24 Reviews for Claudia's Custom Jewelry

22 Claudia's Custom Jewelry Reviews

Firstly I called Claudia asking for her store hours and to my surprise she was more than willing to stay later or come in earlier If I needed (which I did not). Now I came into her shop the day before my wedding desperate to find jewelry after my custom Etsy order did not arrive, even though I ordered 3 months in advance. When I came in Claudia immediately began helping me and encouraged me to try on many beautiful pieces. I found a headpiece, bracelet necklace, and earrings all beautifully matching with natural pearls, exactly what I was looking for. Also I must note that when she noticed my 22 month old daughter was interested in the jewelry, she gave her a cute elastic flower ring. Thank you so much for saving my big day!

Profile Picture paulina, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Claudia was amazing to work with ! I had bought my wedding jewelry early and after I realized the jewelry did not go with my wedding dress she was very kind in letting me exchange for something else. She was one of the most pleasant people to work with while planning my wedding and really decreased my stress of having to figure out my wedding jewlery weeks before my wedding !

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I was very reluctant to order my wedding jewelry online but I must tell you the Swarovski crystal cuff silver bracelets and matching earnings are stunning. I can hardly wait for my big day to show them off. Claudia was so easy to work with and and provides a great value for the high quality. I would definitely recommend all brides to check out her website.

Linda

Profile Picture Linda, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

After visiting several vendors looking for bridal jewelry and accessories- I knew Claudia's Custom Jewelry was the place for me because her jewelry is so exquisite and beautiful with AMAZING customer service to match! Claudia made adorable custom bracelets for my flower girls and customized a pair of earrings for me to perfectly match the gorgeous bracelet, broach and hairpiece that I had already purchased from her. Claudia truly provides wonderful personalized attention that makes you feel that it is not about the sale but rather more about her desire to create the most beautiful experience for you. This is just one of the many reasons I would recommend Claudia to all Brides who are looking for a wonderful experience with beautiful custom jewelry !

Profile Picture Karyn, 5/18/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Claudia truly offers the best selection of bridal jewelry and is wonderful to work with!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful custom design and high quality. I am very pleased with the communication and product of this seller and would highly recommend her to anyone else!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/8/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I absolutely recommend Claudia's Custom Jewelry for your choice in Bridal and Wedding Jewelry. She will take the time to listen to what you have in your mind's eye for your special day and will create your very own unique piece or ensemble. Claudia prides herself in ensuring that her clients are completely, without a doubt, pleased with their decision in choosing her to make them sparkle like she knows every Beautiful Bride deserves!

Claudia not only creates wedding day dazzling masterpieces for your ears, neck, wrists, and hair, she can design signature staple pieces that you will love to wear on a daily basis. You will receive compliments on them for years and anniversaries to come. I have a baroque pearl station sterling silver necklace and bracelet set by Claudia's. They are so versatile. I can wear them with a dress for an evening out or with my jeans for a casual lunch. I simply love them.

p.s. Claudia has a great selection of wedding cake jewels, brooches, headpieces, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces that can be ordered for your bridal party, as well.

Profile Picture Dorey, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Claudia's jewelry and accessories are so beautiful. Very classic and timeless pieces, but still fun and interesting. I found my hair accessory here after searching high and low for just the right thing. Will definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Claudia was amazing to work with for my jewelry and my bridal party jewelry. Her selection of pearls and her design aesthetic were both so unique compared to other jewelry stores that focus on weddings. She was able to work with me to create pieces that I love.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Claudia was great at catering to what I needed. It was so helpful that I could mention something I would like a little different and she would make it happen. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Stella, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The jewerly I purchased was beautiful. The quality was amazing and I am very happy with my purchase.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Claudia was truly amazing!! She understands the importance of every little detail on your wedding day. The original piece I ordered, while beautiful, just didn't work with my dress. As soon as I contacted Claudia about returning the piece, she made several suggestions that might be more in line with my needs. After a few emails back and forth, she custom made the pieces I was interested in! I recently had my dress fitting and brought my jewerly with me ... OUTSTANDING JOB CLAUDIA! My jewelry pieces compliment my dress perfectly! I would strongly recommend Claudia as your bridal jewelry source!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Claudia made the most beautiful jewelry for my wedding. I purchased from her website as I live in New Zealand. I was overjoyed when my parcel arrived. The jewelry Claudia had made exceeded my highest hopes and it sparkled beatifully on my big day. Thanks so much Claudia

Profile Picture Christine, 12/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Claudia provided great ideas and an array of options for me when I came into her shop. i had a basic Idea of what I wanted and within three days she had created a beautiful demo of what I was looking for. I just about cried with happiness when I saw the finished product. My bridesmaids will have a beautiful set to walk away from my wedding with, something created JUST for them! THANK YOU CLAUDIA!

Profile Picture Amanda , 8/26/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Claudia made the most amazing earrings, bracelets and hair piece for me!!! I knew exactly what kind of earrings I wanted and I was able to show Claudia a picture and tell her what I wanted and they came out beautifully. Everything I ordered was perfect. I would recommend Claudia to any bride to be!!!!! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/5/08, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Claudia's jewelry is beautiful, unique and the quality is excellent. Each pieces has a special touch and makes wonderful bridesmaid gifts!

Profile Picture Corrine, 2/22/08, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered necklaces, earrings and bracelets for my bridesmaids, as well as beautiful jewelry and hair pins for myself. I was very particular in what I wanted and Claudia was extremely easy to work. Her prices and quality can not be found anywhere else.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/11/07, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Claudia was quick to respond and easy to work with. She had great suggestions and ideas on what would work best for my dress too! Prices were reasonable too! Thanks!!!

Profile Picture User3133809, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Claudia made the jewelry for my bridesmaids as well as two other girls who were a part of the wedding. I had specific ideas of what I wanted and Claudia delivered exactly what I had imagined! More importantly, each girl loved her jewelry! My mother was so impressed that she has since ordered several pieces for gifts for other people.

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/9/07, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Working with Claudia's Custom Jewelry for my wedding was incredible. They customized a piece for me after I'd spent months scouring the web for exactly the type of piece I wanted. I had nearly given up and just bought a plain pearl piece when I found Claudia;'s site. They had exactly the color I wanted and customized the design to make EXACTLY the image I had in mind. The piece arrived more than early enough for the event. It was packed perfectly and is made very well. I would highly recommend them for anyone.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/31/07, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I live in Trinidad in the Caribbean and while searching the internet for my wedding jewelry I came across Claudia's Designs. I was impressed with the jewelery so I decided to place an order. I was not disappointed. The jewelry was perfect for my wedding dress. The quality was outstanding and I still use the jewelry today for special occasions. I will highly recommend Claudia's Design for all your wedding needs.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/10/07, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I've purchased many customized items (necklaces, rings, bracelets, & earrings) I always receive compliments when I wear a custom design from Claudia's. I've been buying my jewelry from Claudia's Custom Jewelry for many years. Claudia's jewelry is so beautiful and unique. Claudia's Custom Jewelry isn't just for brides, anyone who wears jewelry will love Claudia's merchandise.

Profile Picture Shirley, 10/13/03, 1 Review