Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths Reviews

112 | Washington, DC

112 Reviews for Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths

• User4427043 · event on 05/17/2014

Excellent service for our employee picnic. Showed up on time and help with all the employees and their families.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Ania · Married on 10/05/2013

Great service! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • User3475087 · event on 08/03/2013

Clear Choice was a wonderful company to work with; the people are friendly as well as professional, and the services were exceptional! I plan on using Clear Choice in the future and would definitely recommend Clear Choice's services to others. What a great experience working with Clear Choice!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Thank You!! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!
  • User2076091 · 2+ years ago

3.0

The photobooth was just okay. The quality of the first set set of pictures, during cocktail hour, was too dark. The second set, after dinner, was better after they adjusted their flash. I wish they have more props.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/02/2015

3.5

We LOVED having a photo booth at our wedding and found that Clear Choice was a great value and product! The pictures were hilarious! Depending on what package you get, you can walk away with a cool scrapbook of the strip that guest can write in, the choice of multiple copies of each strip, and a thumb drive of all the photos (including each of the strip photos individually, which made it easy to share and for people to put them as profile and cover pics!!)!

They also provided fun props, which we added some of our own to. It would have been nice if the attendant also placed our on the table, instead of my bridesmaid noticing that they were left in the box on the floor and doing it herself instead.

The option to receive more copies is kind of hidden, I was told that people were being informed about it, but it would have been nice if that option had its own screen so it wasn't as easy to miss!

Prior to the event, you get to work with a designer to personalize your photo strip, which works out really well because they have lots of examples to choose from, but you ultimately get to customize it however you want! Ours came out great.

My only real issue was that it took forever to find out the contact info for the attendant, as our venue requested it, and come to think of it, I don't even think I ever got it. The person also looked really bored the entire time (which I'm sure just sitting there is boring, but it's not really professional to make it so obvious while you are being paid to do the job).

Overall we were very happy to have the booth at out wedding, and guests raved about how much fun it was!

Sent on 09/28/2015

April · Married on 07/11/2015

They were very professional! I really liked how they made a scrap book for my husband and me and gave it to us before we left the reception. I also liked how one of the crew members found me and my husband (the bride and groom) and got us to take a picture in the photo booth with just him and I. It was pretty special.

Sent on 09/17/2015

We knew we wanted a photobooth, but many in the area were out of the budget. I had received a promotional email either directly from them, from Wedding Wire, or from theKnot - they were running a promotion that we were able to enhance due to our wedding being on an off-day (Thursday) that they likely would not have gotten booked during.

David H. was very responsive throughout the process - the contract was clear, concise, w\ no doubt about what we we were getting for our money. They reached out at the times they said they would and kept all time commitments in terms of contacting me. They were able to get in a tad earlier than normal in order to complete setup at no extra cost, which was flexible & much appreciated.

Kaylee was the photobooth technician for the evening. My now-husband was in the event space finishing setup of tables etc; he said that she seemed a bit short with him. When he came back down, dressed, she was mortified and apologetic. We aren't sure why that happened, if it was stress due to the setup time, the fact that it was a Thursday, etc. Our nieces were thrilled with the photobooth and were in and out of it a lot (but not causing trouble); the girls told us she had, "cut them off." This was disappointing since they were not misbehaving and because we DID pay for unlimited photos/prints. She was nothing but sweet to me, however, friendly, chatty, etc. Others said she was friendly & personable, even going so far as trying to engage them and get them to come over (great to hear, we had fun pics!) We did hear she seemed to be in a hurry to close 30min before she was due out. I get that it was a weeknight and probably not the norm for her, but that doesn't really make the detractors okay, esp. since we invited her to eat.

In all it was fun, a great value, and I would completely recommend Clear Choice for future events. Our guests loved their photo booth, the props, the overall silliness of it. Great entertainment for adult & kids alike.

Sent on 07/14/2014

2.5

Clear choice photobooth was a big hit at our wedding! The attendance was better than I expected and having the book to look at right at the end of the night was great.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Kate · Married on 09/13/2014

3.8
      3.0

My guest loved having the photobooth at our wedding and the pictures turned out great. The bride & groom get a flash drive of all the photos at the end of the night, and the photos were posted to a website where guest could post them to their social media accounts. Initial we talked to David who was great and got us a great deal. If you are working on a budget, this photobooth company is defiantly they way to go! That said, we had a few hiccups along the way.

Closer to our wedding date, another person contacted us and we had to change the timing of our event. When it came time for our wedding planning to coordinate what time the photobooth should set up, they had the original time and told her we had never spoke about a time change. Once we figured that out, they again had our photobooth closing and hour before our contract stated. It was a lot of back and forth that could have easily been fixed by looking at our original contract.

At our event, the booth attendants took photos in the booth which showed up on our flash drive. I understand that during dinner there really isn't anything for them to be doing, but I thought it was odd to see random people in my photos.

We chose the option of putting our photos into a scrapbook at our wedding. The cover page is a ripped off copy of the bottom of our photo strip that is pasted randomly on the page. Totally unprofessional and I wish they would have just left it blank for us to fill it out.

I would still recommend this team for someone who is on a budget, just remember what you pay for! And the photo quality really was great!

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • User2580591 · event on 08/03/2012

3.8
      3.5

good service, nice weather, nice photos.

Sent on 08/05/2012

2.4
      2.5
      2.0

With my venue it was difficult to figure out a great spot to set up the photo booth. But it ended up being in a spot where the ceiling dropped down so that left 7ft of room which was not enough for them to set up their entire curtain around the photo booth (which was not their fault). But they were very accommodating in the fact that they put up a great backdrop and it made all the difference in the pictures. They had some awesome props that everyone had fun with. But they best part was that I PAID EXTRA for a scrapbook so that every time a picture was taken, and extra one was put in the scrapbook and there was a space for those people to write a little note. This is where I am VERY upset. The woman working the photo booth decided that she didn't want to let everyone know about this scrapbook so we have all these amazing pictures and only about 3 of them have something written on them because no one knew they could do that. So if you choose this company and you pay extra for that scrapbook you need to make sure at the beginning of the night that whoever is working the photo booth is letting everyone know of that scrapbook. But when it comes to quality if pictures, it's definitely 5 stars, I cannot complain about that at all.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2016

1.2
      1.0
      0.0
      0.0
      2.0

Communication prior to my wedding was great. David was very helpful and nice. The day of my wedding the attendants were very nice. My complaint is with the big smudge that was across all of our pictures and nothing was done to fix it so all of my photo booth pictures were ruined.

Sent on 07/26/2016