46 Reviews for Classic Wedding Car

Bottled Water/Ice (2)
Wedding Signage (2)
Round Trip (1)
38 Classic Wedding Car Reviews

We had the GREAT GATSBY for our wedding and it was wonderful experience! A memory day everybody loved it!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Signage, Round Trip, Classic Car

Sarah was lovely to work with and the car was absolutely gorgeous!! My daughter was stunned on her wedding day to see the White Cloud Rolls as her mode of transportation to the church and reception. She looked like a princess riding in it and it made for amazing wedding pictures as well. Mark, the chauffeur was so nice and patient during all the picture taking, my daughter just loved him. I would highly recommend Classic Wedding Car for your special event! I plan to use them for my other daughter's wedding in May 2017!

Profile Picture Janet, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Wedding Signage, Classic Car, Multi-Locations

Classic Wedding Car exceeded my expectations and Sarah was great to work with. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner and the bus was a blast for me, my wife and our wedding party. Our driver accommodated our request for locations even if they were unplanned.

I look forward to doing business with Classic Wedding Car in the future.

Profile Picture David, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I needed to book a car as a gift for a friend for his wedding - Sarah (the owner) was absolutely wonderful in helping me choose an available car and coordinating everything. The car was a surprise for the bride and she cried when it pulled up in front of her house - absolutely beautiful. Everyone complimented the unique green color of the vintage car compared to the beautiful, but expected white. Ron, the driver was a perfect gentleman who shared some of the history of the car which added to the bride and groom having a very special experience. If you are considering a unique vehicle for your special event, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I actually used Classic Wedding Car to book a ride for the night of our engagement. Sarah was very responsive and willing to help make this a great experience. Even on short notice, the plan went smoothly and the car was perfect. The car and service with our driver made the experience more memorable. I would recommend Classic Wedding Car to anyone.

Profile Picture Philip, 11/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Classic Car, Bottled Water/Ice, Multi-Locations
4.7

Classic Wedding Car was an essential part of my wedding day. Sarah worked with me to help select the right vehicles to meet my transportation needs. We selected a 1948 black and red Rolls Royce that was a huge hit among my guests. Our driver Aaron was super knowledgeable about the car and its history, and about Chicago. He was a pro at getting an and around the city to our various photo spots and getting us back home on time. I'm so excited to see my wedding photos with this gorgeous vehicle. What a treat to have a few quiet moments alone with my new husband in the back of this elegant car after our wedding ceremony. We have some great pictures already of my husband and I sharing a glass of complimentary champagne outside the car with all of our friends and family looking on. I felt like a celebrity riding around downtown Chicago in this car; everyone on the highway and on the streets were honking and waving and wishing us congratulations. What a special part of our big day- thank you Classic Wedding Car!

Profile Picture User5056891, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used their service for my wedding two years ago and just rented another for my sister on her wedding this past weekend. My sister and her husband absolutely LOVED the car. And the driver was fun and respectful and patient with us. Although the price is a bit steep, it's well worth having on your wedding day.

Profile Picture M, 7/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Having a Bentley added such a special touch to my daughter's wedding that I did not regret this little extravagance.

Profile Picture Ana , 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
4.7

The ultimate experience to ride in a Vintage Rolls Royce in celebration of my 50th birthday.
Thank you Sarah, Classic Wedding Cars for making my dream a reality!

Profile Picture User4809374, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My name is Tonya Walker from Beach Park IL I called this service for my 40 Harlem Nights a Party my driver and the car was excellent they provided me with top customer service it was very special and elegant I would recommend their service to anyone who that is looking for a little classic in their life my driver was on time and he did just what I asked him to do no questions asked he waited until I was ready to go great job JACK

Profile Picture User4434259, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Rachel at Classic Wedding Cars was wonderful to work with. My daughter and new son-in-law were surprised and the car was spectacular. The driver was very professional and the addition of the special car helped make the wedding even more memorable. Our other daughter is getting married this September and we booked another vehicle for them!

