Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier Reviews

87 | San Diego, CA

87 Reviews for Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

• User4424425 · event on: 09/20/2014

Miles Moynier's music was a fantastic contribution to our event. He is a gifted musician with a varied repertoire and very pleasant to work with. More than one of our guests took his card and intend to hire him for events of their own. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Tammi · Married on 09/06/2014

Miles was great and extremely flexible with us. We loved how he kept business the old school way, sending us hard copies of the contract etc as well as a demo CD.
    He was very patient with us when it came to us taking our time choosing the songs we wanted. His guitar playing is absolutely beautiful and we are so lucky he was free to play at our wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Miles' music is so beautiful! My family and I get emotional every time we hear him play. He was also extremely easy to work with and very helpful along the way!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/20/2014

Miles Moynier is outstanding! Miles performed at my wedding reception at the Prado and I could not be happier with his musical talent, professionalism and friendly demeanor. All of my guests were extremely impressed with Miles and thought his musical ability and versatility were incredible. One guest even said "when I walked into your reception, I thought Santana was playing."

I will consider Miles Moynier to perform at all future events I host and will recommend him to anyone else looking to hire incredible musical talent for their events as well.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Beautiful music. Wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 06/01/2014

Miles has always been very responsive, and pleasant to talk to, on the phone or in person. He is very talented and did great at our wedding (of 120 guests). He brought all his own equipment to the venue and arrived much earlier to make sure everything works fine. He did a terrific job, he truly sounded awesome. He is very willing to work with our needs, and had definitely helped made our big day a memorable one. A lot of our friends asked for his contacts for future events. He is awesome and we plan to work with him for future company/personal events.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2014

Miles was awesome!! He made our small wedding ceremony so special and played so beautifully. He even played a song for us that had to be specially arranged. We're so happy that we could have him play at our ceremony :-)

Sent on 06/06/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2014

MIles was very easy to work with and clearly had the best demo CD as compared to other guitarists. After contracting for his services we scheduled a phone call to hear the songs we chose and brainstorm other selections. The best part about hiring Miles is that once contracted you don't have to worry about much at all! He will show up and do a great job!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Cara · Married on 03/08/2014

I am a local wedding planner with Luxe Events, and we have used Miles for our clients events for years. Not only is he a talented musician, he is a reliable vendor and great communicator! These are essential qualities in my line of work, so when it became time to plan my own wedding I had no problem deciding who to use for our live ceremony and cocktail music. He is fantastic, and I will look forward to continuing our working relationship!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Kelly · Married on 02/22/2014

Miles was such an amazing component of our special day. He took the time to sit with me to select the perfect songs to complete our ceremony. Then when the big day came he played the most amazing music. He provided the classic elegance that can be so hard to capture at an outdoor ceremony. We would recommend Miles to anyone who is looking to work with an A+ vendor!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Julie · event on: 02/21/2014

This is the second time that Miles has played at an event for our association. He is very talented and his music creates the perfect mood for a great time. He is flexible, friendly and reasonable. I highly recommend him. Julie Walker President, San Diego County Farm Bureau

Sent on 02/27/2014

Chris · Married on 02/17/2014

It was an absolutely pitch-perfect day and I wanted to thank Miles for being such an important part of it. The music, as I knew it would be, was incredibly special. I still fill up thinking about that moment when you started the Pachelbel canon and the wedding began. I was trying hard to hold it together, but after the first chords, I completely lost it. But in a good way. :) Our friends have all commented about your music, your warm presence and how it contributed to probably the most special day of our lives. Thank you so much for everything and I sincerely hope that our paths cross again.

Warmly,

Chris

Sent on 03/11/2014

Angela · Married on 02/15/2014

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful in song selection for wedding. With our last minute changes he was very accommodating! Did a terrific job on our very special day!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Jonell · Married on 10/25/2013

Miles did a great job at our wedding! He was early to the ceremony and played while people waiting for things to start. He sent us a CD before the wedding so we could select the music, and he also played for us over the phone before the wedding. He was very pleasant to work with!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Lisa & Mark · Married on 10/20/2013

Miles was fabulous. We trusted him with writing a prelude to our first dance. Our trust was not misplaced. He is incredibly talented and he is affordable. He really set the atmosphere for a lovely wedding. Thank you Miles for everything.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Richard · event on: 09/12/2013

Miles played background music for an outdoor cocktail and dinner party for 60 people. Average age was around 74. The setting was a historic Mexican hacienda. We could not have been more pleased with his music. He skillfully played a variety of background pieces that fit the mood and setting perfectly. Throughout, he was pleasant, yet unassuming -- important traits for our event.

