Cleveland Uplighting Reviews

Cleveland Uplighting 6
Cleveland Uplighting 7

Rachel T · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy and well worth it!

Spend the extra money because it will define your event! Well worth the price for such a huge impact

• Eric

Eric Szymczak · Married on 09/22/2018

Cleveland Uplighting is the BOMB!

Jim from Cleveland Uplighting was extremely professional and always available when we called. He did an awesome job!!! Everything looked beautiful and it was all highlighted by the fantastic work Jim provided! : )

Cleveland Uplighting 11

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2018

Jim was a real pleasure to work with! He was very easy to get along with and accommodated to last minute changes. Cleveland unlightinf provided the bistro lighting over the dance floor, uplighting behind the wedding party and string lighting throughout the venue. What we choose was all very affordable. Looked like a dream!!

Mary · Married on 06/09/2018

Very professional and excited to have Cleveland Uplighting service the backdrop at my daughter's wedding. We are still receiving compliments on the beautiful backdrop. Thank you.

Cleveland Uplighting 12
    Cleveland Uplighting 13

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Jim was excellent from start to finish. Very responsive, professional, and friendly. His lighting really added to the ambiance of my daughter's wedding. Would use him again in a heartbeat!

Cleveland Uplighting 14
    Cleveland Uplighting 15
    Cleveland Uplighting 16

Jeanne · Married on 05/05/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Cleveland Uplighting. They responded to calls quickly and easy to work with. It was worth the extra money to complete the wedding venue decorating.

Kristyn · Married on 06/17/2017

I absolutely loved working with Cleveland Uplighting! The colored lighting took our venue to the next level and really changed the ambiance of the room, making our huge space with huge wooden dome ceiling feel intimate. Replies were prompt and they made sure to address my concerns with hiding the wires for the lighting and even setting up a few lights at our venue in advance so I could pick the color I wanted. 10/10!

Nicholas · Married on 10/08/2016

I wanted to find a local vendor to do the uplighting for my wedding. I didn't know much about uplighting and Cleveland Uplighting was very useful. They responded very quick and were able to answer all of my questions. They were flexible and came out to my venue and showed me their idea for the wedding. One of my favorite features was the ability to sign the contact and pay over the internet. It was quick and easy to do.

Doug · Married on 09/17/2016

Jim was fantastic! He was so incredibly easy and flexible. A pleasure to work with -- especially during this stressful time!

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

Very easy to deal with. Would use Jim in a heartbeat, made is so easy for us. Had everything set up on time and perfectly the day of the wedding!

Jim was wonderful to work with!

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/17/2014

Jim was flexible and attentive throughout my planning process. He worked with me and visited my venue on 2 occasions before the wedding and also accommodated extra lighting requests in the month leading up to my wedding. Hale Farm was new to Jim and he did an amazing job with limited outlets.....turned out more than amazing. Hoping future brides look to him to do a great job at a reasonable price. Watch the all in one decorators which try to pretend they can do lighting, too. Get a lighting professional....without a doubt the best decision I ever made. My pictures speak for themselves. Ask Jim for a view!!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Cleveland Uplighting's reply:

Thank you Wendy, you and Rick were an absolute pleasure to work with! Best wishes to you in your life together.

Kelley · Married on 06/17/2017

Added such a great element to our wedding! the lighting and drapping in the barn made the space seem more upscale and gave us the classy outdoorsy wedding we wanted. Great to work with and didn't need any direction or info day of, which made my life easier! Totally recommend.

Cleveland Uplighting 17

Randy · event on: 07/14/2013

Jim Dewey and Earthgrooves always do an awesome job - they are professional, dependeable and creative. We have used them for our shows over the last eight years and have always been pleased. We highly recommend them!

Carla · Married on 07/26/2013

3.0

Jim made my wedding reception venue look wonderful :)

3.0

Provided uplighting and a customized GOBO for our september wedding! Everything looked great! Jim was very helpful and everything came together in time for the wedding. Flexible in meeting us for our first meeting at our venue! Great uplighting and less than most of the competition out there.

4.2
      3.5

Everything happened without a hitch. I would have felt more comfortable with some additional confirmations prior to the event but it all came together with zero issues!

Susan · Married on 10/17/2015

3.2
      2.0
      2.0

Over all the experience went very well. Jim was helpful and knowledgable during the meeting, he was great about recommending how many lights we needed and where. I had no issues as far as them setting up and tearing down.

However, they used the wrong color lights! We ended up with purple lights, when we had agreed on gold during our in person meeting. Of course, this did not ruin the wedding, but it was certainly a disappointment. I would say for anyone using this service, don't make your appointment too far in advance and a few days before your wedding, follow up confirming all of the details. Something like this can very easily be avoided.