Club Rett LLC Reviews

191 Reviews for Club Rett LLC

• Erin

Erin W. · Married on 10/06/2018

The Best DJ We Could Have Asked For

We could not have asked for a better DJ! We truly enjoyed the overall experience with Club Rett and have given everyone we know his name!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

I just wanted to give a shout out to DJ David for doing an absolutely amazing job at my sisters wedding this weekend!!! It was very very hot and he never complained, and did everything we asked. The ceremony went flawless, even though it was a good hike in hot weather. The DJ setup looked awesome and he played great music. The microphone worked and sounded great. The song choices were spot on. Introductions ran great. He reminded me of certain timing and kept in great communication. The photobooth was an absolute hit and we wished we could bring it home with us. I have nothing but great things to say and highly recommend Club Rett and one of his DJs to handle your event!! Still getting DJ compliments!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Evan · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome dude! Really went above and beyond to make our wedding something to remember!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

We really couldn’t have asked for a better DJ service! They were so helpful from the beginning of planning up to the wedding day! Andrew was phenomenal! He did an excellent job with all the songs and really helped get the crowd dancing. He interacted with everyone and was out there on the dance floor singing some songs with us! We also used the photo booth they provided and it was great! Everything was perfect and more than I expected it to be. I definitely recommend using Club Rhett for your dj needs!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Cassidy · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Club Rett for our wedding in Jefferson, Ga! From the beginning we knew we made a great choice. So easy to get in touch with & always available to answer any questions we had! We decided to get the photobooth as well and it was such a great choice! Mitchell was our DJ for the night and we was AWESOME! He called me the week of the wedding to go over what songs we wanted played and just to make sure everything was how i wanted it! He did such a great job!! We are so happy we went with Club Rett for our big day!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Christian was really friendly & accompdating! All of of guests had a great time!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kalee · Married on 09/08/2018

I cant thank Club Rett LLC enough for the AMAZING night I had with Ryan as my DJ! I got married on 9/8/2018 and honestly I had NO IDEA how much dancing my crowd would do! Ryan immediately understood the vibe we wanted for our wedding and kept great communication the entire time. He was able to download all songs needed and even worked in a special request from me. I can't say enough great things about Ryan and Club Rett. We were SO pleased and will recommend them over and over!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

It was a pleasure working with Rett on coordinating everything for our big day. He was so quick to respond and very helpful with any questions. I also wanted to say what a wonderful job Ryan did at our wedding Sunday! We received so many compliments on him from guest and he checked with us several times throughout the night to ensure we were happy with what was being played, any other request, etc. We couldn’t have been more pleased! We also rented the photo booth which our guest loved!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Jayda · Married on 08/04/2018

Ryan was awesome! We are so glad we chose Club Rett for our wedding reception. Ryan kept everybody moving the whole reception! All ages were having a blast!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Jo Ann · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Ryan kept guests on the dance floor all evening! Many of our guests commented on what a great job he did and how courteous he was to them. We also had the photo booth from ClubRett and it was a phenomenal hit! ClubRett provides great props and the quality of the pictures was amazing. I'm sure all of the DJ's with this company are great to work with, as is the owner, Rett. He is quick to respond to emails and eager to plan an evening that fits the dream of the bride and groom.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Nathan · Married on 06/17/2018

Last night at our wedding, we had the “light ring" photobooth which was run by DJ Jeff. He was very professional and courteous with all of our guests. Everyone had a blast! The guests all gave my wife and I positive feedback from the photo experiences

Sent on 06/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Club Rett was nothing but professional! We had DJ Ryan for our wedding on June 16, 2018 at Big Canoe Clubhouse, he made sure everything was running smoothly and kept guests on the dance floor all evening! Many of our guests commented on what a great job he did and how courteous he was to them. We also had the photo booth from Club Rett and it was a phenomenal hit! Club Rett provides great props and provided photos for guests to take home and an amazing photo book. I'm sure all of the DJ's with this company are great to work with, as is the owner, Rett. He is quick to respond to emails. You can tell that the Club Rett DJ’s have the bride and grooms happiness in mind when they are working! I highly recommend Club Rett!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Julia · Married on 06/16/2018

Club Rett and DJ Jeff were great--Jeff worked our June 16, 2018 wedding at the Solarium in Oakhurst. He was really helpful (good about listening) and made the event have the relaxed, fun feel we asked for. We also loved the light ring photo booth--a hit with all the relatives and friends (especially kiddos). The booth prints four photo strips, so people got to take copies home, but we also left with a basket full of hilarious keepsakes. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Mitchell was our DJ for our wedding on June 9 and he was wonderful! We had a phone meeting the week of the wedding to discuss our song requests and the timeline of the event. Mitchell had everything in order and did not miss a beat. Thank you for making our reception so perfect!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Sydney · Married on 06/02/2018

Mitchell was the best! He was very nice and made sure everyone had a great time. Rett makes sure all the details are planned so you have one less thing to stress about when planning a wedding. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

