Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths Reviews

112 | Washington, DC

112 Reviews for Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths

They provided excellent service!

Sent on 09/24/2014

mely · Married on 02/01/2014

Loved them. They were awesome and I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Sara-Lynn · event on 01/02/2014

Clear Choice Photo booth is my Favorite Photo booth Vendor to work with! They are always on time, professional and make every event I work with them, enjoyable! I always look forward to their return.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Joyce · event on 10/19/2013

Our event was a 50th high school class reunion. The committee was worried that the photo booth might not be "age appropriate" for people in their late 60's.... well we were certainly surprised! The photo booth was a huge hit! We included the props with the booth. Everytime I walked by the booth, all you could hear was laughing and giggling. I would highly recommend Clear Choice for any event. The attendent (I think his name was Tim) was very pleasant and helpful.

georgina · Married on 10/12/2013

the attendant was amazing. worked none stop. it was a great job done by them.

Dani · Married on 10/12/2013

Everyone I worked with in booking my event was so helpful! They worked around my busy day and the quality was well worth the price. We had Kayli as our attendant and she was the BEST! We all had so much fun and can't wait to find another way to use this company!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2013

I now want a photo booth at every party I ever throw - so much fun for young and old!

Sent on 10/30/2013

They were great, they were very accomodative to our requests. They got there early to set up well before the reception to start so they did not disrupt our cocktail hour and our guests loved the photo booth.

Sent on 11/01/2013

We were very happy with the service that was provided. Would recommend and rent again.

Sent on 10/25/2013

AWESOME! They kept up communication, arrived on time and were set-up when our event started...Great!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Clear Choice was awesome! They were there early and were great to work with. Everyone at the wedding commented on how nice they were and how great the photos were! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/01/2013

very pleased with this vendor!! did my daughters wedding found they are friendly and easy to work with. would have them again!!!! thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Megan · Married on 09/28/2013

Great deal compared to some of the other companies. Props were fun. I do wish we could have had 4 pics to a strip instead of 3, but not a big deal. The "guest book" with the duplicate photo was much nicer than expected!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Adding a photobooth to our wedding reception was a great addition and our guests had so much fun! They were so easy to work with, the only thing we had to do was sign the contract and enjoy. They did everything for us and our scrapbook came out awesome! We are so glad we had this at our wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Thank you for having us!!

Lisa · event on 09/06/2013

Our interactions with your company is always very professional. You are always dependable, arrive early enough to set up, and overall everyone has the best time!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Lisa,

Great! Love working with you company as well!!!

Kristen · event on 09/01/2013

I have used Clear Choice Photos for the past two years for our Parish Festival and each time I have found them to be professional, courteous and easy to work with. They arrive on time and do a great job at the event.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Leslie · event on 08/18/2013

It is great to have a vendor that requires very little attention during the event, they come in set, do the work, tear down all without much help from our staff and our volunteers.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Jeff · event on 08/17/2013

Clear Choice did a FANTASTIC job and we would highly recommend them. Their staff were incredibly friendly and attentive. They also provided a beautiful scrap book with all the pictures that were taken at the event as a keepsake for our daughter.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Britta · Married on 08/16/2013

I am so glad I chose Clear Choice photobooth for my wedding! We had a constant line of people waiting to get in, and within days had all the images uploaded online to see, plus got our photo guestbook that same night! Unlike some vendors whose prices are very high to get decent work, I couldn't believe the value of what we paid for what we received in return. They let you customize your strips, were very fast to reply to any questions I had, and showed up on time and were so quick and organized! By far the main attraction at our wedding! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Britta,

AWESOME! Happy to hear we were the highlight of the party! Hope we get to work with you again!

Amerah · Married on 08/10/2013

Clear Choice Toledo was one of the most professional vendors I dealt with for my wedding. They contacted me several times before my event to update me and make sure they had all the information set. They also had someone call me to confirm all details verbally. The attendant at the wedding was nice and down to earth. My guests absolutely loved the props and the big Photo Booth. THe quality of the strips and our custom logo was amazing! I would definitely recommend this company. Great memories!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Amerah,

Glad you had an awesome time! We make sure to nail all the details out ahead of time so everything runs smooth for your special day! Thanks for the great review!!

What can I say other than they did a great job at providing a quality photo booth at my wedding. Professional, respectful and great service is what I expected from this company and that is what I got. Thanks again

Sent on 08/11/2013

Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2013

Clear Choice Photo Booths did an awesome job creating a fun addition to our reception! And I did not have to worry about this vendor at all during my wedding day. They confirmed their drop off time the week before, came set up early, had a worker with the photo booth the whole time, brought fun and hilarious props for the guests to use, and even brought all that was needed to create a fun guest book for my husband and I with one copy of everyone's picture cards.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Brittany,

Happy to hear you enjoyed the scrapbook and everyone had a great time!

Bill · event on 07/06/2012

Clear Choice arrived early which allowed them plenty of time to set up. Everyone had a fun time in the booth as the wore the different props. The operator was courteous and very helpful making sure that everyone recevied great photos to treasure from their alumni parade and reception. Thank you, Clear Choice.

Sent on 07/07/2012

JoJo · event on 07/01/2012

The photo booth was the hit of the party. Would definitely recommend it for any party.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Colleen · event on 06/23/2012

Clear Choice did a great job! We rented a photo booth from them. The attendant stayed the entire time, and was very professional and friendly. The photo booth was a huge hit and our employees loved it! Our event was a huge success because of Clear Choice and their friendly staff! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/25/2012