Clear Choice Photo Booth Reviews

7 Reviews for Clear Choice Photo Booth

1 User photo

Clear Choice Photo Booth 1

Alison · Married on 09/14/2019

My guest thought it was the best

My guest couldn’t stop raving on how this was the best photo booth ever!!! Everyone had a blast with them!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Clear Choice Photo Booth 2

While not a wedding, I was planning a corporate event and my boss wanted a photo booth, the day before the party. I called Clear Choice Photo booth and got ahold of Dave - he was not only able to accommodate my very short time-frame, but he made it seamless. Punctual, professional, and so much fun. My only downside - they don't have booths in Chicago, where I'm getting married next October!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2014

Clear choice is obviously the clear choice to make when choosing a photo booth for any occasion. Had them at my wedding, made the reception so much fun! Pete, the attendant, was awesome '!! Kept checking on me (the bride) to make sure I was ok and happy! Would definitely recommend to anyone just thinking of getting a photo booth!!! Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

They are awesome and so friendly.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Lauralynn · Married on 10/18/2014

The Photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it and had so much fun! We got a nice photo album with every ones pictures too. Our attendant Jeremy was very friendly and awesome! He was making people laugh and everyone was having a great time! The pictures all came out great! This was the best idea we had for our wedding. It was a huge success! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/28/2014

I used the photo booth from Toledo, Ohio. They were great! I went for the biggest package, they offered me $100 off, and the booth came with an attendant. The attendant was wonderful and oh so helpful throughout the entire evening.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2013

Great Photo Booth company! Fun props and great scrap book! It really added such a great fun aspect to our wedding. Most importantly - the photos were great quality!! Not grainy at all and you even get the digitals after. Love them.

Sent on 04/10/2014