Cloud 9 Studios Reviews

10 | Middleburg, FL

10 Reviews for Cloud 9 Studios

Mateka · Married on 01/19/2013

Sarah is the absolute best... I can only say she is a photo-genius!!! Her work is simply magnificent. Sarah took my engagement sessions and I was excited about her doing my wedding. I've seen sneak previews of my wedding pictures and I just can't wait to see the rest.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Stevi · Married on 09/22/2012

I loved working with Sarah Dial because of her accessibility, down to earth personality, and wonderful talent. I plan and look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Erika · Married on 09/09/2012

Sarah is awesome!!!!!!! She was so helpful and willing to work with everyone. It was her first wedding at the facility we chose and I never would have known if she had not told me! She was always right there capturing every moment and she is so easy to work with! I'm very glad we chose dial photography. I will be recommending her to everyone!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Cloud 9 Studios's reply:

Awww, Thank you so much, you guys were a delight to work with, and Your venue was absolutely beautiful and I loved being able to shoot at a new venue!

Danelle · Married on 05/27/2012

Sarah did an amazing job on our wedding photos. I cannot say enough about how nice she is and how profesisonal she was on our day, even with all of our crazy family and friends - and looming tropical storm.
    But most of all the creative and breathtaking pictures she took brought tears to my eyes. I could not believe how she was able to capture the joy and happiness of every moment.
    I highly recommend Dial Photography!

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

I could not have been more pleased with Sarah from Dial Photography. She is simply amazing!! She took the time to understand me and my husband, as well as our two children, so she could really capture what we were all about... and she absolutely did! Not only is she an outstanding photographer but she has an amazing network of professionals and never steered me wrong! I can not wait to see the pictures from our wedding day. If they are half as good as our engagement photos then I am one happy girl. THANK YOU SO MUCH SARAH!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Franchesca · Married on 11/13/2011

Sarah Dial is an amazing photographer and has great talent at photography. Everything was very straightforward from beginning to end. She provided forms to keep my photo requests organized- and I got every photo I asked for. She was so easy to work with. She made everyone very comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Cloud 9 Studios's reply:

Thank you very much...you were and are an absolutely gorgeous bride and woman!

Courtney · Married on 05/02/2010

Sarah Dial was the photographer for our wedding on May 2, 2010, as well as, our engagement photos. She was awesome, great quality pictures, prices where amazing and we will definately be using her again for future shoots. Sarah is very easy to be around, makes you feel extremely comfortable during the shoot. I have and will continue us recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/14/2011

Heather · Married on 12/06/2008

I have had 2 photo shoots with Dial Photography, and both times she has exceeded my expectations completely. The final pictures were amazing, and she gets them edited and back for proofs very quick. She did not do my wedding photography, but if I would have known her then I would not have questioned it. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Ammie · Married on 07/19/2008

Sarah Dial is the type of photographer that not only puts her work first, but also personally gets to know her clients so that she makes sure she fulfills, and often exceeds, their expectations. She is self-driven and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to photography and has explored many creative aspects the photography world has to offer. She provides exceptional quality work that proves she has a great amount of experience in the business.

Laura · Married on 10/31/2010

Sarah is an amazing photographer, plain and simple. But what makes her so great isn't that she's good (but she really is!!). The thing that makes Sarah great is that she's creative, sweet, and easy to work with. My husband hates getting his picture taken, but Sarah made it so much fun for him! She takes a personal interest in what the customer wants and makes it happen. Over time, she's also become a personal friend of mine. She takes such good care of her customers and she's extremely talented, and her rates are great also!! She's my first choice in photographer from now on!