33 Reviews for Classics V Banquet Center

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
33 Classics V Banquet Center Reviews

Classics V management truly has made our wedding day unforgettable. Anthony in particular worked with us from the very beginning. He was very accommodating and detail oriented. He had the perfect ideas for what I envisioned our wedding to be like. He came up to us at our reception multiple times to make sure we were having a good time, comfortable to the temperature, had full drinks, etc. I could not be happier. I will recommend this venue to everybody I know. The food was amazing too. I had chicken cappellini, and my husband had NY Strip Steak. Everything was beyond perfect.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Classics V was the perfect wedding venue for us. They were incredibly accommodating and answered all of our requests quickly. They let us mix and match our menu and we had the most delicious mashed potato station! We used the Christina and Anthony rooms and the were set up and decorated beautifully! They were willing to speak with me several times the week of the wedding and were available for drop off and safe storage of our items the days leading up to our day. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

I had my ceremony and reception in the terrace room, personally Im not a fan of the style of the other rooms at least not for a summer wedding, maybe fall. The draped ceiling is so pretty and I had uplighting on them which looked great. The food was good for banquet food. But they are nice and will work with you I was in a few times before the big day, and didn't get my head count as easily as it would seem it should be but they were patient and understanding. Also some people say that they get watched like a hawk at some venues... We just kinda did whatever had some kids running around. I didn't feel that way here everyone had a great time. Their prices are also under many other places.

Profile Picture User7153541, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our June 2016 reception here and it was amazing! They were so helpful throughout the entire process always willing to answer questions and help with anything! The reception was gorgeous, nice spacious dance floor, and the food was to die for!! So good!
I highly recommend this place! It was so classy and perfect for us :)

Profile Picture Elise, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Classics V is fantastic! They were so flexible to all of the last minute changes that occur just before the big day. They also thought of everything, including things that would have never crossed my mind. Working with them eased my mind tremendously as I never had to worry about a thing. I was given a very clear timeline at the beginning of the process of what they would need and they guided me through the whole process. I also had many guests tell me how impressed they were with the food and the service. The night was perfect because of how organized they were. The staff worked very diligently to make sure everything went right and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I highly recommend Classics V as they are very experienced and will give you the reception of your dreams!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Classic V was the perfect choice to host my reception. The staff from day one was over the top friendly and professional. They help you with EVERYTHING !!!! Things I completely forgot or didn't even realize I had to do...they helped. That's just the beginning. They set up everything beautifully, and it just wowed us all. The food was DELICIOUS !!!! We started off with a nice salad, followed by steak, chicken, or vegetable lasagna. I know some of our guests were hesitant to get steak, as many places don't cook it the way they like it.... However, everybody said it was cooked perfectly. The chicken was moist and just fell apart. The groom and myself (bride), opted for the lasagna...it was AMAZING !!! We were definitely thankful for a fun-filled, amazing evening. One we will never forget !!! Thank you Classic V staff !!!

Profile Picture Janet, 8/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I shopped around for venues. This was my last stop and I fell in love! The owners were so accommodating and very friendly. They worked with me every step of the way. We even got to bring our parents and sample the food before picking out our menu. Not many places have that anymore. We also were allowed to go and practice our dance there. During the reception when my husband and I were greeting everyone, the waiters brought us hors d'oeuvres because they knew we couldn't move!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/18/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

Classics V is the best venue in the area. The prices are reasonable and the business office staff are top notch. We had some last minute changes we had to make and they took it in stride. We wanted to have some special items at the wedding and they found them and then supplied the items. We also had to extend the bar for the wedding and they charged a very reasonable rate. They also offered a 1/2 and 1 hour extension for the bar.

The food was awesome from appetizer, to main course, to dessert.

The service staff were very nice and professional. We've used this venue a couple times and will continue to use it in the future since they have it all. Never a bad experience even when I was a guest there at someone elses event.

Do not book until you've looked at this venue.

Profile Picture Lenny, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was perfect! It was so easy to work with Christina and Anthony; they were so flexible and helpful! The room looked amazing and the food was delicious! They did an outstanding job and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was perfect because of Christina and Lisa's outstanding service. I am a very detailed person and they exceeded my expectations! My family did not need to help with any decoration or service of any kind...just enjoy the celebration. Everything was even packed and ready to be picked up the next day! Thank you so much for all of your hard work...our day was truly perfect because of you!!

