Classy Receptions Reviews

10 Reviews for Classy Receptions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• I

Igor · Married on 08/20/2011

Anita did a great job on our wedding. She took a pretty bland room and made it amazing, with ceiling draping and wall accent lights, not to mention the great chair covers and table linens. Even my dad said how surprised he was that the plain room he saw a few days ago looked so good. Anita was very flexible and accommodating. She met with us several times at our reception site and showed us samples and helped us come up with ideas. She even came at the end of the evening to clean up her decorations. She did a great job and I would highly recommend her.

Sonja · Married on 06/19/2010

"Classy receptions did an excellent job decorating the hall for my reception. My reception was beautiful and I received so many compliments. It was definitely a platinum reception. Thanks Anita for making my reception so elegant and beautiful. "

Erica · Married on 10/10/2009

Classy receptions did a wonderful job decorating the alter for my wedding and sprucing up a dingy KFC Hall for my reception! It was a pleasure working with them and getting great work! Would definitely work with them again!

Lesley · Married on 01/31/2009

Quality of service: exceptional, great service
    Responsiveness: exceptional, open to new ideas
    Professionalism: exceptional, very professional toward our needs
    Value of cost: exceptional, well worth the cost
    Flexibility: exceptional, came over an hour one month before wedding to view venue to see exactly what we wanted and how the hall was setup so she could see how to attach the fabric on the ceiling

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2008

Anita was a pleasure to work with. Her work was amazing. I was impressed at how fast she responded back to me and that she was willing to accommodate my crazy schedule to meet me and see exactly what I wanted. It was as if she could read my mind. The backdrop for our ceremony was one of the things I was most nervous about and it turned out better than I had imagined. I appreciate everything you did for us. You are highly recommended on our list of preferred vendors.

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2008

Anita was very patient with me and very good at what she provides. I would highly recommend her and her business to anyone who is looking to add flair to their event yet not spending millions. Anita and her crew did an amazing job and I was very surprised at the extra little things she did to make my wedding reception even more special. I wouldn't have used anyone else!!!!

• F

Erney · Married on 05/31/2008

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Classy Receptions. They made my reception look just as beautiful as I dreamed. They were friendly and so helpful in trying to make this day perfect for me. I couldn't believe how awesome everything looked and all of my guests agreed that this was one of the most beautiful receptions they have seen in awhile. They were very professional and I could tell that they wanted to make this day special for me. I highly recommend using them because this is one company that didn't add to the stress of wedding planning. They did exactly what they were supposed to do and did it with a smile.

stefania · Married on 05/31/2008

Anita was very professional, helpful and creative. She exceeded our expectations with the decorations. We couldn't have picked anyone better for the job!

sara · Married on 04/19/2008

Anita was wonderful! She spent all the time I needed in order to make the decisions for my decorations. Not only was she extremely professional, but she was also very personable. This was so important to me. I needed her advice based on visual not price. She was very willing to save me money where she could and still provide beautiful decorations.

James · Married on 10/09/2010

Classy Receptions was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond our expectations and made our night wonderful and something we will always remember! Wish we could do it all over again! Thanks Anita!