Classy Girl Cupcakes Reviews

41 | Milwaukee, WI

41 Reviews for Classy Girl Cupcakes

41 Classy Girl Cupcakes Reviews

Monica · Married on 05/27/2018

My mother-in-law order the groom's cake for the rehearsal from Classy Girl. They were super helpful and responsive during the ordering process and the cake came out cute and delicious!

Classy Girl Cupcakes 1
    Classy Girl Cupcakes 2

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Classy Girl Cupcakes recently provided cupcakes and a cutting cake for our wedding. We got SO many compliments on the cupcakes from our guests! Erica was easy to work with-- she provided professional knowledge and guidance in making decisions that I had no idea about. She was pleasant and responsive in our communications. My husband and I are now working on our cutting cake, and it's delicious!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Classy Girls did a great job with our 2-tier wedding cake and our cupcakes. They were awesome about adjusting some of the flavors to accommodate us as well as providing gluten-free cupcakes and vegan cupcakes for our gluten intolerant bridesmaid and lactose intolerant best man. It was fantastic to include them in the fun of the cupcakes!! We worked directly with Erica, the owner, and she was awesome both in person and by email. They always responded quickly and offered ideas when I needed them. Their vanilla pudding cake is AMAZING. Even people who said they don't like cupcakes because they can be dry were in love with cupcakes from Classy Girl :)

Breanna · Married on 05/27/2017

If you are looking for unique and delicious cupcakes for your wedding, look no further. Classy Girl Cupcakes has an almost overwhelming variety of flavors to choose from (which is the perfect problem to have) and were incredibly easy to work from initial meeting to deciding on colors/design to delivery and set up at our wedding. The cupcakes were moist, packed with flavor, and stayed fresh for a few days after the event as well! Highly recommend these treats for your next wedding or as a sweet treat in downtown Milwaukee!

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2017

I've never heard people rave about wedding cake so much! My husband and I wanted a simple but pretty cake, so we chose The Annabelle style from Classy Girl, which was perfect for us. We went with a vanilla bean cake and chose to alternate the layers with chocolate and raspberry buttercream--it was a huge hit and everyone loved it. (We had a tier left over and had people asking us to bring them some more slices!) Classy Girl was awesome with helping us decide on how many tiers to make the cake and even altered our order a few months later when we changed our minds about the height with no problems or hoops to jump through. I had the highest confidence that everything was being taken care of by them and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Wonderful experience!

Dawn · Married on 10/01/2016

Erica was wonderful to work with. She provided a great taste testing session and created the cake we wanted. Our friends and family thought the cake was amazing!

Christie · Married on 09/24/2016

Erica and her staff at CGC are an absolute pleasure to work with! They took every idea I had and tweeked them to perfection...I couldn't be happier with how the cupcakes turned out. Everyone I know absolutely loved them!

Danielle · Married on 08/21/2016

The cupcakes and single layer cake looked and tasted great! Many took another one or two home for later.

This amazing company designed my cake & did all my cupcakes. PLUS I was able to rent all my cupcake holders (40 of them & my cake stand) for one amazing $50 rental price. I had so many compliments on how tasty the cupcakes were!

Casey · Married on 11/06/2015

We ordered a cutting cake (Oversized cupcake) and three flavors of cupcakes for our wedding. We also rented one of their displays.

The cupcakes were delicious and moist. A week later and they still taste fresh as the day we got them. Classy also made a custom flavor for us on request which was DELICIOUS! The cutting cake was adorable, and very tasty. The display was easy to disassemble and clean. It was a classic tiered display.

Classy set up without any of us ever seeing them, they made the display look full and beautiful. They also provided a simple menu to guide our guests in their flavor choices.

Erika, the owner, was incredibly sweet and responsive to all of our questions and changes. She helped us calculate the best number of cupcakes to order for our wedding, suggested ways to tie in the wedding colors without going over the top, and allowed us to change details like set up and final numbers all the way up to the last minute.

The price was very reasonable for the services we received. The staff was wonderful and eager to help in any way they could. And the cupcakes were absolute perfection!

Classy girl provided cupcakes, as well as a cut cake for our wedding reception. They were incredibly easy to work with, and did a beautiful job! To top it off, the cake was absolutely delicious! We had our tasting with Morgan, and she was a joy!

leann · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I are from Chicago and got married in Milwaukee. We walked into Classy Girl Cupcakes on a whim while we were up in Milwaukee doing some planning. We talked to Erica, the owner, when we got there and she gave us a cupcake tasting right then and there. She was so helpful and you can tell that she loves what she does! Even a week before the wedding when we decided that we wanted to rent cupcake displays instead of bringing our own, Erica and Morgan were very accomidating and set it up for the displays to be delivered and picked up the day of the wedding. We also got a one tired cake to cut at the wedding and are looking forward to getting the a cake from Classy Girl Cupcakes on our first anniversary

sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

We had Classy Girl Cupcakes do both our wedding cake and the cupcakes for the guests this past weekend. They were amazing and I received numerous compliments on them (we went with the mimosa/peanut butter cup/ghirardelli chocolate/vanilla bean flavors)!! They were a little pricey but it was worth it. We rented their white cupcake stands as centerpieces and had someone from the company come and do the setup/take down for an extra $35. It was worth it and I even had our other vendors say how professional they were during set up.