Profile Picture Loraine, 2/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Anthony was absolutely wonderful!! They had everything perfect. People are still raving about the food 2 weeks later. Reasonably priced. Very accommodating. Any issues they fixed immediately. Staff was amazing. Really made me feel like a princess

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our receptions at Classics and could not have made a better decision! Lisa (the owner) made sure everything was perfect and the food was delicious per usual!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Classics V is off the wall amazing! Great food, great drinks, great price and wonderful staff.

Profile Picture Monique, 11/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Classics V was by far the best venue out there. Everyone I spoke with leading up to the day was incredibly helpful. They always got back to me right away with any question or concern I had. Their service that night with us and our guests was outstanding! The room was decorated down to every last mini detail I gave and requested plus! The food and drink was AMAZING. When we first got there, Christina checked to make sure everything looked how I imagined it and if everything was ok. Zero complaints! A month later, we still have guests ranting over the food, venue, and workers. I can't say enough about how wonderful this venue was and was truly an integral part of our day. My advice for anyone considering Classics V is think about how huge of a deal the reception is for a wedding, by choosing Classics you will have no regrets and beautiful, happy, perfect memories! My only regret is having wasted time looking at other places!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the most reasonably priced reception hall and you do not need a wedding planner because Christina and Anthony are there for you for everything! Our dj was horrible, but due to the reception hall and the service provided by Classics V, I felt more at ease and did not freak out. I LOVE this place!

Profile Picture User1428983, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you to Christina and Anthony of Classic V for all their help, support, expertise, time and professionalism during our planning and the day of the our daughter and son in law's wedding on 6/28/14, The reception room was beyond our expectations when we walked in. Everything we asked for was taken care of.
The food was great, the service outstanding, all the servers very kind and helpful. Classics V's made sure our months of planning this huge event a perfect day for our daughters wedding!!
I will recommend this venue to all our friends and family for their future events!

Profile Picture Sue, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

I agree with every review above that rated Classics a 5 in every category! Anthony, Lisa, and Christina were professional in every aspect of the planning and reception! Food was absolutely amazing and their dessert add on was not only beautifully set up, but delicious as well! I would find it hard to believe that you would find better food, staff, or more reasonable charge anywhere else! I would highly recommend Classics for any type of event!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This place was amazing. Anything we asked for, they made it happen! We wanted to set our stuff u, they let us. I really don't know what was better, the food or the service! It was great food with reasonable prices. I would highly encourage people to use this place!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Classics V was one of many places that we looked into having our reception and I couldn't be happier that we went with them. Christina, Lisa and Anthony are all amazing at what they do. They take your vision and bring it to life. They are all so flexible and easy going - they truly want to make this the best day of your life. We had our reception in the Terrace Room which is the smaller building that is separate. It was amazing in all ways. We went with a buffet and the food was amazing - many of our guests made comments that it was the best "wedding food" that they have had in a while. As I was the bride, a server came over and plated the food that I wanted so that I didn't get anything on my dress. They were very accomodating to all the food allergies and diet preferences of my guests. With Classics there are no "hidden" fees. There isn't an extra charge for cake cutting or colored napkins. The servers were extremely professional and friendly. I would highly reccomend this venue for a wedding or for another function.

Profile Picture Kristie, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say a single bad thing about this place or its staff. My wedding was amazing thanks to them!! Food was great, room looked fantastic, staff was really professional and overall my guests said it was one of the best receptions they have been to!

Profile Picture User3172096, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Classics V was absolutely fantastic! The staff were amazing, they were so helpful with everything and worked with us to give us the perfect wedding experience. My wedding cake fell over (which was the bakery's fault), and Classics V handled it perfectly. I am so glad i chose to have my reception there.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Classics V did a fantastic job with our wedding reception. The food was exquisite, the service was outstanding, and the venue was gorgeous. On behalf of the wedding party and guests, thank you for a wonderful evening.

Profile Picture Paul, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Classics were so easy to work with, from booking to the end of the night. They did all of the setup work and made it incredibly stress free for us! Food was delicious!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Classics was awesome!! They were very professional and they helped me so much. It was in our budget and we even got a military discount.

Profile Picture Kathleen , 7/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anthony was very helpful throughout the entire process. Answering our questions thoroughly. We had the ceremony and reception in the Terrace Room. Everything was set up perfectly. The food was absolutely amazing and the drinks were not watered down! Lemon Pepper Chicken, Pasta Primavera, pork chops, and a carving station. We had a cocktail hour after the ceremony so we could go get pictures done, there were appetizers flowing the entire time. I have not heard one complaint from a single guest about the venue or the food. Thank you Anthony and staff for making the day amazing.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/8/13, 3 Reviews