Cleveland Music Group Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cleveland Music Group 1
Cleveland Music Group 2

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

I was so pleased with Cleveland Music Group and am happy to recommend them to other couples. Scott Jones, president of CMG, was so kind, helpful and responsive to every question and request I had. He always got back to me immediately with a promise that we were in good hands and we were! He set us up with DJ Mike Alexander, a true professional who did a great job of guiding us through the evening's timeline and song choices. He played exactly what I wanted and was awesome at feeling out the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night.

We also received our uplighting through CMG, so it was really nice to be able to go through one vendor and cross two items off our list. They not only have an ear for music, but an eye for ambiance and it showed.

To summarize, you can't go wrong with Cleveland Music Group! They will take care of everything for you. My parents were very happy with them, as were my husband and I.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

We hired DJ Brian McDonald from the Cleveland Music Group and were blown away. My wife and I are both musicians, so we were very picky about what music we wanted played and the standard of DJ we were looking for. We reached out with a list of specifications (including DJs who did live spinning and could create a club atmosphere), and Erin Rossi from the CMG got back to us with a couple names, including DJ Brian. She was helpful and communicative throughout the process, and DJ Brian kept the dance floor packed all night. We highly recommend CMG - they can help you find your perfect DJ and communicate every step of the way to make it a smooth process.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/23/2017

Our night was amazing and we have to thank Scott greatly for that. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone was shocked when it was time for the last song. Time flew! He played all the right kind of music that had guests of all ages enjoying every song. Our bridal party got a little out of hand at certain points before reception intros and Scott was good at getting them in check and making everything happen the way it was supposed to. We have gotten so many compliments about our wedding and the dance floor was a huge factor in that! Thank you Scott!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything about the performance of both The Element and the harpist for our ceremony was flawless! From planning our timeline and music selection to executing an unforgettable night with tricky Courthouse acoustics, they were fantastic. The dance floor was full the entire evening and The Element absolutely crushed it! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day.

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

I only got married four days ago, and I've already had at least 20 people go out of their way to tell me that The Orchestra was the best band they'd ever seen at a wedding. My biggest fear for my wedding was that the dance floor would be empty, but those fears were quickly alleviated because, about halfway through the first song, so many people were dancing (of every age and background) that there wasn't even enough room for everybody... and it stayed that way all night. The dance floor was so packed that people started dancing next to the dinner tables... no joke.

Not only were they unbelievably entertaining the night of the wedding, they were also extremely responsive and accommodating throughout my planning process. They even learned an extra song for us (outside of the formal dances between bride and groom, father and daughter, and etc).

I could go on with about a million amazing things to say about The Orchestra, but I think the most important thing I could say to resonate with a future bride is this: I have absolutely nothing BAD to say about Dwayne and the rest of the incredible musicians and entertainers in The Orchestra.... THEY WILL MAKE YOUR DAY AMAZING.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Laura · Married on 09/15/2017

DJ Eric Smith (The Bearded DJ) was absolutely wonderful! He kept the music continuously flowing throughout the night, and played the perfect combination of genres. We would highly recommend him!

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Judy Chevrolet (DJ JC) was professional, responsive, flexible, friendly -- very easy to work with. She played the perfect music for our event: dinner music followed by dance music. Though the party was relatively small by the end of the night due to the weather, everyone still there was on the dance floor! We got several compliments on the music.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Renee · Married on 09/09/2017

Scott Jones was excellent. He was very professional and had the crowd dancing all night.

I wasn't sure about having a DJ for my son's wedding however Scott definitely changed my mind.

He was awesome, helpful with song choices and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Maegan · Married on 09/09/2017

Tony at Cleveland Music Group was phenomenal to work with. He was so professional, helpful, responsive and friendly! His insight was on par and he helped us pick an absolutely amazing band for our wedding. We simply couldn't be happier with our choice, and Tony helped facilitate all of the details and connections smoothly and efficiently.

Sometimes when dealing with vendors, or potential vendors, I felt either slighted or like they were constantly trying to take advantage of me. With Tony, I always felt like he was on our side and that he would do everything he could to help us--which he did. He was always easy to get in touch with and though he probably had many other customers and plays in his own band, I always felt like I was his number one priority.

We also worked with Scott a bit who was equally professional, helpful and friendly! Emails were always returned quickly and I could tell that our happiness and excitement was truly important to them.

I was told multiple times not to go through a group and to try to contact the bands separately, but I felt so safe and secure with Cleveland Music Group and knew that should anything happen, they would fix it. Worth noting - everything went perfectly and there was no fixing needed! :)

Sent on 09/22/2017

Bob · event on 09/09/2017

The Cleveland Music group is TERRIFIC; the Element is PERFECTION!

The Element played at my wedding in 2016 and was so lucky to have them back for a private party I held on a cold September night; the group is extremely professional, kind, flexible and all around terrific; but most of all their sound and vocals are timeless and amazing; love this group!

