Cleveland Music Group Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Cleveland Music Group 1

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

I only got married four days ago, and I've already had at least 20 people go out of their way to tell me that The Orchestra was the best band they'd ever seen at a wedding. My biggest fear for my wedding was that the dance floor would be empty, but those fears were quickly alleviated because, about halfway through the first song, so many people were dancing (of every age and background) that there wasn't even enough room for everybody... and it stayed that way all night. The dance floor was so packed that people started dancing next to the dinner tables... no joke.

Not only were they unbelievably entertaining the night of the wedding, they were also extremely responsive and accommodating throughout my planning process. They even learned an extra song for us (outside of the formal dances between bride and groom, father and daughter, and etc).

I could go on with about a million amazing things to say about The Orchestra, but I think the most important thing I could say to resonate with a future bride is this: I have absolutely nothing BAD to say about Dwayne and the rest of the incredible musicians and entertainers in The Orchestra.... THEY WILL MAKE YOUR DAY AMAZING.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Laura · Married on 09/15/2017

DJ Eric Smith (The Bearded DJ) was absolutely wonderful! He kept the music continuously flowing throughout the night, and played the perfect combination of genres. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Judy Chevrolet (DJ JC) was professional, responsive, flexible, friendly -- very easy to work with. She played the perfect music for our event: dinner music followed by dance music. Though the party was relatively small by the end of the night due to the weather, everyone still there was on the dance floor! We got several compliments on the music.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Renee · Married on 09/09/2017

Scott Jones was excellent. He was very professional and had the crowd dancing all night.

I wasn't sure about having a DJ for my son's wedding however Scott definitely changed my mind.

He was awesome, helpful with song choices and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Maegan · Married on 09/09/2017

Tony at Cleveland Music Group was phenomenal to work with. He was so professional, helpful, responsive and friendly! His insight was on par and he helped us pick an absolutely amazing band for our wedding. We simply couldn't be happier with our choice, and Tony helped facilitate all of the details and connections smoothly and efficiently.

Sometimes when dealing with vendors, or potential vendors, I felt either slighted or like they were constantly trying to take advantage of me. With Tony, I always felt like he was on our side and that he would do everything he could to help us--which he did. He was always easy to get in touch with and though he probably had many other customers and plays in his own band, I always felt like I was his number one priority.

We also worked with Scott a bit who was equally professional, helpful and friendly! Emails were always returned quickly and I could tell that our happiness and excitement was truly important to them.

I was told multiple times not to go through a group and to try to contact the bands separately, but I felt so safe and secure with Cleveland Music Group and knew that should anything happen, they would fix it. Worth noting - everything went perfectly and there was no fixing needed! :)

Sent on 09/22/2017

Blake · Married on 09/02/2017

Great work finding the right talent and being flexible and patient in doing so.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

I seriously can't say enough good things about our experience with Cleveland Music Group. We contracted two groups - guitarist Nate Jones for our cocktail hour and DJ DC for our reception. Nate set the perfect tone for our evening. DJ DC followed and did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed the entire night, right up until the last song. In addition, DJ DC was amazing in terms of planning for the big day. We had a phone conversation where we reviewed how the big day would go. He was thorough and attentive, and he delivered! Plus, we provided CDs of the dinner and reception music. A perfect added touch. I would definitely recommend Cleveland Music Group to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/26/2017

My brother hired Kyle Primous and K Street for his wedding and they were fantastic! The dance floor was full all night and everyone loved their performance and song list. Kyle was awesome to work with and even helped me pull off a last-minute surprise for the newlyweds! The band is a lot of fun and great musicians. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Molly · Married on 08/19/2017

We Are The Radio is the best wedding band in Cleveland! So much energy, amazing talent--they truly made our wedding day the best day ever!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Nora · Married on 08/19/2017

Cleveland Music Group was easy to work with, always very responsive, and never pushy.
    DJ Jeff K was fantastic! Before the event: very nice, laid-back, and flexible. He walked us through the process, made sure to get all of our requested songs for our happy hour playlist, and took our (rather last-minute) song requests for the dance party. At the event: Jeff played our requested songs and continued with the vibe for all his selections. The dance floor was packed from the first song through the bitter end and we received numerous "your DJ was amazing!!" comments during and after the wedding. Thank you Jeff for being so wonderful!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

We had DJ Dan Cormier (DC) do the music at our wedding, and got compliments left and right from our guests about how great he was! Our literal worst nightmare was that nobody would want to dance, but DJ DC played the perfect songs and our dance floor was consistently packed! He was very responsive to our conversations about songs we loved and definitely didn't want to be played. Overall, we highly recommend him, as well as Cleveland Music Group overall! Very nice people to work with.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Becky · Married on 08/12/2017

