Classic Wedding Car Reviews

46 | Roselle, IL

46 Reviews for Classic Wedding Car

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the GREAT GATSBY for our wedding and it was wonderful experience! A memory day everybody loved it!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Classic Wedding Car's reply:

Jackie, thank you for the kind words. We were thrilled to help make your day special!

Janet · Married on 05/20/2017

Sarah was lovely to work with and the car was absolutely gorgeous!! My daughter was stunned on her wedding day to see the White Cloud Rolls as her mode of transportation to the church and reception. She looked like a princess riding in it and it made for amazing wedding pictures as well. Mark, the chauffeur was so nice and patient during all the picture taking, my daughter just loved him. I would highly recommend Classic Wedding Car for your special event! I plan to use them for my other daughter's wedding in May 2017!

David · Married on 10/01/2016

Classic Wedding Car exceeded my expectations and Sarah was great to work with. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner and the bus was a blast for me, my wife and our wedding party. Our driver accommodated our request for locations even if they were unplanned.

I look forward to doing business with Classic Wedding Car in the future.

Kevin · Married on 09/24/2016

I needed to book a car as a gift for a friend for his wedding - Sarah (the owner) was absolutely wonderful in helping me choose an available car and coordinating everything. The car was a surprise for the bride and she cried when it pulled up in front of her house - absolutely beautiful. Everyone complimented the unique green color of the vintage car compared to the beautiful, but expected white. Ron, the driver was a perfect gentleman who shared some of the history of the car which added to the bride and groom having a very special experience. If you are considering a unique vehicle for your special event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Classic Wedding Car's reply:

Kevin, Thank you very much for your kind words. We love to share our beautiful vehicles with people who truly appreciate them. It was a pleasure working with you!

Philip · Married on 11/17/2015

I actually used Classic Wedding Car to book a ride for the night of our engagement. Sarah was very responsive and willing to help make this a great experience. Even on short notice, the plan went smoothly and the car was perfect. The car and service with our driver made the experience more memorable. I would recommend Classic Wedding Car to anyone.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Classic Wedding Car's reply:

Philip, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to providing transportation for your upcoming wedding! Congratulations on your engagement and one of the most romantic proposals ever.

My name is Tonya Walker from Beach Park IL I called this service for my 40 Harlem Nights a Party my driver and the car was excellent they provided me with top customer service it was very special and elegant I would recommend their service to anyone who that is looking for a little classic in their life my driver was on time and he did just what I asked him to do no questions asked he waited until I was ready to go great job JACK

Emir · Married on 08/23/2014

Rachel at Classic Wedding Cars was wonderful to work with. My daughter and new son-in-law were surprised and the car was spectacular. The driver was very professional and the addition of the special car helped make the wedding even more memorable. Our other daughter is getting married this September and we booked another vehicle for them!

E Abinion

Vick · Married on 07/19/2014

The date of our event was Saturday July 19. 2014. We had researched ClassicWeddingCar many months prior to that. My sister and my brother-in-law found it in a Google search I believe and I took the liberty of contacting them and inquiring about the 1962 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud. Fortunately, this particular one was available for our desired date and we were given a great quote on it. Even nicer was the opportunity I was given to come in and visit the showroom where it is held to view the exterior and sit in it. Visually, the automobile lived up to its expectations from the web page. On the day of the wedding I was able to call the driver directly who was prompt and very friendly. Our driver demonstrated his ability to navigate through heavy traffic downtown Chicago quite well. He was very professional, and the automobile was very presentable and comfortable. Our favorite detail of the automobile was the curb-side champagne toast after the wedding ceremony, it was extremely elegant. We were very satisfied with the vehicle as well as the professional service that accompanied it. ClassicWeddingCar is a really good suggestion if you wish to incorporate style and class to your event.

• F

Felicia · Married on 05/23/2014

I rented The Cloud,1962 Rolls Royce Limousine for my daughter's senior prom. I car was beautiful. The driver was patient and very knowledgeable of the car's history. Thank you so much Classic car rental, you have helped give my daughter and my family a lifetime of precious memories.

We rented a Rolls Royce for our wedding and it was fabulous. The driver was great and prompt. The car really created an elegant atmosphere to our wedding. We received many compliments on the car. And the car made for some great wedding pictures!

Carla · Married on 11/16/2013

Thank you for your kindness, professionalism and reliable service.

• W

William · Married on 10/18/2013

Classic Car is the most reliable, professional, courteous and on-time car rental that ever exist. I was very comfortable and so relaxed when being chauffered to my 50th Birthday Party. The driver was a perfect gentleman and we had laughs and talked on the way. Thank you Classic Car for a day that I wlll always remember.

Robert · Married on 10/15/2013

Very professional. Car was better in real life than in the pictures. The driver was very helpful and kept us in a good mood despite some light rain. Worth the money!

