Cleveland Music Group Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cleveland Music Group 1
Cleveland Music Group 2

renee · Married on 07/21/2018

Cleveland Music Group was awesome! They made finding a DJ/photobooth for our wedding so easy. They are super quick to respond which made it so easy/stress free.

We had DJ Eric Smith "Bearded DJ" and he was fantastic!! He kept the dance floor packed all night- all of our guests raved about how good the music was. Highly recommend! If you are looking for photobooth-they do that too! We had the open air one and it was great- our guests loved it!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Eric Smith was amazing!! He is so professional, organized, and just really fun to work with. He took the time to make sure he knew exactly what my husband and I wanted at our wedding reception. He did a great job keeping things on schedule with the toasts, dances, etc. and worked really well with our photographer. We had a couple of last-minute changes, which he handled for us no problem. We got so many compliments on the music and the dance floor - our family and friends had an absolutely BLAST which was so important to us! Everyone was dancing - from our 8 year old cousins to our 80 year old grandparents! Eric did a phenomenal job with the music selection, and every single song he chose we loved. On top of that he played all the songs we asked for (including some that we thought might be hard to find), and also played our guest's requests which was something we really wanted! My brother recently got engaged, and he and his fiance immediately booked Eric after seeing him in action at our wedding reception. We would highly recommend DJ Eric Smith and the Cleveland Music Group!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Cleveland Music Group 3
  • paigeyellen

Paige · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely could not imagine a more professional, more energetic, more fun, or more talented group. Radiate Live (from the Cleveland Music Group) are just a fantastic bunch of musicians and performers. Hire them.

I was very apprehensive hiring a live band for my WNY wedding. A band can really make or break the party, and it took a lot of thinking and searching and listening before I settled on Radiate Live. Even after I’d contracted the band, I was super nervous.

I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Before the day Ashley and Sean were very communicative, low stress, and responsive to my questions. They happily took on song requests, and helped put together an acoustic arrangement for my sister in law. But when they started playing after dinner - they BROUGHT the party. Everyone was on the dance floor. My guests loved them, and the band loved my guests. The music was just incredible. I received so many compliments about the band, and if I should ever need live music again for any reason, I’ll know where to turn.

Thank you, guys! You kicked ass!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/06/2018

The Element was amazing! Our dance floor was packed the whole night and people kept saying, “this band is awesome!” Our guests didn’t want to take a break from dancing because the next song was better than the last! Such a great party and the band really interacts with your guests! There is so much that you can’t control on your wedding day - make sure you do control having the best band ever!! Thank you, Cleveland Music Group! Oh, and the photobooth was AwEsOmE, too!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Nyssa · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Virginia Dickson as our harpist for our ceremony. She was amazing! Before the wedding she went over every song with me and was very accommodating to what I wanted! She played beautifully and so many people complimented how amazing she was all night! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Rick · Married on 06/08/2018

The Avenue put on the best show of any wedding band I have ever seen. There wasn't a single time the dance floor was empty, and this was for older crowd, too! The vocals were great, loved the set list, sound was perfect for the venue. Not the cheapest, but well worth it for a night everyone will remember.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Greg · Married on 06/08/2018

We had the pleasure of booking Christian Dela Vega for our wedding reception. He was personable, professional, and above all else an excellent MC and DJ. His communication throughout the planning process was timely and friendly. Throughout the reception, Christian played all of the songs my wife and I had chosen and of course the rest of the selections he chose were great. We had guests on the floor all night long and we had compliments from many about how good Christian was doing. I would definitely reccommend him to anyone looking for a DJ, our reception hall even asked for his info so they could begin reccommending him to their future couples. It was a great experience and we really enjoyed the night, thanks, in part, to Christian's performance.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bill · Married on 06/01/2018

Could not have been more happy with the service provided.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

We used the Sonata Strings Trio for our ceremony and DJ Mike Alexander for our wedding. Sonata Strings trio was beautiful, they played the music that we requested for our ceremony and it was gorgeous. DJ Mike Alexander was awesome - he listened to all of our requests for the night, and made everything happen smoothly. He also had some great suggestions for how the night timeline would flow. Everyone danced the night away! He also gave us a CD of our dinner music, which were specific songs that we had asked for, which was a very nice added touch. Would recommend CLE Music Group to anyone!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/17/2018

