11 Reviews for Classically Lovely Events

Day-Of Coord. (1)
11 Classically Lovely Events Reviews

I brought Danielle on for month-of planning for my wedding based on the great job she did for my sister's wedding. Danielle was great and even though she was contracted for month-of planning she never made you feel like you could only talk to her within that timeframe- she was always responsive, provided great vendor suggestions and went out of her way to make our big day seamless. I can admit that I am a bit of a control freak but I had all the confidence in Danielle to execute everything as planned on the wedding day. It was so reassuring knowing that I didn't have to fuss about anything and my full concentration was on the wedding and actually being able to enjoy every minute of it. Danielle is a great choice whether you want full planning services or month-of planning- she is passionate about her career, has a great network of friends (which helps with the vendor selection process) and most importantly she executes the wedding you've had planned in your mind for all of those months!

Profile Picture Nadia, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Having Classically Lovely Events coordinate my wedding was the best decision I made in planning my wedding. Danielle was recommended to me by a friend, and when my fiancé and I met her a year before our wedding date, we knew she was the perfect choice for helping in plan and coordinate our wedding. Although we only booked Danielle for a "month of" coordination and planning, she did her best throughout my year of planning to help where she could and give advise as I needed it. Throughout the year planning process Danielle and I met a few times to discuss my progress and go over my vision for the wedding. She sent my a timeline that I should follow throughout the year, which really saved my life because I would have been lost without it.

The month before my wedding I felt like Danielle had truly lifted most of the stress of the wedding of my shoulders. She picked up where I had left off so that I didn't have to worry about contacting or confirming with my vendors, because I knew she had everything under control. With any problems that arose, she contacted me with a clear and calm approach that made last minute decisions easy.

My venue was a small space that made it tricky to transform from ceremony to the reception, a few ideas were given for deciding whether of not we could have separate ceremony/reception set ups, or if we would just have to have tables set up the whole event. But Danielle knew how important walking down the aisle was to me and she made it happen! They transformed the small space quickly from an amazing ceremony with an aisle to a gorgeous 13 table reception.

On the wedding day, Danielle and her team took care of EVERYTHING. All of my decorations that I had worked so hard on were displayed so beautifully. The clean up was what I was most worried about because we only had an hour to get everything and everyone out... but one again Danielle and the Classically Lovely team made it happen.

Thank you so much Classically Lovely!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiancé and I met Danielle at a bridal event sweetheart soiree and we very impressed with how personable and detail oriented she was. Danielle stood out because she sent us a one on one, personal message, afterwards to follow up with us. I am very much a planner person and I really enjoy it, so it was not top priority for us to have a wedding planner. We decided to check out the different options, and realized, yes this is a must have. We invested in the day of coordinator package, which I have to say was really more the month of coordinator package. Danielle was there every step of the way, and always checking in. Months prior to the event, she would send me messages to see how we were doing, and how everything was coming along. Honestly you don’t realize how much of your time and energy you will spend on your big day, and I am so grateful I had Danielle’s assistance, it was the best decision EVER. There are so many details that go into your wedding, most of which, come up later than sooner, so what a relief to have CLE on my side. The whole team at Classically Lovely Events is amazing, so no doubt you will be in good hands. If we were able to do it all over again, we would have had CLE there from start to finish. As much as I love planning, it can get very overwhelming very quickly. To have the piece of mind and not need to pawn tasks onto your family/friends is priceless. I recommend, any type of event you have coming up, to meet with Danielle and her team to discuss options that will work for you. Danielle is very genuine and will have your best interests in mind to make your day care free and special like we all deserve! Even though she works with many clients, she made me feel like I was number one on the list. My now hubby was also appreciative to have a stress free bride, so I am very thankful to have met Danielle and have CLE be part of our special day, it was absolutely the best wedding, and we couldn’t have been happier with the services provided.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/26/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As a caterer, our experience at an event can be made or broken by the quality of the coordinator. The better the coordinator, the better every single other vendor is able to perform.

I have worked with Danielle on multiple occasions, and each time the experience is smooth and goes beyond perfectly. She handles all rental coordination seamlessly, and always offers to help out however she can even though she is busy beyond words running the entire show!

She is a class act, and you will love working with her.

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle was everything that I hoped for in a wedding planner. She was quick to respond to e-mail, she was flexible to meet with you, she was available for vendor appointments, she reached out to my vendors to coordinate our wedding day, and she was readily available to brainstorm wedding ideas. Most of all, she was always genuinely excited and happy to help me throughout the process in any way she could. We had a Catholic ceremony and so she wasn't needed for that portion, but her and her team made sure everything was ready for our reception at the Air & Space Museum. Throughout the night I was worry-free and when the reception was done, her team did an excellent job of taking care of the clean-up.

If you aren't sure that you need a planner or a coordinator - I highly suggest one. It is completely worth it for the feeling that everything is taken care of. If you are confused on what type of package you would like - I would choose Partial Planning again in a heartbeat. I'm a teacher and her help was invaluable! It was also nice having a coordinator that knew your wedding prior to the month before the wedding. If you are worried about meeting only 5 times face to face, I assure you its enough because Danielle is so easy to access through e-mail and will meet with vendors on top of the face to face meetings. Another great thing about Danielle is that she has worked with other vendors that are also amazing! I even booked some of them and it made for a smoother event.

