109 Reviews for CLB Photography

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Prints (1)

Chris, Suzanne, and Fawn from CLB photography are spectacular! Prior to our wedding both Chris and Fawn reached out to me, made me laugh, and completely calmed all my nerves about my special day. On that day Fawn came over my house and quickly got started. She was so easy to talk to and made me feel not only like a princess but completely comfortable in front of the camera. As I got out of my limo Chris greeted me and I just remember feeling so overjoyed to see him because I knew that my pictures would be in great hands; I would no longer need to worry. On top of that Chris also captured the most amazing picture from that very same moment from seeing him. The whole day after that was like a dream. After waiting a long 8 weeks we had finally received our pictures and couldn't be much happier. I tell all my friends about them because they are that amazing. Chris, Suzanne, and Fawn you guys are amazing.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Chris and Suzanne was a breeze. The VALUE is amazing. True professionals who are there to capture the amazing moments of the day and do so with a positive and fun attitude. I would hire them again in an instant!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our absolute most favorite vendor and people!!!! My husband and I fell in love with Chris during our initial consultation. After having several bad experiences with other wedding photographers we were losing hope. We met Chris and knew instantly he and the rest of the team at CLB were the choice! No one enjoys having their picture taken but Chris makes the experience super fun and enjoyable. He is funny, personable, and tells it like it is- which we love! We did our engagement session several months before our wedding. What a fantastic experience! We had a blast. And the photos were ridiculous! We owe all the credit to his eye and direction. It was great preparation for our wedding day. Chris and Samantha shot our wedding on May 12th. They literally felt like friends being at our wedding- not vendors. You spend the majority of your day with your photographers, so it's super critical to pick someone who is not only talented, but someone you like as a person too. We truly cannot say enough positive things about them! They'll be lifelong friends for us! Our wedding pictures were done within one month and they are killer!!!!!! We have hundreds of amazing photos- too many to choose from. Their talent, responsiveness, and creativity is bar none. And they're super awesome people! Best choice in any vendor for our wedding!!!! Book them for all your photography needs- you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Working with CLB was an amazing experience from the start. They are easy to work with, accommodating, and truly have that eye for special and unique shots. Fawn and Samantha were wonderful during my wedding and really catered to what my husband and I wanted. We love them!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There's not enough I can say about CLB. Working with Chris and Sam on our wedding day was the best decision we made hands down! I'm blown away by how stunning our photos are and they captured every moment I could have asked for or wanted. They made me and my husband feel so comfortable as well as our bridal party throughout the whole day. Looking at these pictures just make the whole day feel like yesterday and I'm just over the moon in love with them all!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't begin the describe the experience we had working with CLB. From the moment my husband I met with Suzanne, we knew that they were the right photographers for us. We immediately clicked with Chris and he was able to take our vision and turn it into reality. From our engagement session to helping us plan the perfect location for our wedding photos, Chris went out of his way to make sure we were happy. On our wedding day, we were lucky enough to not only have Chris, but also have Fawn. They were both fabulous! Their professionalism and creativity is unmatched. They were so easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. We laughed with them the whole day! They were quick to provide us with a sneak peak of our photos, and I honestly cannot stop staring at how beautiful they are and cannot wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture shannon, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Suzanne were a dream to work with. We felt so comfortable with them not only because of their professionalism but also because they made it fun! We had no worries in booking them because we have known their work for so long and trusted them completely. They helped make the experience of our wedding day a memorable one - not just with the beautiful photos but with their process as well. Love you guys!

Infinite thank you's!! xoxo

Profile Picture Monique, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely LOVED working with CLB ! Not only is their work amazing, owners Suzanne and Chris made my husband and I feel relaxed from the moment we met them. Finding the right photographer you can rely on to capture the essence and beauty of a wedding can be a stressful task for any bride-- But after just a few moments with CLB, we knew we were in good hands! Fawn and Samantha our photographers worked masterfully with angles and lighting to capture moments in the most creative and elegant ways possible. We loved the way they interacted with us and our guests to make us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved our photographers! Fawn and Samantha captured emotion at it's purest and most candid moments, so that when you look back, you can easily relive those precious moments. Fawn and Samantha definitely helped make our day feel even more special, and we're so incredibly happy with our choice using Clb photography to capture one of the most important days of our lives. We highly recommend CLB !