Trish · event on 09/08/2017

Tony at Cleveland Music Group was very helpful and responsive. Cleveland Music Group is a very professional company and I would highly recommend them. They helped make our party a very successful event.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Blake · Married on 09/02/2017

Great work finding the right talent and being flexible and patient in doing so.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

I seriously can't say enough good things about our experience with Cleveland Music Group. We contracted two groups - guitarist Nate Jones for our cocktail hour and DJ DC for our reception. Nate set the perfect tone for our evening. DJ DC followed and did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed the entire night, right up until the last song. In addition, DJ DC was amazing in terms of planning for the big day. We had a phone conversation where we reviewed how the big day would go. He was thorough and attentive, and he delivered! Plus, we provided CDs of the dinner and reception music. A perfect added touch. I would definitely recommend Cleveland Music Group to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/26/2017

My brother hired Kyle Primous and K Street for his wedding and they were fantastic! The dance floor was full all night and everyone loved their performance and song list. Kyle was awesome to work with and even helped me pull off a last-minute surprise for the newlyweds! The band is a lot of fun and great musicians. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Molly · Married on 08/19/2017

We Are The Radio is the best wedding band in Cleveland! So much energy, amazing talent--they truly made our wedding day the best day ever!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Nora · Married on 08/19/2017

Cleveland Music Group was easy to work with, always very responsive, and never pushy.
    DJ Jeff K was fantastic! Before the event: very nice, laid-back, and flexible. He walked us through the process, made sure to get all of our requested songs for our happy hour playlist, and took our (rather last-minute) song requests for the dance party. At the event: Jeff played our requested songs and continued with the vibe for all his selections. The dance floor was packed from the first song through the bitter end and we received numerous "your DJ was amazing!!" comments during and after the wedding. Thank you Jeff for being so wonderful!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

We had DJ Dan Cormier (DC) do the music at our wedding, and got compliments left and right from our guests about how great he was! Our literal worst nightmare was that nobody would want to dance, but DJ DC played the perfect songs and our dance floor was consistently packed! He was very responsive to our conversations about songs we loved and definitely didn't want to be played. Overall, we highly recommend him, as well as Cleveland Music Group overall! Very nice people to work with.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Becky · Married on 08/12/2017

CMG was amazing to work with. They were very prompt, easy to work with and very accommodating. The D.C. was amazing for our daughters wedding... the dance floor was packed at midnight. He did a great job and I would HIGHLY recommend this company. We also used them for a photo booth and that was a blast... all ages enjoyed it!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jessie · Married on 08/11/2017

In addition to a fantastic band, we were able to book a fabulous strings trio that made our wedding ceremony even more elegant and personal.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Rosemary · event on 07/30/2017

Keyboardist Carey Viton played at our event held at Windows on the River; he was a wonderful musician.
    We were very pleased with his music style and selections.

It was a great experience working with the CLE Music Group; a very professional organization.
    I would not hesitate to utilize their services again for future events. Thank you.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Katie and Eric · Married on 07/29/2017

Erik Smith is well worth every penny!!!!! He was amazing and certainly knows how to que up and mix music!!!!! Truly a memorable time for all guest young and old and have been raved about since the wedding!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kara · Married on 07/29/2017

We booked We Are The Radio through Cleveland Music Group. We couldn't have asked for a better band. They were absolutely amazing!! We received numerous compliments. Some people told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I know We Are The Radio had something to do with that! Cleveland Music group was so easy with.Tony, the booked agent I contacted, was very responsive and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Jim · Married on 07/22/2017

The Element Band was simply phenomenal. Erin did a fantastic job of "leading the show" - making sure the intros of the bridal party members / parents were exciting, facilitating the father/daughter dance, the bride/groom dance, the toasts, etc. The music during dinner was simply perfect. The right volume, the perfect mix of songs. It's rare at a wedding when people are clapping for the band during the dinner set - but it was certainly happening Saturday night. Then....when all the formalities were out of the way and the faster sets started, you couldn't find a place on the dance floor - and nobody was left in their seats (all ages included). As the father-of-the-bride I couldn't make it from one table to the next without someone grabbing my arm and asking me "where did you get this band" - and generally adding "this is the best band I have ever heard". The night couldn't have been better. The band was highly involved with everyone, very personal and personable. Take the highest praise possible and double it. That's how we feel . Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Dan · Married on 07/22/2017

We had Eric Smith for our DJ at our wedding at the Hilton Downtown. Eric did a phenomenal job and kept our dance floor packed the entire night. We could not have asked for a better DJ. I will be recommending him to others.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Dae · Married on 07/14/2017

Very professional to work with, great selection of choices between DJs and Bands. We went with DJ Smoov who came highly recommended and we would also agree with that assessment. Very nice, attentive and helpful to work with--being out of state and planning can be tricky, but Cleveland Music Group made it a breeze. Thanks!!

Sent on 07/19/2017