Club Rett LLC Reviews

191 | Marietta, GA

191 Reviews for Club Rett LLC

• Emma

Emma L. · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly Recommend - Great DJ and Photo Booth!

DJ David was amazing! He kept the energy up all evening on the dance floor, played the tunes we requested but then also blended in a number of other songs that everyone loved!

We also got the photo booth which I highly recommend - all our guests loved it - and we loved having the print out photo strips as well for our own keepsakes!

I can't say enough good things about DJ David and Club Rett!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Dallas R. · Married on 03/30/2019

Club Rhett made our wedding!

We had DJ Dean- he was so professional and fun at the same time!
    Dean called me days prior to my wedding to discuss my style, go over my song choices and more. He arrived early at my venue to set up and took care of everything. Once the reception rolled around he kept everyone on the dance floor with the best music and was very lively! My friends raved about how fun our wedding was and it was mostly thanks to Club Rhett!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Laura M. · Married on 03/16/2019

DJ Jordan was a hit!

Club Rett provided DJ Jordan for our wedding at The Willows Farm in Marble Hill, GA. DJ Jordan was excellent!! He was in contact with me before the wedding day to confirm song choices, his set-up-placement, etc. He made sure that we got everything that we asked for. He made us feel confident going into the wedding that we would not need to worry about the music. At the reception, DJ Jordan played songs that were huge crowd pleasers, everybody danced, and told us afterward what a FANTASTIC time they had. I would highly suggest using Club Rett, and requesting DJ Jordan, for your big day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Carly V. · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Reception

We had the best DJs and best time at our wedding! Club Rett was very flexible with what we needed for our reception and nailed the vibe that we wanted! Our friends and family were dancing all night and raved about how much fun they had. The photobooth was a hit and definitely worth it! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Hannah · Married on 03/02/2019

Unmatched quality and dependability

Music is something I have always been very passionate about. So, when it came to choosing a service that I could trust to oversee the intricate details of my wedding, Club Rett and his team were the only option for me. DJ Dean made sure every detail of our special day went perfectly! He was extremely professional, paid close attention to detail, and had the best attitude the entire night. I could not be more grateful for Club Rett and his team!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Corey

Corey G. · Married on 02/11/2019

Clubb Rett is the only choice!

Club Rett was very accommodating and easy to work with. If you are looking for a wedding DJ, this is the one!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Elissa

Elissa C. · Married on 01/11/2019

Life of the Party

Ryan from Club Rett was so perfect for our wedding reception. He was extremely professional, so much fun, and kept everyone dancing for our entire reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a DJ!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Cody & Pilar

Pilar · Married on 12/22/2018

BOOK THEM- You will not regret it! They are AMAZING!

The music and entertainment can make or break a party! Rett and his team MADE our event SO much fun! I would absolutely recommend Club Rett and his team not to just any bride or couple but to anyone looking for an AWESOME and interactive DJ service! There was never a dull or quiet moment! Our guests loved our music and danced the night away! He read the crowd and played all different kinds of music to keep the crowd going! Rett pretty much ran the timeline of the reception and kept everything on time and upbeat!! Not only was the music awesome but the photo booth was a HIT!!!! I could not believe how many people used the photo booth!!! Rett was very professional and easy to get in touch with! He took the time to talk with me to make sure we were on the same page- this made our day run very smoothly! a HUGE thank you to Club Rett and his team!!! Y'all were amazing!!! BOOK THEM- You will not regret it!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Jordan · Married on 12/15/2018

Our DJ was the life of the party!

We had Andrew with Club Rett and he was fantastic!! All of our guests had the most amazing time at the reception. People were up and dancing the whole time and were sad that it had to come to an end. Andrew was the life of the party and joined in on the dancing and even grabbed the microphone to sing some songs. They were very affordable, easy to communicate with, and made our reception perfect. We used them for microphones during the ceremony, uplighting for the reception, and cocktail hour and reception music. The week before the wedding we had a call to go through our wedding music packet and discussed all of the details from songs to speeches to introductions. Everything went smoothly and I was so pleased. I would recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Cheney · Married on 12/08/2018

Made our night, PERFECT!

Club Rett and his team was amazing! Our DJs Ryan and Josh made our night perfect and we couldn’t have asked for better service! We would recommend them over and over! I think even our family is booking them for holiday parties because of how amazing they were!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfection

They were early to the venue and were quick to play whatever song was requested. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Bethany L. · Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding DJ

I had a DJ for my wedding from Rett Club! My husband and I can’t even begin to explain how thankful we were for our DJ, Ryan! He took care of us and made our night so special and perfect. RYAN IS THE BEST and the music was AMAZING.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Job!

