Club Ouzo Entertainment Reviews

Club Ouzo Entertainment 1
Club Ouzo Entertainment 2
Club Ouzo Entertainment 3

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2017

We loved Dean! He was very willing to work with us and was super friendly. He knew exactly when to transition from each of the "activities" during our reception. The reception flowed so smoothly thanks to him.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Alexis · Married on 05/20/2017

Brad was our Dj I loved everything. I loved the way the music just flowed from one song to the next and he kept the energy up all night. I also really liked the way he took charge and kept things going.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Sheena · Married on 04/22/2017

Dean Cantemiry was a great DJ to work with. He was extremely professional and very responsive with a lot of flexibility. He kept the music going and the guests dancing. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Joshua · Married on 04/22/2017

Brad did an excellent job entertaining the guests at our wedding! He kept the music upbeat and the night went on without any problems! I highly recommend Brad and Club Ouzo for any occasions! Thanks for making our wedding memorable! Josh and Ileana

Sent on 05/01/2017

Club Ouzo Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your big day Josh. I hope you and Ileana have as much fun in your marriage as we all did at the reception!

Tom · Married on 02/04/2017

This was a surprise 50th Birthday Party for my husband. I had quest flying in and Brad from Club Ouzo Entertainment greeted my guest and had the party hopping when I arrived with my husband. This was professional, friendly, fun and topnotch. Everyone had w wonderful time and Brad kept the party high energy.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Josh · Married on 11/13/2016

Book them! DJ Dean did an amazing job and made sure our wedding ran smoothly. He played all the songs that we requested and kept everyone on the dance floor. We are so glad we used him and I would recommend Club Ouzo to anyone!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Really great! Professional and followed the wedding sheet to a T!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/23/2016

If you want someone that goes above and beyond their job and truly cares about making your special day awesome, this is your guy!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Amazing DJ!!!! We danced the ENTIRE night. Highly recommend! :)
    Our ceremony music was perfect, the dinner music was well selected and the night played out perfectly between the DJ and our vendors. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Club Ouzo Entertainment's reply:

Michelle, I am so glad you had a great time. It was an awesome night and I really enjoyed getting to know you and Brad throughout the planning process. Look forward to seeing you on one of my dance floors in the future!!!

Robin · Married on 09/25/2016

Working with Brad was an amazing experience. He always answered my text messages and phone calls quickly. He asked us for a list of songs that we wanted and did a great job putting together a play list that people were talking about after the wedding how great the music was. He also was great making announcements that we asked him too and also was so aware of what was happening that he could just announce other things. I would totally recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/20/2016

The DJ did an incredible job at our pirate wedding. He even dressed the part. He had everyone up and dancing. He interacted with the guests. Very personable. Great personality. He played all the music I requested. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Julianne · Married on 04/09/2016

Overall amazing experience from first contacting until my wedding reception ended. He took time to really listen to what music we wanted to be played, our must have songs & our absolutely do not play list. There was never a break in between songs & the dance floor was packed. I'd reccommed him to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Katie · Married on 10/25/2008

Working with Dean at Club Ouzo Ent was a wonderful experience from start to finish. We met several times to talk through everything and each time, Dean was punctual, patient and full of great advice/knowledge from his years of experience. He made us immediately feel comfortable with his skillset and on the big day he absolutely nailed it. From the ceremony to the end of the reception, he played fantastic music that kept our guests happy and dancing. He was also extremely flexible with timing that day as far as first dances, speeches, etc were concerned. We would highly recommend Dean for your wedding and/or special event!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Andy · Married on 02/24/2007

We selected Club Ouzo Entertainment for our big day and glad we did! They were very professional, energetic, and accommodating. I highly recommend them if you are looking for someone to provide entertainment for your wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Brandy · Married on 11/10/2018

Answered requests

Dean took all requests from the guest which was great and kept them entertained

Sent on 11/15/2018

Renee · Married on 06/09/2018

Brad was a wonderful master of ceremonies. He was very helpful and accommodating throughout the process and with my requests. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Heather · Married on 06/01/2018

Dean was great! Everyone loved the music and danced through the night.

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Suatee

Suatee · Married on 03/19/2017

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Dean is very nice, and willing to work with you to bring your music ideas to life.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Club Ouzo Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review Suatee. I am glad I was able to get the music you wanted and create the perfect first dance track using my editing skills. I wish you and Judah all the best.