CMG was amazing to work with. They were very prompt, easy to work with and very accommodating. The D.C. was amazing for our daughters wedding... the dance floor was packed at midnight. He did a great job and I would HIGHLY recommend this company. We also used them for a photo booth and that was a blast... all ages enjoyed it!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jessie · Married on 08/11/2017

In addition to a fantastic band, we were able to book a fabulous strings trio that made our wedding ceremony even more elegant and personal.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Katie and Eric · Married on 07/29/2017

Erik Smith is well worth every penny!!!!! He was amazing and certainly knows how to que up and mix music!!!!! Truly a memorable time for all guest young and old and have been raved about since the wedding!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kara · Married on 07/29/2017

We booked We Are The Radio through Cleveland Music Group. We couldn't have asked for a better band. They were absolutely amazing!! We received numerous compliments. Some people told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I know We Are The Radio had something to do with that! Cleveland Music group was so easy with.Tony, the booked agent I contacted, was very responsive and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Jim · Married on 07/22/2017

The Element Band was simply phenomenal. Erin did a fantastic job of "leading the show" - making sure the intros of the bridal party members / parents were exciting, facilitating the father/daughter dance, the bride/groom dance, the toasts, etc. The music during dinner was simply perfect. The right volume, the perfect mix of songs. It's rare at a wedding when people are clapping for the band during the dinner set - but it was certainly happening Saturday night. Then....when all the formalities were out of the way and the faster sets started, you couldn't find a place on the dance floor - and nobody was left in their seats (all ages included). As the father-of-the-bride I couldn't make it from one table to the next without someone grabbing my arm and asking me "where did you get this band" - and generally adding "this is the best band I have ever heard". The night couldn't have been better. The band was highly involved with everyone, very personal and personable. Take the highest praise possible and double it. That's how we feel . Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Dan · Married on 07/22/2017

We had Eric Smith for our DJ at our wedding at the Hilton Downtown. Eric did a phenomenal job and kept our dance floor packed the entire night. We could not have asked for a better DJ. I will be recommending him to others.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Dae · Married on 07/14/2017

Very professional to work with, great selection of choices between DJs and Bands. We went with DJ Smoov who came highly recommended and we would also agree with that assessment. Very nice, attentive and helpful to work with--being out of state and planning can be tricky, but Cleveland Music Group made it a breeze. Thanks!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Jen · Married on 07/08/2017

We had DJ London Bridges as our wedding DJ and he was AMAZING!! Everyone had so much fun at our reception thanks to him :) He is so laid back and has the perfect personality as an MC. Everything we had asked for happened right on schedule and ran so smoothly. I went to a few bridal shows and was terrified to have a cheesy wedding DJ.. he is the exact opposite of that. You cannot go wrong with him as your DJ! :)

Sent on 08/11/2017

manya · Married on 06/18/2017

DJ London Bridges and his crew lit my wedding up in the best way possible. All guests can't stop talking about the amazing dance party that they led and made memories for years to come. I would reccomend hiring these guys before they get too famous for Cleveland! :)

Sent on 06/27/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2017

If you want to throw a real party you need to book We Are The Radio. Not only did Brandon expertly and professionally emcee the event but the band absolutely killed it. The dance floor was immediately packed and the only reason people left was to grab a drink or hit up the bathroom only to immediately return. The charisma of this group is off the charts. From vocals, to music quality, to dance moves everything was top notch. I can't tell you how many of our guests have contacted us in the following days reporting dance related injuries from the nonstop party this band provided. To sum it up - if you pass on this act, you are missing out!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Dj was amazing. Music selections were great. Everyone danced the entire night. DJ Scott was a great person to work with. Very personable and very great with communication.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Nancy · Married on 06/17/2017

Best decision I ever made was to hire The Orchestra for my daughter's wedding! Guests, young and old, were entertained and danced all night long. From the start of dinner music to the last song, guests never stopped asking where I found this terrific band.
    Oh, and by the way, cleveland music group is a dream to work with !!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

CLE music group and the Orchestra are professionals through and through. This band made our wedding an incredible night filled with joy and a lot of dancing!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Myrna · Married on 06/10/2017

From inquiry to execution The Element were awesome to work with. All our questions were answered, they were proactive in making sure they played the kind of music we wanted and how we wanted it played (band or ipod during breaks). They band was very professional, worked well with our venue, and even though they must play almost every weekend for weddings the presentation was fresh. We got rave reviews from all our guests (old and young). We found them a good value for live music.

Sent on 06/15/2017