DJ Rett was amazing. He kept in touch with me through the process of planning my wedding. Rett was punctual, kind, and always had a smile on his face. He made sure the wedding ran smoothly and kept everyone on their feet dancing. He made sure all my song requests were played and when I requested a song from Lord of the Rings he didn’t even bat an eye and immediately played it. Would definitely recommend DJ Rett!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Susana · Married on 11/17/2018

Club Rett was so great to work with. We had so much fun at our wedding and so did our guest. The dance floor was packed at all times. I would highly recommend Club Rett.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jessica S. · Married on 11/08/2018

Wonderful!

Club Rett is amazing! Easy to work with, respectful and fun. Andrew was our DJ and read the crowd easily and interacted with everyone. The photo booth was a blast!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Donna C. · Married on 11/03/2018

I would definitely recommend club Rhett

Club Rhett was amazing. Very professional, played great music. I would definitely recommend club Rhett. The photo booth was so much fun. He definitely got the party started. Great experience.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Nicole M. · Married on 11/03/2018

Club Rett did a great job!!

Club Rett did an amazing job at our wedding! Our DJ Jeff did all the audio for the ceremony, cocktail hour and ceremony. We even had a guitar/singing performance during our ceremony & he worked with my brother to make sure all the audio was good to go along with setting up the mics so we could say our own vows. All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night-- he completely nailed our vibe & the kind of music we wanted! Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

The experience we had was nothing short of great. He kept the whole ceremony moving and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Angie L. · Married on 10/21/2018

Professional, flexible and helpful

Dean with Club Rhett did a wonderful job with my daughter’s wedding. He was very professional and helpful from the planning to the send off. He was very flexible with changes made the day of and gave great suggestions to keep things running smoothly.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Gina · Married on 10/20/2018

Dj was amazing and would highly recommend!

We had Andrew as our DJ and he was awesome!!! We got so many compliments on how he got the crowd dancing. His personality really shinned and I didn’t even know he could sing! He really felt out the room and transitioned songs perfectly. We loved having him and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Morgane · Married on 10/13/2018

Hands down the best company I have ever dealt with. They are very responsive and don't charge an arm and a leg for their services. They truly care about helping you achieve your expectations for your event. I recommend them to anyone and everyone. You will not regret choosing Club Rett!

Sent on 04/27/2018
  • Z

Zackery W. · Married on 10/13/2018

Clubrett made our wedding!!

Clubrett was a fantastic choice for our special day. He did a great job with explaining and collaborating leading into the wedding. On the day of, he showed up early and helped set up our venue. He coordinated with the other vendors and kept the event running smooth. All our guest complimented how great our ceremony and reception was. Thanks to clubrett for making our evening a smash hit among family and friends!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Katherine W. · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience— highly recommend!!

Rett Webb and his wife Celia are truly a GREAT team! Rett did an amazing job of setting up our venue with his DJ equipment. The ceremony and reception ran PERFECTLY smooth because of him and his wife Celia. The DJ was the one thing I didn’t even have to worry or think twice about during planning because Rett took care of every detail needed and he followed up with us when needed. He sent us a form asking what songs we would like played during reception, ceremony and dinner. He also had a million songs to choose from. We left most of the music choices up to him except the obvious few for we picked. The music choices that were chosen by Club Rett were perfect and got everyone out on the floor dancing! It made for such a fun time! Celia his wife did such a beautiful job of coordinating the day of; from queueing me and my dad when to walk down the aisle to making sure a full plate of food was at our table when we arrived for the reception so we could sit down and actually eat, anything we needed she was ready to jump on it. Brides empty glass of wine...I didn’t even have to ask she filled it right up! They were both SO helpful! I 100% recommend the DJ services by Rett Webb and the wedding coordination services by Celia Webb. What a great team and great company y’all have built. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Ariela · Married on 10/13/2018

Knew exactly what I wanted!

David was so nice and very professional! He knew exactly what I wanted (PARTTAYY) at our wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Alisa · Married on 10/06/2018

The best DJ ever!

Ryan kept my entire wedding guest list on the dance floor and I had so many people asking me who he was and how do they book him! From the conference call with him a week before the wedding, he was just so likeable and personable. He kept the night flowing and guided my bridal party, and guests through certain events. DJ Rett was so informative and responsive throughout the process as well. Ryan was such a pleasure to work with and we welcomed his suggestions. We had the BEST time with the photobooth, we are still laughing about the pictures. The lighting was also an excellent touch. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2018