Cleveland Music Group Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Cleveland Music Group 1

Judy · Married on 04/20/2018

Scott Jones was awesome! Our guests were on the floor the entire night and everyone had a great time. Thanks for playing all the request,

Sent on 04/23/2018

Nicolette · Married on 12/31/2017

The Cleveland Music Group and DJ Michael Alexander were awesome! Dj Michael Alexander really knows how to get the party started and was great throughout the whole wedding planning process! I would recommend to anyone that is looking for music at their wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2017

We had a Chris Wallace of Cle music group DJ for our wedding last weekend and he was amazing! He was easy to work with, flexible, accommodating, and most importantly kept the dance floor packed all night! Working with Erin to book him was wonderful as well! Everyone at cle music group is awesome and we would absolutely use again!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Gina · Married on 11/25/2017

Working with Cleveland Music Group has always been a pleasure, while I am writing today as a bride, I also work with them as a coordinator at a venue. I can say with great pleasure that they are without a doubt the best in the industry on all regards. I have NEVER had a bad expereince when working with anyone provided by this company. I used their dj and photobooth services and both were top notch. My dance floor was full the entire time, Scott the DJ kept my bridal party in line and kept the party going the entire night. I fully trusted him with providing the playlist for the night and he did a fantastic job. I knew I was going with the right choice from day one but after was said and done it was even better then I could have imagined.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kelsi · Married on 11/18/2017

We are so happy that we picked Cleveland Music Group for our wedding. The music was perfect, running of the timeline was flawless, and I could not be happier with the job they did.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2017

CLE Music Group was so great from start to finish. Very professional and organized. You will definitely be in good hands! DJ Eric Smith was such an amazing DJ we got so many compliments on him. He kept the dance floor going all night. I would recommend this company and DJ Eric to anyone for their music needs!

Sent on 11/30/2017

John · Married on 11/18/2017

CLE Musc Group was great to work with. Erin was able to provide all answers to the questions we had. On the day of the event, it was no hassle for set up and the band was great and very professional. All around great experience with CLE Music Group.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

The Element was absolutely fantastic! They kept everyone dancing all night and every song choice was perfect. They were super reliable, great to plan with and flexible with a few changes the week prior. They made the night the best night ever and I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Esma · Married on 10/28/2017

The band was exceptional. The organization, the flow of music, the singing quality, everything was amazing. I was so blown away by their professionalism in planning and their flexibility with understanding we didn't have all the details ironed out yet. Erin was so helpful and so wonderful to work with I would recommend her and the band to any and every person I know. They play all kinds of music and know how to get all guests on their feet!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Radioactive was absolutely incredible!! Even better than we imagined! We received so many compliments on our band that night

Sent on 11/06/2017

Justine · Married on 10/28/2017

Aside from the obvious joy that comes with marrying your best friend, New York Minute was the next best thing about our wedding. They were so incredibly talented, and had such impressive range. Their energy was infectious, and they had our guests dancing from the very first song. We had people coming up to us all night long telling us they'd never heard such a fantastic band at a wedding before. Our wedding day was very chilly, and they never missed a beat. They were the consummate professionals and we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Krista · Married on 10/21/2017

AMAZING!!!!!! Scott Jones from CLE Music Group was the absolute best! We met Scott at my cousin’s wedding last year and we knew we needed him at our wedding when we got engaged. Scott was attentive, interactive and so much fun. I heard from multiple guests that he played the best music they’ve ever heard at a wedding! Scott was able to weave in many special parts and requests we had. From mentioning my little cousin’s first birthday to playing a special polka song for my Grandpa to the tarantella being played for my Uncle’s retirement...he made it all happen! Thanks for making our wedding unforgettable! I would recommend Scott and CLE Music Group to everyone! :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Excellent! Used Dave Eubanks a DJ for reception. He was personable, played a great mix of music and kept people on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jarred · Married on 10/14/2017

The band - We Are The Radio - was everything we could have hoped for and more!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Matthew · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I were thrilled with Radiate Live's performance at our wedding and from what all the guests we talked to said, they loved them as well. Sean Walsh also acted as DJ for introductions and breaks for the band and did a great job. Our guests didn't have enough good things to say about the band and they definitely exceeded our expectations. From their songs to the energy they brought, everything was great. We'd definitely recommend them to anyone else looking for a band for their reception (or another event). Thanks for helping make our special day that much better!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Marlo · Married on 10/08/2017

