Cleveland Music Group Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cleveland Music Group 1
Cleveland Music Group 2

Molly · Married on 12/03/2016

The Orchestra was absolutely INCREDIBLE at our wedding! The dance floor was never empty and our wedding planner and guests kept telling us that they had never been to a more fun wedding or seen a dance floor so packed ALL NIGHT. The music selection was perfect and so fun. We wish we could relive the night again!!

THANK YOU TO THE ORCHESTRA FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING SUCH AN INCREDIBLE PARTY!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Denise · event on 12/01/2016

The Joe Hunter Trio was a hit at our holiday party. I want to thank you and them for a successful party.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Tony and his band were FANTASTIC! and so easy to work with! I normally don't dance much but was on the dance floor for most of the evening, as were most of the guests. Please extend my sincere thanks to Tony and his band for a job well done. His keyboard musician was amazing and certainly set the tone for the cocktail hour. Overall, a perfect musical evening!

Sent on 12/02/2016

lindsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Great wedding band! Guests never stopped dancing!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Belinda · event on 11/12/2016

I have seen Radioactive perform several times, but this was BY FAR THE BEST TIME! I don't know what changed, but they were so engaged, interactive and fun!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Cleveland Music was very responsive and helpful in selecting a band and Redline was simply Awesome!

Sent on 11/11/2016

These guys truly rocked the house. had our wedding in Chagrin this past October and DJ DC brought so much energy to the party.

he definitely reacted and played to the crowd and shifted the music as needed throughout the night.

the best part was that everyone was on the dance floor the WHOLE night and it was a really diverse group of ages. I also appreciated that DJ DC (Dan) knew how to make it all about the bride/groom and the family. He was in the background but you could see his influence.

everything went really smoothly and our wedding was awesome. I've already recommended these guys to a few buddies who are getting married this year

Sent on 01/27/2017

Jaime · Married on 10/29/2016

There is no one better than Cleveland Music Group. Not only were they extremely easy to work with, but also very professional and helpful! We also rented uplights from them which were AWESOME! Completely changed the look of our venue. Our DJ, Christopher Wallace, was absolutely amazing! I have received so many compliments about the music which means so much because my husband and I live for good music! He sounded great during our grand entrance and played the best music. I can't say enough about Cleveland Music Group other than I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

We had such an amazing experience with CLE Music group. Right off the bat Scott Jones was genuinely interested in helping us find exactly what we were looking for!! He helped us choose the perfect DJ, Chris Wallace. Chris was down to earth, fun and very patient with us!! From the meetings we had all the way through to our wedding day I had so much confidence and trust in Chris that he had our night under control. He ensured our grand entrance songs were exactly as requested and that my surprise father daughter dance went off without a hitch! Chris knew exactly what songs to play to keep our dance floor packed literally all night long!! We will definitely recommend CLE Music group to anyone looking for a wedding DJ! THANK YOU so much to Scott Jones, Chris Wallace and the CLE Music group for helping make our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 11/06/2016

The Cleveland Music Group for provided our family with beautiful wedding ceremony music by Anthony Fuoco, uplighting to create that special feeling when walking into the room, and an amazing band for our son and daughter in law's reception. The Avenue was the perfect band for our event. Their energy kept the dance floor full all night long. Their music crossed generations and created a fun and celebratory atmosphere. In fact, many guests are still complimenting us on our choice of bands. They all helped us to create a wonderful night!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Our DJ (DJ Bill) was phenomenal. We had such a fun night and the music selection was perfect! We got so many compliments on how awesome the songs were. Everything was on time and DJ Bill was flexible when we changed our minds last minute about doing a dollar dance; the night still flowed perfectly. We could tell his full attention was on our event- when one of our guests requested a polka so many people got up to dance (People I guessed we would NEVER get on the dance floor) he ended up playing another one later because it was such a hit! Every experience I had with CLE music group was professional and they were always quick to respond to my questions. Could not recommend them enough!

Karsen · event on 10/15/2016

As always, Kim from CMG found us the perfect band for our event. She helped us in the 11th hour looking for a replacement band at the last minute and did so with great success. Both Kim and the band from this past weekend (Tommy Chris Band) were also accommodating of date/time changes, and we couldn't be more thankful! The band called ahead to talk over music choices, asking the best way to load, how early we wanted them to arrive, etc. and were very easy going. Cleveland Music Group takes the stress out of searching for and booking entertainment. We love working with them and highly recommend their services to everyone!

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

I had the pleasure of having The Element perform at our wedding reception. I cannot put into words how talented they all are and how easy it was to work with Erin. They made it very special by surprising me with learning a couple of songs that were especially meaningful to me! I also received a number of compliments from our guests that night on how great they were and even days afterwards. They had everyone on the dance floor until the end of the night! I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone for their wedding, or any other event for that matter. They were truly wonderful.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kate · Married on 10/15/2016

We used Cleveland Music Group to hire DJ London Bridges (Brandon) for our wedding. It was one of the best decisions we made. Not only is he an incredible DJ who knows how to work a party and pack a dance floor, but he is also an amazing MC who handled his duties with humor, charm and style. Everyone was so impressed. We asked him to “bring the heat” and he delivered!