We could not have asked for a better band for our wedding! Erin from The Element was awesome to work with and made everything so easy and stress free! We received multiple compliments from our guests on how great and talented the band was- people did not leave the dance floor the entire night! I can not say enough great things about The Element and would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Erin · Married on 05/05/2018

If you are looking for a fun and talented group for your event, you need to look no further than the Cleveland Keys Dueling Pianos! Originally we considered a DJ, but I am so glad we did not go that route. After we decided to go with Cleveland Keys they were great about reaching out to us and flexible about times to talk about what we wanted out of our reception. If you have a request and are very specific about what you want, they will handle it to the smallest detail. But on the other side, if you give them the reigns to be in charge they will do a fantastic job! The guys came hours early to set up and meet with me to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. They played outside on a large patio at our reception. During cocktail hour and dinner they had music going, but when it was time to start performing everyone knew it. They know how to entertain and what works to get the guests involved and dancing. During and after the party, I had so many guests tell me what an amazing time they had because the music was so fun. We really had a great time and appreciate all The Cleveland Keys did to make sure we had a great party! We highly recommend the Cleveland Keys!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Mel · Married on 05/04/2018

DJ DC was the best decision we could have made for our wedding night. Everyone raved about how great the DJ was and how he found the perfect balance of music for the generations that were there, how he knew when to talk and not. He did a great job of getting people on the dance floor, I felt like the bride (me) and my groom aren't big dancers and we didn't spend as much time on the dance floor as most couples do but he did a great job of getting people out to dance no matter what. I have no doubt that our wedding reception wouldn't have run as smoothly as it did without DJ DC from the CLE Music Group. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Michele · Married on 04/28/2018

The number one thing that can make or break a wedding is the deejay. When it came to entertainment, there are only two companies in NE Ohio that I recommend, so we started with CMG. The entire staff at CMG is amazing- Scott Jones is the best in the biz and each professional that works for him reflects the same values and professionalism. Office staff is friendly and helpful.

We planned our wedding in under 8 months, so the deejays I was familiar with were booked already. We chose our deejay off recommendation and his video- DJ Dan Cormier. We love Dan! He set up a meeting to chat about our details form and go over some of our questions. We were one of those couples who annoyingly created their own play list, but he was so awesome about it. He had a lot of ideas on how to incorporate some of our choices into the day and made sure he helped create exactly the wedding we wanted. He asked me to leave a voice mail 2 weeks prior with the pronunciation of our wedding party names which I thought was awesome.

Here's an example of why this was a perfect choice for us:
    Dan knew that we wanted a packed dance floor all night. We also wanted to do a sparkler send off, but was afraid we’d lose guests too early, so we decided to invite just the wedding party and parents for the send off. Hubby and I were waiting in the hallway to go outside and I hear the Macarena playing inside. Immediately I went ‘What the hell? For SURE the Macarena wasn’t on our music list!’. It only took a second for me to realize what he was doing- DJ DC knows that the Macarena (or any other line dance) will keep people on the dance floor PLUS he avoided playing one of ‘our’ songs because he knew we’d miss it. Obviously, this is quick thinking and why you get what you pay for- a true professional!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2018

Chris Wallace was our dj for our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the job he did. He was professional and not over the top, and played great music. Our dance floor was full all night long and our guests have all said they loved the music selections. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 04/30/2018

L · Married on 04/27/2018

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding in Cleveland look no further than Scott Jones with CLE Music Group. He was truly outstanding. Speaking as the mother of the bride, Scott Jones took over from the moment we ended the ceremony to the end of the AMAZING reception at the Old Courthouse in Cleveland. The Sonata Strings from CLE Music Group were outstanding, professional, and truly memorable for our daughter's wedding. John Toula, from the same group, provided guitar music during our cocktail hour. I could not have been more pleased.
    Our guests NEVER stopped dancing with Scott Jones. The dance floor was enjoyed by young and old alike. He made sure everyone could hear the toasts made to the couple and to highlight the IMPORTANT events. He truly is the guy!
    I am a hard to please person (not from Cleveland) and CLE Music Group made me a believer in the gifts of Cleveland.
    I cannot THANK this outstanding organization enough. All weddings are special, but this was EPIC with the help of CLE Music Group.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Maggie · Married on 04/27/2018