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2013

We absolutely loved the service we received from classic wedding car, our driver Ron made our day extra special and we will never forget the experience they provided. Sarah was extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire process, we live out of state in California and she made us feel comfortable using her service in Chicago. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing as well

We reserved a 1955 Cadillac Limousine for our wedding and were very pleased! Not only did we turn heads at our wedding with this classic car, but we had a great experience with all the people involved at Classic Wedding Car.
    Sarah was always available to answer any questions we had from the minute we first called to inquire about wedding transportation. She made the task of securing wedding transportation very easy and stress-free. Our driver, Joe, was very personable and loves his job. He even has a car horn that plays "here comes the bride" that he beeped at the crowded intersections so that passersby would wave and cheer....what an experience! We highly recommend Classic Wedding Car!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Classic Wedding Car's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review! They say that if you love your job, you will never work a day in your life and that is how I feel. Obviously Joe feels the same way as I always get rave reviews on him and his car. I thank you for taking the time and wish you all the best in the future.

The car was in excellent condition, well kept, with ac. The driver was very pleasant; he was on time, very polite and very much efficient.

Trudy · Married on 04/20/2013

Awesome service for an awesome day! Enjoyed everything and would do business again with the company.

Not only did they provide a beautiful vintage Rolls Royce Silver Cloud (with champagne and flowers), but while our driver was waiting for us to leave he generously gave some of our guests who were leaving early a ride back to their hotel. We then rode around the city before going off to our hotel...it was amazing!

Steve · Married on 09/22/2012

Sarah was a delight to work with. Mark (driver) and the Rolls Royce Silver Cloud couldn’t have been more perfect. My daughter couldn’t stop talking about how this was EXACTLY what she had always wanted. Mark shuttled the couple all around the Arboretum for pictures and opened the doors for them at every stop. The car itself is beautiful and received many looks and compliments from both our guests and guests of another adjacent wedding. Mark arrived early and let us know he was ready and waiting. Thanks so much for making this day extra special for Debbie.

Shannon · Married on 08/10/2012

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She easily accomodated my last minute changes and made me feel confident that I was taken care of. Wayne was an excellent driver. He showed up early to bring me to the venue. He made sure the 1948 Silver Wraith was immaculately clean so I could lean against it for pictures. He even used the car to deliver my father and I to walk down the isle. Wayne was friendly and polite and made sure I had everything I wanted.

Classic Wedding Car (formerly known as Classic Chassis) provided transport for both the wedding party and guests between the hotel, church, and reception venue for our wedding. Sarah was a pleasure to work with - super helpful, flexible, and organized with the setup. The drivers on the day of were on time, nice, and very professional. And the buses were clean, nice, and air conditioned. I know all of the guests really appreciated the good service. And I appreciated not having to worry about everyone getting where they needed to be. If you're looking for transport for a wedding in the Chicagoland area - look no further! Classic Wedding Car is great!

Julie · Married on 10/15/2011

My husband and I were trying to do something special for just us on our wedding day, and this was perfect. We saw each other before the wedding and did photos around the town where we got married. We rented the 1962 Rolls Royce to drive us around to photo locations and then to our ceremony.

The car was roomy enough even for my HUGE dress, and our photographer. The driver was so nice and friendly. He opened our doors everytime, helped us with my dress, and even suggested some photo opps with our photographer. Then, after we finished photos he put up the "just married" sign and horns (even though we weren't), but it was so fun to have that experience. The company also provided us with a bottle of champagne, which we drank on the way to the ceremony.

My husband and I loved this experience, and all my friends and family loved seeing the car.

Susan · Married on 10/08/2011

I rented the 1939 white Packard as well as 25 passenger mini buses for my wedding. The Packard was beautiful and a hit at the wedding. The driver was professional and allowed us time to ourselves. He even came with a bottle of champagne.

The minibuses were comfortable and clean. The drivers were respectful. We ended up going over our time at the end of the night, and the driver did not fuss about this.

The owner, Sarah, was so easy to work with, the experience was stress free.

Ruth · Married on 06/19/2010

My fiancee and I found Classic Chassis site early in our wedding planning process and fell in love with Sarah's antique cars. I loved the "Godfather" vehicles and a couple of weeks before the wedding, we decided to go ahead rent the "Godfather II" car. Renting this car was one of the wisest decisions we made regarding the wedding. It literally was a showstopper everywhere we went. The car was in fabulous condition- which given its age was remarkable. It was a hot day last Saturday and this vintage car was air conditioned! Highly recommended. I loved working with this company, namely Sarah and our driver Aaron. Great service all the way through. My family, friends, and other vendors fell in love with Aaron. He had a can-do attitude and made us feel at ease and well-taken care of. Don't even think twice about using this company for your special event! It will be a decision you won't regret.

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2010

Classic Wedding Car did a fantastic job on the day of my wedding. I rented the 1954 white Bentley for my wedding to transport my dad and I to the Church and my husband and I from the Church. The driver was very friendly and punctual. The driver even decorated the Bentley with white ribbon on the front of the car and a just married sign on the back. There was champagne and apple cider in a bottle in the back of the car. The service was fantastic and was an elegant vintage aspect of my wedding. I would recommend this wedding vendor to anyone!