Club Venetian Banquet Center Reviews

56 | Madison Heights, MI

56 Reviews for Club Venetian Banquet Center

Everyone was very helpful and, we all had a wonderful time!! Thank you for making our event a memorable one!! :)

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • User3476394 · event on 07/07/2013

My son's graduation party was very well attended and we had an excellent experience with the wait staff and entire planning committee. The food was excellent and it turns out people told us although they had other parties to attend that day when they heard the party was at Club Venetian they made sure they attended. Thanks for surpassing our expectations. We will be back for other family events!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

The service was phenomenal, the staff were great, and everything was amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Amy · Married on 08/25/2012

We are from Las Vegas and had to finalize everything over telephone and emails. Linda the manager made everything so easy and convenient. We had no problems at this venue.
    We ordered the platinum family style dinner package which included cold and hot appetizers, soup, salad, 2 entrees, 2 sides, desert and deluxe open bar. The package also included chair covers and late night pizza buffet. The food was so delicious and the soup is still being talked about, one month later!!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Dorcas · Married on 08/04/2012

The service was excellent! The food was even better. I got so many compliments on the venue itself,and the food. Linda was the best! I have no complaints at all and would def recommend Club Venetian to everyone. Bill was very accommodating as well. We received everything we asked for.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Emily · Married on 07/10/2010

Linda at Club Venetian is fantastic to work with. This place offers a great reception and the cost is very reasonable. My family and friends are still raving about our wedding. The service, bar, food, and chocolate fountain were a huge hit! Dawn took great care of us at the reception. I highly recommend this place to any bride looking for a great wedding reception location.

Sent on 05/11/2011

Jenny · Married on 08/19/2005

It was a beautiful venue for our reception. We got wonderful comments about our meal, the chocolate fountain, and the service.

Sent on 01/22/2008

Veronica · Married on 10/28/2017

Club Venetian was fantastic to work with! Linda, Bill and team made us so comfortable hosting our 300 person reception. They truly are pros and were extremely helpful with recommendations when making decisions on details of our event. They were very accommodating to all of our vendors. The food was delicious and served on time. THANK YOU, Club Venetian!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Maria · Married on 11/26/2016

I had an amazing wedding at 707 East Banquet Center in Greektown. It is coordinated and run by Club Venetian. Linda is a wonderful coordinator and really helped me have the day I wanted.

Food was great, late night snack was INCREDIBLE. The only complaint I have is that we purchased cake for every single guest and the first couple tables had HUGE pieces. This resulted in several tables not getting cake at all. Very disappointing, and I truly think it was because of the huge first pieces.

HOWEVER, book this venue if you can. Truly a hidden gem downtown with FABULOUS pricing.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Amber · Married on 09/26/2015

My wedding reception was amazing. The timing of the food was perfect and everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Food was amazing and the price per person for buffet was perfect! Beautiful venue with neutral colors that will work well with any scheme. Mine was black and white with the accent of red and everything turned out great! Loved working with Bill, Linda and Kim.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Great venue for smaller weddings. Awesome location and easy for guests!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Sherry · Married on 05/13/2016

Linda was amazing!!! She was with me along the way through all of my planning. This team of professionals were willing to bend over backwards for our big day!!! I would go to Club Venetian again for any of my events just to work with Linda. She truly was a pleasure to talk to and I know she had our best interest in mind!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

Great venue and GREAT value!! We had a 220+ guests at a Fall wedding and Club Venetian was the perfect place for our venue! They helped set up, answered all our questions and really got the most bang for our buck!! Beautiful location and AMAZING food! One small negative, we asked them to put a mint (that had our wedding logo on it) on everyone's plate before arriving and they did not. In the grand scheme of things, it was a trivial matter. The rest of the wedding was flawless.

Sent on 01/03/2017

markeeta · Married on 03/29/2015

The food was Awesome!!! Everyone was very attentive to my needs and questions.

Sent on 05/21/2015

I was a guest at a wedding to 707, a venue catered by Club Venetian in downtown Detroit on 08/09/14. The location was awesome, never knew of it before. The food was delicious! I've been to lots of weddings, but this food ranked at the top. The servers were nice, as were the bartenders. My only complaint is that I heard the older bartender tell the bride and her family that they had to get out in five minutes in a very rude manner. It was off-putting. Other than that, the place was great.

Sent on 08/17/2014
  • amoro04

Andrew · Married on 05/24/2014

Our entire wedding planning and reception experience with Club Venetian was wonderful. Linda, who runs the front office, was very helpful in answering our questions and providing assistance when needed. Bill, the owner, was extremely friendly, and did everything in his power to make us feel at home in their facility. The catering services were fantastic; the food was delicious. All the day-of coordination went without any hitches, and we had a wonderful reception without any major problems or issues at all. Club Venetian is a bit on the pricey side, but you definitely get your money's worth.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Paula · Married on 06/29/2013

Club Venetian was great to work with. We decorated ourselves and were able to get in 1/2 the hall on Friday night. I was planning on having friends finish the other 1/2 on Saturday morning. They ended up having a funeral luncheon Saturday morning. Bill had told me not to worry that he would make sure everythijng was in place by the time my guest arrived. He was good on his word! You could not tell which side was done by me or which side was done by Club V.
    Our guest have been raving over the food and service that was provided that evening.
    Thank you Bill, Linda and Staff for making our daughters wedding her dream come true.
    Sincerely, Paula and Steve Alliston

Sent on 07/16/2013

Mylene · Married on 08/28/2010

First of all Linda was the best! She was always there when we had a question and ready to help us. We also met the owner Bill and found him very accommodating and fair. The other unforgettable person was our host Dawn, she was so sweet and wonderful! Thank you for making my wedding reception so memorable!

Sent on 09/26/2010

Great location for our wedding reception. They were very flexible and made sure all went very smoothly. Though we thought the only flaw may have been the kitchen was a bit overrun that night the food was great. Much better than typical wedding food.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Deanna · Married on 07/13/2013

Linda went over and beyond...it was tough for all parties because everyone was from out of state. I wish this venue MUCH SUCCESS!!! I could not have asked for a better place!! My scoring would have been a perfect 5 but I took some guests comments into consideration but from my perspective...A PERFECT 10 (not 5)!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Tatiana · Married on 06/11/2017

I loved working with Linda. The servers were very nice and attentive. My wedding day was just how I planned it thanks to their cooperation and service. The price is excellent for everything that is included. The food was the best wedding food I have ever had, and I've been to quite a few weddings. Definitely would recommend and use them again.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Char · Married on 06/22/2013

3.5

The wedding was wonderful, the people were great to work with and would not hesitate to have another function there.

The bartenders were hilarious. I hope the food and venue for the next wedding lives up to Club Venetian.

Sent on 07/03/2013
  • User3470674 · event on 07/08/2013

We held our son's graduation party at Club Venetian. The food was excellent, we could not have asked for better service. We will return for future events.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Dana · Married on 08/05/2006

People RAVED about the food. VERY inexpensive and pretty!

Sent on 11/02/2007