Clermont Florist Reviews

44 | Clermont, FL

44 Reviews for Clermont Florist

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

A big THANKS to Meghan of Just My Style Salon in Clermont, FL. She was absolutely amazing and came to our venue. I was having difficulty finding a hair stylist and makeup professional that would come to our venue. Meghan did a great job with the wedding parties' hair and make up. She was a great find. I now use her as my stylist.

The make up added just the right touch to our wedding day!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Adrianna · Married on 05/02/2015

Clermont florist had BEAUTIFUL flowers for my reception. The quality of the flowers were impeccable for the price and lasted throughout the outside reception and even 2-3 weeks after the wedding just as beautiful as when they were first delivered! They worked with me and helped me figure out what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier with my flowers.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Joe and his staff at Clermont Florist were truly amazing! They went the extra mile to try and identify exactly what kind of arrangements and bouquets we were envisioning for our wedding. I really appreciated that they listened to our request to have flowers that were bohemian and a bit different than the typical wedding flowers, and they created exactly that! Also, their prices were very reasonable and Joe worked with us to help us stay within our budget.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/24/2014

The flowers were wonderful! We loved them!

We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Jen · Married on 07/12/2014

Joe Smith at Clermont Florist is absolutely amazing. My flowers for my wedding were everything I could have dreamed of and more! He was so professional and easy to work with. If I had a question on anything or wanted an additional item added to my order, he never made me feel like it was a hassle, but rather was happy to make the change.

The flowers were out of this world. Every time I go to a wedding, flowers are the first thing I notice. So, I knew for my wedding, the flowers would be the biggest deal for me. He far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great florist for any event!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Mellissa · Married on 03/13/2014

Joe did the flowers for my wedding and he did amazing work! Thank you Joe for making my bouquet so beautiful! And thank you for all of your hard work! You did awesome!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Robert · Married on 12/28/2013

Flowers were beautiful and the colors matched perfect.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Derek · Married on 12/28/2013

Clermont Florist provided excellent and beautiful flowers all priced extremely competitively. Their team was very helpful in helping us design and decide exactly what we wanted for our special day.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Rachael · Married on 12/13/2013

I would highly recommend Clermont Florist to anyone searching for beautiful flowers for any event. When I started to search for flowers for my wedding, I had no idea what I wanted. I went to many places and each place were not helpful at all. They told me to search online for the style/ flowers I wanted for the wedding. Therefore, I was a bit shocked by Clermont Florist. As soon as we entered the shop, they lead us to a room with books to look at. Shortly after, we were greeted by Joe and the planning started. First we told him a little about the wedding and kind of what we were looking for in terms of flowers. After he started his magic! By the end of the 30 minute session, we had picked out everything we needed for the wedding. He knows his flowers - and will create exactly what you are looking for, even if you have no idea what you are looking for!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Clermont Florist provided exactly what I was looking for! Our wedding flowers and arrangements were
    perfect and we couldn't have asked for more. Joe the owner is always there to answer questions and to give little tips on how to make sure everything goes smoothly. I strongly recommend them as a source as gorgeous and reliable flowers!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Joe is beyond amazing. He made all my flower dreams come true... so beyond gorgeous!!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Paul · Married on 07/13/2013

Joe was fantastic! His flower arrangements were beautiful and his prices were very reasonable!! He provided the flowers for our 200 wedding and reception!! Highly recommend Joe Smith at Clermont Florist.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Sam · Married on 10/01/2011

From the beginning the florist was helpful and worked with my budget. Flowers were perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2011

This past June, my husband and I got married at a destination wedding. We interviewed Joe at Clermont Florist and had him put together some samples for our wedding centerpieces. His creativity was over the top! He was definitely the florist for our wedding. Joe is a perfectionist and he has an eye for detail. Every centerpiece, room decor, bouquet, etc was perfect. It was very elegant and tastefully done. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Joe made the flower aspect of my wedding, 100% worry free.

Sent on 09/15/2011

Renee · Married on 05/15/2010

Clermont Florist was such a pleasure to work with! They were so professional and have a beautiful shop! Joe is AMAZING!!!! I had another florist who backed out 5 weeks prior to my wedding! Joe jumped right in and gave me the wedding of my dreams!!! The floral arrangements were beyond my expectations and my guests are still talking about them! Thank you to everyone at Clermont Florist....especially Joe...for making my dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Anette · Married on 02/14/2009

Excellent service and customer service. The florist store is also beautifully laid out.

Sent on 03/03/2009

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/10/2017

This location was great when it came to my flowers. They made sure they answered the phone when it came to me having to call last minute. The only thing is my wedding party and myself would have wanted the flowers more open than they were and we were told they would open but they didn’t really open in the long run. Otherwise excellent service and a great price

Sent on 12/01/2017

Megan · Married on 10/04/2014

Joe was great to work with and the prices were great!! I loved his suggestions and creativity the flowers of bouquets were beautiful. However, I did not receive the single flower bouquet to throw as well as my step father did not receive his flower for his suit. I did not realize this until later when it was to late. I do recommend this vendor, but make sure you have a check list of who should get what, handy brides!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Caroline · Married on 03/25/2011

We didn't have a lot of flowers at our wedding but our bouquets and boutonnierres were very nice. Joe answered all of my questions and helped me pick the right flowers for the boutonnierres. The bouquets were just the right shade of orange. I was very happy with how they looked.

Sent on 08/31/2011