40 Reviews for Classic Wedding Ensembles

Instrumentals (2)
Learn New Songs (2)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Reception (1)

Classic Wedding Ensembles was AMAZING! Our wedding ceremony couldn't have been more perfect! We wanted all modern/new music at our ceremony, and from the first call we had with Lynn, it was clear that she just understood our vision. CWE learned two songs for us (that they played perfectly!) and, when Lynn learned what song I wanted to walk down the aisle to (Brown Eyed Girl), she suggested that we edit the music so that all the "good parts" to the song would be played in the short time it took me to walk down the aisle. It was perfect! The music was absolutely amazing, and we are still getting compliments about it! Cannot recommend CWE enough!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very talented group of professionals! The music was crisp and flawless. I was shocked with how well it filled the chapel where the ceremony took place. Couldn’t have imagined my wedding ceremony any other way!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We loved working with Lynn and the Classic Wedding Ensembles group. We had the string quartet play at our ceremony and our cocktail hour and were thrilled with how everything went. Lynn worked with me when I requested the quartet learn a new song for our ceremony and worked well with our venue coordinator too. Music at the ceremony was beautiful and well-conducted - the quartet did not immediately stop playing as soon as the bridesmaids reached their spots, but rather stopped after an appropriate place in the music so it did not sound abrupt like I have seen at other weddings. We didn't hear the cocktail hour music because we were off taking photographs, but heard from many of our guests that it was absolutely lovely and a nice transition from ceremony to reception.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

Such an amazing group of musicians, they played beautifully and couldn't have been easier to work with. We asked them to play just for our ceremony and it really made the day, our guests loved every minute of it! Lynn was extremely kind and helpful throughout the whole planning process and when it came time for the big day, she couldn't have made it any easier. Thank you so much Classic Wedding Ensembles, we love you!!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Classic Wedding Ensembles String Quartet played during the ceremony and cocktail hour at my 7/1/17 wedding at the Lord Jeffery Inn in Amherst, MA. Lynn was extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process, including making suggestions during our rehearsal the night before the ceremony. All of our guests commented on the beautiful music, noting the quality, professionalism, and different genres that were played during cocktail hour. Lynn even remembered my husband's favorite song request and made sure that he was present to hear it! We highly recommend Lynn and the Classic Wedding Ensembles String Quartet!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lynn and her trio were a fabulous addition to our wedding ceremony in the Berkshires. She was incredibly responsive, helpful, and well organized. She had a nice variety of music to choose from and we (as well as our guests) were thrilled by the quality of their playing. Would certainly reccommend.

Profile Picture lilly, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lynn and her team exceeded expectations during our wedding this past summer. Even though we were planning a wedding from out of state, they nailed every detail after only a couple of phone calls, and our ceremony turned out more beautiful than we had imagined.

While it did end up raining on our wedding day, the team was incredibly flexible and accommodating when we had to move the ceremony indoors at the last minute. Their sound filled the room with warmth and grace, and in retrospect we may have preferred this setting to the outdoor setting we had initially planned.

And while we did not get to attend the cocktail hour, we heard from numerous guests that CWE set the perfect tone with both traditional and contemporary pieces. We could not have been happier with working with Lynn and her team for our special day.

Profile Picture Elantha and Jon, 6/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lynn was wonderful to work with. Her professionalism was seen through her work ethic and her music. I would highly recommend the Classic Wedding Ensembles for your wedding !

Profile Picture Judy, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Phil and Lynn were absolutely amazing! I could not have be happier with how the music went for the ceremony. Perfection!

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lynn and Phi played a duet instrumental at our wedding, and it was great. Their performance added a lot to our ceremony, and our guests were very impressed. I will gladly give a top recommendation.