Working with Cleveland Music Group was one so easy and absolutely enjoyable from start to finish. They are all very professional and a lot of fun to work with. Tony was great in the beginning with the initial booking process and gave us so many great options to choose from and understood our budget. Our DJ, Chris Wallace, was amazing to work with and did a phenomenal job on our wedding day. Would recommend this company and individuals to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Audra · Married on 10/07/2017

Choose DJ DC for wonderful service and a great event MC and DJ!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Vi · Married on 10/07/2017

The Band "WE ARE THE RADIO" was beyond excellent. I cannot say enough good things about this band. There was never less then 100 people on the dance floor. They played fantastic music and no one wanted them to stop. They even played 3 encores! One thing they did was play an acoustical set during dinner and it was so good that some people even got up and danced with it. They engaged with the audience thru out the evening and the DJ played non stop dance music for the additional hour. They made the wedding all the more fun.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Chris · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired DJ Taz for our wedding on October 7th, and couldn't have had a better experience. From our first phone conversation, early in the wedding planning phase, we immediately like Hector (DJ Taz). He was friendly and engaging and seemed just as excited for our wedding as we were. As we planned, we gave him our order of events and song list and he reviewed that with me over the phone, which made me feel much less stressed about the upcoming wedding. I knew the music and dancefloor was covered.

During the event, he was a highlight of the wedding. The dance floor was packed, he interacted with guests, and went above and beyond to make sure we were having fun. We sincerely couldn't have had a better DJ and would recommend Hector and Cleveland Music Group to any friend or family member.

Thanks for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Gabby · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Eric Smith was a pleasure to work with! He provided the music at our wedding, and made sure to play all our requests and selected songs. He was professional, organized and very fun!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

The Orchestra played at our wedding recently, and they were amazing! Leading up to the wedding, the band leader, Dwayne, was very helpful. He walked through all of the different points of the day with me and made sure that he had all of the correct information. I definitely appreciated his attention to detail. On the wedding day, the band played during dinner and throughout the rest of the night with a few 15 minute breaks. They had such great energy, and all of our guests had the most amazing time! One of the only things that I wanted at the reception was for everyone to dance throughout the whole night. We definitely got our wish! The dance floor was packed the entire night, even during the breaks (they played from a sound system, so the music never stopped)! The band seemed like they were having a ton of fun too! The singer and trumpet/sax players even came out on the dance floor throughout the night. At the end of the night when they finished their last song, I was sad it was over - we definitely had a blast dancing with them! Since the wedding, we've received more compliments on the music at the reception than we ever expected. I would 100% recommend The Orchestra! SO great for getting everyone out on the dance floor

Sent on 10/10/2017

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

I was so pleased with Cleveland Music Group and am happy to recommend them to other couples. Scott Jones, president of CMG, was so kind, helpful and responsive to every question and request I had. He always got back to me immediately with a promise that we were in good hands and we were! He set us up with DJ Mike Alexander, a true professional who did a great job of guiding us through the evening's timeline and song choices. He played exactly what I wanted and was awesome at feeling out the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night.

We also received our uplighting through CMG, so it was really nice to be able to go through one vendor and cross two items off our list. They not only have an ear for music, but an eye for ambiance and it showed.

To summarize, you can't go wrong with Cleveland Music Group! They will take care of everything for you. My parents were very happy with them, as were my husband and I.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

We hired DJ Brian McDonald from the Cleveland Music Group and were blown away. My wife and I are both musicians, so we were very picky about what music we wanted played and the standard of DJ we were looking for. We reached out with a list of specifications (including DJs who did live spinning and could create a club atmosphere), and Erin Rossi from the CMG got back to us with a couple names, including DJ Brian. She was helpful and communicative throughout the process, and DJ Brian kept the dance floor packed all night. We highly recommend CMG - they can help you find your perfect DJ and communicate every step of the way to make it a smooth process.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/23/2017

Our night was amazing and we have to thank Scott greatly for that. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone was shocked when it was time for the last song. Time flew! He played all the right kind of music that had guests of all ages enjoying every song. Our bridal party got a little out of hand at certain points before reception intros and Scott was good at getting them in check and making everything happen the way it was supposed to. We have gotten so many compliments about our wedding and the dance floor was a huge factor in that! Thank you Scott!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything about the performance of both The Element and the harpist for our ceremony was flawless! From planning our timeline and music selection to executing an unforgettable night with tricky Courthouse acoustics, they were fantastic. The dance floor was full the entire evening and The Element absolutely crushed it! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/09/2017