Cleveland Makeup Artistry by Karin Dodge Reviews

32 | Cleveland, OH

32 Reviews for Cleveland Makeup Artistry by Karin Dodge

Erin · Married on 05/31/2015

Karin is an amazing Artist, she has done my makeup many times for special events and work functions! Karin not only has talent but an excellent vision to bring you a look perfect for you!!! I would highly recommend Karin for any special occasion where you want to shine!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Angela · Married on 03/14/2015

Karin was an Angel to have on my big day. I originally planned to do my own makeup because I wear very little in my daily life, I saw her work and trusted her completely. She listened to my needs and executed them flawlessly. My makeup lasted through ceremony, photos and well into the evening! Very highly recommend her talents to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Cleveland Makeup Artistry by Karin Dodge's reply:

Thanks Angela! I LOVED your makeup! You looked so gorgeous! I'll never forget that bright pink lip that matched your bouquet flowers perfectly! Flawless!

Mylinh · Married on 11/15/2014

I was referred to Karin through a friend. She was not only so sweet and flexible, but her work was AMAZING!!! I was blown away by her work and detail. The bridal party looked amazing and the Bride was breath-taking & beautiful. I have hired Karin for various other events that I've had and she amazes me everytime! She's worth every penny, especially for events that are captured with pictures. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

Karin did my makeup before my wedding. She also did my bridesmaids. She had a little amount of time to get it done, and still did an amazing job. I do not believe I have ever looked more beautiful in makeup then I did the day of my wedding. It seemed very natural as well. She attended my wedding and frequently came around to make sure my makeup was still looking as perfect as it could be! She is amazing!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Thank you Jessica!

Laura · Married on 06/08/2013

I can't say enough nice things about Karin Dodge. I had worked with Karin in the past on various photo shoots when I was a model. I quickly began to love how she did my makeup so much that I did not trust anyone else to do it! We became friends and when the time came to pick a makeup artist for my own wedding, it wasn't even a question. Karin is extremely talented, professional and creative and will enhance your natural beauty and bring your inspiration and vision to life. I would work with Karin a million times over.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Thank you so much Laura!

Kelly · Married on 05/11/2012

This was by far the best make-up job I've ever had! Karin is not only sweet and fun, but she has a true and astonishing talent for her craft! I didn't really have too many parameters or much of an idea of what I wanted (I don't wear make-up much and when I do it's just a little eyeliner and mascara), except that I wanted classy yet different than my usual. Well, she knocked it out of the water and wowed the heck out of my husband- he couldn't stop staring at me all night and was even acting a bit shy at first! I would definitely recommend her to absolutely anyone who needs make-up done (wish I had known her before I got married!!!). Thanks Karin- you are amazing!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Alexandra · Married on 09/25/2011

I've had the absolute pleasure of working with Karin for several events including two photo shoots and as a special treat to myself for my birthday. Her talent, professionalism and warmth are unmatched. She asked lots of questions and got exactly the look I was going for each time I worked with her. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/07/2016