Clover Creek Reviews

6 | South Dennis, MA

6 Reviews for Clover Creek

Tamara · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolutely stunning. You won't find better service. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kay · Married on 07/15/2017

I recently had the fun and frustration planning my daughters wedding. We worked with Clover Creek and selected the most beautiful invitation. Kirsten was such a big help with our decision and advising us on particulars. She made the transaction go smoothly and all the guests were so impressed with the quality and design. I will definitely use Clover Creek for my other daughters wedding. Many thanks to Kirsten.

Sent on 08/29/2017

martin · Married on 10/16/2010

The folks at clover creek are most impressive. They had so many ideas for us, and made the whole process very easy. The workmanship and raw materials are truly first class and beautiful. They provide artisanal handmade products that are worth every penny. Also a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Theresa · Married on 08/08/2008

When my husband and I were looking for invitations for our wedding, we wanted something that would be beautiful, unique, and make a statement. And when I came across Clover Creek, I quickly realized that they were the most gorgeous invitations I had ever laid eyes on! The owner, Kirsten, sat down with me to show me samples and I loved so many that I had a hard time choosing which to go with! The papers are all handmade and beautiful. I loved the options of putting real, dried flowers on the invitation, but I opted for gorgeous gold leaves. I showed Kirsten the color scheme for the wedding, including a swatch of the bridesmaid dresses and she found a ribbon to use for the invitation that was a near perfect match. She also sent me extra ribbon for the wedding cake baker to use for our cake. I also wanted to make my own programs for the ceremony, menus, and place cards. Kirsten was happy to send me lovely papers, ribbon to match our invites, and gold leaves so I could have my own DIY party. Everything looked amazing! And the invitation was so spectacular that I even had one framed! Overall, I had a wonderful experience working with Kirsten and Clover Creek. So much so that I've used her services since our wedding to create personalized stationary as gifts for friends and family! Clover Creek is a truly exceptional service that I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2012

katherine · Married on 08/08/2008

The invitations were stunning !!! Everyone was so impressed !!! Dealing with Clover Creek was a great experience....so friendly, helpful and eager to please. I would definitely recommend their services to future brides. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Dayna-Marie · Married on 10/20/2017

0.6
      1.5
      0.5

I never in 35 years working with vendors had a worse experience. They promised to customize invitations for my daughters wedding which is less than 60 days without invitations. The invites were almost complete and Kristen at Clover Creek cancelled the order on August 25th, leaving us without invitations for my daughters wedding. Now leaving us to purchase online invites. They have a $1,000 deposit (without a contract) and in the cancellation letter said fees would be taken out for re-stocking fees and other fees. I did not receive a product not a sheet of paper from them.

Sent on 08/28/2017