Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

41 Reviews for Classy Girl Cupcakes

Vegan (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Lactose Free (1)
41 Classy Girl Cupcakes Reviews

My mother-in-law order the groom's cake for the rehearsal from Classy Girl. They were super helpful and responsive during the ordering process and the cake came out cute and delicious!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/27/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Groom's Cake

Classy Girl Cupcakes recently provided cupcakes and a cutting cake for our wedding. We got SO many compliments on the cupcakes from our guests! Erica was easy to work with-- she provided professional knowledge and guidance in making decisions that I had no idea about. She was pleasant and responsive in our communications. My husband and I are now working on our cutting cake, and it's delicious!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Tastings

Classy Girls did a great job with our 2-tier wedding cake and our cupcakes. They were awesome about adjusting some of the flavors to accommodate us as well as providing gluten-free cupcakes and vegan cupcakes for our gluten intolerant bridesmaid and lactose intolerant best man. It was fantastic to include them in the fun of the cupcakes!! We worked directly with Erica, the owner, and she was awesome both in person and by email. They always responded quickly and offered ideas when I needed them. Their vanilla pudding cake is AMAZING. Even people who said they don't like cupcakes because they can be dry were in love with cupcakes from Classy Girl :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

If you are looking for unique and delicious cupcakes for your wedding, look no further. Classy Girl Cupcakes has an almost overwhelming variety of flavors to choose from (which is the perfect problem to have) and were incredibly easy to work from initial meeting to deciding on colors/design to delivery and set up at our wedding. The cupcakes were moist, packed with flavor, and stayed fresh for a few days after the event as well! Highly recommend these treats for your next wedding or as a sweet treat in downtown Milwaukee!

Profile Picture Breanna, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I've never heard people rave about wedding cake so much! My husband and I wanted a simple but pretty cake, so we chose The Annabelle style from Classy Girl, which was perfect for us. We went with a vanilla bean cake and chose to alternate the layers with chocolate and raspberry buttercream--it was a huge hit and everyone loved it. (We had a tier left over and had people asking us to bring them some more slices!) Classy Girl was awesome with helping us decide on how many tiers to make the cake and even altered our order a few months later when we changed our minds about the height with no problems or hoops to jump through. I had the highest confidence that everything was being taken care of by them and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Erica was wonderful to work with. She provided a great taste testing session and created the cake we wanted. Our friends and family thought the cake was amazing!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Erica and her staff at CGC are an absolute pleasure to work with! They took every idea I had and tweeked them to perfection...I couldn't be happier with how the cupcakes turned out. Everyone I know absolutely loved them!

Profile Picture User5398429, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Tastings, Gluten Free

The cupcakes and single layer cake looked and tasted great! Many took another one or two home for later.

Profile Picture User5382227, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cake Stands

We loved our experience using Classy Girl Cupcakes for our dessert at our reception. The cupcakes were delicious, we were able to customize them just the way we wanted them to be, and the display was beautiful. We would use them again in a heartbeat for another event.

Profile Picture Leah, 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This amazing company designed my cake & did all my cupcakes. PLUS I was able to rent all my cupcake holders (40 of them & my cake stand) for one amazing $50 rental price. I had so many compliments on how tasty the cupcakes were!

Profile Picture User4591395, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings

We ordered a cutting cake (Oversized cupcake) and three flavors of cupcakes for our wedding. We also rented one of their displays.

The cupcakes were delicious and moist. A week later and they still taste fresh as the day we got them. Classy also made a custom flavor for us on request which was DELICIOUS! The cutting cake was adorable, and very tasty. The display was easy to disassemble and clean. It was a classic tiered display.

Classy set up without any of us ever seeing them, they made the display look full and beautiful. They also provided a simple menu to guide our guests in their flavor choices.

Erika, the owner, was incredibly sweet and responsive to all of our questions and changes. She helped us calculate the best number of cupcakes to order for our wedding, suggested ways to tie in the wedding colors without going over the top, and allowed us to change details like set up and final numbers all the way up to the last minute.

The price was very reasonable for the services we received. The staff was wonderful and eager to help in any way they could. And the cupcakes were absolute perfection!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Nut Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cake Stands, Cupcakes

Classy girl provided cupcakes, as well as a cut cake for our wedding reception. They were incredibly easy to work with, and did a beautiful job! To top it off, the cake was absolutely delicious! We had our tasting with Morgan, and she was a joy!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I are from Chicago and got married in Milwaukee. We walked into Classy Girl Cupcakes on a whim while we were up in Milwaukee doing some planning. We talked to Erica, the owner, when we got there and she gave us a cupcake tasting right then and there. She was so helpful and you can tell that she loves what she does! Even a week before the wedding when we decided that we wanted to rent cupcake displays instead of bringing our own, Erica and Morgan were very accomidating and set it up for the displays to be delivered and picked up the day of the wedding. We also got a one tired cake to cut at the wedding and are looking forward to getting the a cake from Classy Girl Cupcakes on our first anniversary

Profile Picture leann, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had Classy Girl Cupcakes do both our wedding cake and the cupcakes for the guests this past weekend. They were amazing and I received numerous compliments on them (we went with the mimosa/peanut butter cup/ghirardelli chocolate/vanilla bean flavors)!! They were a little pricey but it was worth it. We rented their white cupcake stands as centerpieces and had someone from the company come and do the setup/take down for an extra $35. It was worth it and I even had our other vendors say how professional they were during set up.

