and she made sure my vision came through. Every detail was amazing and exactly what I wanted and more. Everything was just so perfect thanks to Lindsay. Thank you for helping us have the wedding of our dreams and thank you for creating and unforgettable memory for us.

Margo · Married on 06/11/2015

Lindsay at Coastal was our day-of coordinator, and the entire experience was absolutely perfect. First, her energy can’t be matched—which is a perfect trait in a wedding coordinator. We got married at 9:30am, and she was at the hotel room checking on the bride early, at the venue making sure the chairs were set, and getting all the little details in order (delivering letters, making sure our wedding rings got to the right person, all things we just handed her to ‘take care of.’)

We had several meetings and phone calls in the months leading up to the wedding, and she did a great job organizing all the little details that add up to big stresses on the wedding day. We ended up taking many of her suggestions, and were surprised with her foresight. We enjoyed the day so much more, and were so relaxed, knowing Lindsay and her team had our back, and guiding us through all the little details to make sure our guests were as well taken care of as we were.

Looking back, I honestly don’t know how we would have pulled off our wedding with Lindsay and her awesome team. Thank you, Coastal Celebrations!

Sara · Married on 05/30/2015

Lindsay and her team are amazing. They are wonderful to work with, reliable and extremely organized. They thoroughly know the St. Augustine wedding scene. I am very thankful they were a part of my wedding (from initial planning to the day of) and grateful for everything they did to make our wedding a huge success.

I was an out-of-state bride so I researched and interviewed several wedding planners in the area. After my first call with Lindsay, I booked her immediately for the Advisory Package.

During the planning process, Lindsay was extremely helpful in touring venues and suggesting reliable local vendors that best fit our style. Throughout the entire process, she was proactive in checking in periodically, keeping me on schedule with wedding tasks. She responded to every e-mail and phone call the same day. She coordinated with vendors on my behalf to be sure everyone was on the same page.

Day of, Lindsay ensured everything ran smoothly. She was on top of every single aspect from picking up lunch for me and my bridesmaids to ensuring our family knew where to be and when. During the reception, she made sure my groom and I had drinks in our hands, stepped behind the bar to assist when the line was long, and even helped in the kitchen to make sure food was coming out on time. When the strap of my dress broke, Lindsay was there within seconds to fix it. She is a true professional!

Hiring Coastal Celebrations was by far the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. Lindsay eased my stress and I was confident I could depend on her entirely. I’m going to miss working with her!

Lindsay of Coastal Celebration was irreplaceable the day of the wedding and prior planning of the wedding. She was very personable, professional and very responsive to all calls and request. On the wedding day she made sure everything ran smoothly. We didn't have to do a thing, except, enjoy the day. I hightly recommend her and Coastal Celebrations for any event you may be considering in the present and future.

Lindsay at Coastal Celebrations did a fantastic job arranging different vendor - setting up everything before and after the event - and most of all made everything run smoothly so we could really enjoy the wedding without any interference/problems. We can't thank her and coastal celebrations enough for all their help. I will highly recommend her for any type of event you may be considering. Thank you Coastal Celebrations!!