Profile Picture dave, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lynn at Classic Wedding Ensembles was wonderful to work with. She was super helpful, responsive, and reasonably priced. I was in the bridal suite when Lynn and the classic wedding Ensembles began to play and could hear them. Instantly I began to cry they really set the tone and made the atmosphere exactly what I had envisioned. Working with Lynn at Classic Wedding Ensembles was a wonderful experience I highly recommend their services and am so glad I came across them for my own wedding.

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We couldn't have been happier with Lynn and the Classic Wedding Ensembles quartet. They played classical pieces at our ceremony and Beatles and pop music at our cocktail hour and did both beautifully. They even learned three Icelandic songs for us (the groom was Icelandic). No problem at all. There were several professional musicians in the groom's family so it was a tough crowd but everyone loved them. Lynn and her colleagues helped make our big day even more special and we highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs

The amount of compliments we received about Classic Wedding Ensemble and their perfect string quartet performance was simply amazing. Lynn is an absolute joy to work with. She is kind, responsive, helpful and goes the extra mile to make you feel confident about your big day. The string quartet sounded simply beautiful they made our day magical.

Profile Picture Tina, 8/20/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful musicians who were a pleasure to do business with!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

What can I say other than that they are the best in the business. Not only was their music beautiful, but they were tremendously easy to work with and true professionals in all aspects of our special day. They even learned special songs just for us! Couldn't be any more thankful to them for making our day so wonderful!!!!

Category: Ceremony Music

What can I say other than that they are the best in the business. Not only was their music beautiful, but they were tremendously easy to work with and true professionals in all aspects of our special day. They even learned special songs just for us! Couldn't be any more thankfuul to them for making our day so wonderful!!!!

Category: Ceremony Music

Classical wedding ensembles made our wedding complete. They were so professional and played absolutely perfect! WE LOVED THEM !!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/6/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Instrumental-Solo, String-Quartet, String-Trio, Cello, Viola, Violin

We loved CWE for our July wedding and we couldn't be happier. They showed up on time, played beautifully and were totally on cue. We also had to make some last minute changes with the music and they were patient and accommodating. They were one of the finishing touches to our wedding and it really gave the ceremony that extra 'wow' it needed.

Profile Picture Andi, 7/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Trio

Classic Wedding Ensembles was so wonderful to work with! They were very responsive to my initial inquiry as well as to follow-up communications, including their willingness to work with us when we needed to change our wedding date due to an issue with the venue. I am so glad we decided to use a string trio for our pre-ceremony and ceremony music. It gave the event such a classy feel - exactly what we were going for. We couldn't have been more pleased and everything was gorgeous the day of. Highly recommend this group!

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I first heard classic ensembles at a wedding in September 2015 and knew right away that I wanted them to play at my wedding July 2016. They honestly just play so elegantly and beautiful! Lynn was so very helpful during the entire wedding planning process. She truly wants to make your day so special! She will stay in touch with you and update you throughout the whole process! Even if you aren't sure what exactly you want played, she will offer you advice and ensure you that everything will be beautiful! I would highly recommend classic ensembles, they are awesome and play beautifully.

Profile Picture Christina, 7/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They were amazing. So helpful. So happy. So progressional. Lynne is the very best!

Profile Picture Greg, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Classic Wedding Ensembles was an amazing selection for our wedding. They were super friendly, accommodating and professional. For one we asked them to learn four new songs--which they did. The songs included nontraditional wedding songs: Vampire Weekend's M79, Bruno Mars The Way You Are and Taylor Swift's Shake It Off. They nailed each of them--and the fourth song which I can't remember what my wife chose! Our seating and procession started later than we anticipated and they went with the flow--showing their professionalism and ability to be accommodating. Following the ceremony we asked and they happily obliged to take pictures with us. They were great and we recommend them without reservation for your event!!

Profile Picture Thomas, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Really did a great job! They were timely and even asked me what I wanted them to wear as we lead up to the event. The music was beautiful and they were just lovely with our guests. I would definitely use them in the future!

Profile Picture Denis, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Reception, Instrumental-Duo