Cliff Traverse Photography Reviews

4 | Plano, TX

4 Reviews for Cliff Traverse Photography

Andrea · Married on 04/28/2012

I absolutely LOVED working with Cliff Traverse! He contacted me several times before my wedding and was always nice, kind, and pleasant. He was on time and had creative shots. He even emailed me some previews of photos right after the wedding! He was not intrusive at all. I booked him through Studio Blue Photography. Studio Blue could have slightly better prices, but Cliff went above and beyond what the outside company asked of him ... which I appreciated very much =). He did an awesome job!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Muggs · Married on 09/18/2010

Cliff did an incredible job at my daughters wedding capturing the moment in various ways. He got the usual pictures that one would expect but then took pictures that will remind us of the day in creative pictures.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Cliff was very nice and really helped make my wedding day extra special. The pictures turned out great!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Kera · Married on 02/28/2011

Cliff did a great job at our wedding. He was a pleasure to work with and we loved our pictures.

Sent on 07/03/2012