CM Event Consulting Reviews

2 | Scotts Valley, CA

2 Reviews for CM Event Consulting

• User7473572 · event on 08/21/2016

Christy Mae at CM Event Consulting is amazingly talented. I wouldn't recommend any one else as she is organized, artistic, fun-loving, and goes above and beyond for her clients. You need Christy Mae!

Sent on 12/08/2016

To every couple out there debating on whether or not you should hire a wedding coordinator, PLEASE do yourself a HUGE favor and DO IT, particularly from CM Event Consulting! Hands down the best money you'll ever spend! I was helping my boyfriends mom plan her wedding and was referred to CM Event Consulting by a coworker. I couldn't believe how many details there were to planning a wedding…I feel more prepared now for when my day comes for me to get married. (I know who I’ll be contacting!) I couldn't have been more grateful or pleased to have been told about CM Event Consulting.

Christy Mae was absolutely amazing from start to finish, very organized and remained calm throughout the entire process! She was such a huge help with everything from getting ideas, to being available anytime to discuss anything, to making sure every detail of the wedding day was ready to go. She took care of the bride and groom like royalty and assisted every guests with any questions or help that they needed. She made sure the whole day ran smoothly and seamlessly, never once breaking a sweat. The day couldn't have been more perfect and memorable! Would highly recommend hiring Christy Mae to help with you special day!

Sent on 09/09/2016

CM Event Consulting's reply:

It was such a pleasure helping your boyfriends mom and fiancé get everything in line for their special day. Seeing how all their loved ones, family and friends, came together to help and celebrate with them on this day was beautiful to see. I was honored to be apart of creating a memorable day for them.