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

No words to describe my experience with CLB. From our engagement pictures to the day of the wedding, everything was amazing. Chris shot our engagement pictures and I never felt so comfortable with a complete stranger, we had such a great time. For our wedding Chris and Fawn were our photographers and from the very beginning the day was perfect. We had an 18 person bridal party and they knew how to work with us and make everything so much easier for us. They made us feel comfortable but most importantly they're personalities were the best, they were so easy going and professional about everything. I recommend them 110% and can't wait to book another event with them :)

Profile Picture Lorraine , 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The entire crew at CLB is amazing. I must append this review by saying so far we've only done our engagement session. For a more detailed review of CLB from me check out their FB page as it does not have character limitations (like this site). The cliff notes version of that review is that CLB is awesome. The personality of everyone that works there is great. Their creativity is unmatched. As the future groom who is financing the wedding, every decision we make for our event is thoroughly vetted. I wasn't crazy about the idea of the engagement session but it turned out great. The pics were really good plus I was dreading having to do it but not only did the photographers make me feel at ease it turned out to be a lot of fun! I'll update this review after the wedding. So far, so great!

Profile Picture Michael, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired CLB Photography to photograph our wedding, and I highly recommend them!!! Chris and Sam really helped us feel comfortable and I know they got a lot of great shots. Chris has such great vision with photography. It really showed. He took the time to capture so many shots and worked with us to bring out the best in us!

Profile Picture Mika, 11/29/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

There are not enough good things I can say about Suzanne and CLB photography. Working with them was awesome on our wedding day. They are true professionals and will help you plan out your wedding day so that it goes as smooth as possible. I am so excited to see our final pictures and have 1000% trust that they will be beautiful! Thank you so much, Suzanne & Sam!!!! You guys are awesome!

Profile Picture Leann, 10/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I had an amazing experience with CLB. The entire team is warm, welcoming and fun from the initial meeting to the big day itself; they are true professionals and were a blast to work with. We decided on an engagement shoot that would mostly be indoors at a Victorian B&B, and Chris rose to the occasion, making use of the confined spaces in an intimate and beautiful way. He put us at ease immediately; his creative energy and unique perspective come through in everything he does, and the results far exceeded our expectations.

For our wedding day, we got to work with Fawn. From the moment she arrived at our hotel room, she was totally focused (I thought we were organized and prepared for her arrival, but boy was I wrong!) and got us all on track for the pre-ceremony photo sessions. To say she's a lot of fun would be a massive understatement! From trudging up and down the Boardwalk to riding in the back of my parents' van and heading out onto the jetty, she was full of boundless energy. Absolutely everyone loved her. We just got our photos back (took almost exactly 8 weeks) and are incredibly impressed with her work. She has great ideas and a great personality to match.

While CLB is a bit pricey (as are many NJ wedding photographers), photography was something that was important to us. We didn't want cookie-cutter images or uninspired poses; we wanted photographers who would capture our personalities and provide unique images of our special day. And that is exactly what CLB delivered (along with an attentive and fun team whose love of their work is unrivaled). We would highly recommend this studio. Thank you Chris, Fawn, and Suzanne!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/27/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Suzanne is wonderful! From the moment we met her & saw her work we knew that she was the photographer for us. Prices are reasonable which seems hard to find when booking a wedding. I was referred to CLB from a friend & our venue & I will definitely be referring more friends to them.

Profile Picture kristin, 9/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

First I want to start by thanking Chris for not only amazing engagement pictures that we used for our save the dates and table numbers, but for the wonderful boudoir album I gave my husband as a wedding gift. Simply amazing work! Also want to thank Suzanne and Fawn for the amazing job with our wedding pictures everyone felt so comfortable with you guys it was great, all the pictures came out gorgeous and it's making it a very hard decision not only for thank you cards but for our album to choose from. Everyone did such an amazing job and I can't wait to use you guys again in the near future!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved everything about working with CLB!! My husband and I knew from the moment we met the team at the Red Bank Wedding Walk that these were the photographers for us! When a family emergency came up unexpectedly for one of our scheduled photographers, a friend came up to take his place and worked seamlessly with Suzanne. My husband and I were never even aware that there were any issues and everything was taken care of before arriving at our locations. There were no cheesy photographs taken and Suzanne and Josh helped to make everyone in the wedding party comfortable while taking our pictures. All of our family and friends had so much fun taking the photos and they even had us doing stuff we wouldn't normally do, like taking pictures in the median of a highway and in a giant field! The photographers at CLB have such an eye for quality pictures and just the few that we have seen so far prove that they are so worth hiring for anyone's special day!! Thank you Suzanne and Josh for making our wedding day such a memorable one and we cannot wait to see the final product!
Love,
Sam and Chris

