Closer North Reviews

55 | Brewer, ME

55 Reviews for Closer North

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2013

Truly amazing photography!! Picking the photographer was my highest concern next to my dress... I spoke with many vendors at different shows, spoke with everyone I knew that had any suggestions, reviewed websites for countless options across the whole state and Closer North was by far the most impressive simply in the style and quality I was looking for. In meeting with the owner Erica I was even more impressed and felt completely comfortable trusting her and her team to capture my big day with perfection and elegance! (And as a stressed out bride this means the world to feel no worry at all over such a big part of this crazy process!) The day of the wedding both photographers arrived on time and were very polite and professional which I greatly appreciated (I've seen some awful ones). It was surely a long day and they were both amazing the entire time! I can't say enough about how happy I was with them and how blessed I am to have the most wonderful memories they captured so perfectly!! Everyone I know was amazed at the quality of my photos, and everyone in attendance of the wedding was impressed with thier professionalism. Another thing I was extremely impressed by was they gave me copies of the photos they took, unlike most every other company that charges by the amount of photos and you're forced to miss out on some due to excessive price... They stick by the pricing that you agree on beforehand and won't "hold your photos hostage" :) Erica is not simply a photographer but truly an artist, so amazing in fact that one of her photos of me made it into a magizine! I simply have yet to see anyone else I could even compare to Closer North and most importantly I must say if you want to be truly happy with your wedding photography there is no question here... This is your big day so make sure the memories captured are of the best quality! Go with Closer North and relax knowing this part will be handled by the best!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Closer North's reply:

What an amazing review Danielle! That photo that got in Bride and Groom magazine was because you were such a free spirit! What a great day that was. Thank you again for choosing us.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2012

I can't say enough about Erica and her work! She services all of New England and I am so happy I found her! After looking through a ton of portfolios I was almost ready to give up on the search for the person with the right "eye"... then I found Erica.
    She has an amazing eye that is not cookie-cutter by any means. She is an artist and it comes through in her photos. Not only is she mega talented - She is a joy to to work with, professional and very flexible. She is also VERY reasonable. Other photographers who are "popular" in the area way over charge and they just didn't have the talent I was looking for. Why overpay for medium photos?!
    If you want to have your photos look like they came out of a magazine with a wonderful photographer at the helm contact Erica! www.ericamarieart.com

Sent on 08/09/2012

Closer North's reply:

It's been forever! I loved your intimate ceremony on the beach! That reception at Grace was such a blast. I hope you and Wesley are doing amazing. I miss your face! I hope the farm is going awesome :) Thank you for reviewing.

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2012

I could not have been any happier with the work that Erica and Alicia did for my wedding...truly amazing! Alicia Dow- a sister shooter for Erica- acted as the main shooter for our wedding and went above and beyond...she was everywhere we needed to be, got all the best shots and impressed everyone wit hher dance moves and outgoing personality. I feel so fortunate to have the work that Erica and Alicia did for our wedding to have to look back on for many years to come- these aren't just wedding photos, they are art. If you want the best, you've found it for sure!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Carmen Rochelle Lawrence · Married on 10/10/2020

LOVED our pictures!

We loved working with Erica and her team! We worked with Hilary and Ami for our engagement shoot and wedding, and we both loved our pictures and the experience of working with them. Planning was sometimes a bit stressful, as we were planning from several hundred miles away- I highly recommend picking up the phone and calling Erica, because she is a delight to work with over the phone. I'd recommend their services to anyone looking for great pictures.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Carmen and Eric,

We are so happy you love your photos and had a good overall experience! What a beautiful day it was. - Erica, Hillary, & Ami

rory · Married on 06/16/2018

Love Erica! She is 100% honest and makes sure you know what looks good & bad and what you're getting so that in the end you are fully happy with the results. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2018