Club Rett did an amazing job at my wedding! Andrew was awesome and did a great job at getting everyone on the dance floor and at the same time was professional. He made sure to play all the songs I requested and was very helpful and organized. I could not have imagined a better DJ for my wedding. He went above and beyond what is expected at a wedding and the guests loved him! I have several friends wanting to use him for their weddings. If you go with Club Rett, you won’t be disappointed. I would request Andrew as well.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Ryan was the DJ for our wedding on May 26th in Dahlonega and he was phenomenal!! We loved the uplighting, the music choices and the introductions!! The transitions between intros and dinner, dinner and dancing and the end of the night were seamless! Our guests were all on their feet and dancing. There was not one song we didn't like! It was so nice to not have to worry about music or announcements. He had it all taken care of! Ryan is amazing and we would use Club Rett again and again!!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • U

Clark · Married on 05/05/2018

Here is our story. 9 days before our wedding, our family friend DJ canceled on us. We turn to our wedding coordinator for help. Within an hour she sent us the contact info for Club Rett. He was incredible to work with. He asked the right questions at the right time. Our moment of pure anxiety when our "friend" canceled, turned into a blessing in disguise because we got Club Rett! He and his wife absolutely killed it at our reception. They were able to read the crowd and make quick transitions to keep the party going. I would not hesitate in booking for Club Rett for other events if I'm looking for a DJ. And his pricing for the package he brought us was absolutely incredible! My wife and I would highly recommend Rett! We are so thankful that he was part of our big day! He and his wife made it a truly memorable day!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Amelia · Married on 05/04/2018

All I can say is, WOW! - I used DJ Rhett for my wedding in Big Canoe (in the north GA mountains) Ryan was my DJ (Rhett's wife was about to have a baby, so he was busy with dad duty!). Ryan did a great job - he was very professional on our call before the wedding, asked great questions, and my wedding guests didn't leave the dance floor all night! Rhett had a great idea - to pass out glow sticks/glow necklaces towards the end of the party, and even sent me a link to Amazon for them. The glow sticks were a hit!! Thanks again, guys. Also, I am VERY 'type-A' and researched TONS of DJs. DJ Rhett was the least expensive and the coolest one I talked to - BONUS!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Madison · Married on 04/28/2018

Rett was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and DJ Ryan did an excellent job on the wedding day! He made sure everything ran smoothly and kept checking in with my husband and I to make sure he was playing the music we wanted him to play. The photo booth service was awesome as well! It was a hit with all of our guests. If you are planning an event or wedding and need a DJ I would definitely recommend Club Rett!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 04/28/2018

We used Club Rett for our April 28th wedding in Dahlonega, Ga. Rett personally did our wedding and was nothing but amazing. He provided a list of songs for us to go through prior, he used the songs we picked and combined them with hits over the generations which is exactly what we wanted! He did such a good job making sure the dance floor was always full and making sure everything ran smoothly. There was always great communication before the wedding , he wanted to make sure we got what we wanted and we absolutely did!! We also used his new photo booth and it was such a hit!! Everyone loved it and had so much fun with that! I love that we got the online album back from him so quickly! I had no clue exactly what all a Dj did and boy did he work hard! Rett made our wedding day absolutely perfect, I highly recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Amber · Married on 04/21/2018

Definitely 5 Stars for Club Rett! DJ Ty and DJ Dean did an amazing job at my wedding! They definitely know how to get the Party started and keep it going. They were very professional and you can tell that they have the whole wedding DJ down without any problems. Communication was very great as well! I had no problem getting in touch with them and they were very thorough throughout the whole wedding planning process and even at the wedding. Very affordable and definitely get the best bang for your buck. Thanks Club Rett for making my special day even more great!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

From the initial contact to our big day, Club Rett was exceptional to work with! Rett was very helpful and sent us information after we first talked a few months before our wedding so we had plenty of time to look at everything and start planning. Our DJ, Ryan, was awesome! I had specific timing requests for the Processional songs and he nailed it! I can honestly say that after talking with Rett and Ryan, I was not at all worried about Club Rett's services on our wedding day. If you're undecided about a PhotoBooth, I highly recommend adding one to your package! ALL of our guests loved it and we love that we have a keepsake of everyone enjoying themselves. Thank you SO much Club Rett and Ryan for all of your hard work - everything was perfect!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Royalina · Married on 03/31/2018

DJ Ryan did an amazing job. Exceptional service. They were prompt and very helpful. Always responded back to every question in a timely manner. I would recommend them over and over. AWESOME JOB!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Matt · Married on 03/24/2018

Club Rett was a huge help for our wedding this past weekend. Specifically, our DJ Ryan was the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding (and I have been to a LOT of weddings). He helped keep the party going, helped ensure the bride and I were well taken care of, and made sure the reception stayed on time. I highly recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding or any other events!

Sent on 03/27/2018