Clementine Cupcake Company Reviews

14 | Paso Robles, CA

14 Reviews for Clementine Cupcake Company

Lexi · Married on 11/04/2017

The service was so amazing and helpful. THE flavors we chose were pumpkin, plain Jane, Retro, and gluten free chai spice and they were amazing. The gluten free was THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD! being a gluten free bride I was nervous to find a GOOD wedding cake and this was it. Thank you Sadie for the amazing cupcakes and cutting cake!

jen · Married on 11/05/2016

Absolutely DELICIOUS!!! Our guests loved these beautiful cupcakes at our wedding, and Sadie was a joy to work with.

Carolyn · Married on 06/28/2014

Sadie was wonderful to work with, makes amazing cupcakes, and has a great assortment of kinds to choose from. The hardest part was narrowing it all down to four! We went with Freckle Face (strawberry w/ cream cheese icing), Cocoabutter (chocolate cupcake w/ peanut butter icing), chocolate cupcake w/ mint icing, and orange vanilla cupcake w/ orange vanilla icing. The are perfectly sized for a wedding, being big enough to be satisfying, but not so big that you feel *too* guilty about grabbing another! People raved about how tasty they were, and also how nice they looked. Sadie, the owner and baker, is the best kind of person to have on your wedding team. When the unfortunate combination of heat, buttercream, and the weight of porcelain meant an untimely (but thankfully repairable) end to our cake topper, she sprang to action and spontaneously put together a beautiful floral arrangement to top our 6"cutting cake (which she specially colored purple, using lavender, for our wedding). What more could you want in a vendor?

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2014

We decided against having a wedding cake for our special day and opted for cupcakes and cookies instead. I contacted Sadie at Clementine Cupcakes to discuss our needs for our wedding. We live about 4hrs from Paso Robles and were going to be in town about 5mons prior to our wedding and wanted to try out her desserts before making our decision. She made us 4 different cupcake flavors for free and left them at her husband's office so we could try them. They were absolutely delicious and we decided to use her for our weddings goodies. We are SO glad we did. The dessert table looked gorgeous!! Absolutely exactly what we had envisioned, not to mention the desserts were fabulous, too. Sadie did such a great job with the look of the dessert table and with the quality of the desserts. We are so glad we chose Clementine's Cupcakes to be a part of our special day. Thanks, Sadie!

Patsy · Married on 04/26/2014

The cupcakes were awesome and very yummy. My guest loved them and kept going back for more. Thank you Sadie!!

Debra · Married on 04/12/2014

Clementine cupcakes are the best! I had them at two different weddings one of which was my own. These cupcakes come in a variety of favors and two different sizes. I served my guest 4 different flavors and 2 different sizes. I ordered enough so each guest could have a regular size cupcake plus at least 2-3 mini-cupcakes throughout the night. At the end of the night all but 10 mini-cupcakes remained.
    Sadie, the owner, delivered the cupcakes on time and displayed them very nicely. I would highly recommend her cupcakes. They are a great alternative to the traditional boring white wedding cake.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2013

Oh my goodness I love these cupcakes and so did everyone at our wedding! She has such fantastic flavor options.
    I have a gluten allergy and she was so helpful in working with me. The guests didn't even know some of the cupcakes were GF and they lasted a whole 20 min before they were all gone! Most guests went back for seconds.
    Every time I go to Paso I try to buy them in town if the are not sold out!

We used clementine cupcakes for our wedding out at Thacher winery few weeks ago. Sadie is awesome, so sweet & her cupcakes are delicious!!! There wasn't any left after the wedding either:-), she has a great selection of flavors & was always there to answer any questions , we will come grab some cupcakes from you when we're back in town for sure!!! Thank you for helping make our wedding day so special Sadie !! Kim & Greg

Kimberly · Married on 07/14/2012

All I can say is that Sadie is amazing! We planned a wedding in Santa Margarita, but live in Orange County so had to plan a lot from out of town and through emails. Sadie was so helpful and very responsive with emails. Her prices are very reasonable and her cupcakes are amazing. Her eye for detail was spot on! We had her set up and tear down which was well worth it. She asked what the vibe of my wedding was and was able to match it perfectly with her decorations and stands! I am a huge cupcake fan so have very high standards for quality- these cupcakes exceeded my expectations and the guests continue to rave! We had 24 karat, after dinner mint, red velvet( southern belle) and lemon drop. Our cutting cake was lemon drop! I cant even tell you which one was better because hey were all delicious!! I talked to many bakeries in the central coast while planning my wedding and Clementine Cupcakes was the most helpful- so thankful we used them for our wedding!!!

Suzanne · Married on 04/22/2012

Clementine Cupcake Company makes the best darn cupcakes in town! I really couldn't be happier with the personal service we got from Sadie. We wanted a couple of her already amazing flavors, but we wanted to create a special cupcake for the groom – a Guinness chocolate cupcake with Bailey's Irish Cream frosting, and it was the most popular of them all! She set up everything and took everything down without any issues, and even used my cupcake liners. I would recommend her for any large event. Her cupcakes are soft and her frosting is amazing! She even made us a cutting cake so we could take pictures. Try out her flavors at the Amsterdam Coffeeshop in downtown Paso Robles and you will understand.

We were so thrilled with our cupcakes! We chose to use mini cupcakes and they were such a hit with ALL of our guests! They were gone before any of our other desserts. The service was so speedy and helpful. Everything was perfect and we are so happy we chose Clementine Cupcake Company!

Lia · Married on 10/07/2011

I have no idea why more people don't know about or use Clementine Cupcakes. Sadie is super fun, makes fabulous beautiful cupcakes with organic ingredients and most importantly has a very unique gourmet menu. The cupcakes stole the show at our wedding and no one even ate the other desserts that our caterer had made. Sadie even came back at the end of the night to package up the spare cupcakes for us and clean up the stand we had rented from her. She also spent lots of time with me on the phone and helped me put together some adorable cupcake gifts for our officiant and for a guest with a birthday. A very easy recommend!

• Tonya

Tonya · Married on 08/07/2011

Sadie is a doll. She is the sweetest most accommodating person ever! And her cupcakes are delicious! Everyone raved about them at the wedding -- The way they looked, the flavors, everything! Achieving a certain fun and whimsical look at the reception was important to me and just after one conversation she totally got it and it turned out absolutely perfect.
    You can tell that looks and taste are important to her too and shows through her work. She's also a bargain, which we so appreciated. Will definitely be booking her again for future parties.

J · Married on 08/06/2011

We had Clementine Cupcakes for our wedding in August and they were so delicious. The pictures of the cupcake tier were so colorful and cute. Sadie was fabulous to work with. 2 months before the wedding I discovered I was not able to eat gluten and Sadie gladly offered to make our cutting cake with a new gluten free recipe, which was sooo good. I felt lucky we chose to work with Sadie. Every interaction was a pleasure, like every vendor should be. Thanks Sadie!