Body Love Studio Reviews

3 | Sunderland, MD

3 Reviews for Body Love Studio

Sarah Balla · Married on 03/20/2019

Don’t look any further for another vendor!

Please do yourself a favor and RUN to Body Love Studio. I remember looking at boudoir photos online (while eating pizza) and thinking I could never do that. I’ve beaten myself down about my body my whole life, and I truly believed that if I flapped my flabby arms fast enough, I might fly. One day my 5 year old daughter told me she thought she was fat, and that was a breaking point for me. I want my children to love themselves and I realized that I needed to be an example of that. When I saw a friends boudoir shoot done with Body Love Studio, I knew I had to give it a shot, AND I AM SO GLAD I DID. Michelle, Ashley and Davey made me feel like a queen as I was sweating from nerves. Davey is the most incredible makeup artist and I never thought I would look so beautiful in my life. Michelle and Ashley make you feel like the most stunning person in the world, and they walk you through how to be sexy when you don’t think you could ever be. They make you comfortable in your own skin, and create photographs made for a Queen! I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE. Trust me, make the investment in YOURSELF. Don’t worry about your imperfections because they are still beautiful because they are apart of you. I could never thank the staff at Body Love Studio for helping my love myself, and giving me something to look at on those days that I struggle to.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Alana · Married on 06/19/2016

I cannot praise Michelle enough for her amazing work. She made me feel so comfortable and confident. Not to mention I had so much fun! The pictures came out amazing and I cannot wait to gift them to my fiance on our wedding date.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Tina · Married on 10/18/2014

She made me feel very comfortable and the session became a great memory to share with friends and my husband. The package the pictures came inside of was so non-descript that my then fiancé had no idea of the surprise I was planning for his wedding day morning!

Sent on 10/27/2014