Classic Wedding Car Reviews

Classic Wedding Car 2
  • Maura

Maura Durkin · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Rolls Royce to the Rescue

Steve from Classic Cars was the sweetest ever! It started raining as my husband and I were leaving the church after our mass and Steve greeted us at the doors with an umbrella and walked us to the car as he got wet from the rain! My husband and I even got stranded at our pictures location due to a miscommunication between our wedding planner and the trolley company, which was driving our bridal party around, so my husband and I had no ride back to the hotel where our reception was at. We almost had to take an Uber back! Somehow we got a hold of Steve, and he came to our rescue. He picked us up at Union Station and drove us to the reception even though that was not in his contract. That just shows the top notch class and amazing customer service Classic Wedding Car provides. Hands down best decision made for the wedding day!

Sent on 06/03/2019

D. Kobel · Married on 10/26/2019

Unforgettable addition to the day!

Don’t second guess reserving a car with Classic ....our daughter and her husband talked most about their moments in the car following —photos and hearts prove. They had a somewhat Art Deco theme and vehicle completed it. Their driver Wayne went above and beyond to add to the moments —and the day was rainy as hell; very grateful for his care and love. ❤️ Thank you Sarah & Classic!!!

Classic Wedding Car 3
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Nathan Duby · Married on 07/07/2019

Fantastic!

Classic Wedding Car was the perfect ending to our amazing wedding. Our grand exit from our reception ended as we climbed into one of their beautiful classic cars. We were made to feel like royalty with champagne and a personal chauffeur to our hotel. Classic Wedding Car worked with us and provided a perfect image of what we imagined our wedding would look like. They were flexible and very professional at all times and got us to our hotel safely and in style. We would definitely recommend Classic Wedding Car to anyone who is looking to add some gorgeous flare to their event.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Raied

Raied Abdullah · Married on 06/16/2019

Daughter Wedding Day was awesome with classic Rolls Royce

Classic Wedding Car made my Daughter’s wedding day a very special and memorable day. They were very professional and punctual

Classic Wedding Car 4
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the GREAT GATSBY for our wedding and it was wonderful experience! A memory day everybody loved it!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Classic Wedding Car's reply:

Jackie, thank you for the kind words. We were thrilled to help make your day special!

Janet · Married on 05/20/2017

Sarah was lovely to work with and the car was absolutely gorgeous!! My daughter was stunned on her wedding day to see the White Cloud Rolls as her mode of transportation to the church and reception. She looked like a princess riding in it and it made for amazing wedding pictures as well. Mark, the chauffeur was so nice and patient during all the picture taking, my daughter just loved him. I would highly recommend Classic Wedding Car for your special event! I plan to use them for my other daughter's wedding in May 2017!

Sent on 04/13/2016

David · Married on 10/01/2016

Classic Wedding Car exceeded my expectations and Sarah was great to work with. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner and the bus was a blast for me, my wife and our wedding party. Our driver accommodated our request for locations even if they were unplanned.

I look forward to doing business with Classic Wedding Car in the future.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kevin · Married on 09/24/2016

I needed to book a car as a gift for a friend for his wedding - Sarah (the owner) was absolutely wonderful in helping me choose an available car and coordinating everything. The car was a surprise for the bride and she cried when it pulled up in front of her house - absolutely beautiful. Everyone complimented the unique green color of the vintage car compared to the beautiful, but expected white. Ron, the driver was a perfect gentleman who shared some of the history of the car which added to the bride and groom having a very special experience. If you are considering a unique vehicle for your special event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Classic Wedding Car's reply:

Kevin, Thank you very much for your kind words. We love to share our beautiful vehicles with people who truly appreciate them. It was a pleasure working with you!

Darvet · event on: 05/20/2016

I must say i thought the price of the car rental was pricey but after the day of prom and the ROYALE road up it was beautiful people were honking there horns, and my facebook page was flooded with not just likes but thousands of blessful comments. It is now 3 days after and im still getting compliments my sons prom was an EPIC experince he will never forget.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Kendra · event on: 05/20/2016

the driver was very professional my son and his date took so many pictures with the car he really enjoy himself and I just want to thank you Sarah for the experience and I will recommend you to anyone

Sent on 05/24/2016

Philip · Married on 11/17/2015

I actually used Classic Wedding Car to book a ride for the night of our engagement. Sarah was very responsive and willing to help make this a great experience. Even on short notice, the plan went smoothly and the car was perfect. The car and service with our driver made the experience more memorable. I would recommend Classic Wedding Car to anyone.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Classic Wedding Car's reply:

Philip, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to providing transportation for your upcoming wedding! Congratulations on your engagement and one of the most romantic proposals ever.