We had Classy Girl Cupcakes make and deliver 100 cupcakes for our wedding. They were all delicious and looked great. Everyone that we worked with in ordering our cupcakes was very helpful and friendly. The cupcakes are very reasonably priced and tasted great. Cookies and Milk is by far my favorite! :) Thank you for everything Classy Girl Cupcakes!

Shawna · Married on 07/11/2015

Classy Girl Cupcakes was awesome. They were very easy to work with and they were so flexible. They were able to advise us on our cupcake selections for the wedding and also helped us to custom design our cake topper. I must say, a lot of thing are a blur from our wedding day, but one thing that is clear to me is the moment we did our cake cutting. I turned to my new husband and said, "this is the best thing I have ever tasted." Seriously! And the four cupcake flavors that we selected were a big hit! Everyone loved them and we had the perfect amount due to Classy Girls recommendations. We were also so very pleased with the overall look of our cupcakes and how the display came together. It was so beautiful. It wasn't just a cake sitting on a back table...it was a central focus of the room and it was stunning. I would use them again in a heartbeat. I would actually just go there to get their amazing cupcakes anytime. They are awesome. So friendly. So flexible. So talented. AND SOOOO Delicious!

We had wedding cupcakes and brownies and they were DELICIOUS. We ordered the mimosa

Chrissy · Married on 01/03/2015

Classy Girl Cupcakes provided a fun alternative to the traditional wedding cake. We ordered a few different varieties of cupcakes, and were able to customize them to match our wedding vision. The cookies & milk cupcake was a huge hit at the wedding! Really great customer service, and amazing product!

From the first time I met Erica at a vendor show, to our first tasting, to our wedding day, Classy Girl Cupcakes has been delicious perfection!

Who doesn't love sharing a dozen cupcakes between two people to decide on the best flavors?! Erica helped us find the perfect pair of cupcake flavors to serve our guests at our wedding.

She helped us to figure out the appropriate number to order, based on our guest count, and gave us ideas about colors of cupcake liners, menu colors, etc. Erica even helped us in designing our 6" cake for our cake cutting.

We loved the look of the tiered display that they let us use, and gave us the option of cleaning/returning it ourselves to save a few dollars, or having their staff pick it up following the event.

They were able to set up our cupcakes, cake, and toppers to look just beautiful. We got so many compliments on the delicious cupcakes! It's been two months since our wedding and I've already returned to treat myself to another one because they are just so good!

And as a bonus, Classy Girl Cupcakes provided me with free cupcakes for my wedding shower!

They were great to work with, and I'm excited for my next excuse to buy cupcakes.

We got lemon, pumpkin spice, and cookies n cream cupcakes for our guests. They were wonderful and everyone loved them. For our cutting cake, we had a chocolate cake with buttercream frosting and raspberries on top. The cake was very good. Highly recommended, we buy cupcakes for a treat regularly. Super nice and easy to work with.

Krysten · Married on 05/24/2014

Classy Girl is a favorite of my husband and me and we knew we couldn't choose anyone else for our wedding cupcakes. And of course Classy Girl delivered. Our cupcakes were DELICIOUS and everyone could not stop raving about them. I highly recommend the Mexican Hot Chocolate cupcake, out of this world.

• Mary

Mary · Married on 02/14/2014

Erica was so great to work with! The best part of the cupcakes was the DELICIOUS cupcakes! Honestly, the carrot cake was the best I have ever had in my life. We used them twice for our wedding and I will 100% recommend and use classy girl again. The cake stands were so cool and they had many options for decorations. Erica really helped pick some great matches for decor. They even accommodated our guests with strict allergies. This company is such an asset to milwaukee, we were so happy! :)

Heather · Married on 09/21/2013

We had cupcakes as our wedding cake and it worked out very nicely. We were able to try samples and had no pressure to book. Their cupcakes have all natural ingredients and very fairly priced for such high quality. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed them and I will definitely visit this place again.

anthony · Married on 08/10/2013

We had a large wedding and ordered 350 cupcakes and a large cupcake for cutting. We had 4 flavors, 2 cake and 2 cheesecake -- they were all delicious! Our guests couldn't get enough of them. The only bad part about classy girl is deciding on which flavors to pick because there are so many to chose from and they are all GREAT!

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2013

Classy girl did our wedding cake and cupcakes and they were amazing! They were so nice to work with and helpful! We wanted a rustic looking cake and they ran with the idea and they came up with the cake we picked. It turned out even better than we could imagine and the cupcakes were amazing as well, everyone raved about them! I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

First and most importantly, Classy Girl Cupcakes are absolutely delicious. I am so happy with the decision to have cupcakes instead of the traditional cake at my wedding. My guests have given us so many complements on how delicious, fun, and beautiful the cupcakes were! Second, Erica, the owner, was a pleasure to work with. There was a small mistake made with my order, but Erica fixed it immediately and completely, which is why I think she is so professional and absolutely deserves a 5 star rating. She cares a lot about her customers and I would 100% recommend her and Classy Girl Cupcakes as your wedding cake/cupcake vendor. My husband and have been and will continue to be regulars as Classy Girl because we just can't get enough of those cupcakes.