Cleveland Glam Squad Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• C. F.
    C. F. Married on 06/05/2021

Wedding make-up

I hired Cleveland Glam Squad to do the bride, MOB and the bridal party's make-up for my daughters wedding. I was not disappointed! Ariana was great to work with. We all looked fantastic!
  • Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 05/01/2021

Excellent very professional

Very professional my friend and I love the makeup
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa H. Married on 10/16/2020

Ariana is wedding day MUST...

It's hard to put into words how amazing Ariana is. I showed her my inspiration makeup pics from Pinterest. And I talked to her about my concerns. I was worried air brush would look greasy or cakey on me as I wear minimal make up day to day. Ariana explained to me that it's actually the opposite and is very light and photographs well and stays all day. I was so glad she suggested it because it looked amazing and truly did stay all day. All of my girls and mother got the airbrush service too and all were SO happy. Ariana has a real talent matching shades to all skin types and colors and just trying to capture the look you want. She came to us on location and was just fun and good company. Also, her eyebrow game is SICK!!!! I will defiantly be using her for future events!!!
    Miranda A. Married on 10/03/2020

Look No Further!

We recently used Cleveland Glam Squad for my sister's wedding in October. We had Ariana for makeup and Tracy for hair. They kept us on schedule and were so efficient, it was one less stress on the big day! Every single girl loved how their hair and makeup turned out, and it lasted from early morning through the late night after party! I also have to commend them on their cleanliness and strict adherence to mask wearing and handwashing. Thank you girls for everything!!!
    Aijha R. Married on 08/15/2020

Covid Wedding

She was absolutely phenomenal! Due to Covid we were forced to make some adjustments and I was feeling really down about it as the day came closer. Ariana was patient and understanding and made me feel absolutely beautiful on our big day! My husband loved the natural glam look she gave me and even asked if I would call her again for our date night! Absolutely wonderful person and wonderful service! Recommend 10/10!
    Jazmin Married on 02/15/2020

I felt like a queen!

Cleveland glam squad made my experience everything I could ever dream of! I asked and they delivered! I was very much pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out for my big day! They made the environment fun and warm and we had a great time getting ready! It was like getting dressed for a night out with the girls! It was MAGICAL!
    Breynolds Married on 08/31/2019

Above and Beyond!

I found Ariana through two of my friends who used her for their weddings. Ariana is very friendly and professional, and captured what I was looking for. I never had airbrush done before, but it felt so light like I wasn’t wearing any makeup yet gave great coverage. I felt like me on my wedding day, as opposed to feeling like I had a face full of makeup. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup; Ariana was very accommodating for my large group and brought another artist in to help so we didn’t have to start our makeup at the crack of dawn! One of my friends is recently engaged and already talked about how she plans to reach out to Ariana since she loved my makeup. Overall I had a great experience and would highly recommend Ariana!
  • F
    Fabiola Married on 07/15/2017

Stress Free. Don’t hesitate to book!!

During a wedding it’s so hectic. And one of the things I appreciated so much was Ariana. Taking a huge weight off my shoulder on one of thee most important dates of my life. When I got to Marry the Love of my Life. Providing an awesome service of coming to my home and making me Feel Beautiful. Ariana is Professional and makes sure you are a Happy Customer. Don’t think twice. Do yourself a favor, Just Book!
    Alona Married on 01/21/2017

Extraordinary Work!

Ariana was everything I needed for my special day. She made my dream look a reality. She was professional and her work is amazing! On such a stressful day she was everything I needed to help me feel beautiful inside and most importantly outside! Thank you!
    Marlene Married on 03/29/2014

Amazing!!!!

One word: AMAZING!! Ariana went beyond and above to make my day perfect! After working with her for my wedding I have called her for all my other life events. She is always professional. Never have to worry if she will be on time. She listens to all my questions and request and truly cares about making me happy! She made me feel so relaxed. My makeup always comes out perfect! I highly recommend her for all your needs.!