Clear Lake Gardens Reviews

11 | Eugene, OR

11 Reviews for Clear Lake Gardens

Jamie · Married on 08/20/2016

I cannot NOT rave enough about this wedding venue! It was easy and beautiful. So dreamy, I could not have been happier with the service provided and how I was treated like one of their kids. ❤️

Sent on 11/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/29/2014

This venue is hands down the BEST place to have your wedding. Ladies- you will not be dissapointed by the potential for this place to be 100% customized to your dream wedding. At night this venue lights up to give you a factor of wedding magic that you only see in your DREAMS. LaVonna is the BEST help you could ever ask for in a venue-owner. She is very flexible, professional and caring. LaVonna was running around setting up my wedding up until the last minute even when I couldn't get my own groomsmen to help!! She also helped during the wedding ceremony and transitions making sure everything went off without a hitch. You would never imagine your venue rental cost going towards LaVonna's helping hand- but it is the most valuable and marketable asset to the cost of this place.

The venue itself is beautiful and extremely customizable. All my guests LOVED the place and I received compliments galore. All credit is due LaVonna and her gorgeous landscaping and fixtures. Would recommend to ANYBODY and EVERYBODY looking to do a summer wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kathie · Married on 07/25/2014

My daughter's long search for the perfect venue ended when we entered Clear Lake Gardens! It is surrounded by beautiful farm land with several gorgeous old oak trees perfectly placed to offer lots of shade on hot summer days. It is tastefully landscaped with elegant arbors, a quaint pond with a bubbling fountain and wooden bridge as a backdrop. The isle is perfectly placed for the bride to make her grand entrance. The catering area is off to the side to avoid any distractions during the ceremony. There is a dance area with built-in benches that is separate from the main wedding area which allows the younger crowd to get their "dance on" while allowing the older folks to have a place to carry on conversations that can be heard.
    The Wedding Party will have full access to a house with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living area and 2 large rooms for the immediate wedding party to get ready in. It, also, has everything you would need, want or desire.
    The best part of the venue are the owners, Lavonna and her husband. They are readily available at any given moment to get you what you need without being noticed. These people are truly professional in every sense of the word! You will not be disappointed!

perfectly designed for the bride's grand entry
    flawless transitions

Sent on 07/28/2014

Brittney · Married on 07/19/2014

Choosing Clear Lake Gardens was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. We were able to use the venue the entire day, the owners were very flexible with us and also gave a lot of insight and tips on ways we could set up the venue for the ceremony and pictures. We did not have to stress about tables, chairs, or white table cloths, all of that was provided in the cost of our package. It was also one of the most affordable venues we could find in the Eugene/Springfield area. I would recommend this venue for anyone who is looking for a beautiful and easy going outdoor wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Lauri · Married on 06/07/2014

We just had our daughter's wedding and reception this last Saturday at Clear Lake Gardens in Eugene, Oregon. Our experience there was, without a doubt, EXCEPTIONAL! From the very first time we toured this venue, we were sure this was the place, for many reasons. I want to say, first of all, the owners of this venue are so wonderful, that in and of itself is worth using this venue for. They are down to earth, very easy to talk to, and very quick to reply to any and ALL questions, etc., and are ALWAYS kind and professional. I have five more children to be married, eventually, and if I have my way, I would use Clear Lake Gardens again and again. Clear Lake Gardens has plenty of room (an entire house) for the bridal party to dress, and eat refreshments while they are getting ready, etc. There are many great things to say about this venue, and one being that for the money, you get a lot! The large tables and chairs (to seat 10) are included in the price of the venue, along with the white table linens. The beautiful wood work surrounding the venue is freshly painted white, and white lights are already strung if you choose to use them--which we did. The owners are landscapers by trade, so their landscape is very groomed and beautiful. My daughter had asked if it was ok to drape white lights over the dance floor (which is onsite) and the owner said "yes" and actually put the lights up themselves for us. They have a "staging area" for the food if you decide to have your reception there, with two refrigerator/freezers to keep your food and beverages cold. Alcohol is allowed, as long as you obtain liability insurance (venue will give you the amount of coverage needed). There is a little playground for the little ones if they get restless. We had decided to rent a 40' X 50' tent, which the owners gladly let us do, and allowed us to set up and tear down with quite a bit of flexibility. I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON....I would definitely rent this venue!!! Lauri M.

Sent on 06/10/2014
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/07/2014

I had my wedding at Clear Lake Gardens and it was absolutely amazing. LaVona is the owner and she was wonderful. She is a such a sweet, nice, helpful lady and always made sure everything was going good and I was happy. Clear Lake Gardens is in a great location and is a beautiful venue. It includes tables, chairs, and linens for the tables. Which was very hard to find at most places. All that stuff was a plus but we made our final decision to have the wedding here because of LaVona. We knew she would be such a great help and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this place!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2012

We actually had my husbands 20yr high school reunion here! What a great setting it was for the reunion! Just being at the Gardens created such a nice atmosphere everyone had a wonderful time. It is conveniently located in town and such a beautiful venue. One of the most impressive things to me is the thought that was put into the layout with separate spaces for greeting people, a nice entrance way, spot for guest book table, catering, eating, relaxing, dancing all set with beautiful landscaping and it all flows together perfectly. Ed and Lavona were so great to work with, helpful at every turn, when we couldnt do a d.j. they had the lighting and everything needed and were willing to set it up and hook up my i-pod for music, not having to worry about getting tables, chairs and linens was very nice as well. These people truly care about the experience and memories they are creating for people! Having any event at ClearLake Gardens is setting it up to be a wonderful event!!!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Anna · Married on 08/04/2012

Clear Lake Gardens was absolutely beautiful! Ed and Lavonna were soo helpful to us from the rehearsal to the wedding. They did a phenomenal job on the gardens, making sure all the flowers and the grass were just perfect! They have a dressing area for the bride and groom which includes a full kitchen and bathroom. They were very attentive to our needs throughout the day. We have had soo many compliments on how beautiful everything had turned out, and that is all thanks to them!
    I highly recommend this venue if you want something simple, with a country feel!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Shelley · Married on 07/14/2012

This was a beautiful location for my daughter and son in law to get married! Not only the well kept landscaping, great parking for guest, and wonderful home for brides and grooms to get ready with a full kitchen and 2 bathrooms for all of the wedding party to get prepared for the event, they have everything set up for djs, caterers, and the cake... We can not say enough great things about how wonderful they made us feel, as well as how helpful they were to us. They were always there if we needed anything before, during and after for clean up.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Hilary · Married on 08/02/2008

This venue is wonderful! My wedding was the first wedding at this site, and now I am the site coordinator. Everything was perfect for my special day and it will be for yours too!

Sent on 08/26/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2013

This place is wonderful! Not only is the venue itself absolutely gorgeous but, LaVonna and her husband do a great job of making everyone feel comfortable, relaxed and at home. They make Clear Lake Gardens more than just a place to get married. Throughout the whole process of working with them, I knew that they would do a fantastic job of taking care of everything. I have no doubts that if you choose Clear Lake Gardens as your venue for you marriage, that you will be nothing but satisfied with the entire experience.

Sent on 08/06/2013