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • F

Fred · Married on 08/29/2013

Miles is an outstanding classical guitarist musician that is perfect for any event. His personality and business manner are terrific. He makes excellent suggestions for how he can perform to your wishes. His demo CD indicates his broad range of abilities. Miles is a wonderful asset to any setting.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2013

My husband and I were planning on eloping and decided a month out that we wanted to invite our closest friends and family in a small intimate wedding ceremony. I was referred to Miles by another musician and he was terrific! Within a day of inquiring about his services, I received a CD of his wedding compilations as samples to review to get an idea of the music he plays and recommends for ceremonies. After speaking with him on the phone and him playing the wedding selections over the speaker phone, I knew that we were in good hands. He arrived early, just as he said he would and the guests enjoyed the music before the ceremony started. Everything turned out perfect! My only regret is that I didn't hire him to play during our dinner reception!! Thanks Miles!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Miles is a very talented guitarist and played beautifully during our ceremony. He was flexible in allowing my maid of honor practice a solo with him accompanying. His communication was excellent and I didn't have any worries that he wouldn't follow through. He showed up early and was very professional. Thank you for helping to make our ceremony beautiful!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Paul · Married on 08/01/2013

I live in Redding, CA and started planning my San Diego August 1st wedding in June. I knew I wanted music but I was not sure what I wanted. I Googled and found several options including Miles. He was the first to respond and sent me a sample CD. After a few emails, I had made my choice to go with Miles.

Miles handled the details of my wedding flawlessly. We corresponded a couple of times via email and a follow-up phone call. No hassle or confusion.

Miles arrived on time, set up and was ready to play on time. He was the PERFECT complement to our wedding. He played exactly what we requested and enhanced the experience with a few appropriate surprises.

I felt that Miles knew exactly what was expected of him and far exceeded my and our guests expectations. My friends and family were all so impressed. Our photographer approached me after the ceremony and wanted to know "where we found this guy - he's GREAT!" they were interested in working with him again in the future.

Thanks Miles for making our wedding spectacular. When you are planning a wedding, the last thing you want is unwanted surprises. Miles was wonderful.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kerry · Married on 07/28/2013

Miles performed at our son's summer wedding. It was in a garden setting and then he continued to perform during the cocktail hour. He set the tone. The perfect professional and most exquisite music ever. We can't wait to use him for our daughter's wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Randi · Married on 07/20/2013

Having Miles play throughout our wedding made it even more wonderful! He plays beautifully and we received so many compliments from our guests about his presence!! I definitely recommend making him an addition to your wedding day!

Sent on 08/09/2013

I am a professional classical musician, and I hired Miles to provide the music for my wedding at the Museum of Art in Balboa Park. He performed before the ceremony, during the ceremony, and at the cocktail hour. Hiring Miles was one of the best decisions we made in planning for our wedding. From our very first conversations, Miles was a total professional. I was so impressed with his experience in performing at weddings, his familiarity with our venue, and his overall willingness to make our event as perfect and flawless as it could be. Well, we got just that. First of all, he answers all emails and phone calls promptly, and sends out demo cds quickly and is completely available to you either over the phone or by email. He had great recommendations, and was a total pro when it came to the day of as well. Folks, this guy knows what he's doing! If you're looking for something unique (classical guitar is great for a wedding, btw) then you shouldn't look any further. His rates are affordable, his service is flawless, and he's downright awesome to work with. Our guests truly loved having him and really enjoyed his playing. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Adrianna · Married on 03/17/2013

I highly recommend Miles Moynier for beautiful classical guitar and highly professional service. Miles played classical guitar at my sister's wedding at Darlington House in La Jolla in August 2009 and at my wedding at Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa in March 2013. Both times, he played before the ceremony, during the ceremony, and during cocktail hour. Both times, he played lovely music and set a wonderful tone for the celebration. My sister and I appreciated that Miles is very professional and personable and delivers exactly what he promises.

Miles was extremely helpful during the planning process. He took the time to speak with my husband and me on the phone about music selection, and he played several songs for us over the phone. He adapted some of our favorite songs to play during our ceremony, which meant a lot to us. Miles also had great advice about acoustics and where to set up. He always responded to my questions quickly and with thoughtful answers.

Miles is very experienced and knew our venue well. We did not have to worry about a thing with Miles, and I highly recommend him for his talent and terrific service.

Sent on 04/01/2013

brigid · Married on 09/15/2012

Miles was a great addition to our wedding. We hired him to play music for our ceremony. He had a great vision, was wonderful at planning over the phone (he would play music for us by phone), and played beautiful music on the day of our event.

Sent on 10/10/2012