I won’t give away any of his secrets but I think it is important for brides and grooms to know that Brandon goes above and beyond to create very special, very memorable moments for you. Things that you will remember forever. It’s all in the details and he’s a pro.

Thank you, B and Cleveland Music Group! We are so happy that you were part of our day.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

Scott E. Jones, the owner, was excellent to work with. My emails were almost immediately responded to. The DJ he selected for us was a great fit. (Chris Wallace) He did a great job at the reception with all the announcements and music selections. Super easy to work with. Also, the Photo Booth was an excellent decision! I was on the fence about it and decided last minute to book and it was one of the best decisions I could make for my guests at the reception. People were in the booth the entire night! We really kept the attendant busy that night! Great job!!! <3

Mary Beth · Married on 10/08/2016

This group was wonderful to work with. We specifically booked acoustic guitarist Chad May. All I can say is wow. He was incredibly talented and really made our wedding even more special. We received so many compliments from our guests for booking him. If you have the chance to work with him I would highly recommend doing so!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Margaret · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Bill Bown from the Cleveland Music Group was amazing! Exactly what we hoped for! He made the night all about us and only spoke over the microphone to make annoucements of things we asked (first dances, etc). He read the room perfectly and kept the dance floor full the entire night. He absolutely made us feel like royalty - anything we asked for immediately handled with professionalism and class. I recommend him 112%!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jason · Married on 10/08/2016

We booked the Avenue from CLE Music Group for our wedding. Other than getting married, this was the best decision we made. All the staff is top notch and very responsive. This was not the case when I looked into other choices for other bands. The Ave play a great set list and know how to keep the floor packed. Sound engineering is so dialed in, you feel like you’re at house of blues. I almost majored in music, so music is very important to me and I’m very discerning. I looked at all the options and it was down to the Avenue and another similarly “kings” band that seemed less expensive. That other group sounded good at their showcase, but when I researched and spoke to a few of them, I realized they are not really a group. It’s merely an agent of sorts that books these independent musicians for shows. Music is about rapport and anticipation, it frightened me to think our wedding band could have been thrown together with musicians that played together a handful of times or maybe never. With the Avenue you know what you are getting and can rest easy. As I researched, I found out that there were all sort of upgrades that made this less expensive group slightly more expensive. E.g, if you want good sound quality, you need to upgrade your sound package to better speakers. To me this added a lot of additional stress and things to keep track of. Do your research and you only have one option, the Avenue. There are so many things you need to do for your wedding, this was one thing where we were able to fully remove this stress from the planning knowing the band would deliver and did they. We had the unfortunate event of a guest having a stroke at the reception, the Avenue was so professional and when they came on were able to turn the mood around and ensure everyone had fun for the rest of the evening. Everyone was raving about how fantastic the band was and they’ve never heard anything like it at a wedding. Thank you so much guys, you made our reception!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Mary Beth · Married on 10/01/2016

The Cleveland Music Group was fantastic to work with and offer all top notch entertainement options for your event. Duane Dickson, our bagpiper, added the Wow Factor to our wedding.

TCB, from the Cleveland Music Group, packed the dance floor and kept all guests entertained from the oldest to the youngest. They are truly 5 star entertainement and made our wedding amazing. I would hire them for any event without hesitation.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Elisabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

I was very happy that we went with Cleveland Music Group for our wedding. Erin Rossi was the one who coordinated everything with picking the DJ and was great to work with. Our DJ Chris definitely kept our guests having a great time and I would recommend him for any of my friends or family to have at their event

Sent on 12/14/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2016

Everything was perfect! Cleveland Music Group really did a great job with understanding our needs, but also how to engage our guests. I looked back at the tables throughout the night, and everyone was on their feet dancing!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Tucker · Married on 09/24/2016

The Players Club defied all of our expectations and made sure our wedding was perfect. They worked with us on our set list, helped create the vibe we wanted, and listened to every request we had leading up to the wedding. They even worked with one of our singers to perform the processional with her. I was amazing by their professionalism and kindness. We would do this entire thing over again it's to hire The Players Club. If you're looking for a band that knows Top 40 you have all the same reservations we did: can they pull it off, will my guests dance, are they dressy enough for my event.... the answer to all of these questions is a resounding YES. Hire them and then pat yourself on the back for doing the right thing.

Sent on 09/27/2016

We have used Cleveland Music Group many times in the past for parties and weddings. I wouldn't start anywhere else when planning an event. Always the best experience and the best guest comments.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Joanna · Married on 09/24/2016

CLE Music and The Sunrise Jones are the best people to work with the planning an event. CLE was instrumental in helping me find the perfect band for my wedding, and once I chose the band, the individual band members were sincerely interested in helping me make my wedding great. I cannot say enough great things about CLE and TSJ. I highly recommend them for any event in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • User7253809 · event on 09/19/2016

Cleveland Music Group was phenomenal to work with. We used their photo booth services for a fundraising event. They were prompt with all communications and did a great job at our event. I was blown away with everything they did. I highly recommend using them.

Sent on 09/28/2016