Overall, I'm so glad she helped to plan my wedding! If you would like to see a blog of our wedding, please check out our photographer's (Brianna Venzke - who I also recommend!) blog entry:http://www.briannavenzkephotography.com/2014/07/09/stephen-trish-san-diego-air-and-space-museum-wedding/

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have known Danielle since we were kids and it has been amazing to see her dream career take off. When I got engaged we had chatted here and there to catch up about her recent wedding and my new engagement and what plans I had in line. Little did I know she was going to start her new business adventure as a Wedding Planner. After multiple conversations she said she would be interested in doing a destination wedding…I live in Boise, Idaho and she lives in San Diego, California. Since we were not able to always meet and talk in person; our year and half of wedding planning was through lots of emails and texts with one visit to Boise before the wedding to see our venues the year before our actual wedding. Danielle’s outline was a life saver! That thing got me through the wedding planning process while maintaining my full time teaching job and 2 coaching positions. Danielle is a great communicator! She communicated with myself, my parents, and all of our vendors. For her not knowing any of our vendors because she was out of town she did not hesitate to take the initiative to coordinate everything with them. She took so much stress off my hands and I could enjoy the last minute details and days before our wedding. Danielle knew my vision for my reception and let me tell you…when I walked into our reception it was beyond PERFECT!!! I truly can’t thank Danielle for everything she was the most amazing wedding planner and I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone and anything. Classically Lovely Events is going to take over and I can’t wait to see its successes!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin , 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle is the best of the best! I found her on instagram which is slightly out of the ordinary but I immediately fell in love with the pictures of other weddings she had worked on and also pictures of her everyday life. She says that she wants to make everything around her beautiful and this is definitely reflected in all that she does.

I contacted her and she set up a pinterest board for us to share and we started working on an overall look for the wedding. I'm a pretty creative person and had a lot of ideas and she still came up with great ideas that I hadn't even considered. She also provided excellent recommendations for many of the other vendors we used and I was extremely happy with every single one.

Danielle took over all the tasks that I wasn't as excited about (booking hotel blocks, figuring out room layout, and managing rentals) which left me a lot more time to do the crafty stuff that I really enjoy (although I am sure that she is 100% able to do all the crafty stuff too if you need that). She even went above and beyond and rented a uhaul to pick up the chairs to save us money.

Danielle and the Classically Lovely Events team came day of and set up everything so that I was able to just hang with my girls in the hair and makeup area and not worry about anything. When I came out and saw everything I was moved to tears and I am REALLY picky.

Finally, while everyone was dancing and having a great time, the team went and broke down everything and packed it up in the cars so that the next morning went really smoothly. Danielle gave me the wedding of my dreams and I couldn't imagine doing it without her. She's bright, creative, super organized, easy going - an all around pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone and for ANY event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I met Danielle of Classically Lovely Events, at a bridal show and felt that we instantly connected. She had a great booth display, was very organized, professional and so sweet to talk to. After meeting with her a few weeks later! I decided to book CLE for the "day of/month of coordination package." The months leading up to the wedding, Danielle was quick to respond by email, helped brainstorm some design ideas, and made sure everything was on track. She was wonderful to work with and always gave me that confidence that my vision would all come together perfectly. Which in my opinion, it did :)
The day of the wedding Danielle and her assistant, Emily did a great job making sure everything ran smoothly at our venue. All of the small details/decor, that were really important to me, were displayed beautifully and had the look I was envisioning. I was the happy, unstressed bride that I had hoped to be and I believe it is because CLE was there to handle anything that came up. Cannot thank them enough for that! They handled all of the clean up and even made a special trip up to the venue, while we were on our honeymoon, to pick up some items that our friends/family left behind! Our families and friends said they thought they did such an amazing job - and we agree!
One thing I would recommend to future brides that go with the "day of/month of coordination" package(seeing that the wedding planner doesn't necessarily know EVERY detail of the wedding), is to have that "david tutera" moment with your groom. Meaning, check out the ceremony/reception spaces before the wedding starts and before the guests arrive to 1.) see all of the hard work that goes into wedding planning come to life and 2.) make sure all the details come out how you've planned it to be. It allows time for small changes to be made, if needed. Something to consider :)
I highly recommend CLE to coordinate your wedding, I was so lucky to meet Danielle at that bridal show and to have her there on our big day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle is a jem. She went above and beyond any expectations I had. As my 'more than month of' coordinator, she took care of a lot of planning that I wasn't even aware had to be coordinated. My only regret is not signing her on sooner and to do more. (I would like to tell future brides that wedding planning is no joke, it definitely requires a pro, and will run more smoothly with a pro, so spare no expense when it comes to the coordination.) Luckily, Danielle is an awesome value and a pleasure to work with. She is super reliable, comes with no attitude, and always does things with a smile. She always followed my wishes and style, and brought nothing but professionalism to the table. Don't think twice about hiring.

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Classically Lovely Events on this wedding. Danielle is wonderful! They are very professional and make themselves available anytime for needs and questions. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Loralei, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Oh my, how do I put into words how amazing CLE is? I am a very hands on person and extremely picky about details so even the thought of putting my most important day into the hands of a stranger was a little stressful. Lucky for me I found Danielle and Classically Lovely Events. From the moment I met her she had me at ease! I only used her "Day of" service, but it really was so much more than that. She was great about responding quickly and seeing my vision. Even if I didn't make it easy for her! So with my whole heart I want to thank CLE for a PERFECT (Yes literally PERFECT) AMAZING once in a lifetime day! I would definitely recommend CLE to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator/planner!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/24/13, 1 Review