My name is Tonya Walker from Beach Park IL I called this service for my 40 Harlem Nights a Party my driver and the car was excellent they provided me with top customer service it was very special and elegant I would recommend their service to anyone who that is looking for a little classic in their life my driver was on time and he did just what I asked him to do no questions asked he waited until I was ready to go great job JACK

Sent on 09/29/2014

Emir · Married on 08/23/2014

Rachel at Classic Wedding Cars was wonderful to work with. My daughter and new son-in-law were surprised and the car was spectacular. The driver was very professional and the addition of the special car helped make the wedding even more memorable. Our other daughter is getting married this September and we booked another vehicle for them!

E Abinion

Sent on 02/28/2015

Vick · Married on 07/19/2014

The date of our event was Saturday July 19. 2014. We had researched ClassicWeddingCar many months prior to that. My sister and my brother-in-law found it in a Google search I believe and I took the liberty of contacting them and inquiring about the 1962 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud. Fortunately, this particular one was available for our desired date and we were given a great quote on it. Even nicer was the opportunity I was given to come in and visit the showroom where it is held to view the exterior and sit in it. Visually, the automobile lived up to its expectations from the web page. On the day of the wedding I was able to call the driver directly who was prompt and very friendly. Our driver demonstrated his ability to navigate through heavy traffic downtown Chicago quite well. He was very professional, and the automobile was very presentable and comfortable. Our favorite detail of the automobile was the curb-side champagne toast after the wedding ceremony, it was extremely elegant. We were very satisfied with the vehicle as well as the professional service that accompanied it. ClassicWeddingCar is a really good suggestion if you wish to incorporate style and class to your event.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Shajuana · event on: 05/30/2014

I could not have chose a better car company for my daughter prom. The driver was EXCELLENT, I felt very comfortable with him driving my daughter. My daughter day would not have been a success without Classic Wedding Car Company. Me and my husband LOVED there Great Service and AWESOME driver. We're looking forward to working with them again.. If your looking for awesome cars and awesome service this is defiantly the company to go with :)

Sent on 06/06/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/23/2014

I rented The Cloud,1962 Rolls Royce Limousine for my daughter's senior prom. I car was beautiful. The driver was patient and very knowledgeable of the car's history. Thank you so much Classic car rental, you have helped give my daughter and my family a lifetime of precious memories.

Sent on 02/27/2015
  • F

Felicia · event on: 05/23/2014

I rented The Cloud,1962 Rolls Royce Limousine for my daughter's senior prom. The car was beautiful. The driver was patient and very knowledgeable of the car's history. Thank you so much Classic car rental, you have helped give my daughter and my family a lifetime of precious memories.

Sent on 02/27/2015

We rented a Rolls Royce for our wedding and it was fabulous. The driver was great and prompt. The car really created an elegant atmosphere to our wedding. We received many compliments on the car. And the car made for some great wedding pictures!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Carla · Married on 11/16/2013

Thank you for your kindness, professionalism and reliable service.

Sent on 12/27/2013
  • W

William · Married on 10/18/2013

Classic Car is the most reliable, professional, courteous and on-time car rental that ever exist. I was very comfortable and so relaxed when being chauffered to my 50th Birthday Party. The driver was a perfect gentleman and we had laughs and talked on the way. Thank you Classic Car for a day that I wlll always remember.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Robert · Married on 10/15/2013

Very professional. Car was better in real life than in the pictures. The driver was very helpful and kept us in a good mood despite some light rain. Worth the money!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2013

We absolutely loved the service we received from classic wedding car, our driver Ron made our day extra special and we will never forget the experience they provided. Sarah was extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire process, we live out of state in California and she made us feel comfortable using her service in Chicago. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing as well

Sent on 12/21/2013

We reserved a 1955 Cadillac Limousine for our wedding and were very pleased! Not only did we turn heads at our wedding with this classic car, but we had a great experience with all the people involved at Classic Wedding Car.
    Sarah was always available to answer any questions we had from the minute we first called to inquire about wedding transportation. She made the task of securing wedding transportation very easy and stress-free. Our driver, Joe, was very personable and loves his job. He even has a car horn that plays "here comes the bride" that he beeped at the crowded intersections so that passersby would wave and cheer....what an experience! We highly recommend Classic Wedding Car!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Classic Wedding Car's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review! They say that if you love your job, you will never work a day in your life and that is how I feel. Obviously Joe feels the same way as I always get rave reviews on him and his car. I thank you for taking the time and wish you all the best in the future.

Marnita · event on: 06/07/2013

I have one word to say for this Company and that is "AWESOME".

This day was so special to me for my daughter's prom and the service I received from this Company was Phenomenal!!!

I would highly recommend this to anyone who want a day to remember.
    Although it may seem costly, it was well worth it!

Thank you so much for all you did for Jada and I.

Have a great day!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Theresa · event on: 06/07/2013

Sarah and the staff at Classic Wedding Car made my daughter's dream of a perfect prom experience just that ~ perfect! I admired their personal touch! We felt like royalty! The driver was prompt, friendly and attentive to our needs. The car was absolutely gorgeous! So many people were impressed with the classy and clean interior and exterior. Needless to say, we stopped traffic that day! We really had a phenomenal experience.

Sent on 06/25/2013