E Abinion

Profile Picture Emir, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The date of our event was Saturday July 19. 2014. We had researched ClassicWeddingCar many months prior to that. My sister and my brother-in-law found it in a Google search I believe and I took the liberty of contacting them and inquiring about the 1962 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud. Fortunately, this particular one was available for our desired date and we were given a great quote on it. Even nicer was the opportunity I was given to come in and visit the showroom where it is held to view the exterior and sit in it. Visually, the automobile lived up to its expectations from the web page. On the day of the wedding I was able to call the driver directly who was prompt and very friendly. Our driver demonstrated his ability to navigate through heavy traffic downtown Chicago quite well. He was very professional, and the automobile was very presentable and comfortable. Our favorite detail of the automobile was the curb-side champagne toast after the wedding ceremony, it was extremely elegant. We were very satisfied with the vehicle as well as the professional service that accompanied it. ClassicWeddingCar is a really good suggestion if you wish to incorporate style and class to your event.

Profile Picture Vick, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I rented The Cloud,1962 Rolls Royce Limousine for my daughter's senior prom. I car was beautiful. The driver was patient and very knowledgeable of the car's history. Thank you so much Classic car rental, you have helped give my daughter and my family a lifetime of precious memories.

Profile Picture Felicia, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We rented a Rolls Royce for our wedding and it was fabulous. The driver was great and prompt. The car really created an elegant atmosphere to our wedding. We received many compliments on the car. And the car made for some great wedding pictures!

Profile Picture User4212671, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Thank you for your kindness, professionalism and reliable service.

Profile Picture Carla, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I had to get a limo on short notice and they came though. I have no complaints.

Profile Picture User3745416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Classic Car is the most reliable, professional, courteous and on-time car rental that ever exist. I was very comfortable and so relaxed when being chauffered to my 50th Birthday Party. The driver was a perfect gentleman and we had laughs and talked on the way. Thank you Classic Car for a day that I wlll always remember.

Profile Picture William , 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional. Car was better in real life than in the pictures. The driver was very helpful and kept us in a good mood despite some light rain. Worth the money!

Profile Picture Robert, 10/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We absolutely loved the service we received from classic wedding car, our driver Ron made our day extra special and we will never forget the experience they provided. Sarah was extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire process, we live out of state in California and she made us feel comfortable using her service in Chicago. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing as well

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We reserved a 1955 Cadillac Limousine for our wedding and were very pleased! Not only did we turn heads at our wedding with this classic car, but we had a great experience with all the people involved at Classic Wedding Car.
Sarah was always available to answer any questions we had from the minute we first called to inquire about wedding transportation. She made the task of securing wedding transportation very easy and stress-free. Our driver, Joe, was very personable and loves his job. He even has a car horn that plays "here comes the bride" that he beeped at the crowded intersections so that passersby would wave and cheer....what an experience! We highly recommend Classic Wedding Car!

Profile Picture User3444671, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I surprised my groom with a vintage getaway car at the end of our reception. The look on his face was priceless! Our driver was impeccable and the car was beautiful. We got some awesome "end of the night" shots as we drove off. It was the perfect ending to a fairy tale day! We spent the next hour with our driver going up and down Lakeshore Drive with the windows down, country music on, and talking and laughing about the day before he dropped us off at our hotel. So, so worth it. Memories we'll always treasure.

Profile Picture User3513773, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The car was in excellent condition, well kept, with ac. The driver was very pleasant; he was on time, very polite and very much efficient.

Profile Picture User3355383, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Awesome service for an awesome day! Enjoyed everything and would do business again with the company.

Profile Picture Trudy, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Not only did they provide a beautiful vintage Rolls Royce Silver Cloud (with champagne and flowers), but while our driver was waiting for us to leave he generously gave some of our guests who were leaving early a ride back to their hotel. We then rode around the city before going off to our hotel...it was amazing!

Profile Picture Derek , 3/22/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Sarah was a delight to work with. Mark (driver) and the Rolls Royce Silver Cloud couldn’t have been more perfect. My daughter couldn’t stop talking about how this was EXACTLY what she had always wanted. Mark shuttled the couple all around the Arboretum for pictures and opened the doors for them at every stop. The car itself is beautiful and received many looks and compliments from both our guests and guests of another adjacent wedding. Mark arrived early and let us know he was ready and waiting. Thanks so much for making this day extra special for Debbie.

Profile Picture Steve, 9/22/12, 1 Review