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love them! Chris and Suzanne are awesome!! Chris photographed our engagement session almost two years ago and both Chris and Suzanne photographed our wedding that took place on Sunday, May 10th. They both are such wonderful people. Their humor makes the session more fun and engaging. They are not the typical boring photographers. Our bridal party loved them. My husband and I would definitely recommend CLB photography!

Profile Picture Zana, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Fawn were so much fun, and they really ran the show on our wedding day. We have amazing photos, even folks who were nervous, or are normally awkwardly unphotogenic looked like professional models in our shots, even our "extra" shots. I can't believe how natural and suave we looked. I wish we had done engagement photos with CLB, but we'll definitely use them again for something. Very much recommend!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and fawn were awesome on our wedding day. Reliable and fawn was with me every step of the way to make sure I looked great in every photo. They were also kind to both of our families and Chris made lots of jokes to keep us going. I love them both. After the family portraits they were like ghosts at the reception but every once and a while would pull us off if they felt inspired by a great shot. Can't wait to work with them again at our post wedding photo shoot!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Suzanne and CLB were amazing at our wedding.

Profile Picture Jess, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired CLB Photography because they offer a different perspective on wedding photos. Chris LoBue and his partner provided us with such beautiful photos. They captured our special moments and made it unique. Not only are they creative but they made taking pictures so much fun.

Profile Picture KELLY, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin.... Chris, Suzanne and Fawn are nothing short of Rockstars when it comes to Wedding Photography.

My husband and I met with Suzanne months ago to discuss photography options for our wedding and our engagement pictures. We were at ease from the first minute and hired CLB the same night. Chris took some amazing engagement pictures, we were thrilled with the result. He captured the love we felt for each other in a way I never could have imagined. It made us incredibly excited for the Wedding Day.

Fawn, Chris and Suzanne all shared in photographing our Wedding. They all make posing for the camera incredibly fun, and are not afraid of anything when it comes to getting the best shot. I cannot wait to get our pictures back - I know they will be nothing short of amazing.

If you are in the Tri-State area do yourself a favor and hire them. You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/11/15, 7 Reviews

To Chris, Fawn, & Samantha,

We just wanted to take the time to thank you guys for being absolutely, unbelievably amazing on our special day on October 10, 2014! (Even though we already knew you would be!)

From the time you showed up till the very end, you were absolutely fantastic! You made us feel comfortable, reminded us to take every moment in and make our day the way we wanted it but especially to breath! LOLOL

We were beyond excited to have our reveal done at stone street...that was our favorite moment and you guys helped create that memory for us! It was truly an unforgettable moment.

You guys made the day SO MUCH fun and enjoyable! Everyone couldn't stop talking about you guys and how much they loved working with you and how you guys were the perfect fit for us! And we couldn't agree more!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding the most unforgettable time of our lives!

We CANNOT wait to see all the pictures! We know they are gonna be ridiculously awesome!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Love,
Rose & Umberto

Profile Picture Rose, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Fawn did a phenomenal job capturing our whole wedding from start to finish. From the minute we met with Chris, 2 years ago, at a wedding show we knew this was our photographer. He made us feel comfortable and it was like we knew him for years. He did an amazing job on our E session, in which we had a blast shooting, and people are still talking about the pictures. Fast forward to the wedding day / night and both Chris and Fawn became apart of our wedding. They were apart of our bridal Party and took incredible shots at the church, venue, homes etc. They are a lot of fun, professional, and truly are the best in the business. We have found our photographers to use for future important events! Thank you CLB for making our day special!

Profile Picture michael, 10/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Sam photographed our wedding at Watermark a few weeks ago, and it was an absolutely perfect event. Chris made certain that all of our special moments were captured. He ensured that my husband and I had lots of time alone together for our own pictures so that we never forget those special moments early in the day. Thanks for everything Chris and Sam!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/27/14, 1 Review