Profile Picture sarah, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had Classy Girl Cupcakes make and deliver 100 cupcakes for our wedding. They were all delicious and looked great. Everyone that we worked with in ordering our cupcakes was very helpful and friendly. The cupcakes are very reasonably priced and tasted great. Cookies and Milk is by far my favorite! :) Thank you for everything Classy Girl Cupcakes!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Classy Girl Cupcakes was awesome. They were very easy to work with and they were so flexible. They were able to advise us on our cupcake selections for the wedding and also helped us to custom design our cake topper. I must say, a lot of thing are a blur from our wedding day, but one thing that is clear to me is the moment we did our cake cutting. I turned to my new husband and said, "this is the best thing I have ever tasted." Seriously! And the four cupcake flavors that we selected were a big hit! Everyone loved them and we had the perfect amount due to Classy Girls recommendations. We were also so very pleased with the overall look of our cupcakes and how the display came together. It was so beautiful. It wasn't just a cake sitting on a back table...it was a central focus of the room and it was stunning. I would use them again in a heartbeat. I would actually just go there to get their amazing cupcakes anytime. They are awesome. So friendly. So flexible. So talented. AND SOOOO Delicious!

Profile Picture Shawna, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great cupcakes!! We had just a small wedding cake and served a variety of cupcakes for our guests. Was so hard to choose between flavors as they were all delicious.

Profile Picture User5342728, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Delivery

We had wedding cupcakes and brownies and they were DELICIOUS. We ordered the mimosa

Profile Picture User4282387, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Classy Girl Cupcakes provided a fun alternative to the traditional wedding cake. We ordered a few different varieties of cupcakes, and were able to customize them to match our wedding vision. The cookies & milk cupcake was a huge hit at the wedding! Really great customer service, and amazing product!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 1/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From the first time I met Erica at a vendor show, to our first tasting, to our wedding day, Classy Girl Cupcakes has been delicious perfection!

Who doesn't love sharing a dozen cupcakes between two people to decide on the best flavors?! Erica helped us find the perfect pair of cupcake flavors to serve our guests at our wedding.

She helped us to figure out the appropriate number to order, based on our guest count, and gave us ideas about colors of cupcake liners, menu colors, etc. Erica even helped us in designing our 6" cake for our cake cutting.

We loved the look of the tiered display that they let us use, and gave us the option of cleaning/returning it ourselves to save a few dollars, or having their staff pick it up following the event.

They were able to set up our cupcakes, cake, and toppers to look just beautiful. We got so many compliments on the delicious cupcakes! It's been two months since our wedding and I've already returned to treat myself to another one because they are just so good!

And as a bonus, Classy Girl Cupcakes provided me with free cupcakes for my wedding shower!

They were great to work with, and I'm excited for my next excuse to buy cupcakes.

Profile Picture User4618611, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got lemon, pumpkin spice, and cookies n cream cupcakes for our guests. They were wonderful and everyone loved them. For our cutting cake, we had a chocolate cake with buttercream frosting and raspberries on top. The cake was very good. Highly recommended, we buy cupcakes for a treat regularly. Super nice and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User3588216, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Classy Girl is a favorite of my husband and me and we knew we couldn't choose anyone else for our wedding cupcakes. And of course Classy Girl delivered. Our cupcakes were DELICIOUS and everyone could not stop raving about them. I highly recommend the Mexican Hot Chocolate cupcake, out of this world.

Profile Picture Krysten, 5/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I really like Classy Girl and will probably buy cupcakes again, but I was slightly disappointed with a few things. First, order less cupcakes then you think you need. I was stuck with a bunch of leftovers and only mini to go boxes. Secobd, be sure to check that the cardboard cake boxes get left at your venue. I had to put my cutting cake in a box on top of my cupcakes. Now I did discuss this with Erica, but I felt slightly brushed off. As if it was my fault that guests didn't eat more cupcakes. If I could do it again, I would have gone to Michael's and purchased my own boxes.

Profile Picture Jennie, 4/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Erica was so great to work with! The best part of the cupcakes was the DELICIOUS cupcakes! Honestly, the carrot cake was the best I have ever had in my life. We used them twice for our wedding and I will 100% recommend and use classy girl again. The cake stands were so cool and they had many options for decorations. Erica really helped pick some great matches for decor. They even accommodated our guests with strict allergies. This company is such an asset to milwaukee, we were so happy! :)

Profile Picture Mary, 2/14/14, 1 Review
3.6

Our initial meeting with Classy Girl Cupcakes was not what we expected. We made our appointment with the owner, yet upon arrival there were 3 high school students managing the bakery and they all looked at eachother as who wants to deal with these potential customers. When one of the high schoolers finally joined us at the table in the lobby, she seemed very un-enthustiastic and appeared to be not very thrilled that she had to work with us. Frankly, if the cupcakes weren't so darn good we probably would not have gone back. At the end of the appointment we were deciding how many cupcakes we wanted and designing the appearance of each group. With a month to go to the wedding we were contacted by the owner to confirm the order and make our final payment. At that time we decided to adjust the order to a smaller order and then put in an order for gluten free cupcakes. The staff was very flexible to the changes and was great when the day came to pick up the cupcakes. Overall the taste of the cupcakes and the presentation of them was AMAZING! Which at the end of the day is what we paid for, yes the professionalism was not up to par with what we experiencing with the other vendors but the overall product was amazing!

Profile Picture User3632421, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews