15 Reviews for Cleveland Uplighting

4.7
User Photos
Uplighting (1)
14 Cleveland Uplighting Reviews

Jim was a real pleasure to work with! He was very easy to get along with and accommodated to last minute changes. Cleveland unlightinf provided the bistro lighting over the dance floor, uplighting behind the wedding party and string lighting throughout the venue. What we choose was all very affordable. Looked like a dream!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional and excited to have Cleveland Uplighting service the backdrop at my daughter's wedding. We are still receiving compliments on the beautiful backdrop. Thank you.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure to work with Cleveland Uplighting. They responded to calls quickly and easy to work with. It was worth the extra money to complete the wedding venue decorating.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I absolutely loved working with Cleveland Uplighting! The colored lighting took our venue to the next level and really changed the ambiance of the room, making our huge space with huge wooden dome ceiling feel intimate. Replies were prompt and they made sure to address my concerns with hiding the wires for the lighting and even setting up a few lights at our venue in advance so I could pick the color I wanted. 10/10!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I wanted to find a local vendor to do the uplighting for my wedding. I didn't know much about uplighting and Cleveland Uplighting was very useful. They responded very quick and were able to answer all of my questions. They were flexible and came out to my venue and showed me their idea for the wedding. One of my favorite features was the ability to sign the contact and pay over the internet. It was quick and easy to do.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jim was fantastic! He was so incredibly easy and flexible. A pleasure to work with -- especially during this stressful time!

Profile Picture Doug, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very easy to deal with. Would use Jim in a heartbeat, made is so easy for us. Had everything set up on time and perfectly the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jim was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture User2138370, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jim was flexible and attentive throughout my planning process. He worked with me and visited my venue on 2 occasions before the wedding and also accommodated extra lighting requests in the month leading up to my wedding. Hale Farm was new to Jim and he did an amazing job with limited outlets.....turned out more than amazing. Hoping future brides look to him to do a great job at a reasonable price. Watch the all in one decorators which try to pretend they can do lighting, too. Get a lighting professional....without a doubt the best decision I ever made. My pictures speak for themselves. Ask Jim for a view!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Wendy, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jim made my wedding reception venue look wonderful :)

Profile Picture Carla, 7/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Provided uplighting and a customized GOBO for our september wedding! Everything looked great! Jim was very helpful and everything came together in time for the wedding. Flexible in meeting us for our first meeting at our venue! Great uplighting and less than most of the competition out there.

Profile Picture Kaitlin , 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
4.3

Everything happened without a hitch. I would have felt more comfortable with some additional confirmations prior to the event but it all came together with zero issues!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/22/13, 3 Reviews
3.2

Over all the experience went very well. Jim was helpful and knowledgable during the meeting, he was great about recommending how many lights we needed and where. I had no issues as far as them setting up and tearing down.

However, they used the wrong color lights! We ended up with purple lights, when we had agreed on gold during our in person meeting. Of course, this did not ruin the wedding, but it was certainly a disappointment. I would say for anyone using this service, don't make your appointment too far in advance and a few days before your wedding, follow up confirming all of the details. Something like this can very easily be avoided.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews