Cleveland Music Group Reviews

1 User photo

Cleveland Music Group 1
  • O

Olivia · event on 06/03/2017

I've worked with Cleveland Music Group for a number of years and they are always helpful, provide excellent service, and all of the bands we've booked have been superb.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Erin Rossi is the best in the business. I have worked with her prior to my wedding in different capacities and she is a consummate professional. Erin listens and understands the ambiance your family is looking to create and personalizes the band's offering to your wishes. Erin is fast to respond and follow-up. She perfected every aspect of the wedding and no details were missed.

The Element. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this band. I have worked and heard a lot of wedding bands. This one is the BEST. Family, friends and colleagues are still talking about the band and the amount of people dancing the entire night. The dance floor was PACKED. We could not get people to leave at the end of the night. The lead singer even learned the song for my father/daughter dance. It was perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

We used Scott Jones as our wedding DJ, the Sonata Strings for our ceremony music, and Pete Cavano for our cocktail hour entertainment. We absolutely loved all of them!! Cleveland Music Group made sure all musical aspects of our wedding were "on point" all day long. Scott far exceeded our expectations, he is super friendly and easy to work with. He definitely gave us piece of mind knowing that he has everything under control. I really cannot say enough good things about Scott, my fiance and I were just saying we need to have another event just to stay in touch! Trust me, Cleveland Music Group is by far the best choice for such a special day in your life.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

Cleveland Music Group was recommended to us by Mary McBride at the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn (our reception venue), and we're really glad that we went with them to DJ our wedding. They made the scheduling and booking process easy. We had DJ Bill Bowen at our wedding reception and he was great! He was easy to work with from beginning to end. During the planning process he was very accessible, whether it was sending him a quick question via email or scheduling a time to meet, and he was very mindful of what we wanted for the big day and didn’t try to push his own tastes or agenda on us (but still answered questions when we weren’t really sure about something, based on his experience). He made sure that things ran smoothly and that we stayed on schedule during the reception by discreetly informing us of the time and schedule, but was also flexible when needed. He was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend DJ Bill!

Sent on 07/20/2017

T · Married on 05/29/2017

"The Orchestra" played at my daughter's wedding. They were FABULOUS! They are the perfect wedding band. They are both great musicians and entertainers and they appeal to both young and old. Everyone was up and dancing throughout the entire evening. A number of guests approached me and asked "Where did you find this great band." I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Alla · Married on 05/28/2017

We hired DJ Chris only 2 weeks before our wedding. He had very little time to prepare, yet did an amazing job and listened and fulfilled all our requests no matter how outlandish and international. We had a crowd of mid-30 y/o and mid-50 y/o guests, some Israeli, some Russian, and some American. He managed to keep all of us dancing the entire time with a great selection of music. He also communicated with our Rabbi as requested to coordinate the ceremony.
    Chris was great about answering texts and emails and was so pleasant to work with!
    CMG was so helpful in finding a last minute DJ with suggestions of who might work out best and a very smooth, professional experience.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Meredith · Married on 05/27/2017

It was great working with the CLE Music group on getting our band and the string trio for the ceremony!
    Everything was perfect, top notch! It was a great part of a fabulous weekend!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Theresa · Married on 05/27/2017

We went with Kyle & K-Street from CLE Music Group and they were absolutely amazing! They had a great variety of music for all ages and they kept everyone dancing all night! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

One of the top priorities for our wedding was having a band. We spent a lot of time searching for the perfect band and came across Cleveland Music Group online. Scott Jones was extremely helpful in the initial process and was always very responsive. We ended up choosing The Avenue and couldn't have been more happy with the outcome! Tiffany was great to work with leading up to our wedding and she did an amazing job emceeing. We were absolutely blown away by how good the band was. They played everything from oldies, to Motown, to top 40. The dance floor was packed with guests of all ages the entire night, and we received so many comments on how great the band was! Even those who preferred not to dance said that they simply enjoyed listening to the band, they are that good! We would highly recommend The Avenue and are so thankful that we chose them for our wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

We booked Scott Jones to DJ our wedding after he came highly recommended from our family members. He was amazing to work with throughout the entire process and made our wedding reception an incredibly fun party! He was enthusiastic, engaging, and very knowledgable about weddings, order of events, and what keeps the guests entertained. Every single song he chose was amazing and he kept our guests dancing all night long! I would recommend Scott Jones or other DJs from the Cleveland Music Group 100%!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2017

DJ Eric Smith was fantastic - he kept everyone on the dance floor! He provided ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Brad · event on 05/02/2017

Tony Howard was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive, knowledgeable, and his selections were spot on. I gave him very little time to work and he came through in more ways than one.

Nate Jones braved the early May Cleveland cold to welcome our guests to the Rock Hall of Fame. He arrived early and played beyond his contracted time because of shifting timelines. Great mix of classic and modern hits. I even caught him playing songs from OH heroes The Black Keys! Perfect combination of local flavor for such hallowed grounds.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Brad · event on 05/01/2017

My corporate client was shocked by the quality and professionalism of the two artists we hired very last minute. Laura Varcho and her guys were the perfect musical accompaniment for our speakeasy themed event and went out of their way to match the theme and genre requests.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Molly · Married on 03/25/2017

From the beginning when we first started working with Scott, we have been nothing but impressed with Cleveland music group. The communication was wonderful when we were planning the timeline of our wedding. We ended up going with "The Element" band we were thrilled with our decision! Erin from the Element was terrific to work with. She was easy to communicate with, upbeat and instantly we felt at ease with our music selection. Leading up to our wedding we talked with Erin many times and she was willing to work with us and our selections. She helped us with our timeline and incorporated special requests. During our wedding she was great, watching the flow of the evening. We couldn't have asked for a better band to work with. They were outstanding! We had many compliments and our guests loved the sound and selection the band played. Thank you for making our wedding truly special!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Sulin · Married on 12/30/2016

I have absolutely no complaints about my experience with Cleveland Music Group (aka Jerry Bruno productions). We used their lighting services, photo booth, and DJ Eric Smith. We were planning this wedding from out of state and really had to rely on our vendors. Our point person, Tony Howard, was extremely responsive and had lots of experience to go on - I would say, hey I need lighting to warm up just this part of the room and he'd offer three solutions ( with details and photos) and his opinion. I asked for warm white uplighting (vs cool white/flourescent) and they got it exactly right. I walked in to my reception venue the night of and it looked like a dream come true! The guests loved loved loved the open air photo booth. CMG even reached out to ask how I wanted my logos on the printouts) designed. Casey, who operated our booth, was funny and friendly and made sure I received the photos and USB of photos at the end of the night! I could write an essay about how much we loved DJ Eric Smith. We were so worried about the big generational and cultural divide in our party (older immigrant conservative Christians and young millennials) - and we were so busy we never got a chance to meet Eric beforehand! But he got everyone's (Chinese!) names right and read our crowd expertly and the dance floor was packed until the end of the night. Everyone, young and old, had a great time. You will not regret a single cent you spend with this company.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Margie · Married on 12/30/2016

Tricky Dick is beyond professional. If you want your dance floor to be filled the entire night, book this band!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Amanda · event on 12/18/2016

We have had so many amazing artists here at KCC... From Sam Romano, to Nate Jones, to TCB, and the Orchestra for our Annual Member Christmas Dinner Dance. The member were absolutely ecstatic about their performance. It was the most members I've ever seen on a dance floor! Looking forward to continuing to work with Erin Rossi in all our entertainment needs!

Thanks again CMG!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2016

DJ Dan Cormier helped to make our night absolutely perfect! He even took a special request and honored the married couples during dinner. People loved that! He kept people dancing and having fun the whole night. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2016

Scott Jones was amazing. The bride and groom were totally happy and loved the entire event and services he provided.

Justin · Married on 12/03/2016

I truly can't speak more highly about THE Element band. We chose to use the brass (trumpet and saxophone players) and the band really nailed the night. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish; our guests were totally into the music. Erin (the lead singer) has a lovely voice! She was so great to work with; from the planning stages on. She worked with us to create a unique playlist for our wedding that we wanted. They even learned a few songs for us! (Just FYI; if you want the dance floor rocking, go for the YMCA!)

The Element band did an awesome job. We could not be happier about the performance and the energy of the night. Exactly what we were looking for!

Dani · Married on 12/03/2016

Brent was AMAZING!!!! We are so happy with how our music was at our wedding. Brent was so easy to work with and very friendly. The dance floor was packed the whole night! He did all of our requests and was very fun and energetic. I would highly recommend this company and choosing Brent as your DJ. He was truly wonderful and made our wedding exactly how we wanted it! I have zero complaints and will be referring Brent any time I can. We are so happy!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Molly · Married on 12/03/2016

The Orchestra was absolutely INCREDIBLE at our wedding! The dance floor was never empty and our wedding planner and guests kept telling us that they had never been to a more fun wedding or seen a dance floor so packed ALL NIGHT. The music selection was perfect and so fun. We wish we could relive the night again!!

THANK YOU TO THE ORCHESTRA FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING SUCH AN INCREDIBLE PARTY!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Denise · event on 12/01/2016

The Joe Hunter Trio was a hit at our holiday party. I want to thank you and them for a successful party.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Tony and his band were FANTASTIC! and so easy to work with! I normally don't dance much but was on the dance floor for most of the evening, as were most of the guests. Please extend my sincere thanks to Tony and his band for a job well done. His keyboard musician was amazing and certainly set the tone for the cocktail hour. Overall, a perfect musical evening!

Sent on 12/02/2016

lindsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Great wedding band! Guests never stopped dancing!

Sent on 11/21/2016