Club Rett LLC Reviews

191 Reviews for Club Rett LLC

• Katie

Katie D. · Married on 11/21/2020

So much fun!!!

My husband and I were SO impressed with Justin from Club Rett at our wedding this past weekend. He was so responsive to our questions before the wedding and called us for a run through the week of the wedding. Completely professional and he had everyone on the dance floor early on at the reception. We have gotten so many compliments on our music and on how much fun our wedding was. He was extremely responsive to all of my questions and followed our instructions for the ceremony perfectly. We highly recommend Club Rett and Justin specifically!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Lindsay W. · Married on 11/21/2020

Such an amazing time!

Club Rhett photobooth was such a huge hit! Everyone loved it! And I love being able to look back at all the pictures everyone took. Absolutely loved it!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing DJ

Club Rett and their DJ, Jordan did a great job DJing our wedding. Jordan played all of our requests and also stood his ground and did not play songs we specifically requested not be played. He definitely got the party going. Thanks Club Rett!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Taylor W. · Married on 10/18/2020

Best DJ we could ask for.

Club Rett was everything and more. Not only did they come prepared but jumped in and helped out with other vendors and brought the wedding together as a whole. We couldn't imagine a more perfect wedding. Would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/01/2020

Courtney C. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing! Def recommend!

DJ Rett + his team did a PHENOMENAL job with our wedding. We had so many special touches + different things we wanted done with music and they executed all of it perfectly!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Breanna G. · Married on 10/15/2020

Best DJ ever

DJ Justin was super sweet, and respectful! He kept the crowd dancing and was amazing at keeping people entertained. He was also so easy to work with. The Photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding, I’d highly recommend any services from Club Rett.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Katie

Katie T. · Married on 10/10/2020

BOOK NOW! Club Rett was amazing!

Club Rett did an amazing job! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ to be at our wedding. Very professional and super easy to book! They email you a packet to fill out of songs for the ceremony and reception job, and even gives you a list if you need some ideas! INCREDIBLE! I tell ya!! You will not go wrong with booking Club Rett. Also add on the Photo Booth!! It was such a hit and I’m so glad we did that!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend dj rett!

Club Rett + his team did my wedding in Gainesville, GA on 10/17/20 and I couldn't have been happier with them!

We used them for all of our music, their photobooth, and uplighting. EVERY single thing they provided was absolutely excellent + I couldnt recommend him and his team more!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny S. · Married on 10/03/2020

Club Rett is the best!!

We had DJ Andrew for our wedding, he was the best! He was the DJ at two of our other close friends wedding, and never disappoints! Always plays the best music, and keeps the crowd having fun. Rett as well was always so responsive to all my emails, and helpful with any questions I had! Highly recommend Club Rett!!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 09/26/2020

Never left the dance floor!

Dj Justin was amazing! My wedding day flowed seamlessly. He worked so well with my wedding planner and when I tell you no one left the dance floor... no one left the dance floor! Many people complimented him. My sister said she wants to make sure he is her DJ at her wedding. It was an amazing day and I’m thankful we chose Club Rett!

They also supplied the photo booth which was also a hit! It is an extra cost but I 100% recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2021

Bill L. · Married on 09/19/2020

Club Rett was terrific!

Club Rett was a pleasure to work with and elevated our wedding day (and planning) experience. Rett's communication throughout the planning process was very responsive and our music and photobooth experience on our wedding day was perfect. He contributed to a wonderful party! Thanks Rett!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Erica · Married on 09/19/2020

Best DJ!!!

DJ Jordan and Club Rett was amazing to work with. I never write reviews but I have to share about how awesome our experience was! Jordan had our guests dancing all night long and was extremely professional. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Jeff W. · Married on 09/18/2020

Top notch. Recommend highly.

Would choose Club Rett again for any event. Professional and knows people and what they expect for an event.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua C. · Married on 09/09/2020

Best DJ Ever!!!

We used Club Rett for my brothers wedding. The music and audio was perfect and at multiple distant locations too! Jordan was our DJ and he was professional and very personable. Quality and service were unmatched, 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Amber B. · Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful DJs!

We hired Club Rett to DJ our wedding last month and Rett was very helpful and responsive. He provided a list of songs we could use throughout for the wedding and had everything we needed. We had DJ Andrew who was AWESOME! He was high energy and even though we had a smaller wedding due to COVID, the dance floor was packed all night. The guests raved about how good of a job he did and we’re so happy we chose Club Rett! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Sherry J. · Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing DJ

Club Rett is amazing! They catered to all our requests and we so were so happy! They arrived on time and everything went smoothly. Everyone was dancing and having so much Fun! You won’t be disappointed hiring Club Rett!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Katie H. · Married on 07/18/2020

Hire Club Rett!!

Rett with Club Rett is amazing!!!! He was so responsive from the very first time I emailed him about an inquiry until the day of our wedding. He gave us multiple song ideas and playlists— which were all awesome!! The wedding was perfect with having Club Rett there and if I had to go back in time I wouldn’t hire anyone else!! He’s a super awesome guy and is so so fun! Definitely kept our party going. 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 06/30/2020

Amazing and fun DJ

Amazing dj he made the night fun and absolutely magical!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Angela K. · Married on 06/26/2020

Wedding Vow Renewal

Club Rett was exceptional in their delivery for our wedding! They made it so easy to plan and execute everything exactly as we asked. Would highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah D. · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing!

We had Ryan from Club Rett as our wedding DJ and he was amazing!!! He was easy to work with and did a great job of personalizing our reception based on our requests. We spoke on the phone before the big day and he was easy to talk to and was very organized. On our wedding day, he was full of energy and did an awesome job instructing our guests on what was happening. He played the perfect range of music and was constantly checking in with us and our coordinator to make sure everything was running smoothly. I got comments from almost all my guests about how amazing he was! Can’t recommend Club Rett enough :)

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Alivia

Alivia A. · Married on 03/11/2020

Rain or Shine

Club Rhett did an amazing job at my wedding! The reception was outside under a tent. It poured the entire night. Club Rhett never missed a beat! I am so thankful I chose them to DJ my wedding! Their photo booth is fantastic! I have so many extra pictures of all my guests having a blast! Thank you Club Rhett! I hope we weren't too howdy! :)

Sent on 10/14/2020

Jeff W. · Married on 02/15/2020

Very professional, great experience. Highly recommend.

Worked with us throughout my daughters wedding. Very helpful working though the options. Great guest interaction. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Leigh F. · Married on 02/09/2020

Best DJ!!!

Club Rett made the whole process effortless for me, as the bride. I know nothing about music, but they were the biggest help in suggesting songs. I asked them to just keep the guests dancing and they did exactly that the whole night. Highly recommend the Photo Booth; it was a huge hit! I cannot recommend Club Rett and their professionalism enough!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 01/11/2020

Club Rett provided music and a PhotoBooth for our Tri Delta Alumnae Dinner in Carrollton, GA and we couldn't have been more impressed with his professionalism, quality of sound, and genuine compassion for keeping his clients happy. He was such a pleasure to work with, and the booking to execution of the event was seamless. We did not provide him any ideas of what music to play, and he was able to keep our crowd (age 21 to 70) engaged and entertained throughout the event. Any request made was played. The PhotoBooth was a huge hit, and there was hardly a minute when it wasn't being used. The props are great for all age groups and we're so glad we decided to add this to our event. The quality of the photos was better than we could've imagined! We will absolutely consider him for any future events.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Cory B. · Married on 01/11/2020

Great DJ and Company

Rett did an amazing job. Highly recommended for any function and the photo booth is a must.

Sent on 01/30/2020