DJ Eric Smith was great as was all of the staff at Cleveland music group. Their communication was timely and thorough and everyone was very friendly. Our wedding guests loved the music! I (the bride) didn't leave the dance floor the whole night. Eric played a great mix of music that was accessible to all of our guests. He adhered to our requests for what we did and didn't want to hear and it was truly a blast.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Emily · Married on 04/27/2018

We and our guests LOVED The Element! We had several guests
    comment both during and after the reception about how great the band was and
    wanting to know how we'd found them. Before dinner was even served, my mom
    approached me to tell me how much she loved the band - and they were only in
    their dinner music set!

Erin Rossi was amazing to work with - before we'd even booked them, we
    expressed interest in seeing them play live, and Erin reached out by email
    to encourage us to see them at an upcoming show at Brothers Lounge. We did,
    and loved them right away. Erin was friendly and engaging and chatted with
    us during one of their breaks. Not only that, there were at least two other
    couples there who had had The Element at their wedding and came out to see
    them play again.

Then as the wedding date approached, we met with Erin and immediately knew
    our reception was in great hands. She was detail-oriented, asked a lot of
    great questions, and really tried to get a sense of just what kind of party
    we wanted to have for our wedding reception.

And then she and the band delivered! Neither my husband and I, nor many of
    our guests, had much of a voice the next morning, because we'd been singing
    along all night to the band. You know you have a great band when the dance
    floor stays full, even during the breaks, when the ipod sets are playing -
    and our dance floor never emptied! Erin gets the crowd engaged - stepping
    onto the dance floor herself to encourage everyone's involvement...she even
    pulled our two nephews onto the stage so they could show off their dance
    moves!

The Element far exceeded all of our expectations, and we highly recommend
    them!"

Sent on 05/08/2018

Judy · Married on 04/20/2018

Scott Jones was awesome! Our guests were on the floor the entire night and everyone had a great time. Thanks for playing all the request,

Sent on 04/23/2018

Pablo Leon · event on 04/13/2018

Best DJ for latin music. He prepared the songs in advance based on discussion with me. He was very flexible and compleasant with my requests.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Nicolette · Married on 12/31/2017

The Cleveland Music Group and DJ Michael Alexander were awesome! Dj Michael Alexander really knows how to get the party started and was great throughout the whole wedding planning process! I would recommend to anyone that is looking for music at their wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2017

We had a Chris Wallace of Cle music group DJ for our wedding last weekend and he was amazing! He was easy to work with, flexible, accommodating, and most importantly kept the dance floor packed all night! Working with Erin to book him was wonderful as well! Everyone at cle music group is awesome and we would absolutely use again!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Karen · event on 12/09/2017

I left the music choices to DJ Scott E. Jones and he delivered. I gave him age ranges for our group and he had music that all enjoyed and danced to. True professional and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/13/2017

lindsay · event on 12/07/2017

Our pianist was wonderful. played holiday music as well as jazz.. she brought all her own equipment and set up early and played throughout the night for our holiday work party. Everyone really enjoyed her. and Cleveland Music Group was great to work with, great response time and flexibility with us as we figured out what we needed and for how long.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Barb · event on 12/02/2017

The Rossi & Romano Trio with Tony Koussa (from Cleveland Music Group) was the perfect addition to our holiday party. Love, love, loved them all. A terrific group of people, all very talented. Can't say enough good things about them. Even those not dancing enjoyed just sitting back and taking in the music. At the end of the night, we had a very happy crowd.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Barb · event on 12/02/2017

This was our second time using Cleveland Music Group and I highly recommend them. Two years ago we had a DJ, this year we went with live music and it was fantastic. We booked the Rossi & Romano Trio w/Tony Koussa. All of three very talented and personable. They made our party a real hit with everyone this year.

Sent on 02/16/2018